He is going with your tickets

>he is going with your tickets

Attached: mfw.png (400x371, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

valvesoftware.com/it/contact?recipient=TF Team)
youtube.com/watch?v=bNnYJwW_3DI#t=2m21s
youtube.com/watch?v=Dn9970dxQ2g
youtube.com/watch?v=yGs8nLgyQkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Q16Kx9-Ys2s
youtu.be/94NxF2F2BuY
youtube.com/watch?v=PA8e_D730Pw
youtube.com/watch?v=T98yNUCMdAY
youtube.com/watch?v=YSWKtuaV2fY
youtube.com/watch?v=Y009oQEa8d8
vocaroo.com/i/s00ZjHzRPJ2K
youtube.com/watch?v=xcAIbGmnvPU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SOUP CAN

>he was good
>real good
>maybe even the best

>Hold down m1 while facing the direction of where your enemy is to get kills: the game

>best character in the game is black
wtf I hate TF2 now

Yes user, it is an fps game, well done!

I bought those two tickets!

shooting his weapon is satisfying. love watching those dr mario pills go flying

Imagine if TF2 was released today. What a shitstorm it would be on Yea Forums because of a ONE (!) black character

>crit pill three+ enemies
So fucking satisfying

Attached: 1565127833536.webm (742x544, 275K)

will the networking in tf2 ever be fixed?

Attached: 1550794813468.png (709x473, 632K)

MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD

Do you think it's fair that people who abused of a glitch got FREE UNUSUALS while those who decided to not screw the economy are left with NOTHING? I urge everyone to message the TF Team (valvesoftware.com/it/contact?recipient=TF Team) and send'em this message, in order to at least get a form of encomium for not having took part in this mess.

Thank you.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hello TF Team,

I understand why you decided to not punish the people who profited of the "Guaranteed Unusual" glitch: because after all it was all your fault and make people pay for your mistakes would have not been fair. But what about those who decided to not take advantage of this crazy situation and got NOTHING? I, like many other people, decided to not abuse this glitch to get easy unusuals because it was an UNETHICAL thing to do, out of respect for Valve and the game economy.

Some people made a massive profit by selling a very expensive unusual they got at the first try. Moreover, even if the rest of their hats are untradeable, those are still luxury items, which normally you wouldn't get so easily.

So, what's the lesson to be learned here?

"You found a cool bug? Abuse the shit out of it, since you'll actually be rewarded for it! Be a nice guy and not fuck the system? Lol, you get nothing! Try next time, friend."

Nice move guys, very appreciated. It seems that being an honest person doesn't pay off these days.

Frankly, get your shit together.

Peace.

- A disappointed player

Attached: message.png (1313x619, 87K)

>tradeniggers

Attached: 1562962533434.png (262x449, 98K)

>oh no, virtual items!
its all so tiresome

Attached: akarin.jpg (955x1267, 196K)

Stock grenade launcher or Iron Bomber?

Attached: 1555657673630.png (701x622, 519K)

Shut the fuck up

i play in asia and they literally only use iron bomber as it is considered "the best" choice and they only ever play the best characters with best loadouts ever in asia i hate asians so much
inb4 "git gud" bitch im tired of blowing up the same changs over and over

mad bcuz bad

iron bomber if you need a crutch

Iron Bomber, because the arc of the pipes is more accurate and it's easier to predict where the pipes will land.

Need a hug?

Attached: crate depression.png (500x717, 454K)

cringe and bomberpilled
real CHADS use stock

Attached: pp.png (654x619, 853K)

>respect for the game economy
>nothing must diminish the value of my virtual hat collection, it can only go up and never down >:(

Attached: 20180412193147_1.jpg (1366x768, 198K)

Iron bomber is objectively better
I use stock though because I like hitting people around corners though and I think the iron bomber looks like shit

kys

Attached: l.png (960x730, 251K)

Which game do you play? I really want to know

Stock, because it's both more flexible and has more range.

Iron bomber is for shitters that liek to "play it safe"

Yeah, but why does he need two?

this can't be real anybody with any sense cashed out of tf2 years ago

Stock if you want RNG to determine where you aim.
Iron Bomber if you're good at the game.

>invest money in crypto
>lose money
>what the fuck how could I have guessed ?

why does the matchmaker still fucking suck when it comes to filling empty slots?
>lose one round
>over half of my team quits
>matchmaker doesnt find people to fill those empty slots until the last 30 seconds
>by the time they join, the game's literally over

If you're good at the game you don't use a crutch, user.

Attached: whatever fag.gif (600x600, 218K)

Whatever you say retard. It's not like you go for airshots anyways.
Enjoy missing your pills.

Hey Yea Forums
yoreugleh

Attached: ugleh.webm (674x720, 552K)

reminder this user won the lottery

Attached: win.png (337x85, 8K)

Iron Bomber for the sound.

is selling the bugged crates and making lot of steam bucks out of it considered cheating/abusing the system?

>all it took to win the match was one placed airblast to reflect the rocket back at the faggot soldier/medic pocket team
>all it took to turn the game in our favor and then win it as well was me going medic and ubering a bunch of teammates at the same time
>all it took to clear the point and turn the match in our favor was a well placed jarate splash followed by a well placed rocket from a friendly soldier that mini crited everyone and fucked them up
Moments like these in the game always make me happy.

Attached: 1560037400413.jpg (407x377, 23K)

This guy looks like he has many brothers

imagine all the games he could buy with those money

What the fuck, Engineer is white and YOU'RE UGLEH

Whi*eoids are the best anything

based ugleh poster

Iron Bomber if you want to signal to the whole server you are a gigantic faggot who needs easy guns to get kills.

He died for shitters sins, most honest stun ingame

Attached: 250px-Sandman.png (250x163, 27K)

Oh yeah you can totally buy them in bulk. They fixed the bug though, so you'll probably get absolutely nothing.

It kind of sucks that the Sandman is absolutely useless now. It was really one of Scout's best melees, I loved getting a quick ambush kill or an opening for a speedy getaway, it was always my go-to.

But now it's just a straight downgrade.

fuck, dude....

Kys tradetranny

>Choosing to gimp yourself for "ethical" reasons out of loyalty to a vidya corp
>Feeling entitled to a good-boy reward even though you claim to have done it out of moral obligation
>"MOMMMMY I DIDN'T CHEAT AT SHOOTS AND LADDERS TODAY I DESERVE A COOOOOKIEEE NOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!"

Keep chewing those sour grapes, buddy

Attached: laughing at your expense.jpg (800x568, 100K)

How did they change it

INTENTIONAL BAN

Never leave

>Demo on server bragging he can land pipes and has 5k hours played
>Entire server telling him iron bomber is a crutch

Based and fuck iron bomber demos

Attached: 1560062843115.jpg (674x496, 74K)

Go the fuck outside, fucking hell. You're crying over god damn pixels.

What makes the Iron Bomber a crutch?

Nothing, let shitters weep

If you need to hit things at range you should be using the sticky launcher.

