UNLEASH DILATAMA

UNLEASH DILATAMA

Attached: 1564908011317.jpg (1117x1080, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/400887
clips.twitch.tv/GleamingSpinelessSwanSmoocherZ
youtube.com/watch?v=Mxwv1LOLTnQ
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/400887-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-LIII-Update-Thread
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i think about this and chuckle every time i get praetorium in msq roulette so fuck you

Live Letter just ended, yes? There didn't seem to be much going on there.

I still hate there are no translators for this shit.

NIN or MNK?

BLM

Daily reminder that BLM sucks and you should play literally any other job.

Attached: Screenshot_20190527-164544.jpg (884x605, 205K)

based
cringe

you did get yours from the sweepstakes right?

Attached: 4fb73722320f720a2ed048a043978a4f9d379cf9_0.jpg (250x250, 61K)

Fuck off, we're full.

reddit discord is the best we have and they're lagging behind by like 40 minutes

Quick rundown?

No idea, but a few things I caught:
possible NIN rework
they're listening to feedback on AST cards
SCH are whiny

Ninja will be melee dancer, Shoha to be FOLDED ONE GORRILLION TIMES, and Summoner sucks.

I don't understand how this is supposed to be humorous.

So far, the only things of note are adjustments to NIN, SAM, SMN, and WAR by at the latest 5.1. Actual adjustments vary in how much is adjusted.

This is funny because other than WAR those are the 3 jobs I am interested in playing, other than PLD and DRK in there as well.

smn still sucks lol gonna go an hero

What is wrong with SMN?

Attached: Do settle down.png (403x402, 63K)

It doesn't know what the fuck it wants to be. Also, it's terrible to play.

Why the fuck does WAR need adjustments? Are they whining about not being top dog tank in every aspect again?

>WAR
Excuse me?

>WAR changes

WE ARE BACK AT THE TOP

I just got to 72 and I am confused by despair why use it

>nier weapons confirmed
UNBELIEVERS BTFO
BASED YOSHI DELIVERS

Because it's the finisher in your fire routine. You cast it when you can't cast Fire IV anymore due to lack of MP.

To dump your last bit of MP after a fire phase. Should always be the last thing you cast before going into ice phase.

You know how you cast a total of six fire4 and still have a tiny bit of mp at the end? Use that for despair. You can cast blizz3 with 0mp at that level.

SMN is being made into a limited job focused on summons like everyone has been asking for

Flash feels mostly awful to use outside of aoeing mob packs and basically requires a macro to use, Yoshi was hinting at increasing the duration of some skills and I'm expecting Flash to be one of those, MAYBE raw int as well.

Flash is kind of in that weird state where they aren't sure that if they open it up a bit more, it'll be OP or not. Similar thing happened at Stormblood launch where switching stance was shackled to HALF your gauge.

So what is the most fun tank? Never played one.

What's the best looking MNK weapon?

I WANT TO COMMIT A CRIME

Attached: kitten.png (1920x1080, 2.98M)

WAR is the most simple tank, and easiest to do well with, however it only gets good at 70-80.
GNB is fun but I heard it kinda sucks for prog and I can see that, weaving in defensive cooldowns between your offensive ones would be a pain without fight knowledge, although has the added bonus of starting at level 60.

What about the other 2?

I haven't played them in Shadowbringers so no opinion.

Yoshi said he thinks all the tanks are fine and at most WAR will just get slight buff duration adjustments (likely just a longer duration on Storm's Eye and perhaps a small buff to Onslaught)

>Onslaught needs a buff
Lol. Its already more efficient than fell cleave as far as beast gauge goes.

You know what to do

Attached: 1561550648194.jpg (997x728, 103K)

You're thinking of upheaval user, at least read.

forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/400887
Quick translation

Just make wars charge cost no meter there i fixed war

Attached: 1563316468436.jpg (406x371, 89K)

How about instead of homogenizing tanks we go back to making them unique?

Honestly, this would actually be really good.

>male midlander chest

>still no Freya set
>still no Steiner set

Attached: 1556249681569.png (826x640, 299K)

And this is BEFORE ShB launched.

Attached: Results Briefing Session for the Three-Month Period Ended June 30, 2019.png (935x660, 141K)

The class doesn't suck, you do.

Why do femlalas want to get mashed so much?

Attached: ffxiv_07082019_133501_502.png (1920x1080, 2.64M)

It's apm is retarded for the amount of damage you put out although nin mudra shit is way worse. The pets don't actually do anything but force you to double weave for ruin iv procs that you used to get automatically. Titan egi is even more useless since it can't tank and it's shield move doesn't give ruin procs. Bahamut got nothing new and now only nerfed ruin ii procs wyrmwave so setting up festers or using addle no longer gives you any extra damage. Your trance states are on a fixed 60 second timer so there is no way to speed them up if you need burst damage or need to modify your rotation. Tri disaster is still shit and with the ruin changes makes target switching a nightmare along with bane having a tiny range to spread dots. Only positive is dying isn't as punishing as before.

This, but because I want people to not flood into my favorite job. Go play SMN, they need some love right now.

I looked for an XIV thread intended to post it but you made it the OP, I love you.

Attached: 1490584358506.jpg (1920x1080, 628K)

Any way to get a weapon above 430 that isn't crafted, Eden, or from Ex trials?

Who’s the biggest bro in the game?

Attached: 82ACA23D-8D26-4A7D-8F39-C425B4393EC6.jpg (600x675, 162K)

Yeah. Go play SMN, the most overplayed and one of the most overpowered jobs of the last expansion and the caster with the most clears of e4s. They need love.

If your a BLM, Please don't be a asshole and move from your cuck circle. YOU'RE FUCKING LEVEL 80, MOVE DON'T TELL ME TO ADJUST YOU CAN'T FUCKING SURVIVE YOU DUMBASS

Attached: tk3pcirq0je31.png (640x640, 225K)

Ronkan weapon is 440
In a few weeks you can get a 460 phantasmagoria weapon for 1000 tomes and 7 titan normal tokens.

>people using blu to get ressed to higher rungs in the jump puzzle
pathetic

Attached: 1519324399456.jpg (367x446, 41K)

What a good expansion holyshit. Glad I power thru torturing ARR

Attached: ffxiv_08072019_195013_661.png (1920x1080, 2.45M)

Probably Danceberd, he is always partnering up with me.

Attached: Sambrdai.png (1000x1000, 1.99M)

Why are SMN players so whiny?
SMN is the meta caster right now, and always has been the meta caster, and they still won't stop whining.
RDM does absolutely no damage, it's a complete liability to have one in your group in E3S and E4S because they simply do not enough damage.
No one wants a BLM because they can't do mechanics. Everything revolves around making everyone else adjust so that the BLM can sit there and do zero mechanics, and they take forever to optimize a fight even when doing zero mechanics, so no one wants one.

Yeah, HW made it all worth it. And ShB is even better.

Your job is to heal, so do it.

Attached: 1563732161470.png (1920x1080, 1.45M)

Yugiri is quite the bro, she was there for you when all the scions an heroed.

If you drop yourself off in a nice safe spot I'll aether manip right over, but I'll between the lines right back the moment I think my lines are safe again.

Probably came from XI, where SMN was, and still is, hilariously busted to the point where they trivialize all the content in the game.

what other classes follow a priority system like dancer? as in "if X is procced, only use that, followed by that followed by that in priority"
it pretty much goes fan>dance>yellow>green>blue>red
im a fan of dancer, and samurai has been the only thing i tried that was close, and i like it, but im wondering if i missed something

constant double weaving with twice the abilities every other class in the game has to use for middle pack damage and poorly defined class fantasy is my problems with it.

>FC asked me to help them with E1S because they were missing a Healer
>Was told to concentrate on healing and keeping myself and everyone else alive before anything else
>Was hard as shit, had to use Lucid Dreaming whenever it was ready and drink Ether potion because I was always low on mana
>Clear the fight, I did less damage then the fucking LB
>Felt bad thinking that because I'm a shit Healer that I could only heal
>Turns out it felt like that because I did mostly solo heal, my co-healer did less then half the amount of healing that I did and never casted a single instant regen on the Main Tank
>They even told the SMN to stop attacking and resurrect if someone died because they didn't wanted to stop doing damage and keep their mana for more Glare
>They get called out on it
>"Muh purple parse"
What's going on with WHM lately?
This is not the first time I saw a WHM acting like that happen.

