UnderRail

Fact! - UnderRail has the bestests soundertack of all time
youtube.com/watch?v=JrLyrEPzrpc

Attached: Underrail Expedition (1).jpg (1280x720, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

underrail.com/forums/index.php?topic=4154.0
underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Arena#Arena_nicknames
youtu.be/UzC0MEDHcv4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fact! - Fuck off shill, and go to hell with your indie pixel shit game, fuck off with your Serbian faggot friends and eat shit.

fixer has a chance to sell that belt, keep refreshing or just go kill acid hunters, they are push overs if you win initiative

Just go to the SGS shooting range, start a shooting session and shoot away, check your hit/miss ratio before ending the session.

This Dude quest is amazing. I don't remember this at all from my first playthrough - was it something added in an update or the DLC?

It was added in the dlc. Come on, you worked on it, you should know, you idiot dev.

Guys I feel like the last Brainlet but

how do I get the Plasma Turrets from the Joint Security Headquartes to the camp? Also what to do after said HQ my story feels wierdly stuck me

Someone need to make a list of all the appropriate feats/armor/weapons for a given playstyle. For instance i had no idea i could get an amazing belt for my chem pistol from cornell

sssshhhhh

JKK or Coretech?

do you have the sub
and to my knowledge, you can't transfer the turrets to Arch Island

The reward for it is so fucking amazing too, but i wish styg would stop dropping hard as fuck content without a clear cut warning, granted the game at least had the decency of saving before. The gray base needs some way of progressing without agroing a million dudes if you aren't playing a stealth build

I fall for the Coretech meme everytime. One day when I finish that metal man playthru I'll go Praetorian.

I've been thinking: would Riot Gear be good for a shotgun build? I know that leather is the way to go but I just love how Riot Gear looks, seems to me like the extra health from Sturdy Vests and the extra mechanical resistance against melee would be pretty nice. Has anybody attempted this?

Reminder that unarmed is king.

Attached: 1565167126163.png (226x154, 43K)

you could disguise yourself in the uniform in the open locker nearby
granted you would need persuasion to get past some of the soldiers

>The gray base needs some way of progressing without agroing a million dudes if you aren't playing a stealth build
It's called having persuasion and not being a woman. Even if you are persuasionless/ a woman, you can still use the uniform to hide from enemies provided you never get close enough to initiate dialog. And if that eventually happens, it might at least lessen the amount of combat.

swarming shit enemies with a small room and 1 entry point is literally the dream of every underrail player

Fuck tin cans.

Yeah, my main problem was that I was already carrying a fuckload of stuff and I wasn’t expecting to be away for so long, but I suppose it would have spoiled it if it gave me a clear warning anyway

>The gray base needs some way of progressing without agroing a million dudes if you aren't playing a stealth build
I’m not playing a stealth character, but I found a uniform in the locker and they don’t seem to bother me, aside from sometimes asking me questions in crypto-slav

Praetorian.

just spoiler it up my dude

No I don't have the submarine and I have no way in advancing the story, Yahota is not on the Tower, the Ferryman doesn't give a fuck and the savages are basically raping the camp and im loosing supplies fast as fuck

how much mechanics do i need to repair the tunneler?

How do I get Ferryman to tell me where he sharded the big fuck boi?

yahota isn't on the tower? she could still be on the recon mission, or she is dead. have you rescued the professor? you have to of by the joint sec HQ, right? genocide the savages immediately, or go get the naval mines. have you activated the turret that is already there?

85 effective. You can hire the local mechanic to fix it

Hey what's the fucking point of damage threshold almost every moderately powerful attack will go through it, resistances are better in every way, the only time I find threshold useful is when walking through acid, fire, or gas.

Oh and you get better actual damage threshold that works out of energy shields.

its for defending against large amounts of attacks that do small amounts of damage, ie knife users.

You're meant to neutralize the big hitters while the rest plink at your armor.

Nobody forces you to go with DT, you can always keep a secondary DR Vest around in a barrel somewhere if DT isn't enough.

[Spoiler]I have activated the already installed turret on the siland yeah, and yes I have rescued the professor like 4 missions ago. I have held off on genociding the savages so I could mb talk to em later. Otherwise I have not seen any Naval mines yet and marcus has specifically asked me to get stuff for the base
Should I just go and explore until I get new clues? Because that has not helped me yet[/Spoiler]

Is it even enough, triple reinforced super steel has like 26 damage threshold at perfect quality.

Did he buff shield?

I can completely cuck melee animals when they get close.

F for the Spoiler

ctrl+s

you could go explore for more clues, as for the naval mines they are in the south east, you may have the coordinates if you are done with joint security headquarters already and have the coordinates from there. It is called Lemco, to the south east. good luck, man

I just don't see how damage threshold works at all late or even mid game, based on the fact perfect quality triple reinforced super steel only has 26 damage threshold, that would only stop damage from the shittiest weak enemies you could crush anyways

Odd i tried putting that uniform on and they still attacked me on sight

They're pretty nice against pistol/ARs, you also have to keep in mind that Vest DT is triple the DT number.

Am I missing out on much if Yahota dies? I've tried the first native invasion a few times and she dies on the first couple of turns every time

is this a meme weapon? it looks like a meme weapon

Attached: barby.png (457x846, 276K)

That invasion garbage is a huge fucking meme, it should have not been triggered by time, but by event steps or some other shit, like you completing quests or visiting certain locations

Yea I've only seen 200 percent vests but 300 percent would be amazing, I guess I missed that.

Where the fuck is the professor held? I thought he'd be on the frigate in the pirate base but he's not.

Extra 200% is thrice the amount. Riot Gear has twice the DT since it's just extra 100%.

pretty sure you are just going for that damage resistance for quad super steel armor, with aegis and morphine it would probably be even more ridiculous (I haven't tried it myself)

2 story building
she isn't essential, but is very quality of life.

Gotcha thought it was just 200 percent of the original number

DT is only really a consideration when stacked on tac vests thanks to the enormous multiplier, especially with kevlar. Other than that, DR all the way. You get some DT against low damage attacks anyways.

Just keep clearing the pirate bay and you'll find him. He's in the underground part of some building to the West.