FUCK OFF

post your bombermen already

Attached: got two tickets to the gun show.jpg (1920x1080, 168K)

it doesnt stun enemies anymores, it slows down their movement for a brief moment based on the range that the the ball traveled

the fact that it's more consistent apparently.
they should make stock more consistent if that's the case.

Is Loch really that bad now? Haven't touched this game in about 4 years, but it was my go to.

Real chads use whatever the fuck they like.

t.quickiebomb main

Does medic have the best direct upgrades of any class?

Crossbow and ubersaw are just stupidly versitile and useful

Attached: 1536717758632.jpg (520x500, 24K)

This reminda me of match i'm kinda proud of
>be me
>Pyro
>BLU on Upward
>the cart is at point B
>as usual,a sentry nest on the usual spot(the stairs near RED spawn)
>their team is good enough to keep us away from the cart
>after respawning,i decide to sneak past the fight near our spawn
>somehow get on the hill near the point,then go for that space above the stairs
>60 seconds left to the mission
>almost go out of the window,then remember about the lv.3 sentry
>get back inside and decide to hit the sentry to distract the engineer
>hit the sentry,but noone appears
>and noone heal the sentry either
>i immediately understand that noone is at the spawn,but then...
>30 seconds left to the mission
>PANIC.jog
>continue hitting the sentry with the flamethrower,then realize i'd do more damage with the shotgun(and thank god i had the shotgun)
>finally destroy the sentry
>launch out of the window toward the cart like a fucking heat-seeking missile
>right after a medic,a sniper and a scout come out of the spawn.And if that wasn't enough,there was another sentry i forgot about at the exit of the spawn
>start pushing the cart from behind while they reach me to get some extra little time
>airblast and spam flames everywhere
>10 seconds left to the mission
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH.webm
>continue blasting like a madman,while also pushing the cart and at the same time avoiding the sentry's range
>the point is almost capped
>i get a shotty kill on the sniper,but meanwhile a fucking pyro joins the party
>5
>On a suicidal attempt,i push the cart in front of the sentry,while blasting the pyro away
>4
>3
>DING
>with 80hp left,i manage to cap

And then the the pyro killed me.But still,i pulled off one of my best actions on this fucking game.
And also,we won that round

Loch has been nerfed to shit because scout babies cry that they were getting one shoted. They nerfed it like 2 times before then, but that still wasn't enough for scout babies. It's still good at taking out sentries, but its no longer super fun to use.

Uncle Dane is a faggot.

Attached: extra-large.png (480x480, 187K)

Yes and no one complains because its a healing class and not a strong damage dealing class.

i miss the short circuit so much

But it's still good? It's honestly in a better spot now because it has more range when destroying projectiles.

ya sound like a NEGA

>get autobalanced 3 ( three ) times in a single match
WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKK

Attached: 1354365261435.jpg (514x750, 43K)

>December 22, 2014 Patch (Smissmas 2014)
>Changes to base grenade damage variance now ensure the Loch-n-Load does not exceed 124 damage on a single hit.
>Removed +25% self-damage penalty.
>Added -25% radius penalty.
>Changed clipsize penalty to -25% (3 grenades per clip) from -50% (2 grenades per clip).
>Loch-n-Load grenades no longer visually tumble when fired.

>July 2, 2015 Patch #1 (Gun Mettle Update)
>Changed attribute:
>Changed +20% damage bonus to +20% damage against buildings.

haha, what the fuck? they literally changed it to a pill launcher with -1 mag size and bonus speed? why not just delete it

i didnt use it as that. it was a handy spy-killing tool, even when they were invisible. i cant depend on anyone in pubs to protect my stuff besides myself and the rework made it much harder to do that

Remember when it would destroy friendly projectiles?

Attached: 1553707927208.gif (178x184, 114K)

i'm surprised at all the replies saying iron bomber
rolling grenades can be pretty damn useful

>Carrying team for almost entire round
>Die once near the end
>Cart gets pushed immediately to end in that respawn period without you

Attached: 1521454283757.png (600x600, 267K)

>Of course I main Demoknight

Attached: bda5e820.jpg (1080x1207, 102K)

Despite it being nerfed to shit, people will still complain and call it a clutch if you kill them with it. I suspect the same fate might happened to the direct hit.

Rollers are literally useless nine times out of ten.
In any area more open than a narrow hallway your grenades are going to hit the ground and slide out of the server entirely, hitting nobody. You can't really intentionally use them to your advantage either, because they have a random bounce/roll trajectory thanks to their pill shape.

If the Iron Bomber actually had a downside it might be a different story, but it doesn't.

Direct Hit isnt a crutch though, you trade splash damage for stronger/faster rockets

With Loch n Load you trade 1 pill for easier aiming, thats it. If you can aim stock/bomber there is zero reason to run it, except maybe for destroying sentries since it can 2 shot level 3s I guess

>Using the scorch shot without phlog
>Get to airblast AND annoy people

Attached: 1561675452794.png (960x540, 669K)

This feel happens more often than it should. Basically coming to know that you were the only one holding your team together, and when you die there's absolutely nothing to stop the enemy team from rolling yours anymore.

Attached: 1542748141683.png (761x767, 257K)

Direct hit still one-hits scouts and it's never been changed even though it (was) virtually the same as the Loch-n-Load. I guess the Direct Hit having a smaller splash AoE is enough of a downside to not nerf it more?

>win the round
>get autobalanced
>win another one

Attached: aiportraits_1563574455.jpg (512x512, 16K)

Vanilla, i can't stand that half-assed reload animation on the Iron Bomber.

Direct hit oneshots only in a melee range while demomans pipes have no damage fall off at all

>valve adds new pyro weapons
>nobody runs them because they are all shit

Attached: 1554833732525.jpg (409x4096, 1.77M)

Nope its not just 1 less pill for easier aiming. Nades shatter when they hit the surface, that is a major downside people forget about, no longer can you spam nades around corners or make mistakes and get lucky. Loch essentially forced you to get good at aiming and rewarded you with better damage and speed, just like the direct hit.

Gotcha, that makes more sense.

Attached: 1542072369734.gif (1192x903, 197K)

Maybe you shouldn’t have to rely on stunning people to kill them user

Dragons fury is pretty good if you know how to use it

>soldier is allowed to one shot scouts but demo isn't even though its harder to hit them with a direct pill
>soldier is allowed to have a melee that kills most classes in one hit while rocket jumping but demo isn't even allowed to almost kill himself with the caber while one shooting 125 health classes
Why is only Soldier allowed to have fun?

It's hilarious
>Dragon's Fury uses hitboxes not suited for projectiles like it's supposed to be, so it feels inconsistent as fuck to get the bonus damage with it
>Jetpack is there for the sake of Pyros who want to fuck around since losing your secondary for the sake of mobility on a cooldown often puts you at risk of anything killing you, since Pyro's secondary is the only thing that gives him mid-range capabilities
>The Hot Hand is a complete joke akin to the Eviction Notice, absolutely pointless and not even close to as useful as the Fish can be on Scout
About the one thing the update did that makes Pyro a bit more viable is his increased afterburn that can often kill someone by the time they expected to be put out naturally. 4 instead of 3 damage every tick can really hurt. Anything else was a complete waste of their time.