ACN class feature. SCH suffers from it as well.

Machinist, although it has zero RNG/procs. I guess Black Mage to an extent?

RDM does like 200 DPS less than SMN in exchange for the better raise.
BLM learns fights just as fast as everyone else and requires no more catering than your melees... unless you're a trash player that is. They have a fuck ton of mobility now and fights are pretty much designed around using triple on CD.
This is the closest SMN has been to undesirable in the past two years and they are absolutely seething.

literally everyone is using blm wtf do you mean

>get carried by a shitty solo healer
>only get purple
LMFAO
Healer parses are so easy right now, especially on e1s.

maybe ill try BMG then. machinist seems alright, but its just trading one physical ranged for another. mostly i was trying to find other roles to end up leveling so i had one of each

Rescue that clown into an aoe.

So if you guys had carte blanche to remake SMN, what would you do with it? What kind of niche would it fill?

you mean in the last 6 years. The only time SMN has ever been "bad" was for a month in deltascape before they got massively buffed. Every other time they've been meta, and they're still meta now even though they "suck" because no one wants to deal with the cunt BLM that refuses to do mechanics because of muh leylines.

BLM's only priority is don't let your procs or thunder fall off, and don't overcap polyglot.

>Yda was my favorite Scion for a long ass time
>get to Stormblood
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 9689892.png (293x199, 93K)

That's why I need all the nigger mages to fuck off my class and stop using memes as a guide on how to play.

Aww, what happened? You're STUCK at that small size from getting Mini? Don't worry! I'll take GOOD care of you...

Though I'm picking where you're staying, bug~

Attached: ffxiv_dx11_2019-08-07_09-35-08.jpg (1917x1008, 763K)

Sorry for your loss.

Too be fair to ARR and Snoreblood, 3.1 was probably one of the worst patches in the game and nearly killed it. 3.3 made up for it, but that's still six months later.

>R'majha
M'lady

WHM right now is centered around spending it's ressources to get more DPS, and it feels really rewarding .
However getting a purple parse with shit-tier healing... just kick him, he sucks. It's not that hard for WHM right now to be abose tank in dps and still be healing with ogcd (that can deal damage and restore mp, hey assize!) and dot.

Those are just trash blms and yeah deltascape was 2 years ago

Because Summoner has gone through that many identity changes over the years that some SMN players will never be happy. 2.0 SMN was AoE king, 3.0 had tons of flexibility and you were in charge of your own DPS kind of like DNC is now. It was a reactionary job. 4.0 SMN was a hot mess that was awful to play despite shitting out top damage. 5.0 SMN deals little damage, has little flexibility and has you watching a ton of timers.

I personally loved 3.0 SMN, but i'm having way more fun with 5.0 SMN than ever before. I don't care about the damage output all that much. I love pressing buttons and double weaving every GCD. To me, everything lines up perfectly. I can see ways to improve it (making Dreadwyrm Trance and Demi-Bahamut into a single phase like Demi-Phoenix/Phoenix Trance.) But I am dreading 5.1 and how they're going to "fix" the job.

I promise you that when the 5.1 changes roll around, a bunch of the people complaining that the job is too busy will shut up and be happy, and you'll still be asking why SMN players are whiny because I'll be the one making noise about the job being so boring to play now.

I want to put kittens in these kittens!

Attached: ffxiv_07082019_144935_831.png (1920x1080, 2.7M)

rework it so either the pet has the vast majority of your abilities and looks more like the primal summoned or make it so the player character just straight up turns into the summoned primal but still retains some of their prominent character creation features like hair style, elf ears, horns, etc. and make it so your role is flexible based on the summon, like if you summon ifrit then the job plays closer to a melee dps

They'd never be able to pull it off, it'd end up a limited Job like BLU

>WHM
>sub bottom when they spend 95% of their gcds on glare

So they're going to make mudra like dnc procs?

unfortunately due to certain mechanics being designed around having 2 ranged (casters or physical) this won't happen.

SAM confirmed to be getting buffs in 5.08 and Shoha getting a rework in 5.1

i hope we get party utility

well that's the other problem; because XIV is an action game and not really an RPG, they can't do anything that allows too much flexibility or they threaten the balance.

>power bottom
I WILL HAVE YOU FUCK THE EVER LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME

Attached: ss (2019-03-14 at 11.57.25).jpg (484x62, 13K)

>i hope the designated selfish class of the role (BLM/SAM/MCH) gets party utility

Any buffs these classes get will be purely personal numbers.

>they're purposefully ignoring the GNB sound effect questions

I main GNB and BLM and I'm a power bottom

>MCH
>bottom
Fair, though we do like to surprise people with Reassemble Drill

I like where this is going.

>Hmm, but on the other hand, it's also possible to win all of the loot... Probability-wise, the current way is probably advantageous. It's a difficult problem, and I think we'll continue to monitor the situation and feedback for now. Also, regarding unlucky people who can't win rolls, if you were unlucky the gear for your job probably wouldn't have dropped anyway *laughs*
haha just unsub you dumb cunt no loot for you ever anyway

Attached: Naoki_Yoshida_-_Japan_Expo_2013_-_P1660560.jpg (220x293, 15K)

He's not wrong.

You know the whole primal trance and demi-summon gimmick they get from 60 onwards? Take that, but starting from level 30. Have it cycle through multiple different primal trances that build up towards dreadwyrm, which gives them great AoE burst. Maybe have each trance give the SMN a unique buff that extends to party members, and is then expended on deathflare in order to enhance its effects. Keep its role as a DoT damage dealer, because I think that role has value, but repurpose the DoTs as coming from the summons doing what they do rather than disease magic. That way the job identity is based on this idea of this wizard who conjures up ideas of primals who do the work for him while he performs complex incantations in the background. Maybe reduce egis to just carbuncle, who then acts as a catalyst for summoning demi-primals throughout your rotation.

Attached: 300px-Summoner_concept1.jpg (300x368, 23K)

UNSUBSCRIBE

the new loot system is massively superior

clips.twitch.tv/GleamingSpinelessSwanSmoocherZ

is he right?

Ardbert

What does the Healing % parse even mean?
How much of the overall damage you healed or what?

This pretty much forces people to get into statics. I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing.

So is there a leveling guide for DoH/DoL or is it just leves and GC dailies all the way down

I just hate how if you play with someone who already did it that week you get punished, why not just lock those people out of rolling like in normal raids?

inbefore he gets banned like that destruction streamer fag

Attached: os.gif (225x249, 808K)

XIV twitch streamers are mostly insufferable. He is right though. I just hate how twitch fanboys fangasm over any "savage" remarks a streamer says.

I like it. We don't really have any aura based jobs either.

leves, gc, custom deliveries
don't ever do rowana unless it's a starred item

>sits on 2 stacks of AF
>chaincasts physick on full HP tank
Yes, he was right, that healer was trash.

Because then it can be exploited so that everyone can get all loot week one. Whether you'd be okay with that is another debate but that's pretty much why. I don't mind it, I think its part of the fun.

I use beast tribes and leves for DoH and just leves for DoL and level pretty quick

IMHO:
PLD is the most fun overall, but not as fun as DRK or GNB under optimal conditions.
DRK is the most fun when tanking exclusively dungeons and other highly casual content.
GNB is the most fun when exclusively raidlogging.
WAR isn't fun.

yes, 100%

DRK isn't fun either considering it's just a simpler WAR these days

i thought this game being filled with faggots was a meme
yikes

I'm moving out and my laptop can only run XIV at 20 fps, which job can play the best under high lag conditions?

fps doesn't really matter. you get used to it. it's your ping that will fuck you over if its too much.

How about a real job so you get money for a new rig

>E4N
>Amount of times I got to Summon Phoenix: 6 (once every two minutes)
>Amount of Times I needed to use Resurrection: 11
>Amount of Resurrection used on the same Tank: 3
>Amount of Resurrection used on one Healer: 2
>Amount of Resurrection used on the other Healer: 6
>Number of DPS that were left to Tank the floor after the Boss reached 50% HP: 2 (DRG and BLM.)
>Number of seconds the same 5 people lasted after the Healer LB3: 18

That was the longest fight of my life. I almost wish Titan had an enrage. SMN is busy enough, especially in Titan, without keeping track of who's still breathing and how much MP I have. Even had to waster an entire window of Phoenix hardcasting multiple Resurrections since both healers hit the deck.