This feels like a dumb question but how exactly do I move the submarine to L2?

ferryman

Trying-to-do-everything-in-the-same-playthrough psi monk puncher build.

Attached: falcon paunch.jpg (1920x976, 577K)

fuckin thought so, thanks

Makes sense, what the other poster told me about 300 percent damage threshold on tac vests makes much more sense, I thought it was only 200 percent of the original number

So essentially you go with tac vest for at least 50 dt, or go with super steel for 90 dr

wtf is this magic at youtube stuff
watch?v=B64ZvYVdnt8&t=782s 12:19, I think it's probably a combination of aegis and morphine, but it wouldn't be just that, right?

>3 strength
I haven't done a psi build, but wouldn't that be shit for a unarmed character? does psychokinesis really help that much?

>psi monk without TM in 2019
no!!

he literally explains it in the comments section of the vid. you can get 100% immunity to most of the common damage types with that combo

Attached: URDR.png (485x446, 19K)

Aegis+Morphine+Stoicism+Conditioning+Last Stand
he says in the description

you are like little baby
WATCH THIS

Attached: Untitled.png (428x506, 21K)

You're like a little baby. Watch this.

Attached: xx2ezxg83cn21.png (283x718, 168K)

what the fuck

YOU OWE ME A COKE

Can you be effective with a sniper with just 9 PER?

strongman hivemind

maybe? absolutely not as effective as you would be with snipe though.

Most of the damage is coming from PK and after lvl 16, Expertise. They implemented automatic unarmed scaling based on level too.

you'd be hamstringing yourself pretty hard, snipe requires 10 per after all.

I just want it to complement my shotgun since I don't have STR for an AR.

You gotta lay off that Juice, Jack.

You don't even have the quintessential feat. Get 10 at least.

oh it'd probably be fine then yeah, although i'd expect you'll have some really fucking annoying misses from time to time due to your lower accuracy.

I thought only the guns skill effects accuracy, perception only buffs guns which in turn buffs accuracy, but perception also works for detection

Yea I just looked it up, guns skill is the only thing that effects your accuracy, more perception makes the gun skill higher, you'll be fine with 9 imo

HAMMER MAN POST SAME
HAMMER MEN ARE BIG BRAIN

about to do the gang showdown on DOMINATING
what am I in for?

Are you a chick? Maybe the disguise is flimsier for girls?

a whole lot of save scumming if you decided to start the showdown on SGS side instead of on Black Eels side.

same as other difficulties really, its not very changed from my memory. just babysit silas.

guess I'll be on the black eels side then, glad I decided to tab out before starting.

If you're playing Chen don't forget grabbing the CAU armor. As Protectorate you get one at the end of the Protectorate quest line, as a Free drone you can fight the CAU if you trigger alarm and loot the corpses.

No, i did kill one of them though, but without being seen

>zone in
>crawlers start combat
>they attack first thing
>die because my initiative have zone penalty

>zone in
>pack of psi beetles with big ones
>die because my initiative have zone penalty

Attached: 1424609653120.gif (280x196, 126K)

Where do i find high tier mats for chem guns? Fixer only sells me garbage, do i really have to progress to tchort?

Protectorate song is the best. Gotta love those boot stomps and catchy rhythm.

That's what you get for zone scumming.

I'm not zone scumming styg, i'm trying to do Lora quest, fix your game

>Minimal Strength 20
H O W

So, once I kill magnar the natives are done right? I have killed all these fuckers except the ones in magnar's room.

oy vey have you heard of my super combat drug hercules? balors hammer would be nothing!

You can only reach it with buffs.
Which means Barbaton is the best unique overall.

That's not zone scumming, you get a -10 if a hostile sees you when you enter. Zone scumming is -100000000000.

16 base
+2 from feat
+1 from regalia
+1 from food
+2 from supersoldier drug or +2 from adrenaline shot or +4 from vitality powder
24 max STR, 25 with powerfist but obviously you can't use Balors then.

fuck off Al Fabet

16 from leveling
17 from rathound barbeque
19 from supersoldier drug (longest lasting temp strength buff)
20 from rathound regalia

>Al Fabet

Is there anything more to Sormibraen Temple? I've waltzed there and murdered everyone but aside from a shitty unique staff there's nothing there.
Do i need some other key?

supersoldier drug is only in DC right? Can you go back to underrail after you went to DC?

I saw a screenshot of it being stocked by ladelman with the extended inventory.

FUCK YOU YOU NIGGER STYG WHY IF I ACCIDENTLY HIT MY ALLIES THEY LITERALLY INSTANTLY TURN AGAINST ME
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>ally bursts with you in the fire cone
oh yeah bro no problem, it happens
>ally walks into molotov you just threw
AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You can destroy the totem and get an oddity.

Nah, there are other sources. But the blueprint is only in DC, and you can't really get all the components anywhere else.

Is there any way to get an officer's uniform in the Gray Army base without slaughtering everyone? Everyone upstairs wants me to fuck off in my little scrub's outfit

Ladleman sells it if you pass the mercantile check.

Vents exist for a reason. You can enter them right at the stairs and exit right next to the room with the uniform.

Who are the Serpentborn supposed to be in terms of ethnicity? Some bizarre finnish savages?

There's an officer who sometimes goes to the toilet on the first floor. Zone him out.

Ah yeah, I tried that at first, but the door to that room needs 90 lockpick and I'm too much of a noob to pick it

I'll try this

He sells it too if you are the invictus

Don't you get an extra 2 from veteran feats? So you don't need all buffs

Group Combat in a Nutshell

Beeing a Shotgun/Grenade/Caltrop/Mine/Trap Bro isn't helping at all

PowerFist still applies its buff if it's equipped in your non-active slot actually

Should I just genocide the entire pirate camp while rescuing the professor?

Attached: 1530081473123.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

fuck, I wanna try the hammer as soon as it's possible, guess it's still a late game weapon for long combats

Shit, really? I though you had to have it active.
So using balors hammer is as easy as eating +1 STR food.

