youtube.com/watch?v=veXISews-HA&has_verified=1
what does Yea Forums think about this?

Attached: greedfall.jpg (271x377, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eVnXPr1VdyI
youtube.com/watch?v=q4ALXbXQ_Ss
youtube.com/watch?v=ScO3SsbcFSU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who can I contact so I can get paid to post that I like it?

>hack n' slash mixed with tactical aspect
looks good but i remain skeptical

Attached: 1515272293493.gif (257x194, 995K)

looks fun but no enough race baiting in the trailers so don't expect Yea Forums to care

More like GRIDfall

Looks good, I'm sure there'll be calls of shill but I hadn't heard anything about this game until this thread so thanks i guess

looks nice but all of their games so far have been janky as fuck

>it’s a eurojank game
Hard pass.

colonization the game kek

Attached: cortes.jpg (554x351, 255K)

yeah people don't talk about this alot for some reason, that's why I made the thread

thats half of the charm

>alot
t. retard

Attached: 1559948222813.gif (197x200, 2.25M)

Comes out in 4 weeks, I'l probably get it because I've been itching for an RPG like this.

I have zero interest in the MMO format until some major tech and gameplay changes occur. I am not holding my breath on any of those happening any time soon, let alone know what they would be.

>MMO format
I don't get this comparison

Looks better than Bound by Flame already and I liked it, so might pick this one too. Only hoping they managed to properly finish the game this time.

Attached: 243930_screenshots_2014-05-10_00017.jpg (1920x1080, 476K)

>mmo format

Attached: spoon.jpg (540x549, 167K)

Looking forward to it.

The animation definitely seem a bit funky and the HUD is kind of shitty, both stuff remind me of that Vampyr game but other than that it looks cool enough, might give it a try.

Attached: 1560037523358.png (260x334, 161K)

>RTwP
>Romance
Could do without the Bioware influence. It'll probably be easy to ignore both.

The combat looks fine. How good this game is will depend heavily on quest design and how fun/rewarding exploration is.
Looks better than I expected, though.

Any other not well known games releasing soonish that might be good? I've been looking for some new stuff but seems to be a bit of a drought.

Outer Wilds/Baba Is You/Risk of Rain 2 are other somewhat recently released games that are pretty good but even those sometimes get threads (lots in RoR2's case)

looks good.
has been on my wishlist for some time, wasn't aware if releases in a month.

Its because Yea Forums unironically only talks about SJWs, tweets, JRPGs and shitposting

>combat still as jank as Mars War Logs and Technomancer
Spiders are still spiders

no it's not that, there are certain games that go under people's sight, this is one of them, no one else speaks about it either

Surge 2, I guess.
Darksiders Genesis, maybe.
Disco Elysium, if you're into crpgs, I don't know.
"Might" in the "might be good" is pretty tantamount here. I don't have much faith in any of these.

Attached: Df_qVD6XUAA53jG.jpg (805x1200, 242K)

Yea Forums is normalfag as shit. If it isn’t a AAA game or weebshit you probably won’t hear anything about it.

looks def better than this
youtube.com/watch?v=eVnXPr1VdyI

try mutant year zero and and phantom doctrine

I hope it is
but its probably going to go ancient eevil save the world oogabooge

Looks like Amazon's New World

At least they're trying.

son, are you a retard?

Trine 4
youtube.com/watch?v=q4ALXbXQ_Ss

>get to kill natives
>get to kiss cuties
I don't see why not.

Unknown games thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=ScO3SsbcFSU

>Could do without the Bioware influence
No, it couldn't. The devs are unabashed Bioware fanboys, they've said as much.
The combat was jank but it rarely felt unfair. The sheer difficulty added a lot to the setting of those games, I feel. (not that I could finish The Technomancer, fuck that level design)
Balancing is key, of course. Bound by Flame had some horrendous bullet sponges towards the end, putting the limited enemy moveset in the limelight.
In conclusion to my erratic thoughts, we have to play it to see if it's any good but the main quest should warrant watching a YT walkthough at least, Spiders games always have decent writing.

AA games

Age of Decadence guy is making a scifi CRPG, Colony ship. Should be out any year now.
Wasteland 3 out next year, maybe. It's well into development but inXile are known to delay their titles multiple times and are busy fixing the mess that Bard's Tale IV turned out to be.
Age of Wonders: Planetfall, a scifi spin-off (similar gameplay as 3) just came out, mite be cool.
Biomutant looks cool.
Code Vein and Astral Chain are two weebshit games worth looking into.
Someting many probably missed around the Baldur's Gate III hubbub, Divinity: Fallen Heroes, a tactical RPG spin-off of the acclaimed series, a story-based follow-up to Original Sin 2.
Surge 2 should be good, every game Deck13 have made so far has been better than the last.

Is this guy making fun of the gameplay in a subtle way?
In any case, MMOs have already been revolutionized, guy. The Elder Scrolls Online and The Old Republic already elevated MMOs to mediocre single-player RPGs.

is this the game where the devs were like
>we want the dark souls audiance
>its like, dark souls, but with guns
>we went for the dark souls aesthetic
>this plays like dark souls
>this looks like dark souls
>it's like gun souls
>most of us played dark souls and that's the direction we want to take the game to

No, that's Bloodborne.

the game looks like their take on a Dragon Age style game, doesn't seem to relate to dark souls at all beyond rolling

>the game looks like their take on a Dragon Age style game

I doubt this game will allow for full party control like Origins did, and even DA2. Did any of their previous games?

which game was that, then? they interviewed the devs of some new game and the dev would literally not stop talking about how they're ripping off dark souls

?

Attached: dswg.png (795x917, 198K)

No, party is a bold description. Their three previous games were action RPG's à la The Witcher 2 and your followers are pretty much cannon fodder with slightly different skillsets, taking some heat off your ass in combat until they fall unconscious.
Of Orcs and Men was different, had a RTwP system which felt way more strategic, but you the whole game was two characters with wildly different roles in combat and you could issues commands to both.
Greedfall looks like a mix between the two, much like DA3 was.

Might get it, I enjoy me some spiders jank from time to time.

Cortez simulator 2019
probably gonna be fun

hopefully they go back to their mars setting soon
Mars War Logs and Technomancer were eurojank kino

Looks pretty fun. Like a more polished version of those eurojank games. I'll probably have a good time with it.

Can't wait to side with the natives and eradicate the invaders.

What? The game looks like any of the previous Spiders rpgs.

can't wait to genocide House Dres in Tamriel Rebuilt either
love games that let you kill fascists/slavers

It looks better than I thought it would

>gay romance

eh, not sure what to make of it, looks janky and kind of derivative but could have a lot of soul
will probably wait a year or pirate it day one

>made by the same guys that made Technomancer and Mars Warlogs

Don't really have high hopes lad

eurojank

I expect it to be all about colonial guilt.
Which is fair since the devs are Frenchies, but I'm not interested in it in the least.
I'll check Yea Forums and if /pol/ isn't up in arms about the game, I'll try it.

i hope it will be good, mostly because Spiders Studio needs a hit game

I’ll definitely pick it up because it seems the most interesting of all upcoming RPGs.

>it's an assassin's creed clone

Why would this make anyone excited?

The combat looks well polished but the skilling/gear doesn't look very complex to satisfy my autism.

I will definitely going to romance the native girl

Attached: Greedfall.jpg (2776x1562, 1.24M)

>implying spiders has any money to spend at all