Real casual filters only

real casual filters only

Attached: ewgf.png (184x104, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/lgdgl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You probably just did a WGF, you fucking faker.

>not even a perfect ewgf

and don't tell me you play any other mishima than kazuya

A quality Mishima player maintains a diverse portfolio.

wait hold up

Attached: pewgf2.png (147x85, 32K)

I don't get it. Is this harder than it looks? It's the DP motion but backwards.

It blows my mind there are people out there who have trouble with a FP motion. Many fighting games even let you cheat it by pressing down twice instead of doing the diagonal.

well I applaud you this time OP, the only thing that would impress me further is a df+2 into pewgf

Attached: ZUGuIhI.png (1382x1319, 212K)

Doing it from the right side incurs more failure.

only shitters can't execute at both sides, why would you allow yourself to have such a blatant, easily discoverable weakness like that?

like this?

Attached: df2.webm (1280x720, 1.77M)

its twice the down forward diagonal, because diagonal is forward + down at the same time, so if you do it twice in a row you are actually doing the full DP input anyway; it takes more time and its not as reliable as doing the proper input tho

fuck, I gotta respect anyone that can do that combo even if its not even in a match

today OP was not a fag

Attached: 1554094839671.jpg (314x177, 45K)

its a just frame, the 2 button needs to be hit on df or youll just get a normal wind god fist, wgf is -10 on block and electric wind god fist is +5

why does this look like you are just mashing buttons instead of executing properly?
honestly asking, never played tekken

you can generally mash inputs out since the buffer is pretty lenient, not that guy but I find it easier to mash for combos unless you need to do frame perfect stuff like ewgf

As a pad player I feel I have a justification (the use of my thumb changes depending on which direction I’m facing) but I never understood why stick players have difficulty with side dependency.

>activate windows
Anyway OP, come back to me when you can do this.

Attached: eddy kbd.webm (640x360, 1.19M)

>jeondding's ascended form

>not doing 6 ewgf after ch d/f 2

Attached: 168684531.jpg (500x740, 78K)

Jeondding's got nothing on Bob players. Speed AND Weight.

Attached: americanfatdash.webm (1430x794, 2.9M)

Attached: Bobascendedform.webm (800x448, 2.85M)

What does this stuff do? Is it like an animation cancel to make you able to retaliate to attacks quicker or something?

The last two webms are a joke, but KBD canceling is meant to create some space between you and your opponent, netting you some relative safety from oncoming attacks by forcing certain things to whiff(certain attacks can be very fast but also have short range to compensate), to which you can then counter via whiff punishing them with your character's quick i14 launcher(ideally) or some other long/fast ranged move. With back dashes, you're open to being hit during the BD's active frames if your opponent is close enough and KBD canceling tries to minimize those by canceling it with a down/crouch input which will immediately end a backdash. You can also just create some breathing room and then poke from afar.

theres a lot of very frame perfect inputs in that webm

i mean i just like p2 more because i can do it way faster so if i have someone at a wall i can bang out like 6 electrics super fast to pressure someone. Im great at it on both sides tho, plus i prefer p2 wavedashing.

>fighting games are superior

>footage of a hitbox player KBDing

streamable.com/lgdgl

i fucking hate connecting df 14 after 3 electric shit is borderline buggy. After 4 electrics its even worse

Met some 2500 win Vanquisher Kazuya in player matches who did this multiple times in the couple matches we played. Shows where his training has gone, because he was garbage otherwise, always pressing buttons when it's not his turn.

hey man having execution doesnt give you good fundamentals. I dont even really go for it in a match all that often and im at destroyer with like 500 wins. I also play at locals a bunch tho with really strong players so that prob helps

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (1412x145, 260K)

does anybody on us pc want to play?

you buffer this while jumping right?

>When your game is so shallow some random literal who wins your world tour event button mashing with a joke furry character.

>When your game is so shallow some random literal nobody from pakistan randomly shows up and beats all your best players at EVO by button mashing

>When your game is so shallow even the developer says he made the game for button mashing casuals

Attached: 1876409327564.png (2080x2267, 3.75M)

yea, but it can also be buffered while doing another move or dodging.

Kek

Mishimafags are the worst. 99% of the time their the biggest gorillas

oh not you again, go to school.

anybody? down for a few matches?

I've never thought about using a keyboard to play this game, but would that be frowned upon? I know what a hitbox is, but I mean plugging an actual keyboard into my PS4. Why don't people do that kind of thing?

Attached: a3d9b2ac54dc8bf41c5f244836f9b1f38c3691ce5dcbbef90d8426592660c171.jpg (1024x763, 245K)

tekken is such a shallow baby game and people who play tekken are so bad at fighting games that they actually think a DP motion is hard LMAO

does ps4 even support keyboards?

yeah, works with shit like FFXIV

Taunt jet upper

Does Hitbox really make KBD that much easier? I'm tempted to buy one.