Attached: 1553865041564.jpg (600x590, 67K)

>stun
>fps
>honest
Kill yourself.

Its fun, but it still feels clunky. Personally I think they should remove the airblast penalty and give it a slower switch speed instead, its meant to be a sttonger primary, so it should make pyro less reliant on his secondaries.

Because Valve has a noticeable bias for Soldier. Did you know the banners were originally meant for Heavy? Did you know the Beggar's was originally a concept for Demo's grenade launcher?

Soldier is Robin's classfu.

Dragon's Fury is mediocre if you know how to use it.
It's just a bad weapon even before you count the actual bugs it has.

>so forgettable and useless he forgot to post it

I think the gas passer is actually the worst weapon in the entire game. It takes way too long to charge, has a weak effect compared to the other liquid weapons, doesnt linger for long enough, and is outclassed ten fold by the scorch shot, which can do the exact same thing except every two seconds and deals knockback+damage

Attached: 250px-RED_Gas_Passer.png (250x399, 76K)

>only pyro's primary that requires you to aim
>noooo it's bad

>soldier has to sacrifice his incredibly useful splash damage for the ability to one shot scouts and it only works at close range
>soldier's guaranteed crit melee only works while he's airborne from a rocket jump, if you miss it you don't get a second chance
Maybe you should try looking at the whole picture before whining

I stand corrected. What a waste of a slot.

It was pretty alright before retards cried about it.
>Soldier and demo pipe you twice and kill you, no one cares
>Pyro does it
>WTF VALVE NERF

I use the iron bomber because it sounds fucking amazing

Attached: 1526889702866.gif (400x300, 22K)

Honestly I think it's better with the big megaman blaster. 3 blasts means a soldier isn't gonna insta kill you with rockets unless he wants to waste them while taking 100 damage. Also amazing to just dead stop an uber demoman by blasting him over and over while on a full level 3 dispenser. Also can cut around corners, blast multiple groups and damage people behind cage doors.

also feels nice to be the only person able to leave spawn on badwater offense without getting blown to shit, also you can just ride the cart and clear the tracks at the same time.

>crouches on dispenser and holds m1 while eating lunch midgame

Every time I see you lad

Attached: 0D4559C0-0ABF-4919-AE40-FF4FD6742B94.jpg (750x516, 166K)

There's also the opposite feeling where you kill enough of their top players before you die, allowing your 6 gibus pyros to flood the point and win the game which feels surprisingly rewarding

Attached: 1484112809048.png (500x767, 454K)

Listen here you little shit. I love the concept of the Dragon's Fury. I literally used nothing but the Dragon's Fury for months trying to convince myself it wasn't a heap of trash. I got pretty good with the weapon too, and to date have never seen anyone do as well with it as I had.
Trust me, it's shit.
For all the effort I put into making the Dragon's Fury work, I could do even better running stock/shotgun and be stronger, more versatile, more consistent, and more useful to my team.

Attached: 1549329365023.jpg (400x300, 45K)

Yes we get it, every stock weapon is better that their alternatives

It's not limited to stock. Every flamethrower is better than the Dragon's Fury.

How do you do this?
youtube.com/watch?v=bNnYJwW_3DI#t=2m21s

No

Iron Bomber is objectively better but I can't bring myself to use it because the viewmodel is so fucking ugly.
inb4 >using viewmodels

Yes, actually. I mean maybe you could make a case that the Backburner isn't but that's about it.

Stock Flamethrower is worse than degreaser tho

It's been what, 10 years? Maybe more? And no other game gets CLOSE to tf2 in how expressive the characters are
what the fuck bros

Attached: 1535398554019.jpg (642x720, 95K)

>2 less airblasts
>if you don't kill enemy with direct damage they will not die
>for the exchange of 0.2 ms faster weapon switch speed
It's shit

despite all the shitty balance, cosmetics and skins, nothing will ever cover the absolute SOUL that tf2 has

You should never run out of ammo with any flamethrower (except backburner), its a non-issue. You shouldnt be relying on afterburn to get kills anyway, faster weapon speed on a class that relies on his other weapons to close out kills is great.

Two less airblasts is pretty much irrelevant and nobody is going to die to afterburn with stock anyway since it's so easy to put out these days.
The extra afterburn damage on stock does still have some use, but so does the faster weapon switch speed on Degreaser. It's honestly a balanced sidegrade.

>maybe even the faggot!

Iron bomber's rollers work basically like timed stickies. You can just shoot the ground and it will stay in the spot, damaging anyone with the giant hitbox. It's basically an extension to your sticky launcher.

>demoman
>black
wtf? he's a scottsman with a skin condtion

Degreaser is probably the best weapon, but how can you stand playing pyro when its so shit compared to every other offensive and defensive class?

>get killed
>have to wait 20 seconds to respawn
why does it need to be 20 seconds

I didn't even get to the glitch in time to get an easy unusual but the apex seethe from tradeniggers is euphoric.

Attached: 1558469547396.jpg (600x611, 126K)

Bear with me as I throw my shit ideas as to how to make autobalance more of an incentive for people to join:

1. First and foremost, ensure that the system is working properly so that autobalance only kicks in when there really are no players waiting for a game on the map you're playing in. This makes sure a player who is waiting for a game is always preferred over switching a player from one team to the other
2. With that in mind, bring back asking the player if they want to be autobalanced and never force anyone to do it
3. Give people an incentive to accept by actually giving them some form of reward beyond "lol this frivolous XP bar that has no influence on anything whatsoever gets to grow a bit more at the end of the game, isn't that worth it?"
4. What I was thinking is have two separate categories of rewards: the first category being regular cosmetics, Strange weapons (non-decorated) and Strange Counters; the second category being Stat Clock Decorated Weapons, Collector's Kits, Specialized or Professional Kits, and Unusual cosmetics
4. When you accept to be autobalanced and finish the map, your chances of getting any of the items in the first category among your weekly drops are slightly raised. When you accept to be autobalanced and help your team win one round, and then stay for the rest of the map, your chances of getting any of the items in the second category among your weekly drops are very slightly raised. Once you get any one item of the first category, your chances for that category reset back to normal. The same happens for the items in the second category.

The only disadvantage I see to this is making traderfags mad, which seems like just another plus to me more than anything else. Australiums are still kept to MvM so Valve doesn't lose people buying tickets for it, and unboxing crates is still a much better chance of getting what you want rather than relying on autobalance alone, so Valve doesn't lose key sales either.

Attached: Playing Scout 101.gif (191x154, 1.19M)

Stock. I'd rather have the option of extra bounce and roll to turn a dug in team into an ocean of tomato soup without having to peek around a corner. I also want the old Loch and Load back for pillshots.

It's hard to describe, but there's something about pyro that just makes him fun to play despite how bad he is.

so are the hats tradeable yet?
mine's not tradeable yet

Hes fun

Reflecting stuff, hitting flares, blasting people up and comboing into melee is fun.

Attached: 1543009741084.gif (220x274, 302K)

Fuck you the ScottRes has been my favorite weapon since it came out.