It's not worth it. Most uniq weapons aren't

Is there any penalty for leaving the Expedition to do some quests back home? Briggs just gave me a skier who will take me back to core city

nah, time freezes there once you're out of the black sea region
besides shops that is, but yeah your camp won't be raided

Attached: Untitled.png (839x205, 10K)

do it little anime girl
kill them all

Might as well go all the way at this point. Also if you stake out a bit to the South of their base by the shore, you will be attacked by seemingly infinitely respawning pirate patrols, often carrying expensive parts in their jet skis.

Nice game Styg.

There are also rifts in expedition areas

>dogs in Depot A respawned
FUCK I ALREADY SOLD MY ACID GEAR

>al fabet
>selling hercules

>just close the door lmao
>stuck in acid entanglement for past 10 turns

Will they case to exist like natives if I kill them all though? Are there no any quest interactions with them later on?

It doesn't.

>tfw the mutant packs respawned like 3 times while trying to clear it on dominating

what I'm trying to say is it's pointless to get hercules since AFAIK it's unique, spawns in limited supply in a random encounter and not craftable, about as useless as checking on Al Fabet's inventory.

How much perception do I need for a chem pistol build?

Also someone in the last thread suggested riot gear with shield for chem/energy pistol builds, but don't these builds rely heavily on stealth?

I still haven't actually heard of anyone who sided with the pirates.

is it worth a buy?
is it a rouge lite dungeon crawler?

Attached: oh god why.png (2898x1518, 1.64M)

When should I start expedition story wise?

It's a puzzle rhythm game.

fuck that, not longer interested in that shit.

No
It is a Teamracing game ala Double Dash

It's isometric Skyrim
and yes stealth archer is still top build

What an autistic fanbase.

its almost as if dumb questions will get you dumb answers

>on dominating
>head back to the gates to the area with wyatt's house
>75 lockpicking
I fucking swear I had the key
I spent like 20 minutes going through this
I laughed so god damn hard after walking into that fucking mine
then I came back, and stepped onto another mine 3 tiles west

This Gray Army base is hard as fucking hell. The guards attacked me on sight and the spec op guys have insane detection, blocking off a huge chunk of the space at which I can move.
I only just reloaded to the prior auto save and was able to successful use the disguise. Apparently the whole base goes hostile if someome finds a body, even if the kill was total silent.

You're autistic and dumb.

yeah alright

>150 quality psi mufflers plus universal headband
>psi cost is universally decreased by 24%

Attached: 1551656218471.png (665x435, 385K)

>game respawn timer go 5 times as fast if you set up the speed

FUCK OFF STYGY

Ah, I was mistaken then. Thanks, user. Don't know if the wiki is clear on that point exactly, but there are very few weapons that provide base stat buffs

>Apparently the whole base goes hostile if someome finds a body, even if the kill was total silent.
depends where you kill them, there's a dude on the can that you can ice and as long as you close the door and block him in, nobody notices

>game speed increases 5x
>"No no, not THAT part of the game"
hmm

Good luck if you did the quest at kind of an earlyish level like I did, and get dumped in the middle of fucking nowhere in Upper Underrail and have to find your way home

Throw nades at them to initiate an ambush, use the remaining MP and AP to run to cover, use the next turn to close the door.

where the fuck do you find such high quality components?

Yep. Level 10 and I'm pretty sure I'm not meant to be doing this yet.
Should be a fun run back.

nay thou

Oculus special stock
Mercantile is OP

Attached: 1542840302101.jpg (694x754, 223K)

It doesn't say increase walking speed. But the speed increase is also nice for shops.

not him but probably Oculus

How come every Psi build uses Neural Overload so much?

its cheap

Because it's legitimately fantastic.
>absolutely silent
>cheap and spammable
>overrides any resistances of organic enemies, hurts even more against INTfags
>at least 2 uniques buff it up
>mental breakdown increases its damage in 2, you can LoC MB into Neural Overload for silent group takedowns

Just push through it 2bh, and take comfort in the knowledge that you'll probably be a bit overlevelled for some other quest in the near future

>>at least 2 uniques buff it up
which ones, are they in expedition?

its overrated by shitters who play on normal.

that's yuuge

Are there any kind of skill trainers in Underrail, or any ways in general to increase skills permanently without putting points into them?

Lvl 17.

Spirit Staff and Hoddurform.
Hoddurform is crap but Spirit Staff is mandatory for psi users since it's another 15% cost reduction.

Attached: 1559041860151.png (202x188, 5K)

No, not other than general increases from synergies, the 15% bonus to crafting from workbenches and boosts from gear like the +7 lockpicking/traps from the jackknife

What's the point of the Reef Glider?

>25% from the psi headband
>10% from beetle vest
>15% from Spirit Staff
>15% from Beetle Soup
Am i missing any other source of psi cost reduction?
Add Meditation on top of this shit and you're going to cast forever.

Attached: 1561798727574.png (205x276, 82K)

Dudes house is actually a shortcut to Hecate

selling

>Tranquility
Just kidding, Tranquility is the correct way to go if you want to max every school.

Attached: 52341.jpg (600x825, 64K)

How much can I get off it and how do I get back to the black sea without it?

have you not done dude's quest?
you can get up to 40k charons with 140 mercantile

>not increasing skills temporarily
It's called Hyercerebrix my nig. Lil' bit of Styg powercreep.

>how do I get back to the black sea without it
You either rift back and get back to JSHQ with the 2nd junk jet at Expedtion camp's dock, or buy a junk jet from Rey with the fat stacks you earned.

OPEN THE GATE FOR ME HARLAND
MALCOM OPENS THE CAVE GATE FOR ME WHEN I ASK
I WANT AN EASIER WAY TO BLAINE

Tranquility psi cost reduction is fucking wild.

Attached: 1551693304449.jpg (592x235, 42K)

but when, as I enter core city, before I visit the institute of tchort?

Yes.

Why are jet skis so fucking expensive? Like, they are literal pieces of fucking scrap.

All top of the line are high tech as fuck, especially Devastator which is a rarity on top of it.

What crafting skill can I focus on the latest in a chem+energy pistol build?
Should I take throwing and traps no matter what, or will throwing suffice?

You can also go back with Juice.