>aura based jobs
I hadn't actually thought about it like that, but I do like it.

>parsing a fucking dungeon

He's right overall.

This is what I'm doing for WVR and GSM:
>1-15
Spamcraft shit you can do with just cheap NPC vendor items
>15-50
Leves like there's no tomorrow (ffxivguild has very pretty good guides over what's the most efficient leve for each 5 level range)
>50-53
40-50 leve leftovers and Moogle beast tribe dailies
>54-60
Mix of leves and collectibles, depending on the level.

>Leveling crafters isn't that hard, so we'd rather you do that. It's hard to convey what's fun about crafting, especially to new players, so we plan to make changes to get more people to enjoy it.
is this nigger serious?

Attached: DONhC5JW4AAL87P.jpg (932x589, 98K)

Q: I'm excited for the alliance raid in 5.1 and want to know what the gear will be. Also, are there going to be weapons? It's ok if they're only for glamour; I want to use the katana in the artwork

A: Coincidentally, I just checked all the gear at around 2pm today, and it was well done. Some of it is quite... daring, because we ended up deciding to make the appearance the same between genders(?) I'm not sure about the katana, but if there are a lot of requests for it, we can consider it.

Also, for the next PLL for Patch 5.1 which will probably be at TGS, we'll probably have a special guest to talk about the new raid...

Enjoy your 2B unisex leotard

How long will this rotation be? Because getting to Phoenix is already 3 phases long and you want to add Titan, frit and Garuda to the mix. Then whatever new Trance comes at level 90.

20 FPS is pretty playable for XIV as long it stays above 15 fps you'll be fine. I used to play like that when I lacked a GPU at the time and was stuck with integrated graphics and PS3.

I find it the most fun out of all the tanks in AOE situations because its toolkit can shine there and going Unga Bunga on Quietus feels better than doing so on Bloodspiller. In single target situations it is depressively boring, though.

hot

It would be slightly more humorous if OP wasn't a dyslexic fuck and actually spelled it Dilatima.

I keep jumping into practice parties for E1S and I do pretty well except most parties can't beat the dps check and even when we do the second set of orbs gets us. I can't really learn the whole fight with these clowns do I just say fuck it and jump in a clear party?

gay

Rava or Veena? Which is the better Viera subrace?

Estienien has saved us more than just about any other character.

what's not fun about crafting is that it's useless for you until it's level 80 so it's just a soulsucking powergrind if you're late to doing it.

1-50 buy a shit ton of cheap mats and start botting as close to HQ as you can.

50-60 leves and collectables and moogle beast tribes
60-70 same EXCEPT NAMAZU
70-80 leves LEVES LEVES BOT ALL THE LEVES

ARR ROOK SAME

If you don't want delicious chocolate bunnies there is no hope for you

Attached: ffxiv_04102019_014943_183.png (1920x1080, 1.26M)

Being new to endgame i get the strong impression it would be easier to equip alts with crafted gear vs. getting timegated by weekly raid lockouts.
i guess it would be in my best interest to finish leveling all my crafters if i'm the type to enjoy multiple max level alt jobs?

I know it's gay and retarded to parse dungeons but it still gives me a half chub sometimes doing it and seeing 27k on a pack of trash. love BLM so much

Attached: 1548503338807.gif (500x390, 1.92M)

I don't care how shit a healer's damage is, just try a little bit at least. Don't need to outdps the tank or some shit, but at least don't stand around for a few secs with your thumb up your ass or overheal like a dumbass.

Whats the matter, you don't want to save the Namazu from extinction in seven years?

It would be pretty long, that's true, though perhaps combining trances and demi-primals into one the way phoenix does at 80 might help. You might only perform the full rotation on boss fights, and maybe your rotation would sort of 'save' between trances and only reset at death or after deathflare. Maybe you only need to go through any three demi-primals before summoning bahamut rather than all of them, but summoning more adds to the final deathflare. I'm thinking it'd be more about delivering constant and consistent uninterrupted damage with a small benefit to the party rather than big burst phases, though there are rewards in the form of bursts for performing the rotation correctly.

Not even close

Rava. Light skinned viera look off and I don't know why.

yes goy just spend 100 hours and bilion gil to level shit just so you can meld a few pieces every 6 months. ITS FUN

Crafted gear is all you need to clear Eden 4 Savage which is the highest ilvl content in the game currently. It's up to you whether you craft it, buy it from the marketboard, or make a friend that can craft you it in exchange for mats or favors.

Why couldn't rouge be it's own thing instead of transitioning into a gay ass ninja? What kind of FF game doesn't let you steal from enemies?

I don't see why parsing dungeons is frowned upon. I mean yeah, don't be a dick about it to randoms, but there's nothing wrong with wanting to evaluate and improve your performance in all kinds of content. More than a few raid battles work out to be almost literally targeting dummies for DPS and nobody complains about parsing those and even uploading those parses as though they meant shit.

FF1?

He's right but really needs to watch it, they could ban the fuck out of him for parsing and shitting on someone while streaming and showing all names like that.

Someone should do just that just to see what happens.

Attached: 1366629954854.jpg (212x254, 12K)

I meant do namazu instead of moogles.

Alphinaud or Estinien.

what happened in 3.1 again? Was it the church and shit?

Funfact: SE is bias when it comes to bans. If you're a cash shop whale or years long subscriber then you are more likely to get a slap on the wrist warning than a ban. It's just business.

Hahahahahaha.
>See BLM in my party
>Oh sweet, maybe he can do more damage than I can do
>4k on big pull mobs
....but why though?

Attached: SHkimUo.gif (313x218, 2.43M)

I'm a healer who parses just to have better knowledge of the people I'm running the dungeon with. When you do the same run like a hundred times, you want to be more efficient at both healing and DPS. I try to do at least as much or just below the DPS in my dungeon. Sometimes I end up doing more damage than both of them.
The only time I ever mentioned I was parsing, a catboy ninja got extremely pissed at me and said I was invading his privacy by parsing him.

Attached: ffxiv_03102019_155354_630.png (1920x1080, 3.28M)

>Finally focus on crafters.
>Beast tribe exp is actually too good and I end up leaving the series range with all 8 crafters before finishing the tribe.
Fuck.

Shit, you're right. Now that I think of it, I don't think 2 and 13 had stealing either.

spamming freeze like a retard instead of flare

>they're planning to rework ARR
alright, cool, but can I get a shirt saying "I played ARR and all I got was this lousy shirt"?

>Consolidate Fire, Fire III, and Fire IV
>Do the same with ice
Wow I fixed the job so hard.

Me and you, lets fuck.

I feel like parsing is needed if you want to be most optimal as an AST or DNC. You can switch card priority or dance partners on demand and parsers are way faster at updating who's doing the most damage compared to staring at the enmity bar.

So I don't know if my parser is broken but my co-dps in almost every dungeon run I've parsed has been total shit (minus a dnc)

I've been averaging high 7k - low 8k in level 70-80 dungeon bosses. More specifically ill mheg
my co-dps will average 4-5k in boss battles
Sometimes the tank will DPS more than them.
Sometimes even a healer. The only time I've had someone get into 6k+ was a DNC.

Is there something wrong with my parsers? I've noticed that all my codpses were all ranged (magic and physical). Is ACT reading these classes correctly? I honestly don't think a BLM should be doing 4-8k during big pulls when I'm hitting 25k but yet every blm I ran into does.

Attached: 20190708203326_1.jpg (1209x915, 511K)

I see, that's good
is endgame gear crafting too cutthroat way to make money? you can spam the shit out of trials for weapons and jewelry but i imagine everyone needs 450 armor but maybe every endgame crafter thinks the same thing?

the most famous thief (arguably) in final fantasy is also a ninja though

Worse.
>Crafter quest storylines are better than job quests.

IT'S OVER, JANNIE! TACO BELL IS MINE!

Attached: gaston.jpg (1600x900, 342K)

He's right but he's stil a sissy for parsing in a fucking dungeon

What's wrong with that? At least someone knows your phoneing it in.

How bothersome is leveling a crafter from 60-80? I gave up sometime during SB, but now I can't repair my gear anymore and I hate it. I don't really enjoy crafting either, I just want to be able to repair.

MOONFIRE FAIRE OH MY GOD!!!

Attached: 31F20B9E-629E-4EF3-8462-655A653530A5.jpg (837x672, 104K)

>At least someone knows your phoneing it in.
And who cares? People take this game too seriously.

