Best girl

best girl

Attached: images.jpg (183x275, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zgqz8Je7P0s
juandahlmann.wordpress.com/2008/07/27/part-ii-of-the-june-2008-fantasymundo-interview-with-andrzej-sapkowski/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

literally not at all

She's black now.

stevencarson

Poor Cavill. He worked hard for it, only for Netflix's writers and creative leads to fuck it all up.

For you
yennefer is the best girl for geralt.

Attached: 1564903579621.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Attached: scsadfcasdfsadfasdf.jpg (767x431, 61K)

A meme, surely. In the books maybe but the games have their own love story going on, and Yenn is old news.

dELET this

For ants.

>NOOOOOOOOOO MUH WHYTE WHAMEN

Attached: maga_soyjak.jpg (1080x1114, 167K)

If you read the books you'll see how both of them are manipulative bitches, but Triss in particular is more loyal to the Lodge than to Geralt until near the very end. Even in the games she manipulates and lies to him until much of the way through the 2nd Witcher game, and there's just a throwaway line or two when first meeting her in Novigrad in III to acknowledge all that.

Looks like my sister

Where are the whitewashed African characters in African stories? Would you mock critics of that?

yes

Also, every fan of Triss conveniently forgets it's game canon she cucks him with Lambert. (bathtub scene in W1, confirmed with how Lambert interacts with Triss when she's the Romance choice at Kaer Morhen in III, as well as strongly implied at the drinking game there).

Attached: Shani.webm (1600x900, 1.47M)

Cope

She's still cute unlike yen who is still a bitch but now a darkie too.

Have we forgotten that she gaslighted and technically raped Geralt when he lost his memory?

I think most Trissfags are Witcher 3 players or maybe 2 at best.

post her

good for a roll around in the hay, flat in W1, underused in W3.

They are both manipulative bitches, they're women. Also, Yenn fucks around on Geralt too.

It aint rape if he said yes, even if it was under false pretenses. Is it rape if I tell a woman I am filthy rich and she gets wet for me?

I played the shit out of all three.

Are you retarded? Yen isn't even in 1 or 2.

You're the retard, we're talking about Triss.

di
la
te

Yes so triss is the option that only players of three pick despite it pushing yen, the only game she's in and triss being in all of them?

>is it rape

Depends who you ask in 2019. But what if she tells you she is your girlfriend and you should just come to bed? It‘s quite a step up from telling some lies while you flirt.

>triss is the option that only players of three pick despite it pushing yen, the only game she's in and triss being in all of them?
Speak for yourself. I went with Yen in my first run of W3, though I was trying my best to do a "canon" run of all three games. Second time I went for both but also got the bad end so didn't get the Geralt alone ending.

That doesn't look like Ciri.

Attached: Ciri.jpg (417x554, 80K)

>Speak for yourself.
It's a fact though. Yen gets a bare mention in 1 or two while triss is the prime love interest so when you said "i bet they've only played 3" you said something retarded. This is fact.

Neither best nor girl.

>Depends who you ask in 2019
I meant sane people of course, not luantic harpies in the current year.

>tells me she is my gf
Not rape, if I lost my memory and don't recognize anyone and this chick says she is my gf, I've only got myself to blame. Who the fuck believes a random woman they just met? hurr durr well she said she was my gf so I HAD to fuck her.

>nor girl
don't, I can only get so erect.

sorry bud, but that'd be shani.
this lad gets it.
>tfw no extremely intelligent, hard working, beautiful and nice surgeon gf who doesn't require you to be the biggest alpha chad, she just wants nice and cozy quiet nights in with you after a day of saving lives
it hurts
also five minutes ago I just beat hearts of stone for the first time and that shit was so damn good. MILES better than the main game story.

>hearts of stone
kino taste user, kino
>shani
debatable but I respect your choice

>bed ridden
>confused and with major memory loss

Yeah Geralt was clearly not reliant on anybody and fully knew not to trust Triss, and she didn’t take full advantage of that.

He had amnesia, not brain damage.

>NOTHING IS HAPPENING
.YOU ARE JUST EXAGGERATING
>YOU ARE ALT-RIGH RACIST FOR POINTING THIS OUT
>SLIPPERY SLOPE IS A FALLACY

Attached: D-od1UsXoAE8Wjh.jpg (482x700, 83K)

>no argument
as tradition

>ruined

Attached: puke.jpg (1400x700, 87K)

The pacing in the expansions is so much better than the main game - it had too much padding. I absolutely love Blood and Wine and how it ties the whole story up (read the books to get the full effect), but HoS is the best bit of story in the whole game.