Tekken 7 is a predictable follow-up to a series that's never aimed particularly high, it may please casual gamers for a day or two but the stagnant ongoing series is definitely in the second tier of fighters way below Capcom or NetherRealm Studios games, and it's seriously getting old and tired. The lack of depth and subtlety and the emphasis on the offensive, rather than the defensive, puts this squarely two notches below the best in the genre, the "who-can-get-their-super-move-off-first" gameplay leaves much to be desired from a serious fighting game player. Like the prequels, Tekken 7 is geared towards casual gamers and anyone who's been exposed to more technical, more dynamic fighting games will quickly pass on tekken. Other top fighters, namely Street Fighter, DoA and MK games have advanced impressively in their latest installments; but the relic that is tekken just can't seem to evolve, furthermore many combos can be done simply by hitting 1-button, and the nearly "instant-kill" rage art moves are just laughably broken. Instead of a supplying a proper fighting engine, matches in T7 seem to rely heavily on "who can get their rage move off first". So many elements of the gameplay don't even require any sort of skill. In my book, slow motion over and over again also gets old very quickly. And in the end, it's more of a novelty or gimmick rather than an actual, thought-out fighting game mechanic. But hey, the casual crowd will be pleased!

If you want something a little more "button-masher-friendly," tekken might be your cup of tea.... Key word, might.

Steam: Human Cheesecake

Just got it on sale an hour ago.

>pick up Feng
>has piss easy juggles (basically doing b12 two or three times)
>gets frustrating after awhile because I start doing shifting winds instead of the string for some reason
What am I doing wrong?

gimme a sec since I’m putting my food to cook.

I like how much of this is just straight up lies dusted in more complex language to make it seem like you have a functioning brain cell rather than copy-pasting it from a review made by an ign journo.

no its a fucking macro hes doing like 10 dashes a second

naw dog i can do it like that youre just trash

you niggas even giant swing or raging storm on keyboard? I fucking thought so

why is there a space between the 4 and the 21 inputs? is it different than a reverse shoryuken?

tekken is a button masher

neutral

>What am I doing wrong?
You have some sort of brain damage if f3+4 comes out of doing b1+2
And even more brain cancer if you somehow are able to do b1+2 three times in his juggles
I suggest you play story with the auto juggles to put some sense into you

ah, that's kind of what i guessed but i feel like there's a better way to note that. on numpad notation it would be more obvious since it would be written 4521

I know but in general is a Hitbox worth getting?

tekken notation is good for tekken because of that very reason, electric is just f,n,d,d/f+2

yeah that works too, although it's b,n,d,db+2 for this one. i still prefer numpad (4521B) for being the most concise.

still around? im adding you now

>Kusaregedo is a great character but the execution on his command grab is incredibly, incredibly difficult and requires a lot of practice to nail every time
>6428C? pfffft kek lmao how hard can one move be?
Turns out pretty fucking retardedly hard.

Attached: Kusaregedoss5.gif (158x175, 37K)

i mean its the same move on either side in the picture its being done on p2, so you do it by the direction youre facing so its always the same notation.

its also very much worth noting that the motion itself isnt what makes the move hard, its the fact that 2 and d/f need to be pressed on the same frame or the move wont come out.

Play SFV, it a much better game

Phhh

oh, so it's like Ramlethal's Dauro in GG. I'll admit i hate that move sometimes, although it's not getting green Dauro i have trouble with, it's intentionally not getting green for the combos where that's necessary.

Looks like it has a funny timing where you have to wait a moment after the first imput.

I though OP's image was a movelist screenshot, so you'd assume it was oriented as if the player was facing right, meaning the

SHILLING KUSOGE IN THE HOT SUN

I FOUGHT SFV AND SFV WON

I FOUGHT SFV AND SFV WON

I NEEDED PLAYERS BECAUSE I HAD NONE

I FOUGHT SFV AND SFV WON

I FOUGHT SFV AND SFV WON

I PLAY A BABY MASHER AND IT FEELS SO BAD

GUESS THIS SERIES IS DONE

MIKE ROSS SAID THE GAME WAS BAD

I FOUGHT SFV AND SFV WON

I FOUGHT SFV AND SFV WON

BEGGING PEOPLE TO PLAY MY SHIT-GAME

I FOUGHT SFV AND SFV WON

I FOUGHT SFV AND SFV WON

EVEN HARADA SAID TEKKENS LAME

I FOUGHT SFV AND SFV WON

I FOUGHT SFV AND SFV WON

I PLAY A BABY MASHER AND IT FEELS SO BAD

GUESS THIS SERIES IS DONE

MIKE ROSS SAID THE GAME WAS BAD

I FOUGHT SFV AND SFV WON

I FOUGHT SFV AND SFV WON

Attached: 1565195211953.png (387x320, 134K)

similar, its a just frame input and theres never really a case where youd want a normal god fist. Its hard because you have to use it as a whiff punisher, a pressure tool, and a keep out tool so you not only need to be able to do it consistently multiple times in a row, but you also need to be able to combine it with movement like backdashing sidestepping and wavedashing.

imagine being this angry that tekken is better than your paper thin shit

You would have to have brain damage to think tekken was better than Street Fighter

no its just a picture of me doing it, i mean its just reverse motions on either side when referring to notations, we just call it the same no matter what side its on. This is for simplicity because p1 and p2 side in tekken is a way bigger difference than it is in any other fg.

