What's gonna be Ganondorf fate after BotW2? Killed (TP, ALttP, Oracles, TLoZ and WW)? Sealed by sages' power (OoT, TP...

What's gonna be Ganondorf fate after BotW2? Killed (TP, ALttP, Oracles, TLoZ and WW)? Sealed by sages' power (OoT, TP, ALttP and ALbW)? Something new like been yeeted to the moon?

Attached: Breath of N64.jpg (1200x1013, 125K)

Probably: they’ll beat him and banish him somewhere and he’ll comeback eventually, or he’ll swear to reincarnate or something before dying.

What’d probably move the series foward: the events of the game separate him from Demise and he becomes an anti hero/ bad guy who helps out sometimes.

PS: neat pic, OP. Is there an accompanying video?

Link's textures are too high res for N64.

The author is working on it right now

Attached: Breath of N64.webm (426x240, 118K)

Ha. Cool.

I'm hoping there's some sort of bizarre plot twist, and that Ganon isn't the big bad. His corpse just ends up posessed or something and he becomes a minor boss battle among several others leading up to the real baddie.

>ywn be a child in 1998 again

Attached: 1549960101254.png (300x300, 86K)

Left: Soul
Right: Soulless

Curse broken, befriended, and retiring to Animal Crossing.

>Overused badguy becomes goodguy trope
>Moving anything forward

>X isn't the big bad, the big bad of this game actually is Y!
This is The Legend of Zelda, Ganondorf is always Y in these situations

>le Ganondorf will be a good guy this time meme theory

Would be cool if they pulled a ALBW and had Ganondorf become possessed by some other force of evil like Yuga did.

Aside from specculations though, what are you guys' hopes for BotW2?

>same world but with some significant changes to the regions now that Ganon is gone and people are free to rebuild Hyrule Castle / other societies
>bigger towns
>dungeons in place of shrines
>hidden mini dungeons
>spirit orbs distributed in new ways, like rewards for side quests, or hidden in chests throughout the world / dungeons
>lanterns
>better enemy variety
>more humanoid enemies, like Darknuts, bandits, etc
>expand more on Yiga clan
>Kakariko and Hateno villages expanded with the new age
>Tarry Town now a city
>if weapon durability returns, make weapons slightly more durable than they were in BotW1
>magic
>new items, like hookshot, lantern, lens of truth, etc

He will be the next link while the next Zelda is evil

>game starts
>insert education phase that introduces and familiarizes you with features new and old
>can opt to skip if you're familiar
>begin intro arc
>can choose to play as Link or Zelda
>whoever you choose, the other becomes the one in distress, rescued at the end of the game
>can swap between Link and Zelda after completing game

Huh I never knew they ported BOTW to the switch

What even is this joke.

With the popularity of the Linkle mod, I'm pretty certain Nintendo is going to pull a gender choice option at the start of the game.

Would be cool. Linkle mod was fun. Didn't care for a lot of the armor being cute dresses and shit though. Would've preferred them be more true and similar to Link's defaults, but that's just me. I'm not about that chibi moe shit.

Zelda mod + Zelda armor pack. Replaces Link with Zelda's model over Linkle's. Second mod subtly converts all armor into female versions without turning them into dresses, keeping them true to vanilla. Still not perfect, but better than Linkle mod imo. You have to create a graphics pack for it though, unless you don't mind dumping them into the game files and having to restore your game to remove them.

You're welcome.

>the red moon nights make a come back
>but this time, it's almost like the red moon has features
>it comes closer to Hyrule with each new passing day, and a face slowly forms itself on it
>a dark power from another dimension was using Ganon's power to sustain itself and to grow stronger for millenia, enslaving it to feed its own wrath
>it was this motherfucker, coming back with a vengeance

Attached: Majora'sMask_MikeBurns.jpg (1600x1029, 221K)

VS what? the same storyline for the next 20 years? screw your typical Yea Forums negativity.

Genuinely wouldn't mind a Majora comeback.