Attached: 11304-demoman.jpg (320x180, 7K)

Depends on the game mode you are playing. On attack/defense/payload they are designed to be longer on red vs blue because it balances the game. It would be near impossible to beat red if they had short respawn times since its blu who has to travel further towards the objective, except in the earlier part of the game.

I imagine they won't be tradeable until they get the refund website set up

Attached: 1539186612516.png (1536x4728, 750K)

>Can make flickshots with pills like nobodies business
>Can't hit the broad side of a barn while actively trying to aim

hello me, does it hurt any less on your end

dumb tradefag

Attached: 1557966878521.jpg (640x639, 68K)

>push the cart from start to final ramp on the last cap in one long push
>Get autobalanced
>Didnt even die, shitty community server just autobalances living players if it gets bad enough
reeeeeEEEEEEEEEEE

>Heavy rev'd up but not actively firing at me
>Miss all my pills and just start to melee him
>Get melted by his gunfire
Why does this keep happening to me?

Attached: 1552598648199.png (591x591, 324K)

There should be more player destruction maps

Attached: timinator-maggots.jpg (1000x1444, 346K)

because you're a shitter fampai

ever heard of black celts?

>can reliably hit every class except scout
>scouts run up and spaz out and my heart rate increases and I cannot hit him, and I die
fuck scunts

Attached: 1564335086381.jpg (319x541, 82K)

YOU INVESTED IN PIXELS
>FUCKING HIGH PRICED PIXELS
NO UNUSUAL CHEATER'S LAMENT FOR YOU.

Attached: laughs in Russian.jpg (500x500, 25K)

Attached: 1550804262815.png (339x339, 108K)

>playing as pyro
>enemy pyro just runs at me trying to flame the only one immune to afterburn
>shotgun them to death
why do they do this

Iron Bomber because I get to theme the name and description after this scene.

Attached: Flurry.gif (480x270, 2.76M)

Attached: Team Fortress 2 2019.08.06 - 02.50.37.06.DVR.webm (700x392, 2.95M)

>the unused voice lines that show that demo and soldier are really good friends
cute
Also, he's shaggin medic's wife

why havent they made tf2 f2p on console yet

BBC
BBC
BBC

Rate my Pyro Yea Forums

Post your loadouts too!

Attached: 440_screenshots_20190206182331_1.png (1920x1080, 765K)

Why do you assume they're trying to apply the pitiful shit afterburn and not the flamethrower's direct damage which pyro still takes 100% of?

b4nny uses iron bomber
also, it's literally the same who cares
I like to think that the iron bomber is just stock with the model fixed for 4 pipes

Attached: tf2_community_map_awareness_edit.png (1700x1024, 3.45M)

fuck shipfags

Attached: Deltanite.gif (189x189, 84K)

does anyone know why my guns are going 100% black all of a sudden?
it was fine an hour ago

Attached: we're 100% black.png (423x421, 65K)

outta sight
weight room watcher
buck turner
Fits with the mannrobics theme

Your guy looks like a blaxploitation movie protagonist, looks great

Is there a way to get EBIN :DDD cosmetics without playing?

>all of these saying stock or iron bomber
how do i know youre shit at aiming and timing?
loose cannon is the only good choice
>hitting people with a bomb will deal contact AND explosive damage to its enemies
>can set up your bomb to explode earlier so you can hit your opponent much more easily
>bombs push the FUCK out of everything and lets you keep everyone in check
>double donks ( being able to mini crit people ON A WHIM)
>the only negative is bombs not exploding on contact, which can actually sometimes be nonexistent or even a positive because:
>>A. no retard will stop your bomb from its destination
>>B. you can just make the bomb explode at the right time by yourself.
if noone is seeing the true patrician choice here, i dont know what to tell you.

Attached: 12345357432154.jpg (800x450, 36K)

buy them on the market
unless you meant "paying" in which case you just get lucky via drops or crafting or trade for one

Attached: 20190617153551_1.jpg (1920x1080, 192K)

I think you just have to accept it, I've heard a lot of people say that they never go back afterwards.

verify gay cache
update gpu driver

Really want the abs item to go with my cloud 9 hat with no name I got from the bugged crates.

>No 9/11 photo on your conscientious objector

Anime is a bigger tragedy

i don't have a 9/11 objector but that's not a bad idea

Attached: 20190617155436_1.jpg (1920x1080, 190K)

godspeed you magnificient bastard

Attached: 1556668334034.jpg (556x561, 16K)

Me too

Attached: black.png (449x414, 671)

mat_mipmaptextures 0 (if not try 1)
alternatively change your dxlevel, I think 95 specifically has this issue

that fixed it
thanks bro

Attached: hl2_2019-08-07_13-48-23.png (237x138, 32K)

So alt-tabbing causes random player models (usually on the enemy team) to turn invisible. Is there a way to fix this without changing maps or using retry?

borderless window

bind key "record fix; stop"

They never buffed this piece of shit? It was so godawful I thought it was bugged

It is a beast in MvM, though.

Can I run this on a chinkpad? I'm guessing not on its current state but maybe if I dropped everything and played at 1024x768. I'm going on vacation and I'm afraid the nostalgia rush will run out.

Why don't they just make the sniper rifle do 149 damage on headshot?

>shit talk enemy team with your most utterly foul and obscene language
>get autobalanced
>"h-hey pals, what's goin on?"

That wouldn't fix anything. Snipers problems are
>Overpowered unlocks
>Can rotate too quickly
>Has too much ammo
>No penalty for missing
>Can ADS and HS you before you can react
>His counter is the worst class in the game

>use a vaccinator on enemy spy
>he have a vaccinator mark over his head for the rest of the game even when invisible and after respawn that only I can see

Attached: 6BabdBR5NS56kaLMxZC9OJ1t953LBDbTcKFW_jD72B4.jpg (616x768, 52K)

>no penalty for missing
Every shot you miss is a direct hit to your pride.

The flames blinding the pyro using the flamethrower is retarded as well and I feel like I do even less consistent damage with it now. And on top of that the new airblast fucking sucks.

DELETE THIS

This. After key prices went up from 5 ref to 50 ref and earbuds went down from 20 keys to 2.5 keys my whole inventory would have went down from 300€ to like 80€ if I didn't cash out from my items.

viewmodel_fov 0.1
r_drawviewmodel 0

>Spy saps my shit
>Wrench crit him
>Schadenfreude while my stuff is being sapped
>Remove sappers just in time

Attached: 1564847085199.png (357x673, 237K)

>"I'm not old enough to have a job, so I can't spend $30 to get a shiny hat because daddy would belt-whip me if he found out I spent his hard earned money on pixels"

What if he did 149 damage on headshot fully charged

Loose Cannon is better than both.

Based and scottishresistancepilled

be a man and use stock for fucks sake

discuss.

Attached: 6463463463636.jpg (857x1202, 583K)

>blast scunt upwards
>delete him with reserve shooter
>delight myself with his tears
No other game has this feeling

Attached: download (10).jpg (189x267, 7K)

I did the same but since I started playing again I want to grab something fancy.
The whole game feels like it's going to die for real in the next 3 years.
At least I'll consider getting a bud for 4$ a victory and move on.

