Are there any good, newer, open-world games that don't have a lot of cutscenes? No MMOs either

Are there any good, newer, open-world games that don't have a lot of cutscenes? No MMOs either.

Attached: 0iwmgedvd8021.jpg (3131x3131, 976K)

Metro Exodus

just skip them lmao

Kingdom Come.
ELEX.

Elex more like fuck you that game sucked dickex.

Breath of the Wild, The Witcher 3 and RDR2 are the only good modern open world games

Cope?

I don't want to miss out on the story.

Witcher 3 and Kingdom Come maybe.

BoTW and RDR2 are shit.

Watch them once and skip them?

Skippable cutscenes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "walking" cutscenes.

Witcher 3 and RDR 2 I didn't like for the boring combat, large amount of cutscenes and constant hand holding.

Witcher 3 didn't have much hand holding aside from muh witcher sense.

>i don't want cutscenes
>i want story
So play a walking sim and just pretend that you have the choice to go anywhere, but the riviting narrative drives you onwards down one path you dickhead.

mad max
sleeping dogs
just cause 2

Spiderman doesn't have a ton, mgs v has like none, gow has a lot of player interruptions and I doubt your enjoy that. Far cry 5 doesn't have many, that games not "good" but it's enjoyable unless you're standards are of someone that can't enjoy a game unless the quality is top tier. Botw is literally a sandbox for you to do whatever you want.

I can get that, but I think their strong world building makes them worth playing. After all, a big draw of open world games is the world itself.

Conan Exiles

Witcher 3 trivializes its open-world by having Geralt know exactly where everything is without being informed
if somebody says 'burn these bodies for me in a field somewhere' Geralt will know where each body is, even if the guy doesn't give you any indication of where to look
no need to use environmental landmarks and figure it out for yourself since the game is designed around retard-vision and map markers

Breath of the Wild actively discourages you from exploring by never rewarding you properly, all you get is a weapon that breaks or a Korok Turd, and you'll avoid combat since all you're doing is breaking your weapons to get their weapons that break, it's a total waste of time

Red Dead 2 is the only game to do an open-world properly, only trannies will disagree

Attached: 6.jpg (3840x2160, 1.26M)

You have the aids

I just hate Piranha Bytes game design. Wave your wiffle bat at the enemy until one of you falls over and run around a very limited world with a giant stick shoved up your ass so you look like a stiff robot.

Just install a mod and disable map markers.

Also, don't fast travel.

Now enjoy your awesome Witcher 3 experience.

But seriously, play Kingdom Come, it sounds to me it would be up to your alley since Hardcore mode disables the GPS map.

BotW would be perfect with a level up system like Skyrim and a real crafting system that used all those worthless monster parts like Monster Hunter.

Well, PH Bytes games have better designed worlds that don't rely on quick travel to pad it up.

>that used all those worthless monster parts
They're used for upgrades and you can also cook with them and trade them with the monster part collector to get unique armour.

They are just fluff, using them for cooking just shows that Nintendo does not know how to design fun interlocking systems that reward exploration with progression. All armor in BotW should be unlocked by forging and should need specific monster parts to forge, not just to upgrade them. There should also be a weapon forging system and the game needs level ups and perk points to spend l, the shrines are about 1% of an actual level up mechanic that such a large game requires and are not nearly rewarding enough to justify exploration in any sense.

>shows that Nintendo does not know how to design fun interlocking systems that reward exploration with progression
But you can find armour through exploration
>level ups and perk points
Zoom zoom

Traversing cities becomes a nightmare without map markers

Far cry 5 has like 9 cutscenes in the entire game.

Dying Light