I just realized, are players not actually forced to do equip jobs until they're made to do the Shadowbringers Role Quests?

No seriously, only for you though.

I want to see your character.

at some point in development wasn't it viable to not job advance at all

Pull your own weight you dirty fucking gaijin.

You don't have to be a job to take on role quests, just job quests. I think you have to finish your job quests to start role quests, though.

I play at my best always, but I have better things to do then cry about someone else being a retard.

Attached: me.jpg (1024x576, 95K)

Only took one when I used my fantasia

Attached: midlander2.png (480x699, 684K)

There's money to be made but you have to find out what's in demand on your server and deliver that demand while also competing against undercutters which can vary on your server community.

>whm spamming cure 1 on me every single pull when i'm not taking any damage anyway because it's an old dungeon
>literally standing still not doing anything during bosses, not even a single aero

100% correct, no one wants to play with these worthless cunts who want to get by not even playing the game. What's the fucking point?

Nice, nice. Shame on those gays for saying they didn't care, you look good.

>HW CUL is Iron Chef.
>HW BLM is baby sitting a pissy conjurer.
Shit sucks man.

probably because 90% of people are lazy in content that isn't extreme or savage

I must be lazy too for pressing 3 AoE buttons in a row and outdpsing literally everyone. Oh wow.

Just play BRD

Want to improve your perfomance? Do extremes/savages/ultimate. Parsing dungs just makes him look like a tryhard who can't be part of the """"""elite raiding community""""" but likes to pretend he is.

If you're doing dungeons with random folk you really should be ready to see all kinds of shit anyway.

How much for 10million gil?

How is BRD now anyway? Last I heard it seemed like DNC was doing what BRD should be.

>jumping puzzle drops me to 58fps for split seconds
it's over bros

Attached: 1505892339254.png (736x586, 1.2M)

i once saw a lvl 40-something thaumaturge in a dungeon but the thought to not use a job crystal at all had not entered my mind at that point

What about Dyrus

you would have a point if this was a ARR dungeon, but this is a level cap dungeon. healers are expected to be using their damage skills already. hell the fucking conjurer quests reinforce this that you should be doing damage to prevent allies from getting hurt more. even trust/squadron AI use damage skills in between heals no problem.

Mmmm yes I love random people forcing me into 30 minute dungeon runs. Don't worry I'll carry you guys as you finish that show. Don't bother trying, it's easy.

>how much would it cost if I gave you this amount of money
try again

are openers memes? What the fuck is the point of memorizing this super specific string when chances are I won't be able to hit the boss long enough to actually do it before they fuck off

I just found how there's a Garo event going on that's ending soonish, is the PvP currency grind bad?

Attached: Garo_gear1[1].jpg (800x450, 95K)

I don't do RMT but iirc wasn't it a $10 to a mil?

Never watched him, how is he?

it's boring but you can afk most of it. if you get called out on it just feign ignorance

Read the last part of my post.

Not my fault you don't have a group of friends to do content with. Suck it up and carry the newbies.

At some point parsing lets you notice if someone is doing less damage than even the tank on a bossfight
By all means you're still learning your class sub-80 but at that point...

It's pretty easy especially if you can win, make sure you do your daily frontline

>extreme trial queues over 20 minutes long for healer
>all the party finder groups require duty completion
i'm fucking screwed arent i

imagine being this wrong

14 year old gays are the worst. What the fuck is hot about that generic twink cat?

My sweet summer child.

Attached: 1553352911155.png (1920x1080, 2.47M)

Yeah I read the last part of your post where you try to apologise for randoms just not giving a single shit in dungeons

It worked on a stationary training dummy so this is how you should do it!

You can join us, bro. We are just currently in Ala Mhigo Hard.

Attached: Light Party.png (2456x620, 2.99M)

seems to be enjoying his life after League at least
He's just moving through the story

just make your own pf

No shit, because that data doesn't stay private

Balance trannies ruined AST

I saw that as him asking for ERP. By the way, want to ERP?

No
All fights are scripted and there is an optimal order of skills for each one. If the boss does jump or make you fuck off before you finish your opener then you figure out a new one specific to that fight. The ones you see are general purpose and will work on almost all fights with little modification.

You actually can hit the boss long enough, well trials and savage bosses anyway.
Dungeon bosses weren't really tuned with them in mind in most case.

Thank you, now use that 30 minute dungeon runs to try and make some friends.

Honestly if I was going to bot I'd use the steeple hats on my squad.

What happened now?

Implying they aren't leveling bots.

>SCH doesn't have eosberd

>parsefags
>making friends
pick one

>plays a healer
>feels bad that he didn't do good damage but did good healing
>as a fucking healer
I fully support that healers should also dps along with everyone else but you troglodytes take this shit way too far

>hell the fucking conjurer quests reinforce this that you should be doing damage to prevent allies from getting hurt more
This also used to apply to certain fights. For example if you did enough damage as a healer in Zurvan EX when everyone was ilvl appropriate you could skip soar entirely thus preventing people from getting hurt/dying. Same thing with Thordan EX where you could skip his tankbuster and aoe in the first phase if the healers contributed damage instead of sitting their like a idle bot.

Got Ilbeos right here bro.

Attached: schberd (shadowmhigger edition).jpg (700x700, 254K)

The hell kind of class are you playing? Even the NIN opener isn't hard to get off. Openers are just the "best" way to start, mathematically speaking, but if you're not stupid you're likely going to do something similar naturally. Like how most crafters will realize on their own that a combo of IQ > SH > GS > WN is a nice safe place to begin.

>not making friends with other parsefags

compare your throbbing statistics with each other

Just the liveletter q&a response

The openers are just extremely complicated ways of letting you know in which order you hit your ogcds when they're all ready. That's all there is to them really.

You're gonna have to grind harmed, as you get > 1000 for losing, matches take up to 20m, and you need over 100k.

>MCH forever cucked
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Wait, but some of these openers are like forty skills long, do trials really just wait that fucking long

For the record I'm not actually maining a job yet, I'm currently leveling up everything I'm interested in to 80.

>compare your throbbing statistics with each other
more like be a shitbag to each other, parsefags are the worst especially ones who bitch about it in old content dungeons that nobody tries in because you clear it fast anyway

Don't look up guides for fucks sake. It's so easy to learn your job on it's own.

Again, what the hell are you playing where it would be a problem?

wow imagine actually pulling your own weight
what an idea.

Where's that lala who needed a good fuck?

>matches take up to 20m
not feasts, they are like 6 minutes tops. 30 seconds if your team is good enough

do i really need to buy food or potions when progging savage? i only assumed you use them if you need a clear or farming

No. People in this game really are that shit, and they even post here on Yea Forums never ever parse an alliance raid you will regret it

Who casual here?

Still havent cleared e2s

You don't, but it helps.

Unless you've got full penta-melded BiS crafted gear you're gonna need a little help. You don't have to buy BiS 3 stat food though, there's a Culinarian in Crystarium who sells decent enough 2 stat food. Just make sure it has the right sub-stat. Get cronchin lad.

Attached: Riker.png (500x313, 119K)

people that have wiped at 0.5% could have been saved with pot/food usage.

the one DPS job I've gotten to 80 is MNK and it's got like forty buttons in the "suboptimal" opener

its called prog for a reason, ilvls are low and you need all the help you can get

I still haven't cleared e1s. Too busy leveling everything and I will just wait for 5.1 when buffs come out so I don't have to pull my hair when we wipe at less than 1% because someone miss a meditate tick or the NIN did everything perfect but they're undertuned number wise so we don't get it done.

I still haven't cleared e1s, practice parties only rarely make it to second orbs and always wipe so I don't want to jump into a clear party until I know what's after that. I migt just bite the bullet and hop in a clear anyway since I put about 10 hours total into practice groups and can never get people to stay long enough to actually learn the fucking fight. Then a new person fills the empty slots and have to teach them. It's an endless cycle

>SAMbros

Attached: midare.jpg (840x468, 165K)

they removed almost all MNKs ogcds

>queuing for extreme trails
PFis always for extreme trails unless you can solo them

Attached: 274922DF-7631-4339-A336-2022CFE1B27B.jpg (334x445, 26K)

>can't even get a farm party for titania and innocence going properly
>out-dpsing people who are playing the same job as me and are higher ilvl
Please get me out. Crystal was a fucking mistake and I should have never let my friends get comfortable on diabolos before the DC changes

I don’t do savages also no reason to do them seeing how you can’t get titan car

was talking more about when learning the mechanics.