>not just 1 shot him with the Direct hit

Attached: unless.jpg (720x848, 71K)

Is the Blutsauger any good?

No it's dogshit. Only good for memeing.

>Blutsauger
wm1 destroyer

How so? +3 leech on hit sounds pretty good.

best weapon for battle medic but battle medic is shit

Same. But I don't think it will die. It still has like 50k players a month and community servers will always exist as long as someone is willing to host them.

Because the only way to make up for the self regen penalty is to constantly be using it and you're unlikely to kill anyone who isn't a braindead w+m1 pyro. It's counter productive and going to get you killed more often than not

Reserve shooter angers people in a very special way, plus, i cant aim with that shit

You don't suffer the Health drain if you pair it with the Amputator, however

what are some console commands I should use to improve the game's performance?

>Is the Blutsauger any good?
idk lol

Attached: Steam_2019-08-07_22-36-34.png (289x346, 54K)

RS is way more satisfying
>High speed bomb and sync my next rocket to hit right when I land
>BLAM

nothing will ever top kringle collection, allfather and chieftains challenge.

That's just more time you're spending not healing people

Does anyone remember that old TF2 video about a guy using npcs to mess with the physics?
There were scenes such as multiple uber medics stopping a train
20 soldiers shooting a Pyro
Two pyros playing dodgeball with multiple rocket crits
and pootis pow trains
It had a catchy song too

Attached: 1559586649404.png (842x763, 651K)

birthday hat
Summer Shades

>play piss sniper
>instagib any fag trying to quickscope my teammates
>they always shit talk me in chat

Attached: 1541893353030.png (257x232, 94K)

SOMETHING'S TEARING ME DOWN
AND DOWN
THIS FEELING'S COMING FROM YOU

Please tell me you taunt after every kill

Jesus, I tried it once and when I understand it didn't charge from the cabinet I never used it in the regular game again.
Just awful

youtube.com/watch?v=Dn9970dxQ2g
Yup that's the one

Is this it? youtube.com/watch?v=Dn9970dxQ2g

Attached: 1504847392327.png (172x126, 60K)

So does anyone know when they're going to make those Unusuals tradeable?

Soon™

SHE'S A GUNSHOT BRIDE

I hope you find that video, cute boy poster

underrated

Attached: 1565206085302.jpg (500x500, 18K)

So you have enough introspection to understand the DF is shitty but not quite enough to understand pyro itself is the embodiment of exactly the reasons why the DF is shit
Play literally anything else except sniper or spy and you'll be doing more for your team

Attached: DemoMan.png (1366x768, 212K)

>silenced grenade launcher that looks like a fucking minecraft block with terrible reload animation
Yeah, no. You use stock.

What scripts do you guys use?

Attached: quack.png (1366x768, 191K)

>pyro itself is the embodiment of exactly the reasons why the DF is shit
You clearly have no idea what you're talking about if this is what you think.
Also, pyro is not my most played class so way ahead of you on that one.

Yea Forums server around anymore?

You don't even need to pull it out for the heal. You just don't get a drain at all.
A bit of Blutsauger spray won't get in the way of your healing.

An Inspector Calls is good for poking holes in, but it also gives some valid arguments. Too bad it's full of bias since it's fictional.

Attached: 96358b.jpg (1024x828, 95K)

>Free Unusuals

They cost them AT LEAST $2.50, $1.55 if they bought keys off of Marketplace.tf.

They only people who got them for "free" were people who were already die-hard traders and had the six billion refined metal to afford three keys with.

the sleeves on the Kringle are just too big

They nerfed the Dragon's Fury because it was too good.

You now have to hit dead center of the player hitbox in order to get the bonus damage. Makes it shit to use.

>6 million hours in trading
vs
>15 minutes of work on usa minimal wage

How the fuck are you supposed to win in Dustbowl?
I keep getting matched with mouthbreathers.

Attached: 9e7b33c0bc2932be06f84ef4d696ef47_crop2.webm (824x600, 69K)

you don't

>20 fucking minutes
20 fucking minutes
>20 fucking minutes
20 fucking minutes
>20 fucking minutes
20 fucking minutes

Attached: aiportraits_1563649258.jpg (512x512, 21K)

youtube.com/watch?v=yGs8nLgyQkQ

Attached: 1525574037731.png (494x392, 366K)

my fucking medpack!

>They nerfed the Dragon's Fury because it was too good
It was too good because the first 2 months it was out there were a minimum of 6 pyros on each team using it. Yeah the flamethrower that does its damage in 80 damage bursts is really fucking good when every corner has 3 pyros holding it waiting for you. Now its a question of
>Do you want the flamethrower which requires aim
>Or the flamethrower that does not require aim?
>They do the same damage 80% of the time

post weapons that should have never gotten touched i'll start

Attached: 250px-LochnLoad.png (250x203, 54K)

Null movement
CTAP script
Medic radar
Thin damage indicators
Fullscreen scope
No bullet dust
No explosions
No soundscapes
No hats
No muzzle flash
No tracers

They nerfed it because the hitbox was so big you could hit players behind you. Too good is debatable. The airblast penalty definitely needs to go.

>They nerfed the Dragon's Fury because it wasn't terrible
ftfy
You look at this piece of shit and tell me their intention was to give pyro good weapons. It is literally impossible to design a weapon this bad accidentally.

Fix it.

Attached: Sunonastick.png (618x688, 104K)

Dustbowl 24/7 servers are literally WW1. It's usually down to how coordinated your team is, having one idiot with a bad mic giving people orders can truly work wonders for shit like pushes. Also a lot of medics and ubers. It's basically trying to grind the enemy into a pulp over a long period of time.

make it so you can throw fireballs similar to the sandman except it has degreaser levels of afterburn but lets you crit burning targets

You do have to pull it out for the bonus. It stopped being a passive heal years ago.

You play a better map

Dont worry, you will got your halo after you kill yourself tradenigger

Attached: 1562761127204.png (496x463, 616K)

>had a powerhouse match go on for nearly 2 hours
>by the end both red and blu became very friendly to each other over chat
>game finally ends after a good team push
>everyone says how fun the match was
>3 people i was dominating added me
genuinely the most fun match I've had in years

Attached: 1539546562797.jpg (720x718, 56K)

bruh look at this dood

Attached: thumb_obligatory-edgy-edit-luigi-dab-know-your-meme-52067044.png (300x287, 61K)

Uncle demoman

That reminds me the boondocks is coming back

Would you guys like destructive environments in tf3?

Pretty sure the Gas Passer was meant for MvM Pyros because lolvalve.

what even makes it good in mvm?

people who beg for items because they didnt unbox a bugged unusual are as bad as people who unboxed the bugged unusuals in the first place, you moron

it has an upgrade where it detonates all robots covered with it so you can wipe out medic bots easily rather than rely on a demo

kino

iron bomber that you cheekily use to reference the syrian civil war

it was absolutely retarded prepatch because the explosion refilled the charge meter, allowing you to wipe out entire waves in seconds. It can still do that though, just not as fast, but its disgusting

YOU'RE a pretty ok guy :)

Attached: 1552828745850.gif (500x640, 2.97M)

>Only then, and only then, you can return to the simple joys you once knew.
>We are unified by a desire, a yearning, to suffer for something. An anecdote to the hollow feeling that we might be playing for nothing.

