CTRNF

THEY ARE OFFICIALLY HERE THIS IS NOT A DRILL
Welcome MTX, thank you Activision.

Attached: 1565182357670.jpg (1242x2208, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamesn.com/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-remastered/modern-warfare-remastered-supply-drops-loot-microtransactions
youtube.com/watch?v=uVvcD4Czx4Y
youtu.be/6XRE0Pv_0NM
youtu.be/uZvmiFmGUZc
files.catbox.moe/3ehctc.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

awesome

Lol it's over.

Less people to compete with on the nitro board is good to me

>4 dollars for a skin
Thanks Activision

10k for that Hovercraft bundle.
Yep, this ain't it.

*dab*

Attached: Screenshot(1).png (781x212, 27K)

Best part?
Consolefags will eat this shit up.

Who gives a fuck? Those prices are absolutely full retard and if you pay that much instead of just playing the game you deserve to be ripped off.

This, just play the fucking game and don't give a cent to Activision.

Attached: 1512448958612.png (951x451, 133K)

That's what whales are known for. Retardation.

Spotted the retard that doesn't want to play and just wants shiny skins.

>POSTED A WOJAK, GOTTEM
Unless they change how many wumpa coins you can get by just playing the game or drastically up the pit stop prices this changes nothing. Go refund your game or cry into a pillow or something you fucking smooth brain.

you better pay up retard ;)

I found the rarest lobby ever
Everyone had their options set to intro skip and we all were able to start the race as fast as possible
Then everyone besides the top 3 DNF and the host left

>get told nobody's going to pay
>bEtTeR pAy Up
Not even a good bait at this point, get fucked.

christ look at this assblasted cuck. Can't even hide that hes mad that he got to grind EVERYDAY at least 2h so he can buy all his skins on time. PAY UP RETARD

>Previous CTR thread was removed
Why? It's literally fucking video games.

This. I got every bundle last GP just by playing online every weekend for a hour or two, occasionally 1-2 tracks daily.

The idiot OP put the word "general" in the title.

Honestly, this is a really good deal.

No it's fucking not. Those are godawful prices.

Can they stop selling the baby characters in the retarded bundles? There is absolutely nothing good about them other than the character itself.

(You)

Attached: 9416727F-1704-4489-9792-645912F2FD2C.jpg (799x794, 108K)

What branch of Activision do you work for?

>I support whales making the game worse for everyone else

Enjoy having your payout rates bottlenecked you corporate cuckold.

$15 for only 10k coins?

that’s like nothing, what a ripoff

If that ever happens then you have the right to be upset. Right now it's not changing anything other than giving the devs an incentive to support the game beyond whatever the regular roadmap was going to be. Without MTX we'd probably have zero support after the last planned GP. Like I said before if coin payouts or nerfed or pit stop prices are drastically change then you can moan and complain.

You fucking simple minded child.

Reminder

Attached: 1564748910364.jpg (1290x760, 196K)

>tfw oxide edition is more cost effective than this bullshit $:WC conversion rate
What the hell

How long can you run this per day?

>If that ever happens
>IF
pcgamesn.com/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-remastered/modern-warfare-remastered-supply-drops-loot-microtransactions
Have you NOT been paying attention to the game industry in the last several years? Or are you blind, dumb, AND stupid?

24?

>Without MTX we'd probably have zero support after the last planned GP.
>implying

He's none of that, just a shill.

Yes, if. Until such things get implemented into the game you're just being a whiny cunt.

How is that not an accurate statement? You just expected beenox to work beyond the planned schedule for zero incentive or something?

Marketing and Monetization

>£13 for 10k coins
>bone online pass is £6.99, £10 for the full gamerpass+PC
>daily + weekend on Electron Avenue nets just under 8K
Scummy and it offers nothing. The unfortunate thing is these will be an instant hit as you know some rich kids will by this shit in bulk.

>If that ever happens
Coin rates were nerfed for 10 tracks and Activision still haven't done anything about the huge complaints regarding offline coin rewards, now we know that's because of MTX
>Without MTX we'd probably have zero support after the last planned GP
Or future content would have been made into small expansion DLC which is still prefrable to MTX shit.

Attached: 1563496798445.jpg (313x235, 100K)

>shill is back making the same posts
Fuck off already. It's bullshit that the only CTR threads that tend to stay up are the ones where you fags are defending microtransactions.

Everyone who is pissed about this should do this.

Nigger, it's a P2P racing game, there's no servers they need to maintain, they don't need to do shit besides shit the game out and collect their cash.

You expect beenox to work beyond the planned schedule just because there are microtransactions?

Oh no I'm defending something that doesn't impact the game in any way whatsoever. Fucking crucify me. Nobody is forcing you to take out your wallet and pay for shitty mtx.

>until this tiger mauls your face off your just being a whiny bitch

>Was legitimately thinking about buying some coins because fuck why not, just show some support
>Those prices
>That pitiful amount of coins
Don't they have any level of shame

Attached: 1538110061773.jpg (1158x749, 96K)

Its almost like thats additional revenue to keep the game alive and for Activision to not shut the active development of it down after a year.

>You just expected beenox to work beyond the planned schedule for zero incentive or something?

The majority of monetary support for Sony's video game branch and PS4 games is people paying for PS+. Microtransactions are just Activision being greedy.

What the fuck? You can easily make the equivalent of $12 of MTX in an hour during weekends and $6 during weekdays. Only retards would buy them.

>The unfortunate thing is these will be an instant hit as you know some rich kids will by this shit in bulk.
That's a good thing though. Smart people with better things to spend their money on can just play the game normally while whales fund the future Grand Prixs for us

>Fucking crucify me
Gladly.

I was waiting for the PC release, but man this is a new level of thievery.

Attached: 1548779311501.png (492x503, 439K)

This isn't a ps4 exclusive.

>Implying

Jesus, just double these amounts of coins already before it even launches. That's awful.

>go this
>get banned
>can''t play anymore
nice

>doesn't impact the game in any way whatsoever
It's literally the reason why offline player payouts are so small, you dishonest faggot.

>whales fund the future Grand Prixs for us
>IM-FUCKING-PLYING

Sony isn't funding this game. Activision is.

It's no about keeping the servers up, its about ensuring more content in the future

?
Do you have a rebuttal or just catchphrases

>further gating timed content and being able to pay your position into leaderboards
>not impacting the game
You're one pathetic shill.

Attached: 1299261226385.jpg (600x600, 189K)

Why would you exclusively play a multiplayer kart racer offline? Why even bother buying a game like this if you aren't going to play against humans, IE the only challenging aspect of this game.

Do you have a single fact to back up your claims?

>That's a good thing though
If you're going to be a shill you've got to be WAY less obvious than this. There is nothing good about anything involving MTX's and people buying them only solidifys that they'll appear in more and more games. You're literally saying the same thing people did when DLC first came onto the scene and now we have season passes, multiple versions of the same game, and all other kinds of cancer because of corporate fucks like you who only see the cash and nothing else.

You literally never opened it.
You never even played it.
Microtrax are garbage but don’t think I don’t see through your shit, nigger.

Why would you get banned when you're doing this offline?

Hey, look. It's the shill that thinks nobody has friends to play with.