I really hope you did the totally optional rain fight with Olgierd. Look it up if you didn't.

Could be worse
>Be Fringilla
>said to look extremely similar to Yennefer of Vengerberg
>Get played buy someone called Mimi Ndiweni.
Imagine what the poles are feeling

Attached: Fringilla Vigo.jpg (630x344, 56K)

You're alt-right racists for caring about the color of the skin instead of their character. Insecure little boys feel threatened by shit like this, not men. Maybe if you had anything in your life to be proud about besides the color of your skin, which you had nothing to do with, you'd understand that.

>Imagine what the poles are feeling
their wishes and hopes and dreams are irrelevant, they are privileged white men, not at all systemically opressed by Marxism during their time in the Soviet Union. They are the past, Haiti and Sierra Leone and Guatemala are the future.

Her turning herself deathly pale occurs in the book. She's a cousin to the Duchess of Toussaint. Reminds Geralt strongly of Yen, which is why he rebounds with her in a fling.

Why can't they just produce and write stories where it makes sense? Have the courage to make shows set in Jamaica or Africa or the USA. Or medieval fantasy, but set it in an African analogue.

You say they are pathetic for caring about race, but are you more pathetic for caring about them caring about race?

Attached: index.jpg (194x259, 11K)

Attached: 29786189d5430a9b790a07fb199c3ca3de352f413d190b9d4b6ac5e9417b84a7_1.jpg (510x520, 47K)

W3 > W1 > W2

did she fuck lambert? pls no

Agreed, but W2 deserves a lot of credit for being the rare game where choices actually lead to drastically different situations. Too bad W3 never followed through on most of it.

>Why can't they just produce and write stories where it makes sense? Have the courage to make shows set in Jamaica or Africa or the USA. Or medieval fantasy, but set it in an African analogue.
They know there is nothing to tell. They know there are no great stories. They know they can only do a few Monsa Musa or Haile Selassie biopics before it gets old, and then they have to do shows about people living literally like animals in the dirt for Africa or people living measurably worse off after the departure of the British in the case of Jamaica.

>use magic to make yourself look pretty instead of the old hag you are
>this is the form you choose

topkek

>Posts Wally West twice
Who ever made this picture is dumb

>I absolutely love Blood and Wine
I just arrived in Toussaint and killed that first giant. I'm looking forward to the rest of it.
>totally optional rain fight with Olgierd
just looked it up, that shit is tight. no, unfortunately i didn't get to experience everything HoS had to offer. I forgot to go visit Shani one last time, I did speak to the professor at Oxenfurt, but decided not to intervene when o'dimm was collecting payment. i wasn't very friendly to olgierd. i got the real flower, but told him iris just wanted to end it all.

I'd like to see some shows or films that aren't about being woke explicitly, they just happen to be set in those areas. No grand political statements.

But everyone knows those won't sell, and that's why these creative types are cowards.

Best girl.

I was disappointed that Saskia and Iorweth weren't mentioned in much of anything past Gwent, considering it was the playthrough I ported to W3. W2 felt too consolized (with the qte's and stuff like that) and lot shorter than the other two. It had better werewolves though.

Attached: essi1.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Some time after you finish Blood and Wine, watch this. Do not watch it beforehand, however. It's a sort of capstone that takes place after Blood and Wine.

youtube.com/watch?v=zgqz8Je7P0s

same energy

Attached: 2401734572847624.jpg (2048x1152, 398K)

Daddy's little girl

will do, thanks user

Lmao this hoe died to a plague!

>But everyone knows those won't sell, and that's why these creative types are cowards.
like I said there's too little to offer. what was the last decent shit that was about Africa? Beast of no Nation?

Yenn always comes off like she genuinely cares for geralt though, triss always kinda treats him like a prize because he's geralt.

You're damn straight she is.

is this better?

Attached: U6U2Ur5.jpg (482x1200, 108K)

I was sad, don't bully her!

did you get those two mixed up user?

but not the same user

Attached: 154.png (375x108, 4K)

Season 2 of Castlevania was so fucking ass.