Attached: WHYCANTIHOLDALLTHISCHARONS.png (282x67, 16K)

>take cover in a corner
>enemy can shoot me from a diagonal line but I need to take two steps out of cover to shoot him

I don't get how LOS works sometimes, especially if I throw in a forcefield.

what core city clan is best for psi users? I was thinking coretech because of their tech.

Strange comparison, but it reminds me of classic XCOM where the exact same thing used to happen. Enemies could shoot you diagonally round corners, but you had to step out to shoot them back

That mixed reality Hexagon shit sounds absolutely amazing, i hope Styg will deliver a game about northern Underrail at some point. With ability to either augment yourself into oblivion or become a full psyker.

Coretech, by far.

I want Underrail 2 with Dis and Hexagon.

yep.

Honestly I love how often you can repeat Fred's shitty fucking joke about a rathound walking into a bar

>Hexagon.
this
I want to kill more cyber assassins

>full psyker
what dis?

>tfw you make the Todd family call you "Mr Invictus"
invictus jokes continue to be funny

Attached: 44993898_2171114922932608_6560930425768771584_n.png (834x870, 491K)

>not wanting to be cyber assassin yourself

40k what the fuck?

I was unnerved when he said my characters name after I just went with the outsider option

Hexagon sounds like something out of Blame
>giant multi-leveled underground cyberpunk city full of danger
>reality and virtuality mixed together to such a degree virtual world can impact the living somehow, even kill them

One of the megacorporations was researching everything related to psi apparently including the ability to transcend themselves.

who is saying you couldn't be both

XR is Bionic Institute's activated ACoNR and Aran was working for whatever shady organization is running that show. I will hold onto this belief until the day Underrail 2 comes and proves it wrong.

Finally managed to do it as a woman with little lockpicking, hacking, stealth, and not strength. There secret is to realize that you can avoid the soldier dialogues at chokepoints by combat walking past them.
Personally, I didn't get the point of the super detection spec ops guard patrols other than to just force you to use the uniform.

fail to see how that's any different than normal psi

So what's the reason Sun is gone? Godmen accidentially nuked it while hunting Leviathans?

Fuck are you talking about?

How in the hell do I get through this graveyard? Spirits won't fuck off, and I can't find anything to interact with the hoists.

see you in 8 years

run around until you find a bone crank
it is randomized
do not bother looking in containers

>tfw Hexagon's top edgelord is nothing to you
lol, can't wait several years to scrap even more genetic rejects like him, weak augmented fucks

Who said anything about the Sun being gone?

How do I sail back to the black sea from core city? Ladel said Core City was east from the camp, but west of Core City is just some caves

Easy with that optimism, you are setting yourself up for disappointment.

if i unlocked first tier of special shop, can i later upgrade it to second tier given i acquired more mercantile, or is it one time chance and i have to pump mercantile before talking to them

nice

Attached: 1536866859441.jpg (952x378, 111K)

>can i later upgrade it to second tier
Yeah. It's not another check though, it'll just happen when you meet the next level.

:3

fine
there's at least 1 more DLC coming to underrail according to styg, so 7 is a bit optimistic as you said.

When do I take what skills for a "scientist" build ( energy and chem pistols)?
I need so many skills with guns, throwing, stealth, all crafting skills except biology, hacking and lockpicking. This doesn't even include traps which would also be nice. I'm just lost here

>throwing
why go past 30

Better. Let's shitpost together in the Underrail 2 threads 10 years from now. You and me, user. Promise?

to not blow yourself the fuck up

circut board acquired on DOMINATING
I will kill carnifex within an hour

Is there anyway from getting blocked in and being unable to run? I can't see the things until they're on me.

I'm probably not, or atleast not much.

Can I leave electronics for later, as I probably won't make energy pistols until the midgame?

I'm pretty sure that Styg made throwing whiffs worse with Expedition, I've been missing nades by a lot more after I installed it.

for sure
I'll await the day

its a lesser balor's hammer

I've always been pretty lucky with them

Speaking of throwing, is it just me or do you kill yourself less if you throw a grenade straight through a doorway or any 1-tile opening like that?

Or I guess not. Getting kind of frustrated now so I'm gonna straight up ask for help. Where the hell am I supposed to go in the gray army base? I found this magatzin keycard on the second floor but it doesn't open the electronic lock next to the door marked "magatzin" where I assumed the oil would be. What am I supposed to do with it? Don't wanna go through another f5+f9 romp around the base.

i don't even bother with the gauntlet. not worth the effort. completely not fun

more like you are dying less because you are acutally using grenades and chokepoints

How the fuck am i suposed to go tought control early game? the damage is too small i am gettin raped

anyone tried maining machetes, but having a spear for the sweep attack to reduce enemies dodge to 0?

Just bear trap and molotov your way through the early game. Works for every character.

I mean, yes, but I constantly see my grenades fly in the wrong direction, if not right at my feet, when I'm out in the open. But not at chokepoints.

Grenades.

How good is this for energy pistol builds?

Attached: 1558976129459.jpg (597x956, 195K)

take up another attack skill

psi schools are for support except for when you invest in all of them

>the sun is crawlers
>crawlers are living shadows
>black snake leviathan circling the sun
>"corpses of dead leviathans slowly circling a sun"
fuckin maybe dude

fucking awful

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

so I hit what I'm aiming at more often

not very

>psi schools are for support except for when you invest in all of them
then why people meme them as STRONK and OP fuck i was bambloozed

...Holy shit, that explains a lot.

They're hard to get by alone in the beginning.

Because relying solely on Psi allows you to dump DEX/STR and PER, giving you a shitton of CON and INT.

>dumping perception

Flottsormir ate our Sun, the bastard.

Attached: don't feed the snek.png (732x287, 282K)

But dumping Dex means no grenadier, how can anyone live without setting the ground on fire everywhere?

ok bros starting now what is the most MACHO and BIGDICK build?

>EVERY CHARACTER MUST FEEL THE SAME AND BE ABLE TO DO EVERYTHING
Ok.