Local multiplayer is still offline faggot

>its about ensuring more content in the future
Unless that content is free for all users then it's not funded by microtransactions.
Gross, being this much of a shill is disgusting, but I expect it from modern consoleniggers.

Yeah the datamine that shows they intend to make free content until at least December.

What you think they are just going to do that without getting paid?

Because online is garbage and I'm here for the Time Trials.

Enjoy your no coins I guess.

>Why would you exclusively play a multiplayer kart racer offline?
It's not a multiplayer kart racer, it's a kart racer that has multiplayer. No matter your views on single vs multi there's no defending the utter bullshit Activison are putting offline players through by fucking them over so hard with the offline payouts.

I'd rather have a game with a long lifespan getting new content with mtx I can ignore than a dead game without mtx

>without getting paid?
>implying the game is free

how does remote play if you're not connected to internet

Based Cortex.

>using the shill defense of "you're wrong for playing the game the way you want"

You have no limit to your scummy-ess.

>actually implying PCfags aren't just as bad

You niggers buy the same AAA dogshit in droves like consolefags. You're proud that you eat shit at a better frame rate.

>Unless that content is free for all users then it's not funded by microtransactions.
.....it is.

user do you not know anything about this game?

>Unless that content is free for all users
..It is. CTRNF is not a F2P game if that's what you're getting at.

actually i preorfered it and plqyed the whole first grand prix and even used the skin codes. Kys fag

>tfw bought the superior game instead of this trash

Attached: Screenshot_20190807-103030_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 672K)

You're getting neither
Publishers don't put on mtx to keep a game alive, NOR DO THEY FUCKING NEED TO. They do it because it's FREE MONEY

It's a family friendly kart racer, you shill. People want to experience the whole game consistently.

>Implying base game sales will keep up enough revenue to fund content through December
>Especially after used copies are going for half the price and the devs don't get a penny from them

>You niggers buy the same AAA dogshit in droves like consolefags.
Not really.
No one gives a fuck about Fifa or CoD or NBA 2k or Destiny on PC, meanwhile consolefags spend literally millions of dollars a year on Fifa microtransactions alone.

Well soon it's going to be a dead game with MTX as the game has already been downgraded a bit to accommodate it with the coin nerf and the 10K pack in the pit stop being the first of many alterations, we also know Nitro packs are coming so the leaderboards are going to get fucked resulting in no one wanting to bother and then you have other people who have already dropped the game because of this shit being introduced. MTX is a cancer and so are you.

One asshurt mod is autosaging CTR threads

You don't play online doing this. Crystal Challenges are offline content.

MK8 is the family friendly kart racer. This isn't. Not unless you want to watch lil zoomer get lapped 20 times by some neckbeard online.

Finally.
I will unironically spend like another 60 bucks on this. And the more you rdditors rage, the more i'll spend.

FUCK YOU ACTIVISION
FUCK BEENOX
PLEASE DO US A FAVOR ANNE TO HAVE AN THE CHAMPION KART THE BOMB BLAST AND IT'S GONNA BE CHARGED FOR MANSLAUGHTER TO WHOEVER THE B-B-B-BOOST KILL YOURSELVES FUCKING HELL

based I'll buy it once I finish fates and the later one

>Publishers don't put on mtx to keep a game alive
Where is the funding supposed to come from then?
Beenox doesn't work for free.

They clearly can if it was planned from the start.

Remember, buy 1000 dollars worth of microtransactions and win a night with a Bandicoot of your choice

Attached: 58BB9932-93AA-4D68-82BD-4C91D10C7831.jpg (209x198, 15K)

>thinking Beenox are going to see a penny of the MTX sales
KEK

Planned is different then actually making it, user. C'mon I feel like you guys are deliberately acting stupid for the sake of your argument

Just because they have a roadmap doesn't immediately mean they already have the money to develop the whole thing

>CTR threads will now always have the same shill making the same posts

Attached: 1544310646786.png (305x299, 246K)

>he thinks a multi-million dollar company like Activision puts these in for the benefit of their worker slaves

How fucking ignorant can you be.

The money will go toward keeping people working on the game.

If it went anywhere else, then they would be developing the game for free and we wouldn't be getting any more dlc

Attached: CFBDD553-DB3C-4AD0-8242-2379C670AF1A.jpg (1242x1761, 1.08M)

You know what will make them really rage?
Sending me a code for some of those coins

No they fucking aren't you shill. You can legitimately earn more by just playing the game. Especially on weekends withe a x7 bonus. Coin prices being so absurd tells me Activi$ion has more incentive to force Beenox to nerf Coin acquisition rates even more.

here is proof. I played one month basically for free beat everything + 1st grand prix. I even got to keep the skins in case I get the game again for cheaper. Get dabbed on brainlet

Attached: Screenshot(2).png (298x259, 31K)

No it won't. It's going to go straight into the pockets of Kotick and the gang of shareholders. Beenox will not see a dime out of these transactions.

>You can legitimately earn more by just playing the game.
But that's why it's a good thing. There is zero incentive to buy them unless you are a whale.

It doesn't effect you while big spenders help fund the dlc

Inhaling Amis post workout braps.

Attached: 58C764ED-2670-45A0-B30E-9A0BD87920D1.png (218x176, 90K)

>no MTX on EU store
Imagine being American.

Attached: 1565052342330.gif (512x512, 510K)

This is not how vidya development works at all. Beenox, by contract, receive their payment based upon sales of the game. MTX are all profit for Activision. Costs for everything were drawn up before the game was in concept stages and the price of these "free" updates were already paid and covered for via game sales and more specifically sales of the Oxide Edition. Beenox are not seeing a penny from these microtransactions and you're an absolute dumb piece of shit for thinking they would.

Well if we get anymore dlc past this Grand Prix you will have been proven wrong

Attached: 9C15FB61-6688-41BF-87A2-E279B27B02F9.jpg (600x733, 29K)

So today Yea Forums shall throw a fit because you don't have $16? Maybe get a job.

Pretty much this:

Have sex.

Beenox already announced there was going to be far more content coming even after the Spyro Grand Prix, and this was before the release of the microtransactions so there goes your theory. Stop defending greed.

You're not seeing the potential harm here, if people aren't buying Coins because you can get more by playing guess what Activision (who is only after maximum profits) will force Beenox to do to in-game Coin rates in order to incentive players to spend more money on Coins? You can already tell this is set up to happen with it's FOMO styled Pit Stop.

How do you think the game development was paid for in the first place? Publisher pays the developer up front and any game sales and ingame purchases are the publisher recouping costs and then some.
The post launch content cost Activision a fraction of the game being built from the ground up and they have deep enough pockets to not need microtransactions for pay supplements, dumbass.

Do you not understand how funding something works?

If Activision doesn't think the game is making enough money to keep giving players FREE dlc, they will either start charging for the maps and skins individually or cut development alltogether. They aren't going to use resources and manpower for a game bringing in zero revenue besides scattered post-launch base game sales

This is all VERY simple economics, user. Like highschool level shit

You are basing your argument on a hypothetical

>Beenox already announced there was going to be far more content coming even after the Spyro Grand Prix
Not really. All we know is there's going to be GPs up until around the new year because datamining.