Did you just skip Witcher 2? How can anybody defend Piss after that shit

>You're alt-right racists
a
glove

Attached: preferred-pronouns-comic.png (1000x500, 53K)

because yen is one of those girls who will make your life miserable because she wants to start fights over literally anything for the fun of it?
in a couple of years you will be tired of this tug-of-war toxic relationship and just want the lovely redhead to hold

>fuck niggers
holy based!

Attached: ahem.jpg (1366x768, 225K)

truly, based!

Attached: Mass Shooters 101.jpg (960x960, 139K)

I did play it and it was good, but Triss was literally played like a fiddle. She was in the Lodge to try and keep shit together, not to Jew the world. As for treatment, Triss always comes across as sweet and loving to Geralt, and Yenn is the most play herd to get bitch I ever laid eyes on, that dirty coquet.

Triss always comes off as a succubus. She may like geralt but she can't help her whorish nature. Yenn may be a frigid bitch, but her feelings for geralt always seem genuine

Attached: swrtt.png (912x873, 505K)

hmmm maybe I just swallowed the wamen pill too hard. I need hihger shit test stats.

Yen is a global known whore in the books mate

I swear if one more major article on muh diversity gets published around this serious I am gonna go and rebuy the GOTY edition for PS4 just to put some shekels in the devs poskets and I will buy a new copy every season they release.

Such a GREAT showrunner!

Attached: jsnv23eq1jc31.jpg (1080x1698, 175K)

holy based!

Attached: Mass Shooting 104.png (754x909, 747K)

>oh honey
>writing staff has nothing to do with costume design
>answer days later

Attached: Rolling.jpg (418x418, 20K)

Reminder that Triss fucked Lambert over Geralts unconscious body. She is a whore

>She is a woman
fixed

True, but so is geralt. He even outright lies to her about it, and she doesn't believe it and he comforts her by telling her he always thought about her while fucking them. She wouldn't be trying to read his mind if she didn't care. They're basically made for each other

Reminder that Yen visited a town knowing Istredd is there and that she fucked him on that trip.

When I first heard about the potential for woke casting, you know who I just knew was going to be black? And sure enough...

I saw that. No fucking way that wasn't deliberate.

Attached: dom gruze.jpg (1000x800, 91K)

Cool go to Yea Forums to talk about your fan fiction books, we are talking the games here

Yen's a slut, m8.

What makes her best? I played only witcher 3 and she wasn't that interesting. I'd rather fuck or rather be fucked by Philippa, the only sorceress that broke the Rad Chad

>Philippa
pretty based choice, she was even better in 2 where she was a central character. I like Triss cos she is sweet. Just the way she says your name to you is sexy as hell and she clearly dotes on you. She also had her fingernails torn out for you and Ciri because she cares. She is like a loyal pupper, whereas Yenn is an easy come, easy go feline.

I want to marry and impregnate Ciri

What are your UNPOPULAR The Witcher opinions?

Attached: 1564552338381.jpg (722x815, 110K)

with the best cock

Attached: 1456022589395.png (152x254, 40K)

You fags were sure quick to mock idiots bitching about the GITS film.

Witcher 3 is one of the greatest games of all time... and its combat is good.

The writing is bad. Everyone who isn't the main characters are written as total retards, just so the main ones look super competent in comparison.

Geralt is a hypocritical faggot

yen is a nilfgaurd whore

>you fags
>4channel is one person
I saw as much, if not more, dislike for the exclusion of a qt3.14 asian Kusanagi than for any of this. Also, Kusanagi has one excuse, and that is she regularly switches bodies to whatever she likes and disregards her identity as much as she likes, althouigh I am still in the disliking ScarJo camp.

explain

>4channel is one person
Yeah don't pretend this site isn't 99% hivemind.

Not since discord raids, and even before that halo fucks suddenly decided it's safe to come out

There was literally more rage for GITS not having a Nip lead actress than there was laughing at muh whitewashing sjws.

Considering that this place is stuck in a perpetual argument over nothing everywhere i'd say it isn't.

I like Letho.

Jesus, these motherfuckers really hate gingers for some reason.

he is a bro and not an unpopular opinion you got there at all fren

>Triss
>redhead in the books
The absolute state of this board.