How good are you guys at movement? Whenever I play tekken, it feels like I'm stuck in one place while my opponent mashes buttons and I just have to block it.

I sorta get kbd but I'm pretty inconsistent with it. How long did it take you guys to become consistent?

and says the man so cheesed that his game turned out to be shit and the competitor turned out to still be some Good Ass Tekken™

stepping is the biggest barrier for good movement imo, but being able to kbd like 2-3 times in a row will get you out of range of anything anyway so id say just know how to do it and youll naturally get better over time.

>tfw retard who only just realized that 360 motions don't require a full 360

Attached: 1475356011037.png (961x1000, 570K)

>game that is currently free to play has more players than paid game

Would stepping just be knowing how your opponent's move? I'm still new to this game and I feel like I don't know when to sidestep. Haven't had much time lately because of uni but I want to go ham on fighting games when I finally graduate.

I can't do half circle back forward motion without fat fingering on pad but I can do tigerknee motions just fine.

that's not even necessarily a PEWGF

have you ever played a different fighting game, because if you have throw all the knowledge out the window it does not apply in tekken. You can step right or left, and a lot of times you need to read the opponents move and step in the right direction, at that point you can get a launcher or whatever punish you want to get in. Its the best way to create whiffs and openings to start your offensive play. Its very important but its one of the mechanics that makes tekken super hard for newever playersm and especially ones coming from other fgs.

It is on kazuya, you can also do this one

Attached: pewgf1.png (136x100, 28K)

A successful sidestep is strong, because it often means a guaranteed launch. Naturally, you can't throw out something that strong randomly.
The best way to sidestep is to do it only when you predict the opponent is gonna do a linear, predictable move that can be dodged.
You can also throw out a sidestep block if you're unsure as that is significantly safer.

Even if you get those inputs it can actually be a 5 - 6 frames ewgf for all you know. Having 1f of forward and 1f of neutral/down is actually insanely hard.

yeah i know its pretty fucked, but i can do it super consistently so it just comes natural at this point. Also pretty sure its a pewgf because it launches after df2 when i do it.

Any tips for df2 pewgf? Do you go for the f d df motion or f n df?

I have brain damage, but I fucked up the notation, I meant f3,4. I have Feng brain where everything is his shoulder

>Would stepping just be knowing how your opponent's move?
Not necessarily. Often times stepping is used to make your opponent hesitate. Also some characters have moves that are weak to sidestepping so If he throws something out and your sidestepping, you can punish really hard with a launcher. However they can stop you from sidestepping by using tracking moves and if your at a frame disadvantage then you'll likely get clipped.

df2 electric is one of the hardest moves in fighting games, theres no tip to it you literally just have to do it, but p1 side skip d and p2 skip neutral is what i find easier.

What are these stupid acronyms? Why don't all games just use number pad notation so you don't have to learn a bunch of bullshit just to have any idea what people are talking about?

its just shorthand for the name of a move that a few characters have, its like calling a fireball a hadoken. EWGF = Electric Wind God Fist

The move is just called that dude

>Why is a hadoken called a hadoken?
Because attributing name to moves or concepts help remembering them and talking about them easier.
Saying "he did a ch df2 F n D DF!" is retarded when you could say "he did a pewgf!"

would be even more annoying because pewgf has a different input notation

EWGF = Electric wind god fist = dp motion + button
EWGF = perfect wind god fist = justframe dp motion + button
This only really applies to Mishima characters

it only takes a few minutes to write a macro for pewgf or tju, they won't help you much

Reminder tekken is a button masher and nothing in the game requires skill or execution and can be done just by mashing buttons very easily.

Play a game that actually requires skill like Street Fighter

Attached: legit casual button masher game.webm (1024x576, 2.95M)

i still dont get what the point of this webm is. The movement is super shitty and the combo is incredibly easy.

Not on a hitbox.

>The movement is super shitty and the combo is incredibly easy
tekken in a nutshell

>48h training per week
>to play 2h of ranked through wifi
Why are Mishima players so retarded

Attached: 1535282575422.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

jesus christ how brainless can you be
okay, if the game is so easy then you would be able to body me in it super easy, right? It doesn't take skill according to you. Boot it up.

stop falling for the bait, user

Attached: 1539113175976.webm (1280x676, 421K)

lmao i mean if youre retarded its pretty hard to notice how technical the majority of tekken combos actually are but come on man

>p-p-p-please play my dead game

jesus christ
activate windows please

>tekken combos
>technical
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH GOD MY FUCKING SIDES!!!!

i know, i just wanna fight some anons here

You would have to have legit brain damage to think combos in tekken are technical