Because investing in one school usually makes you super powerful against one enemy, but then you have shortfalls with another. For example, if you boost metathermics, you can alternate between freezing and setting everything on fire, but then you're kinda boned when it comes to robots or enemies that can't be frozen/set on fire

I just installed this game. What is a fun beginner friendly build? Prefer not too much stealth.

Are knife builds fun? Or maybe those physic powers + shotguns or something?

Sledgehammer Metal Armor guy with Psychokinesis.

yo can you change your arena name at some point because this name is fucking awful and I honestly might just reload a really old save to avoid it if not

20 STR balor's hammer build

Grey Army base was a terrible mistake, it even corrupted my save file. Not only it is silly (just like the entire Dude questline) but feels like playing a different game altogether, like Commandos.

no you can't
what's your name? raging nigger or something?

F U C K
Brutalette

tele punch, cryokinesis, pyrokinesis are your friend

what name
bomberman?

underrail.com/forums/index.php?topic=4154.0

Melee is shit tho?

not that bad, at least you are not raging nigger

Don't spec into a single psi school, go into 2 or 3

How did you kill him? The came actually has sounds. It's why people go see what happened when you lob a grenade somewhere

So yeah, They either heard your gun or the soldiers gun. That or a camera saw you kill him

only for Dominating difficulty
works just fine on hard

I liked the questline. It was fun.
Either way, I'm good now. I updated to 1.1.0.12 and now the door opens.

>How did you kill him?
there's one guy taking a piss in the bathroom that you can kill without anyone hearing (just make sure you block him in the stall, so he doesn't run away)

it makes me sound like a brutallet I can't take it seriously

I played this
on dominating and fucking dominated it

there were only a few places that were hard

>silly
>not full of spoilers and truths about everything
>after Dude was proven right again and again this nigga still regards him as "lol so wacky stoner man XD"
fucking brainlets. Probably can't even make his own Juice lmao

Heavy AR.

Just stand there and burst for big damage while your enemies do scratch damage.

Pure psi or barehand/leather glove unarmed

>underrail.com/forums/index.php?topic=4154.0
>ZERO move points
what a mad lad

Wait i can punch shit to death here?

>he isn't a Weatherman
>laughinggirls.jpg

Attached: headless-weatherman.gif (480x270, 1.55M)

How do I into psi punching build?

Depends on if you want to see all the lore or not.

it sounds like it would be awful, but its really not that bad; most enemies can't hurt you much and it's not too hard to make them sit still or come to you

Attached: sledge 2.png (1379x521, 167K)

why the fuck is underrail so laggy? Is it all the fucking savescumming prevention systems running in the background or what? You cant literally play a game like Grim dawn with 1000 spalls flying around and 10x more nemies on the map without a single lag. Also has better grapshics and better effects. Underrail once there is 20 dead enemies on the ground game starts lagging what the fuck. Is it so poorly optimized or what?

I wish I could actually get some cool Arena name.

>play pistol build
>Lead Storm

>SMG
>Lead Storm

>AR
>Lead Storm

>Shotguns
>Lead Storm

I finished the game at least 4 times now and it always was Lead Storm.

>psycho
Feels fucking great man

this character isn't psipilled
which fucking sucks desu since I didn't hear about how psi-reliant some Expedition content is until I already started and I'm too committed to start over

I got weatherman as a psi user because I was ending every fight with td into punch.

Any tips for a begginer, i want to make a character who uses guns and knows about technology.

brutalette, infinite misery, brutalizer
its hard to not get one of those big damage ones, at least for me

sure
have good perception and intelligence and git gud with laser pistols and the crafting skills

Does anyone sell hypercerebrix?

Wouldnt i need dex for guns?

I got Brutalette from sniping everyone
Doesn't seem all that brutal tbqhwy

How about
>8 PER
>8 INT
>6 CON
>3 STR
and the rest default?

yes, you'll want some dex to lower the AP costs
maybe 8 dex, 10 int/10 per

same
flew through the arena with thought control on hard
I got invictus at level 13 only taking damage at the very beginning when the guy basically jumps across the pool to dropkick you in the balls

just checking before I fucking re-roll again
anyway to dupe some Juice for idiots that fucked up and wasted their first one? I care less about the potential quest lock out and more about being locked out from rifts.

Upper Underrail got teased a ton in Expedition
The next game is gonna be North Underrail + the surface, right?

i wish i had a gf like evelyn, but without the murder part

>the surface
I wouldn't hold out hope. maybe you head up there, but I severely doubt it. without a doubt it's going to take place in north underrail though

>i wish i had a gf like evelyn,
based
> but without the murder part
cringe

what do you mean by that?

>End section of game 1 goes to the deepest depths of the world
>End section of game 2 goes to the surface
It's like poetry, it rhymes

I'm not convinced the PC isn't one of the "good" mutants, like Wyatt Pear. Ageless, immune to long term effects from disease and sickness, no need to sleep, absolutely superhuman potential, even without psi.

>psi beetles can cast biolocation in the arena on DOMINATING
I'm in for a ride

i sure can't wait to play underrail 2 in 10 years

Daily reminder that Classic Ironman DOMINATING with your compass on at all times is the patrician way of playing this game.
If you play anything other than that (or god forbid you're a PSI player) don't even @ me.

Attached: 1565023065601.jpg (471x291, 18K)

I'll be there shitposting in the threads with you, man

7 Int is enough.
CON should be either minimum, or 10. Maybe 7 for some either builds.
Pistols (of any kind) or SMG builds have DEX that aim for 14 or more.

I'm playing an Enlightened Psiman on Normal as my first playthrough and there is nothing you can do to stop me.

Attached: Armadillo drill circuit board.webm (270x360, 940K)

i got daka daka daka when i did SMG's

So exactly how much of a the savages on their shitty little island need to be taken out to stop them from ooga boogaing at my beach every 5 minutes? Or rather, whats the trigger to get them to stop this dumb shit? Just killing their shitty leader and his death fart ghost?

DEX only lowers costs for Pistols and SMGs. All other guns rely solely on the guns skill and by extension PER.

Alright fine, be a psishitter. But can you please leave the armadillo drill alone?

Better than "Cripplina"

You can craft your own after dude gives you the blueprint or set up a supply chain for dude so he sells you more.

underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Arena#Arena_nicknames

The naming scheme is stupid.