>not predicting this would happen when you bought a game that changed the original trophy girls to appease SJWs
you did this to yourself because you havent learned your lesson. demand a refund while you can and attack them while you can

Attached: 36CF0792-C30F-410D-8AA6-D32DD3B4C2C0.jpg (894x894, 129K)

>If Activision doesn't think the game is making enough money to keep giving players FREE dlc
Stopped reading there as you clearly didn't read my post. It's not free, it was already covered. You're just making up lies now to defend the microtransactions, as expected of a corporate slut tethered to Activision.

They have the money because they are an affiliate of ACTIVISION. How fucking stupid can you get? They outsold the amount of people who own the Crash remake within a month. They not only have the money if they were just a random company, but they have ACTIVISION behind them. Also everyone knows ACTIVISION forces developers to release content-lite videogames just so they can pretend these "events" and "mtx ridden dlc" are soemthing brand new and they are supporting the game after launch.

As long as they keep the same earn rate on wumpa coins as how they have been doing it, I don't care about mtx. I never buy the fucking shit anyways.

You are a fucking joke you shill.

They didn't announce "far more" content, they announced "more". That means if Activision doesn't think the game is making enough revenue they could stop at 4 prixs and not have been wrong at all

>And that was before the introduction of mtx
It's contingent, user. If the game is making zero dollars, why would Activision spend money to make free content for it

And shills are basing their arguments on even flimsier hypotheticals

I'm basing my theory on years of seeing how Activision handles their IPs. It's called pattern recognition, learn it. Everyone with a brain knew MTXs were coming eventually, the Pit Stop is distinctly designed to play off FOMO, and surprised surprise it got announced. Beenox already toned down Coin rates once, what is stopping Activision from forcing them to do it again to incentive player spending? Stop giving this greedy fucking company the benefit of the doubt when they've proven time and again how scummy they are.

Motorsport skins are shit and optional. The default skins are just as sexy for your tiny dick to fap to.

>play 1 hour friday, saturday, sunday
>10.000 coins for free while actually PLAYING the game and having fun, either with friends or random people
>implying most of the shit is even worth buying
How does that even affect anyone? Why would you spend money when you can get everything you want by just playing the game?

Wait wait wait, you fucking think the Beenox devs were all payed one big fat check by Activision as a bonus to make the whole roadmap at once?
You think the whole fucking thing is already funded instead of each Prix being funded individually? Are you fucking stupid as shit?

>think the game is making enough revenue

This game sold incredibly well. It was even the #1 selling game on PSN last month for fuck's sake.

You keep coming into these threads typing the same bullshit.
Fuck you and fuck Activision.

Attached: KYS.jpg (1290x760, 143K)

It's going to affect you if Activision decides Coin rates need a nerf. If Coin rates remain the same then sure, I'm fine. Don't be surprised if Activision makes Beenox nerf Coin rates (again).

not him but your pic doesnt actually prove anything, many people buy games and let them sit around unopened while they play some other game

I just don't think you get it. I'll try to spell it out for you one more time and then I'm gonna have to consider you a lost cause

Why would Activision spend money to develop a game that is bringing in no revenue? Even if Activision has the money to spend, why would they use it to make free dlc for a game not bringing in any money instead of one that IS?

it's VERY very simple economics. Hell, it's not even economics, it's just basic logic

Buy those MTX! Amazing things await!

Attached: 68E490B8-90E0-45EF-BB24-806A9E164FF1.jpg (317x279, 16K)

No thanks
I'm content slugging it out online for my coins

This is how they get you, folks. Take notes.

user base game sales aren't enough to fund a year of free DLC after the initial launch hype. Especially not since they were selling it at 30 bucks.

Give me a Coco nude skin with my MTX purchase and I won't even hesitate. Until then no thanks.

So you're outraged at stuff that you think will happen?
Peak SJW

You don't get +7 nitro anymore, do you.

I've never been more convinced of Yea Forums being full of actual schizos more than this thread.

>actually arguing with shills
Just let the thread die. It's only one samefag that will keep defending microtransactions until the cows come home.

Attached: 1323302426186.jpg (295x333, 31K)

Then leave faggot

>"haha don't worry guys Beenox would never add microtransactions to the game : )"

>Activision MIGHT do this bad thing MAYBE!

!!!

Anyone who believed that is a dumbass
You could see it coming with the pitstop

Can we at least be glad it isn't lootboxes?

They put in a player cap last GP. You can get nitro from crystal challenges for only a certain amount of times. Coin farming still works endlessly though.

This. When a shill takes over a thread then the thread is already lost.

Youll eat those words. Theyll be next.

Attached: 644D599A-6546-4E44-BD97-D427DBAF1B7A.jpg (230x231, 29K)

Yet.

>Can we at least be glad it isn't lootboxes?
No because there's a likely chance they will add them.

It's going to happen with the GP stuff
>"you may have missed the event but you won't miss the stuff! buy a pack now!"

so pirate it?

>Yea Forums
>glad
Lolno

This game has the most tame and reasonable mtx as far back as I can remember, and look at the butthurt it's causing

>No lootboxes or any sort of randomization
>All cosmetics
>Everything can be unlocked through natural gameplay
>Monthly free DLC
>The "battle pass" is entirely free to all users, despite every other game having one requiring you to pay for it

I don't see anything here to even be upset about

lmao you guys just loooooove your hypotheticals don't you

When EA had cosmetic MTX i bet the same retards were on their ass for their inclusion

Attached: 8EB05757-49EC-4550-BB9E-E9C579CBBABE.jpg (1252x748, 96K)

>tfw have $150 worth of wumpa coins just from afk grinding in lab basement the past week
ty beenox very cool

Attached: 2w0c84tety731.png (500x500, 20K)

Its all outrage over what ifs. When the what ifs become reality then people can act like the world is ending. Right now it's just extreme overreacting from children that love controversy and outrage.

Hypotheticals based upon the company's history, yes.

you're still supporting the game and MTX this way retards
whales wouldn't play games at all if they didn't have people like you to show off to

>Right now it's not changing anything other than giving the devs an incentive to support the game beyond whatever the regular roadmap was going to be.
You are a fucking retard
Plenty of game devs have supported their games post release with no microtransactions. The way this additional post-release content generates revenue is through new players buying their game because they see new content is being released.
You're probably an idiot who thinks that a month after release, time suddenly stands still and no new copies will ever be sold again and they will no ever be able to get more money by fleecing their current playerbase.
Many people like you forget that new content generates new sales

Are you vouching for Activision when prior history proves otherwise? Not smart to be quite honest.

Attached: 102D27B7-0598-4A55-A21A-C17BB478F808.png (740x414, 286K)

Why does every game need support now?
Oh yeah because they stopped releasing full games, turned everything into early access and then want more money for content that was cut out before launch to stagger content, keep player numbers higher, and suck more cash from people who already paid full price

Its a fucking remake of a ps1 game, how do you release it unfinished if its not on purpose to fuck over your customers

Now people are going to act like this game didnt have ten times the amount of content of the ps1 game at launch and act like it was always unfinished. Great.

whats the price difference between cost of your electrical bill after pc being on for an hour vs 1000 coins

Well, every reward we don't get will be available at a later point and I remember something about buying nitro with coins, so coin grinding, here we go.

Is this pornography?