Doesn't even have to involve masks either. Just having a prime evil that isn't Ganon would be great.

soulless // soul

Attached: Untitled3 (1).png (1365x713, 817K)

C

>bad guy was a good guy all along

>smugly shits over nuanced situations in a story
the only thing more played out than bad-to-good characters is your shit attitude.

Honestly wouldn't mind an arc where Ganondorf was a good guy gone bad under unfortunate circumstances.

My personal theory on how it may have gone down was:

>Ganondorf is told of his unfortunate and inevitable fate
>fights against his fate, trying to end Ganon
>imbues himself with the power of Shieka technology in an effort to capture and seal Ganon away
>plan backfires, becomes inevitably absorbed by Ganon's evil, also providing Ganon with a direct connection to Shieka tech, leading to BotW
>BotW 2 expands on the events leading up to BotW 1, going further back in time to shed more light on what happened

Even if it's played out generally among other media, it's a fun twist on a 25 y/o Zelda trope. Just because it's old doesn't mean it can't be interesting.

>vs what?
Something that makes sense and is cool

He'll show up at the very end to undermine the big bad you were originally at odds with for the whole game

Is this a loli mod and where can I download it?

Well, Ganondorf has always just been the human surrogate containing Ganon. It wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if they did a story where Ganondorf fought against the evil inside, but to his despair, ultimately failing.

discord trannies made a scene and the modder didn't release it

Attached: Untitled.png (1025x617, 707K)

Can't he just put it on ATF?

>something something mature gamer like myself

What?

I dunno. I like the concept that the big boss of the last game was ultimately just phantom ganon and this is the actual body of ganondorf. I’m hoping that they’ll use this opportunity to reuse some of the cool ideas that didn’t get into the first game like you can always see ganondorf standing on top of, what I think was a mountain in the idea but it works as a floating castle too, and he’ll always be facing you like he’s watching and waiting.

Ultimately I just want another massive fight with Ganondorf. He’s probably got some of the best boss fights in the series if not from a mechanical standpoint at least visually

user, I...

>he doesn't know

I don't. I assumed it was still down. Spoonfeed me daddy.

I’m hoping that the glowing hand is gonna be the new sheikah slate and we’ll get a variety of different tools to play in this physics sandbox. Hook shot is an obvious one.
Hoping to see some growth in the world and like you instead of shrines we get dungeons and mini dungeons that are littered around the world.
Hopefully the story will be a little tighter this time. I get why it was like that in BotW but a little more structured story would be nice.
Really hoping for more new and varied enemies. I’m still pissed dark nuts weren’t in BotW.
I had no problems with weapon degradation although qol changes like being to fix them or a bar telling you how much they have left would be nice.

One thing I’m worried about is that if Nintendo do go ahead and make link the hero then we’re going to see a fucking flood of salty tears which would suck to see. Personally I’d rather a gender swapped link to letting us play as Zelda.

Majora would be cool to see make an appearance. Maybe we’d even get something on the fierce deity

Ganon is ganondorf.
Ganon is not a separate being

Terrible.

>This time we will definitely play as female link you guys
>Nerds playing botw on CEMU will definitely make a difference. How can nintendo ignore these people that didn't even pay for the game in the first place

>Also having link be a female is not a completely hollow feature that causes more problems than it solves to the franchise. Nintendo can't do it soon enough.

Attached: tomreadinganime.jpg (480x362, 19K)

>containing ganon
That's not what's happening.
Ganon is simply the name of the form he takes when he gets all pig monster.
It's the same person.

>gender swapped link
Gross fuck that

Attached: Untitledpose.png (769x1071, 681K)

>Genderswap mod
>She's flat
>She has short hairs

What's the fucking point.

Durability meter would be excellent, as well as the ability to repair weapons before they break via repair kits (minor repair) or full repairs at a blacksmith. Being able to upgrade their durability would be nice too.

For tools, I think the arm will likely be the new Shieka device like you said, probably giving you grapple arm, climbing abilities, even a weak unarmed attack.

