Was this really necessary?

Was this really necessary?

Attached: __homura_xenoblade_series_and_etc_drawn_by_saitou_masatsugu__f2472da7290a7be6f735424aee9c56d8.png (450x450, 186K)

It was crucial

Absolutely.

Yes.

yes, now go back to

This is the worst /h/ meme

have sex

Yes.

Her body was made for black men to enjoy

>"You see that? That is where the boner is created."

It's what the creator wanted, so yes.

It was 100% necessary

I am to assume we are talking about the fact that the strap digs into her skin warping it slightly

that shit hot

It was necessary to make gamers buy the game

I really enjoy that type of shit in video games. It blossomed out of my love for thongs and tight tiny underwear on cute girls.

Nothing's hotter than seeing it's clearly a size or two too small to be comfortable.

Skin indentation in general makes me diamonds. The strap alone is whatever.

please do stop by, the boymoders are getting horny again and lust after straight nerds primarily. You guys like traps, right? It's a match made in heaven.
Admittedly all the ones that pass are not white, but on the other hand neither are most of you, so no bitching.

That's like the best part of her design ya pleb

It was super vital, trust me i'm a doctor.

Pyra's design serves two main functions, one is to reinforce her femininity and in turn her humanity, since a core theme of the game is blades being just as valid an existence as humans, not to mention its particular pertinence to someone that's generally treated as a superweapon first and a person second. Pyra is absolutely a weapon, yes, but it's impossible to look at her and get the impression that's the whole story. Malos by contrast, wears an outfit that has a masculine and militaristic vibe which is fitting as he defines his identity by his power and potential to destroy. The second purpose of Pyra's design is to deliberately look a little incomplete, this was a decision made to allude to Mythra, yes, but moreso Pneuma. Neither of their designs look quite 'complete', and of course Pneuma's design draws from both halves of her. The fact that the skin is exposed serves the latter, while its exposure and the skindentation absolutely serves the former. While perhaps not 'necessary', as arguably nothing really is, it is absolutely in line with the priorities behind her design and role in the story. Plus of course, she's hot and skindentation is also hot.

How does one handle a blade?

Attached: 1510301682772.jpg (1506x885, 197K)

This is NOT okay.

Gamer

Pyra is heavy

Attached: 1562565904881.png (1200x1200, 1.02M)

>boymoders
>traps
What if he's not that much gay?

It was a matter of life and death

By their big ol' shaft of course

Attached: LKXkmL6PahG-h9jUu_5iosmRdbl4PqtPfdUkIe3nir0.jpg (640x905, 96K)

Black beaner here. Can confirm

>Pneuma covers the most skin
>is still the hottest
How does she do it?

Attached: Beautiful blade.jpg (850x1383, 167K)

>Writing this whole block of text to justify spermneuron design

Gamers everyone.

Based

Cringe

what are you? some kind of trump loving hater of video games?

a thread died for this

It promotes a healthy body to young women instead of sticks, Monolith always thinking ahead.

Is Godfrey really THAT bad a blade?

Firmly grasp it.

Patrician, makes em look so soft

Yeah

Good riddance

It's the minty freshness. I also think her proportions suit her design the best. Pyra in particular looked better in her concept art design, which is essentially the same but with slightly flatter colouring and a slightly smaller chest. While no longer a redhead and also lacking Mythra's long hair, I think Pneuma channels more of the feminine grace of Elly from Xenogears, who the character of Pyra/Mythra/Pneuma was absolutely trying to evoke. She's a competent, powerful and graceful woman and that's pretty hot in its own way.

yes

As a white black man, i agree.

I find it hard to get a good grip

Attached: 31c09dc1efe7b9b427707ae088cc7a95.jpg (1034x1300, 730K)

Honestly, I just really like ponytails. Everything about her is great, though

Attached: Nice.jpg (850x1200, 145K)

Pneuma has a character model and generally design with well matching proportions. Pyra and Mythra have weirdly proportioned faces and body parts.

Make her transform into the superior form.

Attached: 1562859332133.jpg (607x1000, 768K)

I dunno user as somebody who actually played the game the post makes sense to me
I might even save the post to post in other threads

What is a blade?

yes

Attached: 68243827_p21.jpg (600x1100, 492K)

A miserable pile of secrets.