Attached: 1559077508281.jpg (1200x915, 104K)

>dont release content that's already done and paid for because it take in enough shekels
>deliberately not adding the "free" content to avoid suckering in holiday purchases because they dont want more money
It's all gravy at this point. They'd be retarded to not try to sell golden eggs while the goose is still alive and laying

>Can we at least be glad that we only have cancer instead of cancer and wasps up our asses

According to Yea Forums this is porn

Attached: 9E1FF154-38F4-4B23-AB60-CAC2B2DA1258.jpg (1024x708, 85K)

>user base game sales aren't enough to fund a year of free DLC after the initial launch hype.
yes they are. yes they literally are.
what you wanted to say is "activision won't allow more content to be made unless they see 1000%+ return potential"

>Child sex offender moves in next door
>he's constantly hanging out at the park
>get suspicious that he's gonna do something and tell others
>IF IF THAT EVER HAPPENS UNTIL HE ACTUALLY RAPES AGAIN YOU'RE JUST BEING A WHINY PARANOID CUNT

They have a history of doing this, if you think they wont you're retarded

and they will not* ever be able to get more money except* by fleecing their current playerbase with microtransactions*

The industry is terminal as it is so we have to be happy for the little victories.

>already done and paid for
!?!?

TO BE FAIR, $16 for the most fake money is not awful. So many mobile gatcha shit has $99 in-app currency purchases

cant play right now. whens the weeklys end? today or tomorrow?

No they absolutely are not user. Are you fucking high?

The game still needs to make a profit to be successful. Every penny from the base game used to make free DLC is a penny towards making the game a commercial failure. Even if the game DID make enough to effortlessly fund the upcoming contet (it didn't)

>expecting neets or children to pay for their electricity

Later tonight

Some people have real life friends
You know mario kart didnt even come with online for along time right
Retarded zoomer

Publisher pays developer to make content. Publisher then sells product for profit.
Beenox has already been contracted to make gp content and we know they have already made that ahead of time through datamined unveiling textures and other assets.
The work was already done. The work was already paid to be done. All that's left is for it to be sold, and Activision isnt going to not do that at all if earlier content didnt sell as well, they've already sunk funding into it -- recoup.

>"dude the mtx are gonna fund future GPs bro"

>getting cancer is a "little victory"

>along
Yes but this is 2019 where online is standard and usually the main component of multiplayer games.

paying real money for fake money is awful no matter what
your stupid shit argument boils down to "Hey my wife is being raped and impregnated by 5 men with big cocks in front of me and she'll never be sure who the father is but at least this is isn't as bad as having this happen to my wife AND daughter at the same time."

>Yea Forums is throwing yet another shitstorm for no reason.

You people need to get good and actually play the game insted of bitching, nothing changes and everything is the same, now you just have the option to buy skins for money insted of grinding days for a single one. Im winning most of my online matches and im swimming in coins so no idea how bad you people are if you cry over shit that does not matter.

fuck beenox

Attached: 1539923034827.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

Based

Im really really really angry user
please get a massive loan and spend it all on wompa coins
That would make me really mad

>nothing changes and everything is the same
They added mtx
By definition things have changed, and things aren't the same

Are you retarded or something?

Attached: C08BDF69-5F4B-4C77-A01F-7F0CB9B45CD6.jpg (454x499, 55K)

>HURRRR IM GOOD BECAUSE I PAID FULL PRICE FOR A GAME THAT HAS INGAME MICROTRANSACTIONS. SEE GUYS IM BEATING ACTIVISION AT THEIR OWN GAME!
lmao kys kid

>Beenox
Wage slaves
They dont see a penny from mtx

>All these fucking retards spent months getting hyped for a game by Activision and then bought it day one so they could play online with their PlayStation Plus subscription
Keep squealing paypigs

Change it to 'fuck Activision'. They're the ones responsible

It's basically lootboxes with the fortnite daily shop
>wait for a month for the stuff you want or buy shit up and come it pops up, goy

ok retard the fortnite shop totally isn't randomization

Don't you know everyone on Yea Forums is a super cool dude that has never paid for ps+ once. Watch as dozens reply to your post saying how big of a retard you are for not endlessly making trial accounts.

10 characters

Most developers dont actually get payment based on sales
sometimes they get a bonus if they get really good sales or a high review score but they are salaried employees and will be paid regardless of if the game sells or not

please dont buy this. Come on, it'd be incredible if they sell a total of 0 of these

>TOp 2 LEaderboards on Switch are Yea Forums users

I'm surprised

The pit stop items are random as fuck though.
You might not see something you want for weeks.

You did play the game before you defend scummy practices right?

ITT: People not realizing all of that is a scheme by mobsters to launder dirty money

Laughing at you ignoramus keks

coin rates will be the same for you guys so if it gets nerfed you're getting the nerf too

just because you physically cant buy them doesnt mean their inclusion isnt making your game worse

I don't know if top 2 is a Yea Forums user but I definitely am

You're a retard brainwashed by the corp.
They have made hundreds of millions on this game. Paying 1m to 2-3 guys to make new tracks would not be a problem if they actually cared about the game.
Games like Terraria have made years of free content on just game sales.

>using a shitty 2d Indie game made on a shoestring budget as an example
Okay.

>only 26k players played this shit at all
this game is so fucking dead. TF2 literally gets a million+ unique players every day and that game is fucking dead. Just how dead is CTR.

sales arent revenue now?
If you budget $20 mill for a game and its content
and then make $40 back, why cant you include all the content you budgeted for?

how about "$4 skins"

>acting like CTR is some multi million dollar AAA mega project

Crossplay when

yes, that's why in my original post I said it would not be a problem if they cared. unfortunately they are a greedy soulless corp like I have already said.
I'm glad you finally understand the crux of this argument

>ha-ha, who would think of paying $20 for a horse armor, that’s retarded, this will fail horribly and they deserve it

Not him but Activision did recently say Crash has become their flagship title.

LMFAO!!!

Attached: 266C337B-0C30-42C3-8304-6A4830A5A476.png (577x583, 385K)

Still haven't showed up for me

Attached: 5226067E-68BC-45B6-ADA6-96A4E2F13F18.png (1434x974, 996K)

That’s not even a good deal.
Whales are fucking retarded and deserve their money taken away from them by these companies.

im gonna fart in your face user but its only a small and tame one so dont complain about it okay

Nice.

>Wearing shoes

Attached: 1534011626106.jpg (600x900, 39K)

The anti shill posts have become so predictable and boring. I sleep.

I'm pretty sure that's why we're in this situation in the first place. The only reason Activision wasn't trying to nickel and dime us on NST is because they thought it would fail and thus weren't really paying attention. It really is a double edged sword, on one hand it means bigger budgets for Crash, on the other hand it means more of this shit.

am I the only person who doesn't even use skins, and just does time trials stock?

Come home, white man...

Attached: 6F19834D-760D-48AA-BED0-E9424489F485.jpg (1920x1080, 1.71M)

dumb iphoneposter

This
Look at it this way right, if you buy a game that has microtransactions in it you are saying to that game company "Microtransactions do not affect sales numbers" MTX costs the company almost nothing to make its free money for them, so even if only 1 person in the world buys a microtransaction and nobody else does but they still buy the game, then its profitable for them to put in mtx and thus will continue to do so for every single game for the eternity of time.

