How do you respond without sounding mad?

How do you respond without sounding mad?

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.u4.jpg (800x436, 18K)

Kys faggot

Attached: image.jpg (616x616, 224K)

have a sex

Attached: wstydnis.jpg (213x255, 8K)

>How do you respond
you don't
/thread

Attached: 792E6F30-CB0E-4FC7-9FFB-ED04395AE9DA.png (419x298, 131K)

"cringe"

Make something up in another language, put in their name and an XD at the end.
"user тaкoй cмeшнoй идиoт XDDDD"
"user hores ut som han fikk hjerneproblemer :DDDD"
Works best when chat can't be copypasted.

sneed

GG Hard

Attached: 1nq29n8s5zl21.gif (500x224, 2.56M)

>gg wp
It's as easy as that, you fucking dork

nice sweaty play tryhard

>you too

I only say gg ez when it's deserved. You can't respond to me in that context. If I see some faggot trying his absolute hardest and he still loses I'll drop the gg ez bomb on him, nothing sweeter.

Attached: IMG_2771.jpg (480x360, 13K)

either this or dont respond, why do you even care if you're not mad just move on.

>projecting this hard
whew lad you're a dainty lass aren't you?

gg

you will look inherently more mature and less buttmad/smug/autistic than whatever Polish cunt blurts something into the chat

Literally what games are you playing NOW that has this shit?

Attached: 1564237214035.jpg (481x548, 48K)

how old are you ?

I don't think you know what projecting means

Attached: IMG_2772.jpg (480x231, 99K)

Fuck you nigga

gg wp lol

I had a great time OwO thank you! :3

say ggez when you lose before they can say it

This.

>it was a good game I tell ya hwat
>god dang it bobby

one of those

"Oh oh. Definitely have to leave the game. Yes. Definitely."

no one plays overwatch bro

have intercourse

Attached: 149995678994.jpg (650x494, 48K)

semen thinker

how do you make the same thread 150 times without looking autistic?

oh wait. You can't.

Attached: Capture.jpg (798x936, 88K)

ez i turn 360 times and wlak away

sneed

this, also something 4channers needs to do to your basic troll or shitpost thread

now, if they are saying that it means they probably won
however nobody that plays agaisnt my tryhard ass will ever say ggez because it wont EVER be easy to beat me so they are saying it to bait a response
so just reply with wp, which will make you look like the better person even if you are mad as fuck for losing

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Just reply GG.

This.

Why do I care if I sound mad, it’s meant to be antagonistic.

>which will make you look like the better person
nah. people pop off and people will just jump on the victors dick. "damnn he got his ass whoop. lol." nobody cares about the loser on they feel.

see any competitive event.

>"moar liek CG (cringe gaem) amirite xD ?"