How did that even happen?

>diabolos

Attached: r1.png (1360x768, 972K)

>new to game
>going through populated area
>lalas advertising paid sex in shout
>half of chars are in slut glams
>join fc
>join their discord
>everyone sounds like a tranny with their voice distorters
>ye nah leave fc
>try to get away from faggotry
>tp to shroud
>find these furries
>they’re spamming chat with graphic descriptions of one of their barbed cocks tearing the others anus apart
What the fuck is wrong with this game’s player base?

Attached: 9A8E8832-D9E0-47F3-A393-89D7E85AD327.jpg (867x640, 276K)

Come to Primal

Attached: bodacious nigga.jpg (574x970, 160K)

>playing on crystal
You did it to yourself

>joining meme worlds
That's what you get

*thunderer plays*
SUP MORTALS, REMEMBER TO RAISE PEOPLE UP THE TOWER TO PISS OFF THE CONTENT RESPECTING NERDS
ALSO
>SLOPPY SLOPPY SLOPPY

Attached: ascianberd.png (922x921, 1.61M)

I feel your pain bro. I too am stuck on diabolos, it’s a bad place to be.

Even in ex trials nowdays there's a lot of times i see enrage with literally no discernible health bar left
which implies like one spellcast or skill was the difference from wiping...

im casul and havent touched Savage yet because i cant get around to finding a static
pugging the ex trials was already hell on earth

I'm new to raids and keep seeing people mention enrage, what exactly is that?

There's an extremely rare bug with Iaijutsu where the initial hit does 0 damage if it finishes casting at the exact same time as the server tick occurs.

Sasuga SE codemonkeys.

several endgame fights only last a set amount of time until the boss does one final move that deals 999999 damage regardless of mitigation, no mechanics to get around to reduce the damage.

it means you went too slow

yeah but it's still a long rotation
I don't get it

I really, really want to. I was originally on Leviathan but transferred to play with some IRL friends that i shilled the game to. The only reason i landed on Crystal was because i didn't look at the server distribution like a dumbass. It's partly their fault too though cause i was planning on having them come with me back to leviathan and they decided to get attached to an FC anyway.

If you take too long in a fight the boss spergs out and oneshots everyone.

I mean, yeah. Wasn't the whole discord named after the card?
They got what they wanted.

i just joined Zalera when i was new because it was a preferred server
How was i supposed to know that road-to-60 buff was a scam ;_;

That sounds awful, it's bad enough trying to do it if it didn't have a death timer with randos. So pretty much have a static or don't bother

How much do you get for feast?

>Nier glamour confirmed to be not gender locked
Getting a catboy in your group is about to get a whole lot more disgusting.

>SMN is the meta caster right now
Literally only for raise crutches. BLM is better in every way if your shit party isn't standing in colors.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kill la Kill - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.45_[2013.10.10_18.30.00].jpg (184x171, 11K)

250 for loss, 500 for win. Does't seem like a lot but wait times are generally quicker than frontlines and way faster to finish

Mnks opener is easy as fuck, literally one of the easiest in the game, if it's too hard for you stop playing dps.

did they show any screenshots/illustrations?

overrated as fuck
it was barely better than ARR

>We're going to be denied 9S' nice looking top and boots
I don't like this at all

It's a necessary evil otherwise there would be no reason for DPS to actually do their job well.

Sounds like a bandwagoning tranny

is SMN impossible on a controller now?

I thought that's what the add phase was for, I see a lot of people struggle to clear the check for e1s

No but it's Nier Automata so it's pretty obvious what they're going to have

Is there anything at the top of the moonfire fair tower or am I wasting my time

>Replace Gauss Round animation with Rend Mind’s
>Double Flamethrower tick potency and reduce its duration in half but allow reduced movement/backpedaling during it

Go back to /vg/ you human garbage

Attached: 1544411829283.jpg (917x646, 99K)

it's not that its too hard I just don't see a conceivable scenario where I'm able to do all of this before Titania or whomever the fuck decides to go on a vacation to summon her dumb fucking Shakespeare references

Enrages and DPS checks are what make the holy trinity class system work. If they didn't exist then you could just bring a bunch of tanks+healers and 0 dps to cheese everything. This used to be common in older MMOs and people got butthurt that their class was not invited to anything because the mechanics didn't require them.

Shared lay lines when
Triplecast reduced to 30 secs when

It's also a justification for selfish DPS classes.

I raid on monk and not one current fight in the game interrupts my opener to the point where I can't do it.

mind teaching me? I assumed it was PB -> Demolish -> SPx3 (weave in wind there) -> TS
there's some weird fuckery anatman opener though but I have no idea how to do it.

Nope, it's easy

I guess once I'm done leveling I'll try it out then

How the sweet merciful christ are people failing the e1s check

DPS checks/enrages are the same thing. A timer that checks to see if your group does enough damage. Without them then fights would drag on far too long or it would create a meta that excludes greedy DPS because they are too risky to bring over something that has support.

i just want to be able to glamour DoL/H gear to combat gear bros

Attached: 1562956631747.jpg (450x640, 42K)

God fucking damn it

prove it
everyone is bitching about the Ogcds on keyboard so it can't be any easier on controller

>DPS checks/enrages are the same thing.
I misunderstood, thought you meant there is a wipe for doing the entire fight too long not just talking too long on adds.

>even soken doesn't know what the fuck is going on in LA-HEE

La-hee!

The confused look on my face when I realized that the two Aether currents questlines in that area combined into one was great.

Also, are there any DoL/H gear that actually looks good

pug parties letting in multiple shit dps classes

>already doing 12k damage as SAM
>5.08 and 5.1 will be nothing but buffs for them

the monks will fear the samurai

Attached: samurai snuggy.png (800x876, 1.26M)

He just offed it as fairy speak.

Attached: 1544690056577.jpg (6000x3000, 1.43M)

Fuck this loot system

UNLEASH THE D

>tfw I'm stuck in the level 40 hellscape
I do all my daily shit and I'm still always that little bit away from the next level requirement. Fuck this shit.

Attached: 1561769435203.jpg (300x300, 24K)

should have got those shadowbringers preorder earrings. 30% extra exp up to level 70 is a huge boost.

How do I get better at SAM bro, I'm only pulling 9k despite doing my rotations and priorities right.

He's being ugly about it, but yes.

>we’re working on adjusting the A Realm Reborn main scenario to be more compact, and are aiming for patch 5.3
FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU
everyone in this thread fuck you bunch of pansies can't even do a fucking sidequest to save their life.
THANKS fuck you, what are they going to cut next! Let's cute dungeons because obviously that's not fund, let's cut characters LOL nobody likes minifilia let's remove her, let's remove thancred and those fucks like Coultenet, Rioll WHO CARES let's cut them. Let's cut the fucking zones because it's a waste of TIME to run around them, so inconvenient it be so much more convenient, so inconvenient to play the game.
The doman children let's cut them they're dead air, not MSQ waste of time. MY TIME oh no MY TIME is being spend on an MMO AAAAAAHH. Please! make it rally short and simple so i don't have to play don't forget to ruin it for everybody else because i'm a dick sucking cancer ball of fat. GO fuck yourselves.
Here you can have this game juuuuust for yourselllves, HAVE FUN YoshiP is happy to have you!

Attached: rage.gif (289x214, 1.98M)

What is it like when you pull back the curtain

Attached: 4FB10AA0-E8F1-4FB6-9BB9-0C0CE77F1E02.jpg (640x360, 61K)

Parsing is also good for healers since it shows how much you're overhealing.

Attached: LA HEE!.jpg (1440x1342, 63K)

user, you just took that pic from /trash/ and made up this story.

Attached: 1524863145846.gif (728x408, 1.18M)

Uptime.

Here's my cross hotbar setup. Works for me. Everything has a nice little flow to it.

Attached: SMNhot.jpg (696x284, 69K)

Should I call a doctor
are you having a stroke?

>Blizzard is somehow able to deal with the bot menace
>but Square can't
how is it possible that there's literally 100 bots running around outside of gridania on my server?
fuck sake

The current opener is the Anatman one yeah, it's not THAT bad once you get used to it. The first demo is your first tick, anat gives you the second, thetn just do the rest.