The only way to win is to make it so that they lose actual sales for having microtransactions, this would create a cost/benefit calculation they would need to start making before considering them, its also a good idea to socially shame whales for buying MTX as thats another good way to make sure they are earning less money from it, and as the user im replying to stated whales are less likely to buy mtx if they player numbers are lower

tldr; if you buy a game that has microtransactions even if you dont buy any, you are still supporting microtransactions

You are an idiot if you think anything is done past the Spyro prix

Believe it or not but this was my first mask in a row while being at first place

Attached: 1541122380082.jpg (1280x720, 199K)

It's exactly why we're in this situation. Crash did better than they expected so naturally their first thought was not how to sustain the hype but to see how much they could bleed the fans. All this will do is kill sales of the next title as people will be expecting all kinds of nasty shit for it. All because Activision didn't want to play the long game.

Actually the skins are free

... It's not. There is a set order for literally everything

>playing that shit character

Game already sold over one million units at 60$
>they need MORE money to support it
Fuck video games and subhuman trash like you.

switch users who have active online

>not playing based zem
he's the wario of ctr

Imagine us Americans carrying paper dollars while you cheeky British have to carry literal pounds.

Kek this

Specifically his black skin

no mtx for switch yet?
fuck this grind

They didn't sell it at $60 tho..

>buy game that promises no mtx
>2 months later they add mtx because reviews are over and people can't refund
>this is perfectly fine in clapistan

>inb4 muh free markek
>you can lie to people if you get away

They sold it at half price. That pretty much means half a mil at 60 dollars.

Which is a commercial failure

>american math education

Please take a walk around your local walmart and become a gun violence statistic.

Is this what happens when a Yea Forums user is cornered with facts he can't dispute?

>switch is that fucking dead
I thought it was the most popular console?

PS4 has around 1 mill players

It's CTR playerbase is behind PS4 still. Beating Xbox by a large margin though

I'm not even sure where to begin with this one
I'm not even sure what your goal is here

>champion kart doesn't give nitro
It still hurts. Have they commented at all about how everyone that earned the kart has the new decal already?

>he thinks they give a shit about the current state of the game

screenie?

Fucking hell, just look at those prices! You can buy whole games for those prices.

Shut the fuck up hater.
Even tho the game made tens of millions of dollars and is backed by the biggest publisher in the industry it still needs more money even if the devs themselves wont see a cent of it and all of it goes to activision.
It’s the only way!

Ps4 player here. Can confirm that Ps4 has around 1 million. Can't screenie but leaderboards are around half a million right now, but by the end of the gp it'll be at a million like last time.

For anyone who doesn't know, those are prices in kiwi dollars. The USD exchange rate for 16 kiwi dollars is about $10 USD. Still a bad deal though.

>Not the futa version
Gay.

Looking at those prices for what you get made me think of this.

youtube.com/watch?v=uVvcD4Czx4Y

>been using this for a while
>lately i've been getting booted off to the psn login screen on my pc while ibwas sleeping, stopping the game
this happened three times now, what should i do

Attached: IMG_4943.png (670x460, 729K)

>"hooray! I can't wait to purchase these microtransactions with my disability checks. Thanks for letting me know"

Attached: 1351803230370.gif (255x143, 1.99M)

So basically:
4 dollars for a skin
2.4 dollars for a character.
8 dollars for a deluxe kart.

You pay the equivalent of a full price game after purchasing: 15 skins, or 25 characters, or 7 deluxe karts

Apparently that's canabucks. Gonna be a little less in merica

I mean anyone who cares should have all the characters already. I don't intend on being every skin either, at least not right away. I pretty much have everything I want right now except the GP stuff but I'll earn that eventually.

Kiwi bucks actually. Will be about $10 USD

Holy christ, sixteen fucking dollars for 10k coins when that will only buy you like, two items in the Pit Stop?

Attached: B2989FF3-7646-4BB1-9132-E7651E7E2BC9.jpg (1881x2021, 797K)

It's gonna be 10 in the states

Right now it will be enough to get you a car, character skin, decal, and color. Almost enough for a character on top of that

So 40k coins is worth as much as the game itself? That's awful.

Am I the only one that sees the benefit of MTX?
If retards keep buying skins instead of playing the game, the rest of us get to experience new content and updates as long as the game remains profitable

Eh, it depends on what day it is. For during the week it's a pretty good deal as you can get a whole day's bonus worth of bonus coins for less than $4 but if it's the weekend then it doesn't seem worth it when you can get twice that just from the weekend bonus.

I could see myself making getting it if I run out of bonus on a weekday and need extra coins to get something I really want.

How else will Activision pay for the game's servers? These microtransactions will pay for the upkeep and continued development of this game.

>spend $4 to skip 1 day of Wumpa Time
>spend $8 to skip 1 day of weekend Wumpa Time
>spend $16 to skip a whole weekend of Wumpa Time

fukin ell oh ell

Attached: da2.jpg (365x363, 18K)

There's nothing wrong with hating mtx based on principle alone. Just because the wumpa coin is ridiculously overpriced and not enticing to buy to you doesn't mean some shit kid out there with no online play won't steal daddy's wallet for a couple autism bux.

This is a children's game and the economic scheme here is shameful and exploitative. Shame on activision. Just because we're still going to play the shit out of it doesn't excuse behaving like a retarded shill.

Or, hear me out, you don't skip the bonus and you get the coins from both.

this game doesn't have servers, dipstick. what do you think "the host has disconnected from the lobby" means

Attached: 503F3843-952E-4B7A-A7FE-E5493D3D0DC6.png (513x699, 711K)

>top nitro player on switch only has 46k
Weren't there people with more? Did they get purged?

I don't think people realize that if it wasn't for these MTX then there wouldn't be GPs at all. Do you really expect them to spend the next year making tons of new content every month for free?

Think of it as the whales paying for your GP DLC every month.

So.
What's the issue? You can either pay for a skin or play the game and then buy the skin. You're going to play the game nonetheless, so why not earn the skins while playing, or are you one of those faggots who wants to own everything in a game and that's your only incentive to play and once you have everything, you'll never touch the game again, but you're conflicted because you can buy yourself completion?

If I buy a game, I buy it specifically to play the game, not to earn every cosmetic within that game. If I am given the option to get all those cosmetics through gameplay, I wouldn't pay a cent for them.

>implying

I like the full picture more. The first place really cracks me up

Attached: Crash_Team_Racing_NitroFueled_20190805205322_0.jpg (1280x720, 182K)

15 bucks for 10k wumpa coins? are they fucking insane? you can make that in 2 wumpa hours on the weekends, not even winning.

Imagine paying money instead of playing a couple of online matches. You don't even have to fucking win, you can get shitty places the whole time and still rake the coins in for just participating.

Attached: 1431812291981.png (437x441, 443K)

I would prefer paid DLC to the mobile game shit.

>"points are precious"
it's the last one I have left. How to do

>not even winning
yeah, you would know, huh?