If Pyra gained weight, would Mythra gain weight too?

A miserable pile of secrets

go back

sneed

The green hair and the ponytail
All green haired girls are the best in their own series
Green reigns supreme

Of course, and she'd be very annoyed

Fucking gamers, go back sad panda and fuck off.

Ha ha

No. We are discussing video game designs

Attached: Io scroll - Transparent.png (690x922, 703K)

sneed

Sounds like someone needs a pop

>you will never fuck Io's armpits

Attached: 1563844281278.jpg (1024x988, 60K)

>Malos by contrast, wears an outfit that has a masculine and militaristic vibe which is fitting as he defines his identity by his power and potential to destroy.
Malos's outfit makes legitimately no sense for his origins though.

Reminder that Io's large breasts are there for a reason
Reminder that Io's hobo clothes are a tattered wedding dress

Attached: Io - transparent.png (1913x2221, 2.22M)

The game is filled with shit designs, the protag included.
Who cares. If you wanted good designs you wouldn't be playing Xenoblade.

Attached: 1296918246891.jpg (546x548, 29K)

In case you aren't familiar, this is Elly from Xenogears. She's got a similar energy, plus of course, Pyra's a pretty direct reference to her. In fact even her introduction is near shot for shot ripped straight from Xenogears. People don't give Monolithsoft enough credit for the thought that goes into their designs on a thematic and character level. When they actually hire a fucking designer anyway. XB1's visual design was a fucking mistake and a half.
Absolutely, but that's not entirely relevant when discussing the intention behind his aesthetic.

Attached: 97383205058102708c9d24acad2174ab.jpg (1000x1452, 245K)

Amalthus was a tornaboo and subconsciously gave him the thousand times folded Tornan armor.

Her body is FICTIONAL!!!

Seeing as that part of the outfit seems to be designed to keep the shorts up, it's shockingly one of the more useful implements on the outfit.

Her body is for fictional shota cock

He's built for merc missions especially since so many demand his unique skill. And to that end he's great for that utility, but there are better options for direct combat.

Yeah sure, if that's how you imagine it.
Still, it's a work of fiction guys. Remember, she doesn't breathe,doesn't feel emotions,can't be touched,smelled or banged, ok?
This is a drawn/sculpted fictional character,remember that. (when I read some posts here, I really find them pathetic & it reminds me of the cliché of acne filled geeks wanking in their room & avoiding going outside like vampires because they fear people)

Attached: 1534685710185.jpg (449x335, 63K)

Reminder that the "reason" for her tits will be some contrivance so you sperm minds can sort of justify buying a game solely for pixel tits.

>473281870
You will be ashamed of your words and deeds, so no (You) for you.

>shota

Rex is 15.

As an etheopian jew I agree

>Io in mythology is a queen who was turn into a cow
>Io the moon is known for its yellow color
>Io in Code Vein is busty (cow tits) and has a clear connection to the giant yellow Thorns of Judgement that pierce the world

Attached: Sitting Io - transparent.png (1182x777, 586K)

Reminder that the "reason" for her sneeds will be some chucktrivance so you sneed minds can sort of justify buying a seed solely for pixel feeds.

How was this approved by the ethics commitee?

BASED

True, and he's capable of looking after himself. People just call him a shota since he's young looking and short.

Abe wants to Make Japan Breed Again and he's having Nintendo help him.

Permanent Pneuma mode when

Attached: Pneuma on a fancy bed.jpg (1920x1017, 190K)

When will Abe's plans finally succeed?

its the power of biblical text boobies

Based and Holy Maiden pilled

Attached: Inspiring.jpg (905x1093, 823K)

>no permanent Pneuma
>no Jin and Malos NG+ Blades
>no Blade Nia alt costume for Driver Nia
Why doesn't Monolith want to give us nice things?

Attached: 1520036047182.png (1280x720, 1.86M)

thread is kill

>No Vandam laughing in the distance

That is an irresponsible use for a superweapon.

>the absolute state of Pyrafags

Attached: 1525551463945.png (397x376, 224K)

That's why you marry her

Good thing that isn't a superweapon!