Attached: 1514118798618.jpg (732x1000, 51K)

Did the board cast her user? What you on about lad?

Yeah she is, I went back and read the polish description

juandahlmann.wordpress.com/2008/07/27/part-ii-of-the-june-2008-fantasymundo-interview-with-andrzej-sapkowski/

Fantasymundo: Permit us to do a rapid round of questions. Tell me the first thing that comes to mind when we say…
[...]
– Triss Merigold

Andrzej Sapkowski: Pretty and red-haired, but insecure

Ok and is there photos of the actress IN COSTUME?
She can still have red hair

They keep shitting themselves over Triss not being a redhead in the show, while in the books she's not a redhead either.
Her hair color is chestnut.
>a translation of a translation of an interview.
Post the original.

Have you read the books? Why do you insist on the chestnut description when it has numerous times in the books been called red
She's in the netflix trailer as a brunette basically

>chestnut
Chestnut hair is fucking red user.

srlsly triss is so fucking beautiful in the games, I would marry her for her looks and get beautiful children.
I would have wished a charakter in the show that resembles her a lot.
That brown woman does not do her justice at all.
Same goes for yennefer. I imagined a very pale woman with raven black hair. How fucking beautiful would that be guys?

TRISS IS NOT BEING PLAYED BY AN AFRICAN WOMAN!!!!!!!!! SHES INDIAN OR MEXICAN OR SOMETHING

>That brown woman does not do her justice at all.
Kek, I am guessing by your wording and some of your syntax that English is your second language?

The brutal honesty of someone like yourself is fucking beautiful :)

>can't have a witcher thread on Yea Forums anymore without incels ruining it with off-topic netflix show spam

yikes

Attached: Trissfu.jpg (1275x1881, 337K)

Triss is a sex goddess.

Lambert can attest to this

English is rather my third language :)

Totally a Triss Merrygold looking gal

Bless you user

what a fucking SMOKESHOW

yes, because she is MUCH BETTER as a jew nosed sand nigger....

Attached: SeriouslyPuttin.jpg (217x232, 9K)

>They're basically made for each other
geralt is not a toxic control-freak. Just a sad old guy who wants a daughter

Attached: 1524871525750.jpg (1920x1080, 195K)

based user! BASED

Attached: Mass Shooting 103.jpg (482x446, 65K)

>the most contrarian shitposting hellhole on the internet is a "hivemind"
The only people who actually believe this shit are typically parroting tourists. Proven by the fact that your attempt at strawmanning is utter bullshit as there were way more salty Asian Motoko fags. Your entire perception of this place is a falsehood fabricated by people you don't even know on the internet.

>Yea Forums is contrarian shitposting
Now that's the thing only tourists and shitposters believe

>there were way more salty Asian Motoko fags
This

That's canon to the books, actually.

maybe they are dyslexic.

Triss is for boys. Yen is for men.

Yen is for men with stunted emotional growth and mommydom fetishists that masquerade as grown up big boys.

Triss is an insecure young girl. Yen and Geralt have real chemistry. They are playful together. She tries to boss you around but you can tell her to fuck off and she loves you for that even more. Plus, her "you fucked up" glances are fun. At the end of the day, Geralt is Geralt and he isn't anyone's bitchboy

>watch black panther
>wish for an ancient Africa bronze age flick with Okoye and the barbarian King from the gorilla tribe trying to stop an evil shaman who wields African demons and cryptids.
Would watch that shit five times in a row

Reminder that Geralt fucked Shani when she was 17 years old.

Attached: it_s_a_secret__shani__witcher_cosplay__by_lyumos-da4k916.jpg (1800x1200, 186K)

>mommydom
Those guys can't handle real domme, like Cerys or Sylvia. Or the Van Attre sadist. Or Iron Maiden Jutta. ... Might witcher be actually a feminist game with strong female characters and male sissy boys?

So? It's not like the article is misleading, it actually has a lot of "feminism" because of magic bitches and lodge.

Attached: 1561645839279.png (320x320, 90K)

Best boy.