Get lucky online, or attempt it with a friend in a private lobby
Or don't even bother, since if you've done everything else, you're no doubt in the Top 5%, and thus just need to stay on top of dailies to win (which you only need to do if you don't already have the Champion Kart)

I would have unironically considered 10 bucks for 50k and getting a coin pack every month, but this is a ridiculously bad deal, just gonna keep unlocking normally.

This

d/c and hope the AI doesn't hit you
mfw i did it first try

Attached: 14E188C5-8C20-4FB9-9795-35315D5D35EE.jpg (329x350, 29K)

Doesn't work with a friend, you have to do it on MM
>Be lucky and get a guy and a Limit Battle Stage
>Do the disconnect exploit
>Pray that your bot team wins and no one fucks with you for 3 minutes
That's the only way to do it. Some maps have points where you can "climb" certain parts to be 100% item proof.

someone get this hothead outta here.

Which maps? I recall someone sharing a video with all the places you can do that but I can't find it

>giving Actishit money whatsoever

Attached: 626.gif (264x264, 805K)

go back

Try this youtu.be/6XRE0Pv_0NM or this youtu.be/uZvmiFmGUZc

>you have to do it on MM
You sure? Friend or Foe says you've gotta do it in online matchmaking as well, but you can do it in a Private Lobby just fine.

aren't you supposed to do it against a friend? how could that possibly work in matchmaking

It is possible to join your friend in Matchmaking; you've just gotta join them while they're still in the base Online menu, before they've entered Matchmaking themselves.

But regardless, you can get Friend or Foe in a Private Lobby, so I don't see why Points are Precious would be any different.

Tried doing it with friends to no avail. I had good luck and there was 1 other person in MM and did it with the airplane dc.

>It is possible to join your friend in Matchmaking; you've just gotta join them while they're still in the base Online menu, before they've entered Matchmaking themselves
This is good information.

>I don't see why Points are Precious would be any different
Probably coded it that way so people HAD to populate battle lobbies. Pitiful attempt really.

Attached: 26A64C8D-8913-477E-96C7-15D139A186FD.jpg (780x686, 44K)

damn that price ain't even that bad. though it would be like $100 or something.
what're you all complaining about?

>Tried doing it with friends to no avail.
>Probably coded it that way so people HAD to populate battle lobbies.
Oh, Beenox. That's so disappointingly you.

Attached: BackNTime.png (639x480, 23K)

Damn. I was kinda excited but these are more expensive than I expected. Maybe I’ll hold off from buying any.

who the hell masturbates with their shoes on?

What the fuck is a whale and why do I keep hearing that term??

So how long until a bunch of indie devs make their own Crash Team Racing clone with tight controls and mechanisms similar to CTR but with no microtransactions or grind bullshit out of spite

Attached: 1530094486575.jpg (348x333, 39K)

Activision has so much money they could pay for every existing online game's operating costs, and Nitro Fueled has fuck all for them to operate.

>finally getting around to platinum relics
Playing on easy, but I'm sure there's still some challenging ones. Which ones suck ass?

>So how long until a bunch of indie devs
Not anytime soon I can assure you.

>no tail
dumb iphoneposter

With most games that have microtransactions, particularly gatchas, the majority of the fanbase doesn't actually purchase that many. However, the remaining small group has no qualms about dumping their incomes into buying as many microtransactions as possible so they can get everything as soon as they can. Because of how much money these people make the devs, games with microtransactions are deliberately marketed towards them.
These people, with their fat wallets ready to open at the drop of a hat, are known as whales, and the more whales a game with MTX has, the more successful it is. You know, games like F/GO.

The "best" part about whales is that since they're the minority, you now have an entire industry designing their games against the wishes of the minority, since appealing to inhibitionless morons gets them the most profits. "Voting with your wallet" literally no longer works.

Attached: 1540929547080.jpg (570x575, 47K)

>Do you really expect them to spend the next year making tons of new content every month for free?
>free
>FREE
$40

*against the wishes of the majority
I need to proofread my posts more

Thanks for the rundown

u can return open items to amazon or even nothing

Attached: 1564046746065.jpg (466x466, 37K)

Papu's Pyramid, Dragon Mines, N. Gin Labs

Isn’t there a glitch for N gin labs?

>dragon mines again
I thought I was done with that shit with the time trial

So are these actually out now? I’m not home where I can check but I’m really fucking tired of playing this but I don’t wanna miss out on all the Grand Prix items

hey yeah, that level skip should work right

>im bad at the game and earn no points
>waaaaah why its everything so expensive

lmao

It could be patched out any second, so better act fast

BIRNG BOUNCE BACK

just pulled it off now, still works. Everyone get your N Gin Labs plat before this limited time deal expires.

this

I already got it before the exploit was discovered

Attached: 1500903409669.png (400x384, 220K)

>being so bad you have to cheat at a children's kart racing game
Pathetic.

Feels good to just full turbo, already at 12,000 wumpa.

Attached: Turbotastic.jpg (799x533, 65K)

I only got it because I joined a battle where all the items were set to shields only

lol stay mad, I've already done it several times in the original and this game is starting to wear me down.

who controls that?

How can I full turbo on switch

>Activision
"No"

turbo controller

Is there even one for switch?

No idea. That's also how I got the Kamikaze last GP when all items were set as TNT crates.

Got this one for Christmas

Attached: faceoffwiredprocontroller-supermariostar-frontcontroller.png (800x800, 2.45M)

>>>mariokart7

thats Brio, blindy.

Oh please, what has Brio ever made?

>this is the mentality of a whale
one yike

>Can earn 10k coins with average play in under 2 hours on weekends

Who the fuck is this bundle for, honestly? Who the hell is tempted by this.

MTX help pay for Crash and Cocos food, electric and water bill. You dont want them to starve and die do you?

>food, electric and water bill
they live in a wooden shack and collect wumpa fruit for a living

>died in less that a week
you have no saying here, fag

With the amount of shitters in this game they have to otherwise you'd have a lobby full of competent players who can hold USF. After 20 minutes of waiting of course.

>No one gives a fuck about Fifa or CoD or NBA 2k or Destiny on PC, meanwhile consolefags spend literally millions of dollars a year on Fifa microtransactions alone.
Yes, because everyone who cares about those games buy them on console since this is where the playerbase is.

This, I wasn't expecting to like three houses but when the genre shift to kart racing after chapter 5 I was sold.

They cant eat wumpa forever. And Coco has a laptop plus they need lights. And they need water not to mention indoor plumbing. They cant just shit outside.

That cliff jump shortcut at the beginning of PP is such absolute fucking garbage. 2/3 times I'll hit the ramp only to get Beenox'd, slam into nothing and fall in the pit.

Oh I just said nuts to that and not even going to try anymore

Attached: ECFA45D9-C4C3-45AD-BCE0-010AF3A104BE.png (634x894, 292K)

You'd think Aku*2 would alleviate some problems with magic or some shit.

Attached: Magic Man.png (273x490, 30K)

Waterwheel

At this point Wumpa Coins just become crypto currency with very limited value

Garfield racing and racing with Ryan are coming out soon.

Can y'all switch niggers let me get into one lobby without one of you quitting.

It's not even a good shortcut. Speed classes HAVE to go for it due to trajectories but it's just scumming for microseconds when looking at the actual lap time.