Attached: 1562533300735.gif (270x240, 2.76M)

not bad

Pretty sure it already has them to some degree.
I remember shooting a barrel yesterday as heavy, then it flew out of place, started rolling around a bit before I shot it again and then it just splintered, got destroyed and never appeared again for the remind of that match.

would be good to have walls and shit that blew up, not to the extreme though as it would make it impossible to play engie

I dunno how well that would work given the TF series level design, at best you could have a wall or fence be destroyed by gunfire but that probably wouldn't affect the match outcome in a big way

imagine throwing a tantrum about online hats

Attached: 32074187_p4_master1200.jpg (600x640, 189K)

If engineer could rebuild them then that would be cool. Have various props/walls used for cover that can be destroyed and rebuilt. Or have some walls that when destroyed change the flow of the map. This way teams could decide on what walls they want destroyed and which ones to keep built.

>On Hit: marks enemy for flame for 7 seconds
>applies Degreaser level afterburn
>if opponent dies while marked, causes an explosion that sets all surrounding teammates on fire (not unlike the Cow Mangler's charge shot)
>this includes Pyros
>downside, does Fan O War level raw melee damage

>while equipped: Scout is immune to fire damage
>plus 10% vulnerability to everything else
>applies afterburn for 4 seconds on hit

SEE?

cool map

Attached: twist.webm (960x540, 2.82M)

how in the fuck does the map itself even work

youtube.com/watch?v=Q16Kx9-Ys2s

Attached: 1526599398512.png (350x418, 132K)

are refs still worth anything or can i just go ahead and craft hats?

what an utter bitch

Just spend ref on specific hats you want.

I'm playing right now and I'm getting zero health drain with the combo without pulling it out.

fully autistic retard

Attached: SHUT UP FAGGOT GAY LORD.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

For using it as a battle medic who's mainly concerned with killing things, it's actually excellent. It requires two things though. First, knowing the arc and travel time of the syringes at various distances, and second, the enemy not being smart enough to distance himself from you instead of running straight into the needles. Still, you'd be surprised how many people just assume a Medic is a free kill without thinking about how lethal the Blutsauger can be in the right hands.

Backpedaling around a corner while baiting an enemy makes for some pretty easy kills if you know how to aim the needles.

>all good memories of wacky_races came back
damn you user

I get it does good damage, but wouldn't you switch to a different weapon if the enemy kept getting out of range, I see a bunch that just don't

One side of the map is at a 45 degree angle
the other side is at a 135 degree angle

>tfw you'll never make friends over chat because you're too annoying

Attached: 1486537744504.jpg (210x240, 11K)

Most pyros are idiots and most pyros use one of the flareguns. In the former case, of course they wouldn't, in the latter, you're probably better off trying to get back into flamethrower range than spending time switching weapons for 30 damage.

How to aim? I can't hit anything that kites even a bit, but you see snipers pulling off these crazy shots

speaking of flareguns, were they ever viable enough for anything? i've always just ran shotgun so i wouldn't personally know

can someone explain how the new item drop system works? i havent played this dogshit "game" since the orange box. wiki says every 45 to 70 mins I get something. I went in a server, got like 60 kills (300~ points) over an hour and got nothing

Attached: 1564629099948.png (269x328, 93K)

Shoots a projectile similar to the flaregun but moves slower than a flare (similar to sandman ball speed) and no loss in altitude (shoots in a straight line until it hits something). Burn time is slightly less than it is when pyro sets a player on fire.
Make cleaver crit players on fire.

There are tutorials online if you search the words "how" followed by "to aim"

Medic has innate health regen friend

>decided to check the server browser
Bad move. There are barely any servers still up and a huge majority of them are just fuck empty. This is actually kind of sad.

Attached: 1554311307301.jpg (743x723, 198K)

Flare gun was considered equal to the shotgun before the degreaser nerf. The other flare guns are still good.

youtu.be/94NxF2F2BuY

Don't mind me, I'm just the best "vicious cycle" video ever made

hurry up and nerf the diamond back.
i'm sick of fighting spies that can 2 shot me at any range just because they kept farming the person who just installed the game.

Flare Gun is useless for anything other than flarepunching with the Degreaser. Flarepunching is okay, but mostly for style rather than effectiveness.

Detonator is only really useful for flare jumping, which is situational. It's very mediocre as an actual weapon.

Scorch Shot is the only flare gun that's actually useful at long range and makes a good weapon for long range harassment as well as countering long range harassment. Also despite having the lowest listed damage of any of the flare guns, it actually hits reasonably hard thanks to always dealing splash damage and direct hits hitting twice.

Manmelter's only use is the secondary fire that puts out afterburn. Only useful for the Phlog and maybe the Backburner, except not really because afterburn isn't at all hard to put out.

the game is dogshit, no surprise

>that medic video
ok this guy is good

no

>cries in overwatch
KWAB

Attached: REAL AS FUCK REACTION.jpg (854x480, 48K)

>blocked in country

Attached: 1562515355232.png (498x364, 55K)

not that user but whats kwab?

Attached: 1554268876196.jpg (1158x1428, 631K)

This + ignis solus were the first videos of tf2 I watched.

lurk Yea Forums moar
actually it means "Kek What A Bitch"

Attached: 1564613163108.jpg (720x1080, 159K)

Kindly walk away, boy

a cute crustacean

I unironically love 2fort

faggot lol

2fort, dustbowl, turbine and harvest are peak comfy

Nigger

>faggot furry in enemy team
>is a heavy getting pocketed by a medic too
>mows down our team before, gets to the top of his team before getting auto balanced to us
>i play medic along with another dude
>never heal the retard
>he constantly dies before managing to get any kills whatsoever
feels good. and we still wont even without his retarded help

Attached: 1554315486584.jpg (225x225, 13K)

And I forgot the comfiest map of all

cp_manor_event

Attached: Mann_Manor.png (1824x1140, 1.91M)

What the fuck is this map's name?

Just got off a Dustbowl server that was like the fucking pub all-star game. Every single person on each team was at least competent, even the ones who joined late with single digit points. It was amazing. It was just brute force Soldier/Demo/Heavy power classes + medics the whole time. Godspeed you magnificent bastards.

Attached: 000.png (917x547, 217K)

Attached: suspended.gif (217x164, 6K)

I like the halloween event version of highwater

Attached: autism.png (1196x2040, 2.91M)

I also like achievements maps/idle maps/ trade centers and every orangeX.

Attached: 1340216266954.gif (300x159, 1.55M)

Every weekend. Friday and Saturday nights are TF2, and Sunday is normally a variety night.

Comfy pajama boy

Attached: 1544843389117.png (1920x1080, 380K)

>"Am I gonna die?"
>*rocket sound effect*

Attached: 1363028755-World War 2 with hats.jpg (920x348, 120K)

How do people vote for Upward? Last point on that map is an absolute mess, put two or three Engies around and a Sniper with Razorback to get protected by the Sentries from Spies and no one is pushing that shit.