Attached: chrome_Hm638FodCS.png (565x138, 94K)

furfag on damage control

where did they say that? if so, fucking based
ARR is a steaming pile of dogshit full of filler and constant padding. They could trim out 80% of it and literally nothing of value would be lost.

Haurchefant

Attached: jim_carrey_the_truman_show.jpg (425x375, 21K)

Attached: C3ADAD48-54E0-45B3-8EFE-1F7476331C02.gif (400x225, 636K)

It’s pretty fucking bad.

gear is most important factor, then melds is next priority, and then food/pots.

some tips I can give is:
>aim for 2.13GCD with shifu buff in order to line up tsubame more easily
>you want lots of direct hit over crit/det
>learn how server ticks work so you can properly fish for meditate proc, I think there's a plugin for it for ACT but I can't remember the name
>use seigan more often
>get better ping so you can double weave easier, recommend using a VPN like mudfish

This. God damn has it turned leveling into a breeze.

You need to change your filenames next time if you don't want to make it obvious that you're baiting.

small indie dev studio please understand

do you feel like having to double tap for the WHXB impacts your performance in any meaningful way?

>tfw can't wear the lvl 80 DoL gear on combat jobs
it fucking blows, it would look great on both Machinist and Gunbreaker

Attached: b771e0212419a1bb1d9f8b5b48affcd96358f3bf.jpg (640x873, 42K)

>doing some casual savave runs with FC
>we're up to E2S
>tankbuster is coming out
>put on The Blackest Night and Dark Mind
>take the hit
>TBN doesn't fall off or take any damage
>health drops drastically
Bull fucking shit that ignores TBN, what the fuck

Attached: 1534984311598.jpg (174x231, 8K)

I usually just double weave RoF and brotherhood.

Imagine having an autism fit over the ARR MSQ when its categorically agreed upon that it is the biggest slog to get through.

You applied TBN too late.

It doesn't, you're just too slow.

I don't double tap, I use the extended Hotbar where I hold the should buttons to access it. Double tapping cycles to the Pet Hotbar.

This is how it starts. You welcome this change because it makes your life easier but what i see is the dev team going back on their word and betraying their original vision, when you add something into the game and then remove it's called betraying your original vision.
Doing it once means it's okay and they will do it again. I will be here in 6-7 years to remind you whatever state FFXIV is in? You asked for it.

Attached: brudda.jpg (480x360, 10K)

you can cut nothing if you just have teleports to the Sands
or if you use your fucking phone that everyone in game has

I applied it at like 1/4 of the castbar, are you sure?

Yes

but isn't that clearly the WHXB on your screen? Or is that just for visual purposes

>that lvl 80 ALC coat
fuck that thing is nice.

Yes, it could've also been some fuckery with server.

The devs have gone on record saying they are aware how long it takes for a new player to actually get through ARR. You forget there are literally 100 quests after the main story just to even get to Heavensward.

We used to be able to up until SB, at least for non AF gears anyway.
But then yoshi decided they needed to triple dip with gear designs so here we are.

Ironically a lot of those quests are better than the actual launch story

>Q15: Yoshi-P, which of the main protagonists in Shadowbringers is your favorite?
>A15: I really liked Runar. The way that he cares deeply for Y'shtola really moved me, and through him, we can see another side to Y'shtola's personality.

Even Yoshi P took the Hroth pill

Attached: 1562796592979.webm (1838x960, 2.86M)

GORDIAS and Snooze ark

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

They deal with bots in waves. They just return as fast as they are banned.

At least they aren't spelling out their RMT website with dead corpses and teleport hacks like WoW back in the day. youtube.com/watch?v=Mxwv1LOLTnQ

Teleport to the sands that would be fine.
But cutting the titan quest? Cuting this dialogue, these characters and the concept of it all, i think a lot of people have been memed into hating this quest while in fact it's a pretty fun fucking quests; You meet the company of heroes one by one and learn their story, how they are and it makes you imagine them in a party having adventures. It's called story telling it tells a story but players don't understand they don't like stories and stories are a waste of time on the road to max level.

That's just the generator tool I used online.

>NIN is about to become literal melee DNC
Yoshi you absolute madlad.

Attached: 1564093837346.png (1920x1080, 2.08M)

Gordias was 3.0, but Diadem was in 3.1 and it nearly destroyed the will to do Gordias because it was dropping better gear than Gordias Savage.

I did them all and i didn't complain like a little bitch. I actually liked Eorzea and this game.

Attached: 1541316139660.gif (298x199, 195K)

Probably one of the least cancerous Crystal servers. Still pretty bad, though.

How did he manage to capture the hearts of so many men and women?

Attached: 354678899856.jpg (678x900, 108K)

>In Copperbell EASY
>Grabbing mobs for the tank since we had a BLM and a MCH and the tank was taking small pulls
>BLM bitches at me to let the tank pull “He’s new, maybe he’s uncomfortable with all the mobs”
>”Shits easy yo”
>Keep doing it

LA-HEE!!!!!!

> Q13: Were the sandwiches from the MSQ quests handmade by the Exarch himself? If it's hand-made I'll store it safely, but if not, I'll just eat 'em up, so let me know!
>A13: I don't know lol. I think it’s okay to just eat them...

I don't know whats worse. People asking this question or them actually answering it

Attached: 9f36fb3f70343e8f0f3bbaf71e4d94d0.png (1364x768, 1.19M)

What's the problem? You still have to hit the correct mudra sequence.

how wet was Ysholta right there, jesus christ she had to have taken the barb afterwards

Attached: 1563713998879.png (640x480, 400K)

>3 minutes

>I ate shit and LIKED it

Attached: 1527906685168.png (500x500, 580K)

I'm still mad that they answered this pointless shit but not the Gunbreaker sound effects. The volume is lower than before and Solid Barrel sounds like a blunt weapon rather than a blade.

>Get banned
I get it dude. It sucks when you ask the tank to pull more and they won't even try or even worse they'll ignore you. It pisses me off. Why are you such a pussy if you play Tank?

so im about to hit 60 and im going to switch from PLD to GNB should i just be on m+k for GNB? ive been comfy with a controller so far but i heard GNB has a lot of buttons in its combos

do they actually? you cant even report bots. you can only report RMT shit.
>they deal with bots in waves
yeah i know, but blizzard somehow stopped bots almost entirely in wow.

I don't remember this at all

I hate stealth, just make them automatic traits without making you transparent and slow

hmm
How do you keep track of CDs

You hate this videogame world and its fake people while i enjoy it all greatly. I don't see why it should cater to you instead of me that's why i'm a little miffed.

Attached: 1447204879335.jpg (407x407, 45K)

>DNC and NIN are weak even if supporting top dogs
>NIN being reworked
So it's just DNC that will still suck in the end? Lol

>Yea Forums and /xivg/ say this constantly
>But when someone they hate says it suddenly its "toxic!"

Attached: 1508431644773.png (577x706, 516K)

They recently banned 10,000 RMT bots in FFXIV. As a result, gil prices on RMT websites shot up 3-4x their normal price. I also haven't seen any bots at all in Primal since the banwave since the servers are locked for entry.

You can also report bots, but it is under a hidden menu for some stupid reason in the support desk. Just mention one of the bot names and the server and a GM will stalk them in invisible mode and deal with em.

>Every reply is agreeing that zero dps healers are trash
Am I in 3rd grade again and it's opposite day?

>"Rework" is to make ninja even fucking slower and lower the skill ceiling.
Th-thanks Yoshida.

LA HEE AND SCREEEEEE

Is FFXIV the only mmo where healers dps? I mean, I don't hear any other mmos bitch about healers having to dps.

Is Samurai any good?

I practice second flares on E2S now

What the actual fuck did you think would happen? Are you new to this game? Do you not get how this dev team functions?

Restoration shamans in wow do too.
And one of the priest sub classes in wow is literally healing through damage

You're expected to DPS as a disc priest in WoW because your DPS triggers your heal/shield effects.

It’s fun to play and does a lot of DPS but it isn’t one of the meta jobs at the moment because there are other DPS jobs that do more damage as well as bring more utility to the party. That being said, they’re alluding to buffing it in 5.1.

>just 2nd flare
Oh boy you're going to have so much fun post Quietus.

I noticed in E1S sometimes before enrage she cast another delta attack instead of faggot maximus. Why?