I really hope this ramp bonk bullshit will get solved at some point. I'm tired of getting cucked out of DNFing the lobby on hyperspace speedgay

I must be in the minority because I thought having energy-saving surge protectors and not always having everything plugged in became normal around 2005 when electronic efficiency was being pushed.

thats pretty retarded and I can assure you I'm not one of them. Honestly don't care I just wanted to see people that it's possible to get their money back if they disagree with the microtransactions but this fanbase is quite retarded as it seems so get fucked. I'm going to buy myself a better game or a cheap hooker.

Is it worth dropping 30 bucks on a turbo controller to earn 1k coins and nitro afk an hour?

Attached: 00424EB6-8BA9-4353-9413-02DFBC5F9B1A.jpg (685x1000, 82K)

Fuck off furfag. She doesn't have one.

Attached: 0F143F12-E9F0-4497-AE41-085926F95407.jpg (672x592, 174K)

>Speed classes HAVE to go for it due to trajectories
I never go for the ramp and manage just fine

>beat a friend by coming in 2nd and them coming in 3rd
>it doesn't count for the GP challenge

Attached: ctwin.jpg (455x440, 42K)

>Here's your item, bro
>Dont worry, I gave the guy in first directly in front of you one too ;)

Attached: Nitro Crate.png (254x240, 69K)

Somebody should make a chart for the specific amount of nitro points it takes to reach each threshold in a GP nitro bar.

Kek

what the hell do those coins even do?

Buy cosmetics at the shop

WHERE DO I GET A RACCOON AMI GF

Attached: 1528076044230.gif (200x153, 2.48M)

Now post the dick version.

Tfw I start feeling bad for DNFing new players and have to stop before the finishing line to give them a chance to have some fun and each one of them actually manages to make it
I'm happy now.

Attached: 1548544505444.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

>Play Deep Sea Diving
>Not a single shitter
>mfw

Attached: 1564891890066.png (629x581, 24K)

No

You're being a cunt by not just ending the game earlier so people get coins faster. Cunt.

Fag.

And eventually fill the nitro gauge of an ongoing GP.

A night with Megumi for 1000 bucks? Does that include a Nuru massage from her?

Rate my ride

Attached: Military babe Tawna.png (1059x799, 1.23M)

Someone's a little salty

Attached: homer-laughing.gif (375x375, 168K)

10/10
Based and Burgerpilled

Wasting people's time and your own just makes you look like an idiot.

Zem players are obligated to be obnoxious though. He's literally doing his job. He's the Wario of CTR.

Got any other setups for different countries?

in what way whatsoever are those "bonus coins" a bonus? it's not a bonus if you applied the value of the coins yourself and decide how much we get for how much money, activision, fuck you

Cosmetics?

Then who gives a fuck?

>Wario of CTR
>Some forgettable inbred goblin
>Not Fake Crash
Nice job retard.

No picture but
>Megumi
>Champion Kart/No Decal
>Electron Color
>Japan Flag

Attached: 7FFFBD23-7C3A-4578-A96A-69F5B9903A0A.png (872x1280, 770K)

What country are you from friendo? I'll make a setup.

Attached: Turning Japanese.jpg (1022x814, 136K)

Attached: funny raymond romano pic.jpg (474x613, 32K)

Sorry I wish to play online as little as possible in the completely broken ass state it's in. I just want my coins and that's it.

Is this pornography?

Chile. Looking forward to what you can come up with lol.

not many specifically for countries no

Attached: Dragon Penta.png (2005x1617, 3.18M)

Its art.

Attached: 6767E5CA-AE73-4CE6-B6BC-8B8427CFA18F.jpg (2983x3558, 701K)

can you make a communist russia/cuba setup with commander tiny

Had to look up your flag, might take a minute to come up with something.

Attached: 1565053516327.png (1024x768, 454K)

I need a good kart set up for Pinstripe to go with either Purple or White suit. Really wanna make the Killer Queen Kart.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 144K)

I'm missing Commander Tiny, I'll be sure to grab it when I see it.

Is Reverse Speeding busted? Because I did it once with AI, three times with no AI and a 2nd controller, and one of the three I made sure it always said wrong way.

Attached: 3f2.jpg (260x194, 12K)

replace the wheels with orange lava?

try it on a different track. I tried it 3-4 times on Coco Park, and only got it when I switched to Roo's Tubes

I wound up doing it with a friend online. Make sure you don't cross the finish line before the third lap starts, and be sure not to accidentally touch the accelerate. I can help you if you're on switch.

Seach for "Chile Flaite" might give you some ideas

I'm not 100% sure, but maybe try le chaux with roadster pink

There, I kind of made it right during the next race by "accidentally" losing

Attached: 1541505132411.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Thank you. This sounds bad but I'm having a hard time stereotyping your country compared to others.

anyone done an armenian one yet

files.catbox.moe/3ehctc.mp4
I find it to be funnier with audio actually

>Implying NEETs and the underage that lurk here pay bills

HAAH
WAAW

we mobileshit now

Yeah, aside from soccer/ Mapuche blood we aren't that memeable.

I haven't seen one, I don't have the flag so I can't make it.

Reminder it's Activision forcing Beenox to do this, any money spent on Wumpa Coins will not be going to Beenox. All you will be doing is lining the pockets of Activision's shareholders and getting more future games designed around you spending real money on in-game fake money.

Karts and characters are actually harder than I thought. I looked up local wildlife and the cars you drive. No animal really matches whats in CTR and the cars look Japanese desu

Not going for a literal dragon theme, going for Chinese theme

>desu
What the fuck I didn't type that.

Who is the best meme to play as? Zem, Big Norm, or Trance?

>Adding MTX to a kids game while governments are discussing mtx exploiting children
Bravo Kotick

Attached: Parrot Penta.png (1027x811, 1006K)

Depends on the Grand Prix. Right now I can find lobbies of people making teams out of Caveman Zems and Wooden Toy Trances.

Big Norm or Trance.

How the fuck are you keeping blue fire through the right then left turns? Shit's ridiculous. No respect for the streets.

I don't think there is anything to make Chile police cars, their GTs look pretty good in Green and White.
>Desu
Those are word filters.

Attached: 1565154655186.png (1024x680, 1.72M)

Zem is both ironically and unironically great

Attached: el goblino americano....png (1019x811, 1.02M)

I haven't gotten the Probulot yet. To those who have, does it have the same problem as Oxide's hover car in that it feels harder to read driving feedback compared to wheeled vehicles? Or is the Probulot much better to read?

>t.

▲ ▲

if you think you're hard enough you can take powerslide around the right turn, but usually I just try squeeze as many boosts before hitting the jump

Holy shit this is perfection

Attached: Street Zem.png (2042x1593, 3.49M)

I'd say the probulot feels better than the hovercraft because it has a normal rectangular frame.

Attached: Thanks Zem!.png (2034x1613, 3.33M)

>Laps you
>Takes your oil
>*sip*
>Heh, nothing personal kid

Attached: 56% Strikes Again.jpg (1050x747, 155K)

>3.49 MB, 2042x1593
>3.33 MB, 2034x1613
user calm down please

I actually have an easier time with the Hovercraft, Probulot feels like it's hitbox is way wider than it's slim build would suggest.

ngl, his new name is very kino

Newfriend spotted. T b h and f a m were filtered to desu senpai three years ago.