Speak for yourself, I for one like being called Timelord.

>Bombalina
>Cripplina
>Blaiden

Attached: 236236_8.jpg (630x630, 36K)

Are heavy guns any good on this game?

the heaviest guns are ARs and sniper rifles and they are perfectly good

More details, i wanna do a soldier build, wanna use either assault rifles or snipers.
Any tips on building my character?

FUCK I wanted Narcotica so bad but literally how the actual fuck do you pop 11 morphines within 6 fights when they have a 10 rd cooldown??!?

>wear heavy armor to become immune to burrower spawn attacks
>pop a morphine every 10 turns while they do no damage to you

>underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=Arena#Arena_nicknames
>dakka dakka
>painkiller
>bolt thrower
>rush
>angel of death
based

You don't understand how stupid/unfortunate I am. I used my first Juice in like, Junkyard after remembering I had it, long after I obtained it, so I have no backup save. Managed to attune to all of two rifts I found while I had the buff, but am now locked out of them for obvious reasons. Now Dude just sits in his cave and just says, "Keep on searching, man."
I don't understand why you don't just immediately receive the blueprint or get to buy it from him after the cutscene where he makes it.

>wear heavy armor
how will I carry all my drugs then
this does not vibe with my junkie wife tyvm

>he plays with female character

Attached: 1458751656233.gif (480x480, 1.23M)

then put some other redundant shit away then
what is your carry weight
steel armor weighs like 20 pounds man

how do you even get slayer/black widow?
those are the coolest IMO

>blaiden
missed that one

>playing a female character
Ok, cool, no problem
>game has no sex in it
?????

shit dude I got like 5 STR
I couldn't even wear the armour to sneak into that protectorate warehouse

Im guessing dont meet any of the conditions for the lower than 15 priority names and get an equal number of kills with all different weapon types?

>Not wanting unique dialogue options and being immune to dirty kick's two turn stun
Love that Underrail actually has some dialogue differences and the like for being male or female.

You can bang Ethan for psi lube and a freebie on temp manipulation skill. At least that's what my whore of a character did.

7 STR, 7 CON, 7 INT, 10 PER.
Guns, Lockpicking, Hacking, all of the crafting choices.

you can still put it on, you know that, right?
just don't get into combat

Why did this game come out of the woodwork for literally no reason? You faggots just hopped on some shill's bandwagon and deepthroated the shaft of a 5yr old game out of nowhere

tbqh I went with it because I really like one of the female portraits that I think?? is new with Expedition or I just forgot it was there before
ideal dirty psycho waifu

Huh, I don't remember that when I played a female character - unless that was added in the DLC

well I scrapped it so its a little late for that now

Like what was said previously there is the Heavy AR build, that's easy to make and requires little strategy in combat.

STR 8 CON 10 PER 10 and 3 everything else.

because the expansion just dropped and we've been waiting for it for years

the only people who are mad are actual shills because they have a little competition for their retarded gay shill threads now

Massive DLC.

Ethan (my hazubando) is a DLC character so yeah, that's probably why.

Why do you care? It's one thread that keeps to itself. Underrail has had a strong following on Yea Forums for years. Also, a highly anticipated expansion came out less than two weeks ago, at least this thread is actually FUCKING VIDEO GAMES

Styg pays me 10 SGS credits per positive post

Firestarter is the best

t. Molotov throwing tin-man

It's the difference between being someone who took a trannypill and someone actually being born a woman.

We had regular underrail threads all the way since the end of 2015, stay mad and continue bumping a video game thread on a video game board faggot.

Attached: 1548490660706.png (405x289, 121K)

Does anyone have a spear build? What kind of armor do you even use? Tried a few build but always got bored by that station with the robots and hostages in the lower levels. someone pls help lads

Attached: 018545648451.jpg (800x450, 153K)

Actual video games are discussed on /vg/,
Yea Forums is mostly shitposting and memes. Underrail threads have BOTH real discussion AND shitposting.

youtu.be/UzC0MEDHcv4

Attached: 1402750468913.jpg (363x534, 113K)

He pays me 12, guess your posts aren't impacting sales that good jack. Keep up and you can afford nice things like me, just had burrower burger shit was so ca$h.

Riot armor with shield

>getting newb-bucks instead of chad-charons
baka

By setting people on fire with YOUR MIND.

Also by walking around via becoming a living holocaust.

Is unarmed good?
or is the damage low

I had that much figured out, looks like a cool idea,I'm kinda spooked about fucking up my stat points etc

>Actual video games are discussed on /vg/,
If you like homogeneous circlejerks that become more about the people frequenting the threads than the threads themselves, sure.
>Yea Forums is mostly shitposting and memes
Ab-so-LUTELY fuck off and die.

Redpill me on SGS Credits, why do they insist on using their own special snowflake currency instead of using charons like sane and reasonable individuals?
Seems like it would be massively inconvenient with all the trading they do, especially since for some strange reason nobody in SGS exchanges credits and charons so the nearest person to get credits from is some sketchy gangster in junkyard?

riot armor works too
I'm taking 0 damage crits from them on DOMINATING

Anyone know?

Attached: 1559343196327.gif (340x300, 32K)

SGS is an artificial entity guided by an alien, they don't need to actually be economically competitive to survive.
Look at what happened to Omega when some sperglords decided to wage a war on SGS.

What do you think burrowers taste like?

Attached: Burrower.png (100x101, 5K)

Scorpion

>Look at what happened to Omega
Gorsky really gave them the what-for.

Turtle or clams

Do you want a Str build or a Dex build?

more fine-tuned trading amongst themselves, I would think
all the SGS people will take charons too

salty coins

>all the SGS people will take charons too
was that always in the game? I feel like it wasn't but I could be mistaken

that's not a station

Prawn.

I must have spent about 5k charons just on trains

Honestly trying to assault the station with Gorsky and Ezra on it was a huge-ass mistake.
Ezra could just mind control a few of them into allahu akbaring their own facilities.