>Published on Nov 23, 2008

Attached: 1537564088114.png (500x281, 222K)

Not him, but how much of the Yea Forums server is meme shit? I've only been holding off on joining because I figure it's going to be boring meme maps instead of actual TF2. If there's some actual TF2 maps being played, I'll join from now on.

Attached: 300px-demoman1.png (256x256, 80K)

>Steel that high
My god, Yea Forums actually has some semblance of good taste for once

Isn't the TF2 economy entirely based on scamming little kids? Since new items get added constantly the value can only ever go down so you have to get someone to overpay

bouncewalk

>tfw getting MVP as Scout
Nice

The rest of the contracts are gonna be easy

jumphouse

99% meme shit

shut up, baby

darn, I'll still check in from time to time, thanks

Attached: 20190807171854_1.jpg (1440x900, 126K)

Attached: 20190807171944_1.jpg (1440x900, 131K)

Where in the World is Carmen Spydiego?

post your healy bois

Attached: 20190807172422_1.jpg (1440x900, 129K)

Thoughts on the Short Circuit?

Attached: 1554316628199.png (472x500, 205K)

Trash.

Loch n' Load.

Attached: D_iQ-vGUcAAkoD3.jpg (1024x576, 158K)

Attached: Samurai Black.png (299x417, 104K)

Dragon's Fury is great against sentries.
Gas Passer is great for chokepoints / carts / points.
Jetpack is great for capping intel.
Hothand is shit though.

Hothand is great for being an annoying little shit

Demoman and soldier never stopped being friends.
youtube.com/watch?v=PA8e_D730Pw

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Anyone?

Why didn't Valve use them?

Attached: 1508965981607.jpg (320x281, 23K)

Close call user

this is so fucking gay

Attached: 1554330371311.png (1516x954, 1.7M)

Their friendship was too pure for us; we didn't deserve it.

>Valve not just reusing the lines if you dominate a steam friend

>Bye, see you soon
They're aware of the whole respawn system, then?

I was actually wondering the other day why TF2 doesn't have an indicator showing someone is in your party/steam friends list. Would outside coordination make something like that too strong?

Attached: 1535599549162.png (704x844, 437K)

>No, you hang up!
>gruhh..muhub..luhhh
>No you hang up and that is an order!
>mmhhaah *burp*

no, he just knows he'll die soon and join his friend in death

>blog gun never ever

Attached: big pill.png (781x439, 485K)

Do you mean an indicator for you or for other players? Because I know that in-game it shows a generic torso and body like a default avatar next to your steam friends on the scoreboard and it shows their Steam avatar when you look at them or heal/get healed by them.

TF Comics have a special place in my heart for how much energy every panel has, so much is happening in this one page alone.

Attached: sax.png (524x890, 842K)

is the avg kills stat even functional?
i've been playing a lot better than i used to, and typically get more kills per life but the stat keeps falling for some reason.

Attached: I DID NOT PAY 3000 DOLLARS squeakual.jpg (660x1300, 203K)

>Steam Workshop

Attached: Untitled3.png (639x621, 950K)

Yea I meant something more like an indicator over their heads you can see from anywhere, like how Mordhau does it. Whenever I manage to get a party together every just scatters despite being in voice.

>all these (you)s
goddamn its been posted a bunch of times too

Attached: 1494695731792.png (1280x720, 1.37M)

There are some 4th wall breaks in domination lines, it's not too uncommon and keeps the whole thing light hearted

Absolute retard.
>invest into hats and being a tradefag
>thinks that being "polite" and "good" must pay off
>being disappointed in Volvo only after Crate Depression
Really, people like you should fucking die. You are not the "good" guys, you're just a fucking rats that crawling in a huge pile of shit trying to be noticed by others rats. Stop being a cunt.

Attached: avatar_34aba6aba3b1_512.jpg (512x512, 57K)

How do unusual drop work?

Should I keep getting crates that contain the hat I want and hope it's an unusual?

Attached: 1564822226388.jpg (695x605, 63K)

ahem
tradefags sucks

Attached: 1564631938305.png (375x273, 106K)

I remember we played this on the party van once, instant fucking headache

>sawmill that high
>Egypt that low

>snowycoast that low
Bad taste, the lot of you

That literally wouldn't even work you fucking retard, holding M1 would just fullcharge your stickies. Try playing video games before posting in threads about them.

Attached: marielastword.png (340x509, 211K)

youtube.com/watch?v=T98yNUCMdAY

Yes it would, dingus. After its fully charged the sticky is shot.

youtube.com/watch?v=YSWKtuaV2fY

ooooh nononononononon pfhhahahahahha

Attached: chrome_2019-08-08_04-26-47.png (318x403, 95K)

Which of the team is the best merc, anons? As in a character you enjoy.

Attached: CF27A692-7E56-4B08-B8FE-73767573B14D.jpg (750x756, 392K)

Scout

soldier has the best meet the team video but I love playing as loch n load demo the most

the tide turner is probably the most fun item in the game, aside from the widowmaker I think

Attached: 1546332999163.jpg (1920x1080, 171K)

Attached: C.png (2000x2000, 44K)

U

how long until they make the unuusals tradable?

I'm pretty sure its this Friday, or after it.

new comic when?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y009oQEa8d8

BIMONTHLY

since this is a TF2 thread, where's the frag video with the fighter jet?

>this said I should get something every 70 mins or so
>well I played for 60 mins and got nothing
>fucking stupid retard game >:(

Underrated

Kek

Do sprays not work on valve servers?

Heavy
>arguably the sanest man in the room
>people don't think much of him but he's got a fucking PhD in literature
>don't fuck with him

vocaroo.com/i/s00ZjHzRPJ2K

Attached: 1563834510954.png (534x830, 92K)

Nah. Normies complained about all the porn and apparently there's a means of distributing viruses via sprays so they just axed it on official servers.

If you played a non official valve server (or MvM) with a buddy before joining a official one you can see their stuff

It's great, it gives battle engie the ability to actually have a chance going one on one with a soldier or demo.
>see soldier
>plop down mini sentry
>fire short circuit when he shoots sentry
>follow closely behind the projectile to close the distance
>fill his face full of shotgun shells
Feels great.

Yeah it's far more technical to use the stickybomb launcher, you have to multitask holding down m2 instead while tapping m1 which is one of the more skill intensive manuevers in the game

>Close game on Suijin, both teams on overtime but we end up losing
>No one quits the game
>Another close game on Suijin with both teams on overtime, this time we win
>Half the enemy team ragequits and the tiebreaker game turns into a boring-ass roll from us
Man, getting evenly matched teams to deck it out until the end is just not a thing anymore these days. Why do people do this?

Attached: 1548771929269.gif (498x278, 1.7M)

Encountered b4nny in a casual game again. What a hack

>An issue with your computer is blocking the VAC system. You cannot play on secure servers.
I was literally playing TF2 less than 24 hours ago and haven't touched my computer since. What the fuck.