Attached: Leo Bonhart.jpg (1920x1562, 478K)

Attached: sample-c4ba883ff47cafbf0640734638643f25.jpg (517x1000, 67K)

her knee looks kinda strange

Attached: 1563599977330.jpg (2458x2989, 1.31M)

Attached: 3cf772e5ffe81ae04af2e9b53361e8c5.jpg (3840x2160, 1017K)

>not picking Yen
I'm not breaking up a family for some gold digger who got into Geralts pants when he lost his memory, and probably blew half of novigrad to stay alive before you see her in 3
like seriously the netflix show has literally no relation to the game series, hell it outright shills to bookfags yet retards keep flaming about in on here and derailing threads. fuck off to Yea Forums if you want to discuss that bullshit.

Attached: 1505079600643.jpg (736x739, 53K)

For me it's Zoltan.
>prepare Caer Morhen to defend it against the wils hunt.
>have to finish quest by quest as an errand boy to get these "friends" to help me
>Zoltan just packs his things up and brings ale
broest bro/10

Attached: 5c8f6421405eb.jpg (2560x1440, 1.97M)

If you're the kind of man who needs a soft woman that is gentle and doting I hate to break it to you but you lad but you're probably more into mommy figures.

Yen walks all over you if you let her and from the banter between her and Geralt you're really supposed to not let her unless you're a humorless pushover.

Attached: 5c8f64253f0d0.jpg (2560x1440, 1.96M)

Don't worry user, no one will watch this garbage and Shitflix will lose more money.
The age of Streaming is reaching to its end, and Disney and Amazon will be the last ones to fall horribly.

>invite Keira to hang out with you at Kaer Morhen to protect her from madman
>get her involved in fullscale interdimensional fighting between madmen

Exactly. The point of Yen is that she has a strong personality. If you have a strong personality too then It's all fun and games. She can do whatever she likes, but so will you. And in the end, you care for each other and live a good life together. I hated to babysit Triss through Novigrad. Yen's part is full of either Geralt or Yen causing a ruckus, And mostly one supporting the other.

What tags should I look for if I'm intrigued by what she hides beneath the skirt?

Attached: 56eaf1228845bb7d60b455a7211f5a06.jpg (1333x2000, 363K)

stevecarson

Attached: de7e3fe1796511f32a3518aa8a2acfd7.jpg (1536x1728, 1.22M)

Ciri>Triss>Yen>that brown succubus>Shani>Keira

Let it be known that i have spoken and that my word is law.

The only reason people prefer Triss is because she was THE girl in the first 2 games. It's just a case of her being the first girl they saw and since Yen didn't show up in the flesh until game 3 they just view her as a side character. They also probably don't give a shit that Yen and Geralt have been lovers longer than he has even known Triss and before his stabbing

Attached: c3a9d1a3b682410f912536da81ef739b.jpg (1771x3299, 490K)

Age of consent in poland is 15

Geralt had been a lover to many before he fell in love with Triss.

underrated

There aren't many people who are more punchable than yencucks.

Attached: 648.png (412x351, 78K)

Triss: Pretty redhead with big cans
Yenn: Grumpy chestlet that nags you constantly

I don't understand how this is even a question. The only point for Yennefer is the game forces her on you much more than Triss.

Attached: 1524150728282.jpg (602x690, 59K)

If this is supposed to make her look bad it doesn't.
Nothing more embarassing than passing off a Yea Forums shitpost as something important.

>The only point for Yennefer is the game forces her on you much more than Triss.
based retard, considering you're literally forced to be in a romance with her in 2 for at least a little while since the game starts off established that you were fucking, despite the fact you can tell her to fuck off in 1.
meanwhile Yen gave her life trying to save you at the end of the books (which is also where the games start off since they somehow retcon you both into still being alive, though I've never seen exactly how explained nicely)

>He listens to her nagging and obeys
Let me guess, no long term relationships.

Ciri is my daughterfu, she is not for lewding.

Attached: 6f6be23f7a9af36969968ea4cc968cbd.jpg (1067x1920, 660K)

Delet this now

I never saw her as anything else other than a daughter and a pupil. She is indeed cute and not for lewding.

She is a daughterfu that's for lewding.

Attached: man-who-would-be-king-4-min.jpg (1280x536, 96K)

Attached: 1561963513602.jpg (1552x1552, 300K)

Attached: D98LK79WsAAqey5.jpg (600x1200, 105K)

Why must futa faggots, or closet homos as i call them, be so obnoxious?

user stop plz

why not both?

Yen is indian, Triss is literally a negroid amerimutt but it doesn't actually matter, both are blackwashing