Combination of relative isolation and a want/need for a mostly self-contained economy. While you as a player have no access to one, I'm sure there's someone in SGS who handles conversions. Tanner seems to have a good stash to give out to people. As for trading, I imagine it's mostly physical goods. Living in a place like the Underrail, currency itself doesn't have as much value as a well maintained gun, stockpile of food, or properly functioning circuit board. Not to mention charons are supersteel, even the reason they're valuable relates back to their practicality and usefulness. Having huge stockpiles of charons just laying around is absolutely asking for raiders of all sorts.

as far as I know

gorskys a bitch in an actual fight
>metal armor
>1 shot/round pistol
fucking dingus

Unarmed is really good. Leather gloves or your barehands are better than fancy metal gloves.

>pulverizer has 2000 health on DOMINATING
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This, some kind of crustacean is my best guess.

For as long as I've been playing they have, but that was probably a year or so after initial release.

Your post was a shitpost.

Fiat money=shares in the economy. Just as big business requires shares to compete, so do countries. competition is not possible w/o them, because access to credit is such a competitive advantage.

Ezra is only rumored to be a psyker, though he doesn't try to hide it at all when you ask. Guess not many people talk to him.

Yeah are you that guy who thought he could do Arena right after depot A on dominating? I thought the same thing too, and quickly realized you can't.

Are you running the game on a potato? I run the game through wine on my shitty laptop and never drop below 60

s*uth-underrailers are not people

either all their bosses or all of them, i just killed all of them to be sure

they are the only people

brother, he's being le epic troll, learn to spot and filter these kind of posts

>all the fucking savescumming prevention systems
The what now?

bro i told you. I can run witcher 3 no problem. I can play grim dawn with hundreds of enemies on same map and a shitton of my own summons and it has better grapshics and no lag. when i keep killing tchortlings for the juicy tumorous brains and there'S 40 dead the game is about to fucking crash what the fuck is this.

Don't tell me you're some kind of derailed pipeworker that roleplays as a Northerner?

I heard the gladiators counted as bosses, and so had the health boost, but I figured pulverizer would have counted as a challenger a just be a free energy shield. was just fucking around when I claimed I was going to become invictus within an hour, but still didn't expect pulverizer to have the health benefit. suppose that it will be all the more sweet bragging about being invictus to everyone I can.

Which ones are their bosses, I can't tell their shitty names apart other than Magnus. It's all just svordfernefblin whatever the fuck chang swede shit.

nigger. You're the paranoid schizoretard.

Stop with the delusions, jack. No play pretend in the world will change the fact that you will always be a southerner born and raised.

are you playing windowed? i think this game has problems when playing windowed
if you playing windowed and it starts lagging either go fullscreen with vsync or alt-tab to something and go back to the game and it just should stop being choppy for some time

How the fuck do i even early game if i want to focus on heavy weapons, i can only shoot once per turn this is shit

How important is it to talk to the ferryman about "the center"?

nah i'm gonna reinstall windows haven't done it in quite some time. i have a shitton of school/work programs for 3d modeling and shit maybe all the shit i have on my pc is cluttering it.

Heavy Guns or Melee? You may want to use lower AP cost stuff until you get more Feats for what you're building towards.

Use pistols. Heavy weapons have high stat requirements to be used properly.

only important if you are psi focused

unless they are running in the background it doesnt matter

Well fuck. He just says it's too complicated for me right now. Guess I'm a brainlet.

I am using a pistol but i builded my creation stats towards heavy so i can only shoot my pistol once

get a .44 hammerer, get aimed shot
get behind fences and use aimed shot against the rathounds every 3 rounds
against psi beetles, get a taser or nets, get opportunist, use aimed shot on them after they are stunned/rooted

Ok, but how far till i can afford to buy or craft at least a shotgun?

Are you using a .44? AP cost is also affected by ammunition type, may want to switch to a lower caliber for your pistol. If you're not even to GMS or Junkyard, you just have to tough it out until you can find or craft better.

any knife is better than guns early game. Even if you put 0 stats in melee.

>on heavy weapons
what kind of psi school is this?
t. styg

I dont know. You can get one from lucas for free with 20 persuasion. As for crafting, I dont know the minimums, but if you have the money, you can get the blueprint and the parts, from junkyard if not SGS.

that shotgun is shit tho and doesnt cost that much
iirc much better to take the pistol that also requires the persuasion check, sell it, buy parts and then craft your own shotty

Does it give me enough to build any heavy weapon?

>scripted invasion during the expedition quest is a cakewalk
>random invasions are a fucking nightmare
why nobody told me about this. Can i just postpone them until i level up?

probably i was able to craft my own shotgun before doing newton quest

you get two and thats it, until you do a certain dungeon, then you get three more
you can prevent them by doing something, but its maybe harder than the invasions, at least at first

>Yahota dies from 5 stacks of poison
>check her corpse after battle
>5 flasks of antidote
Woman you crazy.

Why it's Acorn but it's Aconr?

cant use 10 AP antidotes when you use 45-50 AP sniper shots, bro

bitch is autistically focused

Just go kill Cliff for his SMG, it usually gets you all the way to armadillo parts quest no matter how you specc as long as you're putting points in guns and you don't get a completely shit roll on it.
Even in domimeme difficulty.

just to be clear, as long as i don't go to the beach where the invasion is, i can roam around freely to gather xp and the invasion wont progress?

Was autistically focused.

Yeah it gives me enough but i dont have 30 mechanics yet

It will and without you it'll be a massacre.

How the actual fuck do I kill groups of lunatics? I'm level 13 and they wipe the floor with me. Grenades don't do shit, and they just heal themselves ever time I get them down to low health

fug :DDD

use stronger grenades and los

I was using some HE MK3s, but they only take off about 1/4 of their health, these nibbas just don't wanna die

frag, then flashbang so they cant heal or fuck you

>HE
oof

Buy caltrops, gas grenades, molotovs and bear traps. Build a killzone with a wall you can pop out from behind each turn. If that doesn't work, add more/better caltrops, gas grenades, molotovs, and bear traps.
You'll see a pattern

You can always switch sides and join the pirates.

what would be the difference? both sound interesting

Lads i've heard you speed the game up outside of combat
Could i touble someone to mayhap tell me how?