Also just make a pinochet loadout lul

Cringe

Based

You're right. It probably feels better for me because I tend to use it on wider tracks with few sharp turns.

sorry, those were my original images

Attached: Speed Mains.png (2004x826, 2.56M)

I've been around before
s
y

Was filtered. Me being on/v/ is recent. Like 6 or 7 months.

What house did you pick? I've got my Bernadetta as a cavalry so I can snipe first place and pull through at the last lap

Wow, I was originally okay with the MTX, thinking it was gonna be 1 dollar for 1k. 4 dollars for 2.5k is straight up robbery

Attached: 1564511891467.jpg (150x150, 4K)

Only papy pyramid plat relic remains. Any tips? Which class is recommended for those stupid turns? How do you avoid those plants when they rear back every single time you pass them

Honestly, all I want from Pitstop now is just for Orange lava rock tires to come back to finish my Mammoth layout

Attached: ED60E2BE-E283-409C-9DCF-F4506A30CF9A.jpg (670x862, 117K)

when theyre stationary you can go past them. Did PP as an accel and turn on hard its not that bad

About to unlock Nerd Fake Crash from the Grand Prix. How am I doing on time to get the full Mammoth set?

It's been a week. You need to double your nitro without the pro/themed challenges to supplement your gains.
You should be fine but stay on top of your weeklies and some dailies.

The trigger is the root on the dirt. Hop over it.

Attached: 18F5EE7C-A69A-46DB-B4D9-28B14FD21E79.jpg (912x1012, 223K)

Wrong. They are on a pattern. Pay attention to whether they are ready to pounce or relaxed

can you jump over the dirt and not get hit when they're reared back?

>wake up and check my remote play progress
>I'm sitting in adventure mode
What the fuck. I didn't even make 1000 coins. I'm pissed.

How weird, the exact same thing happened to me this morning. I still made 6000 coins, but do you think they changed something?

Attached: 132184391313716.jpg (400x400, 24K)

So when do you think they should stop adding new characters?
>Spyro September: Spyro, Nasty, Hunter, Ripto, sorceress
>Spooky October: Nina, Koala, Moe, Brio
>CTTR Grand prix: Von clutch, Pacedina, Wumpa cheeks
>Unknown GP to include emperor velo
Other Grand prix will include: King chicken, Chick and stew and Fasty

Bruh there's 20 fucking days left.

when are they gonna release the fucking Candies that unlock the car?

Just don't buy it

Attached: F84EB96B-8A53-4DF1-8FF8-A2F9B9C7EB13.jpg (936x532, 64K)

Apparently the end of the month

Personally, I'm hyped for dem tires

Attached: Screenshot_20190803-135355.png (1415x2048, 1022K)

>he didn't play Bo4
you have 4-6 months left

Attached: if only.jpg (577x537, 65K)

Glad they showed their colors in the end.
Into the trash it goes!

Attached: 1541086918297.gif (480x854, 489K)

>no Victor, Moritz, or Amberly

Those MTX sales are going straight into the pockets of Bobby Kotick, not the developers that actually made the game.

This is how they get us to buy coins

I will personally stop giving a fuck after all trilogy + Twinsanity characters are added.

I'll keep playing as long as content is being added.

I say bring it on

Twinsanity gp with the twins, evil crash, evil coco, and amberly. Not many interesting characters other than that.

>Twinsanity
>evil twin track in the 10th dimension
>evil crash skin
Yes please

I personally would want a grand prix that just adds more than one new track and perhaps a whole new adventure mode+cut scenes even it its going to cost.

>chick and stew
Never thought of that
I wanna main Stew now

Same here
I estimate mine lasted about 6-7 hours before it happened.

>11000k
THATS NOTHING. IM ON THAT IN A DAY
probly

I'm hoping they'll include the cut content like Evil Coco.

I wouldn't mind an expansion to the adventure mode that includes Twinsanity.

I'd been waiting to see these to pass final judgement.

>4 dollars for 2500 coins

That is fucking terrible. That would only pay for a single expensive costume. Four dollars for fucking scientist Crash or puppet N. Trance. Pure fucking evil.

So when everyone is added, who will be the biggest shitpost to play as?
Willie? One of the announcers? Zem still? Ripto?

I'm glad I just borrowed this garbage. I wouldn't even have a problem with this if they had mtx from the beginning. Adding them at this point is scummy as fuck.

Producing offspring with Liz.

Attached: 57E31082-FE36-42B2-BE7A-A322226A0857.jpg (761x1050, 86K)

>Don't have friends
>Go into /vg/ and discord to find help
>A guy says he'll help me play N Gin Labs until I'm all out of bonus
>K cool
>Start winning races
>Suddenly he starts sabotaging me by trying to hit me with shit
>Beat him anyway
>DC's and tells me "i have to go"
>leaves
I really don't understand these people.

>trusting randoms online from discord or /vg/ of all places
Lol. Kinda walked into that one.

>coins are only for buying cosmetics and car parts
>cosmetics and car parts influence nothing in the game
>this is just for lazy players and kids who don't know better
What's the issue here?

>all these people playing as that mobile game looking goblin turd of a """character""" online
Why?

He was a le ebin troll dude.

So what I don't get is why people think a fairly faithful remake of a PS1 game, with some PS2 content sprinkled in, needs long-term support and seasonal content and shit to begin with.

You dickhead retard, the progression system is literally fucked to make people buy this shit.

Always best girl

Attached: E4AEA250-417D-4A5E-B7B3-D4CC32840333.jpg (800x1024, 83K)

Cause its better than the alternatives. Especially if you've played MK8 to death which is about as fun as watching paint dry by comparison.

The progression system is fine as is if you just fucking play the game.

Tropyfags, when will they ever learn?
The guy in second place immediately left after this, of course.

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190807233207.jpg (3840x2160, 1.17M)

Still here Chilebro? I tried, based it off this. It would have killed me if I didn't make at least one.

Attached: HELP! POLICE!.jpg (1034x802, 132K)

I think they could have just released this content as DLC packs so no one had to grind for shit.

glad it wasn't just me
does responding to the "did you have fun" prompt too much with the same button just kick you to the menu or something?

>wooden trance
Based

>/vg/
>discord
lol, literally asking for it. I've added like 7 or 8 people from the CTR threads here on Yea Forums and they've all been really cool guys. No complaints.

because baby coco comes with more percentage to your nitro gains

I meant Zem

Chilebro here. Looks nice actually, what green is that one?
Our other police car is our "FBI" car, then again the true problem is that the bodies are not really the best. Good job anyway.

Attached: We caught you po'h, buddy.png (720x387, 618K)

Yeah, I was kinda desperate.
>I've added like 7 or 8 people from the CTR threads here on Yea Forums
I tried a lot and no one sent a request. I'm on a public discord now and has cool dudes too.

He is also one of the speed gp characters. The tiny skin will never release.

I'm fine with a single track per Prix, they will add up

However I DO want a campaign for the CNK tracks. And maybe an original campaign for all the DLC tracks once there is enough of them

Ok, so nobody actually likes him
He's just good nitro gains while being speed

Thanks, the colors are Green, White, and Red. I'll try working on pic related. Got a character recommendation?

I didn't