What's the most high iq healer job? I regret leveling whm as a main. Shit is basic as fuck.

Every job introduced post HW is made brain dead easy. SAM, RDM, DNC, and GNB are made super simple to make players feel good. I really hope NIN can keep some of its complexity and they're just making mudras weavable

I was hoping that for once they would stop making things worse and just keep something at "ok." Ninja doesn't even have to be good, I'd settle for not being shit, but instead they're butchering it.

What does gunbreaker use for tankbusters?

Already can imagine. But holy shit e2s is more comfortable for me than e1s.

It can clear everything if you're wondering about that.

>Regarding Trusts, we had many ideas such as fighting primals together, or changing Castrum Meridianum and Praetorium into a 4-player instance and battling alongside Raubahn.
See? that's really cool but cutting quests/characters entirely is not cool.

Heart of Stone+one normal cooldown.

In PSOBB all non CAST races can cast a healing spell but of course you're supposed to damage as well.

Disc Priest, Resto Shaman, Holy Paladin have wings that heal through damage, MW Monks have a similar move. You can get away with not contributing to DPS in LFR and non M+ raids, or in situations where you can't get close enough to the boss to DPS, but all good healers DPS in between healing. I don't know where this idea came from that it's a completely unique mechanic in ffxiv.

AST

Is redmage fun? I don't care about using it for high end progression so it doesn't matter if it's meta or not. I just wanna make sure it's not braindead

no it's not
I need my movie night exp

Yea Forums regularly crying about double weaving and mudras. Yoshi will turn NIN into pvp NIN in 6.0. No more mudras

MNK

Not after 5.0

I'm pretty sure it's universally agreed upon to be the most braindead job

fun is subjective. personally I find it braindead but there are people that enjoy playing it.

this.
MSQ daily roulette chunks through the 60-70 grind like crazy.

post ultima arr was full of brainless filler to compensate for the hw delay

>people complain about how SMN has too many buttons

SMN probably has less buttons to use this expansion than it ever has

It's still the most high IQ job out of all the healers. You pretty much need a parser to assign your card order.

People complain about NIN begin clunky since HW. Just think think we have people who failed MSQ "role quests" where you play as different characters

Just discord trannies complaining that they actually have to do something outside Bahamut phase now.

like the other user said, just readjust it so that you can teleport directly to the sands. No need to cut quests out of the game or it'll end up like WoW where the old content is entirely gone and even old instances are either reworked into being shit or gone.

isn't it the opposite

RMT bots are still out there, I've personally reported five. They all have the 30% exp ring and teleport around like mad

You shove them on a hotbar above your cross hotbar like anyone with a brain would do.

There are alternatives to gear progression besides Eden savage right?

Attached: 1563807640891.gif (280x280, 1.18M)

I failed the y'shtola role quest in 4.5(?) because I didn't realize Hien wanted to be healed and then I panicked

If you're not doing savage then why do you care? You don't need the gear for anything.

But that's where I put the target information so I can keep track of DoTs.

There's still bots lurking on Excalibur and Behemoth since they're always open, but I haven't seen a single one on Exodus in a while. Not in towns spamming or in ARR areas teleporting.

Yes, but you need to do eden savage if you want bis.

Wish we could get something like that in FFXIV.

I see what you mean. We've profited a lot from the movie roulette and the vein is drying up sadly.

Attached: 1544159287844.gif (360x270, 1.46M)

Attached: 1448214526728.png (379x275, 103K)

The lack of big breasts in this game is criminal.

Attached: buns.jpg (210x347, 21K)

Yeah that would be cool but i'm so afraid they're going to start cutting chunks of the game out. Even stupid fetch quests i mean, whatever bit of imagination that could be gleaned from them would be gone all to please people who obviously have better things to do that playing this game.

openers are hyper-optimized bs that don't really matter unless you're fishing for an orange parse

PLEASE STOP POSTING THIS!!!!!!!!

TINY

Double sharp opener is more comfy than no B3.

>not having both

The tank never spoke up, it was just the BLM assuming the tank wasn’t alright with it. He then started pulling bigger after so it wasn’t even an issue.

I fucking hate that so many people wanted the DoL dogi for all-class that they allowed you to use it. As a Gold Saucer male-only glamour, with the sash and gourd flask taken off.

Attached: 1536916127823.jpg (424x414, 60K)

Dude some of the 2.x quests are just one quest broken into chunks for no goddamn reason. You would lose nothing at all in some cases.

I would actually support this because all I have ever wanted was to be a summoner that summons the actual primals. I do not give even one one-millionth of a shit if the level cap gets reduced to 50 and I can't do any dungeons anymore as long as I can summon Garuda in Limsa and annoy everyone there.

Emperor's New Fists

pvp dragon fists, arr relic

Member Shadow Flare, Miasma 2, Raging Strikes, Contagion, Radiant Shield, Aetherflow, Rouse, Spur, Tri-Bind, Blizzard 2 and Quelling Strikes?

I haven't played this game long enough to know when tryhards are bitching about any sort of change and when filthy casuals think they do, but they don't.

This game is very easy in my opionion, but has a larger amount of dumbfucks and stacies due to the barbie part of the game. Then there's the people on the other end of the spectrum who convinced themselves the end-game is extremely hard and get hard with parse systems in such a game. On the parse though, I must admit there's times where things are going very slowly with damage and mechanics so I do wonder who the dumbfuck/stacy is.

Attached: ffxiv_08062019_180109_669.png (1920x1080, 2.47M)

Those are just slightly bigger than average

have you ever changed from your default race only to find the game just isn't the same and you change back? I honestly can't stay away from Malezen for too long, not even bunny cunny was strong enough
though still enough to warrant changing my retainer into one, chocolate bunnies are too much for my dick to ignore

Attached: 1554149431081.jpg (624x798, 322K)

I feel like that would be really ugly

I will be missing mudras. Goodbye NIN

Attached: breast slider.jpg (743x587, 88K)

Attached: joak.jpg (480x360, 10K)

OPPAI

Attached: 1564181482574.jpg (599x398, 35K)

I'm genuinely curious how they're going to change em. Maybe make them work like Invoker from Dota's Quas/Wex/Exort? It would solve the ping issues.

AWOOGA

I guess i'll just have to replay it all one last time before they remove it then.

Attached: 1381612568091.gif (476x258, 1.35M)

>ok go there and fight those 2 guys and then return to me
>ok now go to the other side of the map and stole this
>ok now go into that dungeon and slay 4 skeletons
>ok now you have three letters, go there, there and there and then go there for your reward
>this is somehow engaging content where I can immersive myself

Attached: 1562799936880.jpg (456x683, 72K)

Aw yeah that's the stuff

So just single weave and do 1% less damage? Seems like an easier choice to me instead of having a stroke over an imaginary "best dps".

Like this

Attached: 1.jpg (946x867, 94K)

You shouldn't need to keep track of your DoTs that much. Everything line's up nicely so:

>Your first tri-disaster runs out after you're second Akh Mhorn (if you're not rushing through DWT.)
>Your second Tri -D lasts you from that Akh Mhorn until Phoenix Trance becomes available
>Your Phoenix Tri-D lasts 10 seconds after Phoenix Trance ends, you hard cast your DoTs after 2 GCD's, they'll last until both Tri-D and DWT comes off CD. At which point you use Tri-D and enter DWT and you're back at step 1.

4.0 SMN was second best only to 5.0 SMN. 3.0 was garbage because dots are not summons and need to be pruned. If you want a dot class beg for Necromancer to be added or go fuck yourself.

Unleash Dilateama

>You'll never get a dot class in any mmorpg that isn't associated with necromancy or succubancy.

SMN without egi assaults will be such boring job. Fuck discord trannies

wtf is this real, source on this?

Dunno, I play SMN and haven't whined about my class so far. Could do with a bit more DPS but that's about it.
I hated SMN when it was a legit pet class though.

Roes have big tits, they're just undermined by the character's buffness and height.

man I dunno, its pretty simple and fluid, you need to see like 5 seconds or more ahead so you wont waste or delay sens, like if you know you have to refresh bana, delay its reaplication as much as you want before getting two sens, and if you know tsubame is coming with meikyo ready delay using meikyo so when you use it it lines up with tsubame.

