Was this design really necessary? Wouldn’t white pants have worked better? They look like yoga pants ffs

Was this design really necessary? Wouldn’t white pants have worked better? They look like yoga pants ffs...

Attached: 925EB091-F467-480A-969F-2E5FBA8810F0.jpg (2224x1800, 878K)

Are you gay?

arent those yoga pants???

>Wouldn’t white pants have worked better?
beige would've been perfect, skin colored preferably

Attached: 1516250812173.gif (412x304, 2.59M)

Haha baste

Attached: 1561502930652.jpg (637x893, 569K)

P L U M P
L
U
M
P

Attached: he_is_my_master_8_43.jpg (800x1289, 144K)

I wonder what kind of posters will be in this thread

>They look like yoga pants ffs...
What? those aren't Yoga pants?

I was about to buy this game.

Attached: 1519343843430.jpg (830x468, 22K)

>can't translate
>just removes the text so nobody can read it
Wkat is this 4kids-tier shit??

gamer thread

sneed

Is this the fart thread?

Attached: 49842f47fb1c33d3c2d45039f02b1e30f385d5ac.png (741x679, 464K)

>expecting effort from insecure bleachedtards

You do realize that white pants would make her rear even Larger? White colors makes you look larger/fatter in general.
Not only this, but white is very impractical color - it stands out far more than any other, and gets dirty/dusty extra-fast.
Black pants are fine for what they tried to accomplish - fighty, adventure-ready clothes which still retain certain degree of royalty.

>Q
have sex, you cuck

But if they were white we could more accurately see the color of her panties.

>Q

Attached: 1490539350330.jpg (460x318, 33K)

>queen of hearts bullshit on a character that is white
Literally who is this image for?

Mmmh, bend over, user.

>no lewd sfm animation of zelda botw
Why only ugly shit get animated ?

I want to impregnate BotW Zelda and kiss her ears.

>Wouldn’t white pants have worked better
you should prob think for a second on why they actually decided on her wearing brown pants and brown boots. She's living in the Middle Ages where there is no outdoor plumbing and ontop of that in BoTW she suppose to be an outdoorsy gal so she's constantly getting dirty. So if they went with her wearing "White" pants they'll have to put dirt and grim on it which would make it seem like she either shat herself or got shit on it and that wouldn't look very "pretty" for most audiences.

Angry homos and minorities have invaded those threads, and push the icon on everything in an effort to make it completely meaningless. They are attempting to force blacked and bleached into the same category and threads, so they have an excuse to obsess over BBC in yet another thread.

look harder

Is there any art of botw zelda in a gerudo outfit in the same or similar style as links?

4kids didn't actually remove the text I believe, the japs sent them footage with the text already removed expecting them to replace it with their own.

Bleachedfaggotry is born of insecurity, they put it on white characters to show they won't be stolen by niggers.

Do you think Link ever had to stand guard for Zelda while she hid and peed or pooped?

Star Trek?

guide me wise user.
I want one with the pants on

Attached: Zi31AwF.png (642x899, 1.26M)

According to concept art, they're leather.

Jesus christ that's some good shit.

was your birth really necessary?

>Merunshit

Attached: Scat&Diaper''Artist''Merunyaa.png (655x253, 40K)

Whats wrong with yoga pants?

Attached: 1546088184290.png (3526x2293, 2.66M)

they're horseriding pants

Attached: riding-pants-horse-riding-boots-beautiful-dresses-for-women-E2cc9c4ff855a656d2636907668aa7d96.jpg (1024x1365, 173K)

every time LOL

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Asking for a friend haha