A lot of people just want to win, and for these people there's literally no reason to not leave a game they're not winning. Every matchmaking game offers the exact same thing and if you're not happy with the one you have a new one can be found in seconds with no penalty.

>b4nny
Quick rundown? I remember not liking him but I forgot specifically why.

r8 my retarded sniper

Attached: kiwiman.jpg (1920x1080, 164K)

Powerhouse is easily one of the best maps in the game and hands down the best CP map.
>Play a match that lasts over an hour
>center point changes hands every 5 mins
>go Py-Bro, stay exclusively inside our base tending to my Engies
>Me and two Engies top the board
>their nests don't go down once, even if they get backstabbed
>if one of us kills a spy we high five after
>our team eventually pushes through and wins
>even in the ensuing carnage we're still at the very top of the board
>genuine ggs all around
It's TF2 at its finest

7/10
Not bad

>tfw played against a FROYO guy once
>killed him before the map changed and taunted
>starts targeting me next map, I'm talking rocket jumping all around the map and divebombing whenever he sees my loadout again
>eventually end up dominating him after he craters from one of his jumps
>swaps to sniper and proceeds to camp in one area with a medic and another sniper protecting him (pre-matchmaking)
>mfw remembering it

Attached: smugsoldier.jpg (235x224, 6K)

>got home from work around 5 pm
>decide to start reading the TF comics
>just finished the last one
>it's 11 pm now

Attached: 1556907755593.jpg (185x210, 12K)

Did you enjoy them?

I need a name, boys

Attached: houlong.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

you think that's retarded, check this out

Attached: 20190808001644_1.jpg (1360x768, 106K)

Of course.

Were you playing on cp_process today?
Because I swear I got headshot by a sniper in your exact loadout

nope

Damn. anyway your sniper looks pretty good, the rifle definitely completes the look

>he doesn't play only engineer

Everyone thinks he's a god at tf2 because he leaves his computer running the game for months straight and he has like 20k hours.

Chinese Fire Drill

burnt the history books

great you described one class

1989年6月4日天安门广场大屠杀 is the only correct answer

Post loadouts.

Attached: Sweeny Todd Scout.png (382x428, 149K)

You guys are all missing the point.
Nuts and Bolts is now higher tier than all Gen 3 effects.

but its the worst game

>You guys are all missing the point.
NEGATORY. THIS POINT IS MINE.

Attached: 1560656147889.png (250x360, 88K)

you think the 7th story comic will ever be finished?

How'd I do despite the fact it didnt put the "&" between money and tears I just fucking noticed that

Attached: 20190807234226_1.jpg (668x395, 51K)

>sold my unusual for $40 profit

I don't even like unusuals, they're always garish and the people who wear them are generally one-trick faggot kids or worse, actual adults acting like one-trick faggot kids

Attached: 1564893174346.jpg (820x721, 458K)

stock. Ironbomber is an unironic crutch for aiming. but the explosion radius for normal pipes is way more useful.

If you use ironbomber you'll be unable to go back.

Yes. We kept saying the second last comic would never come out, then it came out.

>make one of the hardest projectiles to land
>give it a slow that only works on people that are already slow
>have to switch to the fucking thing just for a god damn slow

Seriously, what were they thinking.

The only good unusual is wearing a Cheater's Lament and having some faggot in all-chat go IS THAT A CHEATER'S LAMENT?? as if everyone didn't get them by 2012.

>money & tears orbits my hat
Medic heals. Pyro burns. Money orbits.

Medics heal. Pyros burn. Money and tears orbit.

When you can't get this right you sound like fucking Gollum.
>THEY ORBITSES, THEY DOES
>COME ALONG HOBBITSES

>one of the hardest projectiles to land
It's tied with cleaver for fastest projectile in the game, you dimwitted scunt main.

>late to crate glitch because I thought the first thread about it was fake when it was posted
>when I found out crates were expensive and trading was disabled by valve
>know I will always be an unusualet
>lose all desire to ever play the game again

tiny fucking hit box and curve, that doesn't translate from other projectiles.
with a stupid 10 second resupply.

its the most unreliable and one of the hardest to hit projectiles. And the only purpose of the thing is to hit enemy scouts.

You basically switch to melee mid fight, hope the scout doesn't run you down, and hit him while hes jumping around. For like a half a second speed debuff?

It has the exact same hitbox as every other projectile, you're just shit at aiming anything that isn't hitscan.

Ah I see what you mean, thanks for that, I'm gonna fix it right away

Pyro mains rise up!

Attached: this kills the crab.jpg (800x450, 65K)

WAVE CHECK, NIGGAS

Attached: 400px-Community_Demo_Strategy_Header.png (400x371, 143K)

I mean he can be pretty sadistic and attached to his gun despite being a PhD having loving family man, in my opinion Scout and Engie might be saner.

I never got one despite playing since 2009 and never idling
Those hats were bullshit like the og gibuses

Eh fuck it, the other description was shit, this one's still shit but gets the point across better

Attached: 20190808003947_1.jpg (895x539, 105K)

what the FRICK? why isn't my first bugged unusual marketable yet?!

i use afro and tuxxy, and my objector has pic related

Attached: pools closed.jpg (372x434, 20K)

r8 my autism

Attached: demo loadout.png (1920x1080, 395K)

Soldier pre-comic flanderization, i.e. Meet the Team video and in-game personality
>jingoistic patriot off in his own little world for the most part
>deathly serious in this world in his head despite outside appearances
>trawled a war-path across europe killing nazis wherever he went, up to a decade after WW2 had already ended
>taught himself how to load, fire, and maintain weapons he came across
>fashioned medals for himself for his own accomplishments
>has actually read the Art of War, or at least parts of it; "if fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight" is a paraphrase of a real line from it
I get the comics wanted to be Venture Bros. in tone and attitude but writing off Soldier's brain-drain as lead in 2fort's water was dumb.

Attached: 1556615301477.png (500x514, 300K)

>the unusual clad wallhacking guy in 2fort casual of all places

There's a bruh moment

9/10

wouldn't be beautiful?

Attached: 5565463.jpg (488x1293, 185K)

Soldier and Scout would be more fun gameplay wise I can't deny that Heavy's the most Iconic.

Attached: hl2_pwniTv4AeG.png (1406x712, 252K)

oh my god are people mad at this still? pic related keke kek eke

Attached: hoes mad.gif (87x99, 91K)

As much as I like RJW, I think it's too short to be in the game. Maybe if it had a smash remix, otherwise I'd replace it with this
youtube.com/watch?v=xcAIbGmnvPU

Nothing wrong with it. Fix your interp settings, fag.
>Guaranteed (you)s, the post

t. Dave Riller

based

The fact that the game defaults to settings from 2007 is stupid, for sure. But at the same time the fix is pretty easy.
>Mercenary Park over Misfortune Teller or MEDIC!
>Rocket Jump Waltz over Art of War

check out this 5

Wish I got back into TF2, but the pubs are 99% one-sided and it's just not fun

Attached: 1545842279218.png (954x636, 389K)

Based

i know what you're talking about, but i can't remember the name of it and it's bugging the shit out of me.