I mostly play high on weed but its pretty easy if I can manage purple to orange parses. I still cant clear E2S with pugs

Attached: 47322951_793553247654160_5852041615387918336_o.jpg (1680x1050, 212K)

>We increased the quality of cutscenes starting from the 4.x series. New staff joined the team for the development of 5.0, and they told the story in an FFXIV-esque sort of way, and I think that influenced it. Ishikawa will probably talk about the finer details!
Based

When you do fetch quests NPCs say things to you, that counts. They tell you things and it adds to the pile of stories this game tells you.
A friend of mine has 7 alts and did the MSQ on a ll of them and you tell me new players have trouble doing this even once? It's too much for them, they can't handle it?
They really should play another game instead of trying to mess up our game, we have enough people.

Attached: young nigga you serious.jpg (263x192, 10K)

I don't get why they made it male-only apart from shutting those muh genderlocked inequality faggots.
There are plenty of female NPCs in this game that already wear it.

By being extremely wholesome to the point of endearment.

You can literally turn half of the Ramuh quest chain into a single quest with all the same dialogue and change nothing.

Mi'kitten

Attached: kat.webm (470x480, 1.76M)

>forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/400887-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-LIII-Update-Thread
Just doomposting. I know how they can improve SMN but it will end up with little amount of buttons

It's going to work like DNC steps.
Ninjutsu (ogcd) > some of your weaponskills changed into Mudra > do mudra combination > use finish Nijutsu action (ogcd)

I'm honestly a little hesitant of using my free fantasia, wanting to go from a Male Hyur since ARR to Hrothgar, because of that.

>MCH got multi tool weapon in 5.0
>6.0 will introduce chainsaw attachment and shotgun attachment that forces them to move into melee range

please look forward to it

we have to wait till friggin MAY just to have the condensed ARR storyline...
this should honestly have had a MASSIVE priority over anything else.
every new player who starts, and immediately quits, is most likely never going to give your game a second chance.
even if they happen to hear about the change.
(lets face it, the games so watered down for newer players, its far worse than it was in 2.0, which was already pretty bad, so there's not enough going for it.)

yoshidas priorities need adjusted so badly.

Hm, alright, I'll try moving my enemy info bar up to the top of the screen again and see how it goes.

>They started planning what to do next in the story just two years ago.
>Probably only just brainstorming next expac now.
Jesus.

>Yoshi-P, which of the main protagonists in Shadowbringers is your favorite?
>I really liked Runar.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1563674405563.png (635x661, 67K)

all they gotta do is give a ARR skip if you buy the expansion like how WoW gives a free level boost for buying an expansion

I was playing as a cat boi for 6ish years and went to lion man and it just felt wrong after a week of being one. Plus you can’t wear pointy hats.

That sounds slow and awful.

That’s a horrible idea. You should feel bad for posting that.

I haven't finished Shadowbringers yet, but is there anything that explains why Emet-Selch is a hunch back?

How are you taking minutes to complete your opener?

we want less wowniggers, not more
if ARR filters them, that's a reason to keep it

>we have enough people
This man disagrees.

Attached: YoshiP Finger.png (381x381, 177K)

Give me succumancy or give me death. I really want a class that has a big breasted soul sucking demon that chastises you for more power.

He's got the weight of the world on his shoulders

>Being this mad that a snarky nerd likes the buff, quiet spiritual dude.
lol

He is tired

Make it so it doesn't skip ARR entirely, just only the post ARR filler quests. If you decide to use it then it plays a long series of cutscenes summing up the events and then drops you off at Heavensward starting point. It would be easier to develop (and there's a financial incentive for SE since more people are buying the expansion) than say revamping all the quests.

Hint: He passes the time by sleeping a lot.

he carries the burden of his entire race on his shoulders.

Attached: ObNjsPL.png (1920x1280, 131K)

post ARR is impossible to sum up in anything shorter than an hour of cutscenes
people really underestimate how much shit is in there

Runar and Y'shtola's chemistry is perfect and I want a tease at the end of 5.3 just to make waifufags seethe.

Some of the post aar quests explain apt of stuff that going on in later expansions.

>Q3:
>Summoner has many buttons to press and is very busy. Additionally, it bothers me that refreshing DoTs at the timing you activate Dreadwyrm Trance/Firebird Trance causes DoTs to fall off for a few seconds even when using Tri-Disaster. Are there any plans to reduce the amount of button pressing or the adjusting the duration of DoTs?

>A3:
>The dev. team is working on adjusting the difficulty of needing to press so many buttons. Regarding DoTs, we've received lots of feedback saying that players would like DoT durations extended, but we are instead considering reworking the potency of Ruin spells to be higher dependent on the number of DoTs inflicted on the target.

>This is still only being considered, but if we decide that it would be effective, we will implement it in 5.08. Ninja, samurai, and summoner are high priority for changes, but these are still in progress so we cannot go into too much detail.

They're really just going to cut it down to a single Egi-Assault, aren't they? I imagine it'll be a single skill that holds 4 charges and recharges twice as fast. Same amount of DPS but only a single, spammable button.

I agree with the DoT extension. It doesn't need to be a huge increase, really only by 2 seconds would be enough. They do drop off for the briefest of moments during Baha/before Summoning Phoenix.

Honestly the biggest rework they could do iis scrap the Summon Bahamut button and stick him inside DWT. Buff it's duration to 20 seconds to match Phoenix, make Deathflare work like Akh Mhorn/Revelation by putting it on a 10s CD so we get to use it twice. That'd fix a lot of issues.

an hour of cutscenes is better than 50 hours of questing. plus the game already does the whole "there's a fuckton of cutscenes coming up please set aside time to watch them" warning multiple times throughout the game.

Even when I did it in 2.0 I thought it was a slog. Especially all the “pray return to the waking sands” bullshit.

Genuinely a small spoiler, do not click if you don't want to ruin it.

Attached: 07931.jpg (3840x2160, 1.93M)

I don't get whats so funny. Runar is a really likeable and cute character.

Am I the only one on Yea Forums that preferred the ala mhigger segments of SB to the Doman segments? It felt weird stopping right in the middle of the Ala Mhigan rebellion to run a detour to not-japan for a few levels then come back and hastily liberate an entire nation in ~20 quests

Attached: 1563122226572.jpg (847x841, 133K)

>tease is just a pat on the head for runar when she has to go back to the source
>official forums fucking explode with the "confirmation"

Why is it always shitters at the sessions?
>game is too hard
>retarded requests
>loaded questions
>le wacky details

From the thumbnail I thought this was a glitched-out Nero.

>Honestly the biggest rework they could do iis scrap the Summon Bahamut button and stick him inside DWT.
Yeah but It will be good for 6.0 with new trance.
waifufags got mad

Ala Mhigo had the potential to be insanely interesting but they totally fucked it, man. They should've just ignored Ala Mhigo for the whole expansion and made 5.0 the AM expac if they wanted to do Doma instead.

Its more likely that they just pick the easy questions that they already planned to speak about.

While I understand that our original purpose was to free Ala Mhigo and going to Doma was a really retarded plan, but the mhiggers really make it hard to like them and want to help them.

>cats in lore either own entire harems or force themselves on a female whenever they visit home
>player cats are 100% homo

I want more. Like a "If the fates will it, we may cross paths again" with a smile. Something to really boil their balls.

>male cats are supposed to be rare in towns
>every town has 100 of them running around in gay glamour

not in a million fucking years.
Hien's fucking haircut has more charisma than Lyse has in her entire fucking body

Ala Mhigo had great buildup with Ilberds false flag attack and shinryu. It's great for the early part of the 4.0 MSQ as well. I'm just glad they didn't make each one it's own separate xpac though since it would have gotten boring and this means we got SHB instead.
I also preferred the Gyr Abanian zones to Doma besides the Azim steppe which is really good, I noticed that a lot of areas in othard looked pretty bad design wise.

>the mhiggers make it really hard to like them
if by mhiggers you mean lyse then sure. The rest of the Ala Mhigan resistance were for the most part fine. Fordola was an okay minor antag and Zenos was good until he overstayed his welcome

>join LGBT LS
>Majority job is DNC

>join LGBT LS
faggot

At least I'm not a tranny DNC

>give gays and ERPers attention and seek them out
>guys why are there so many trannies in this game
Just avoid them retard

Attached: disgusting.jpg (469x728, 50K)

What a fucking mistake it was to bring Zenos back. He's got absolutely nothing left to add to the MSQ anymore besides the same shit he already has. Varis at least had a rad voice and some sort of ideology.