If the Shieka slate is out, then that means we'll return to traditional bombs / bomb bags, which will be cool.

I'm not saying we'll never see a female Link, but it certainly won't be for this game given that it's a direct sequel. Playable Zelda/character swapping is a possibility, but likely with different mechanics, not just a cosmetic thing. Especially with the hand thing, which is 100% either a replacement or supplement to the slate.

Where's the bull?

Actually the Phantom Ganons are officially said to be the blights, Calamity Ganon is more like a super phantom Ganon as a replacement for Ganondorf's original body

Her hair changes depending on what headgear you're wearing

homo

Attached: rarara28.gif (720x576, 2.79M)

fuck 1998 and fuck having no adult human rights

I think killed, since sealing him is obviously what caused Calamity Ganon in the first place. The problem will probably be that the Master Sword no longer has the needed power to kill him and they will bring back the silver arrows.

I just want the hand to be unable to hold weapons, forcing Link to use his left hand for the Master Sword

Attached: 000599572_axQUa5suf.jpeg_640.jpg (800x1035, 115K)

Oh man, I didn't think about the arm being able to interact with bombs. Being able to throw them long distances would be great. Oh, even better if the arm can be used to grab things kind of like how magnesis did, but faster. Now Link can move normally while carrying something, even if not made of metal.

Ganondorf is curse to ALWAYS been an asshole, you have to remove "Demise's malice" out of him so he can control himself.

They could just seal him in a different way, this is the only time Ganondorf can manifest himslef despite being sealed, every other time he can make a Phantom Ganon at best, but not a full new body for himself

>the Master Sword no longer has the needed power to kill him
The Master Sword has never been able to kill him

.moe

>Would be cool if they pulled a ALBW and had Ganondorf become possessed by some other force of evil like Yuga did.

Yuga was just doing what Ganon would have done anyway, who's to say Yuga was really in control of their fused body?

I think Shrines are 100% gone. The shot we see of the Castle from the plateau, you should be able to see lots of towers and at least one shrine, but nothing. They probably went to their deactivated state because the Calamity is gone. With the emphasis on underground that the trailer had, they will probably be doing a bunch of stuff with that and not just be a set piece for Ganondorf's return. The first tease for BotW was all about how open it was. Nintendo loves to give hints about the kind of game you'll be getting in their trailers. So I think it's finally the return of the Hyrule underground. I just hope it acts like a second 'overworld' and not just finding entrances to dungeons and stuff. I want a whole interconnected thing and being able to use it to travel to other parts of the overworld too. Go in one cave here and end up on the other side of Hyrule. Later abilities will mean more paths open up in the underground. This means the overworld can remain open, while underground can feel more traditional.

Not him but that has been one of my ideas since the trailer, the hand has a lot of potential
>giant hand form for grabbing shit or even enemies ala Megaman
>cannon form to throw bombs even further away
>hookshot form to catch distant shit
>grappling hook form to be able to get into almost every surface
>whip-like form for stuning the enemies like the boomerang does in other games
>glider form as a replament of the paraglider
>maybe shield form replacing the shields
Imagina all that plus a level system that lets you improve each capacity the more you progress
>more bomb range
>stronger bombs
>enemies remain stunned more time
>more hookshot range
>stronger shield form
>faster glider
Its potential is absurd

Attached: 1560366719634.jpg (1920x1080, 133K)

I like to think that the new Hyrule from AoL and BotW includes Holodrum and Labrynna, not only for the "Lodrum Peninsula" and "Brynna Plain" that appears in BotW's map but also because Hyrule Encyclopedia suggest the kingdom of Hytopia from ALBW's sequel could have been absorbed into Hyrule during Hyrule's golden age, meaning it's possible Holodrum and Labrynna from ALTTP's sequels were absorbed too... so what if we explore the underground of Eldin region and we meet the subrosians again, with the Death Mountain being a link between Hyrule and Subrosia?