>bullets too expensive
>lvl two you cant craft shit
legit fucked up
fuck that shit i give up i am going unarmed run at least i dont have to deal with this faggot ass crafting system

Do I get that option halfway through the expedition main quest or can I do it whenever? I'd gladly join filthy pirates if it means no more native invasions

click + fag

+ and - on numpad

ta

It's a one-time chance, but it comes early in the Expedition main quest. And it means no more invasions.
Though they will be all over the waters like fucking insects. Defending the camp with Aegis keeps the waters clean.

The optimal choice is clearly just exterminating the natives when given the chance.

>unarmed juggernaut
how about it?

I'm telling you go with a fucking knife for the rathounds and get the smg from old jonas as your reward. That will be enough until junkyard and at that point you can get some AR or shotgun.

1/2
Strength build is going to trade Dec's initiative, melee crit chance, and throwing skill for more direct damage, the potential to use riot armor with a shield while still using a spear (spears are normally 2h weapons but you can get a feat to use them for a slight damage penalty), and more security against crippling strike's strength penalty if deciding to wear metal armor

>tfw you arrive at core city for the first time at level 16
aww yis, looks who's over-levelled for these early quests and cheap random encounters

for the love of god, let merchants carry more than 200 fucking charons at a time, I have over several hundred rifles to sell.

I started core city at lvl 12 because i didnt know about foundry. I mean there are no quests telling you to go there.

I managed to repel the invasion thanks to the almighty caltrops. how can a single item be this based

>mfw finding detritus

it was so obvious what was gonna happen but it still made me feel like a piece of shit

Attached: 1541394839802.jpg (480x270, 40K)

hmm, I see, not sure if I wanna use spear throw, just because I gotta get it back every time. At the same time having no initiative is gay too.
>tfw you're too shit for the character creator

Attached: 0112112332.jpg (640x628, 81K)

2/2
Personally, I'm split between the two options. Both have their benefits but I'd lean strength because I like the hoplite meme with RIOT armor, but there's stopping you from grabbing METAL armor with 7 STR and rathound bbqs as a Dex build

He was right. It's all down to luck.

I just stash them near merchants

The real secret is to carry multiple spears
: )

Yeah, doing the hoplite meme sounds kinda fun. Maybe I'll somehow manage to not allocate my point like a tard and it's gonna be fun

I dont like cheesing tough.
I could live with shooting once per round with the .44 but my bullets are gone and this shit is expensive as fuck
Anyway, are swords good or should i just go unarmed.?

you shouldn't have sold him out you bastard.

I mean, I guess that works pretty well

Attached: 015423698.jpg (604x604, 28K)

How the fuck is using a knife with 0 melee cheesing? Are you retarded?

if you're having trouble with early game ammo, you probably can't handle a melee build, honestly
at least not swords and unarmed

Spears' only hard-brain-think section is post 8 to maybe 16 when a bunch of stuff becomes available at once and you have to decide what you're going to prioritize.
For what it's worth, I don't think boarding up is worth it because you don't attack often enough. Getting bigdick spear damage, Spear Guardian with block spec, and letting that mitigate chip damage lets you spec harder into damage resistance instead of threshold. Evasion doesn't hurt either

>I dont like cheesing tough.
Stabbing something that runs at you is not cheesing...

When i am building totally for heavy weapon is, its abusing the fact that you dont miss everything if your melee is 0

ohnononono look at this dood

thats not a abuse, you dingus
they have no dodge
you dont have to be a fucking samurai to stab someone with a knife

why is it the PC is basically the god of death

What do you think hoppers taste like?

Attached: Cavehopper.png (100x100, 8K)

General reminder to newer players worried about those crafting feats and their INT, you can afford to pick up that 6th or 7th INT point at 4 or 8 since you won't have the skills to do hardcore crafting anyways. Let you high DEX/STR/WIL and CON carry you through Depot A. Your -35% armor penalty, 5% melee weapon crit, Power Management, or Skinner isn't make or break

rabbits

i bought two leather gloves
one for each hand

>tfw 15 perception with grey army spec ops detection mask and you can finally see crawlers before they attack you
Feels so good.

Attached: detection.png (494x460, 21K)

Because he is obviously connected to Godmen in some way.

that's every video game really.

why is it that pretty much no one acknowledges that the PC is basically a god of death?

The spec ops mask gives only 60% detection bonus, that's about as good as a 65-70 quality motion tracking lens. You can do much better with goggles.

Because you are too short to be the Invictus.

my 16 per crossbow sniper with paranoia and +101% goggles has 652, but that was before mushroom salad/stuffed bat and the expedition stuff
I can probably get over 1000 now

A mixture of rabbit and chicken

Do a flip

Attached: 1515567454564.png (888x720, 371K)

yeah but this mask also gives you resistances and 100% bonus threshold
so it's much better than just plain detection googles

Attached: mask.png (701x753, 223K)

Can you kill your self now? Nobody wants to watch you stream it 20 minutes from now

Don't kill yourself with a fucking handgun you moron, there's a non-negligible risk you will turn yourself into a vegetable trapped inside your own body. At least buy a fucking shotgun and load it with buckshot/slugs.

Also remember, shoot yourself through the roof of your mouth, aim for the brain stem. Don't shoot yourself in the temple, significant risk of becoming a veggie.

>discord
fake and gay, fuck off and stop shitting up good threads

can you at least take some jews with you?

It's highly implied that The PC traveled through time at least once and helped Azif by infiltrating the Faceless in order to steal the cube in the first place

Those resists are dogshit for 15% fucking penalty, user. The increase only applies to the mask itself, so you are getting a total of 4 DT vs. bullets. What a deal.

Don't fucking do it user, just move away and cut off all contact with your family, I've been there before

there is nothing to imply that was the PC

W-what happened?

There's nothing to imply fuck you

Attached: 747.jpg (400x300, 26K)

>(Dead)
pottery

Attached: 1505685503272.jpg (465x430, 28K)

EH, unarmed is so much fucking easier, nice damage, no worries about amunitions, shame its boring, i guess i will go a knife run.

>Unarmed
>Boring
you m8 wut

>mfw still haven't caught it in the Sewers

Attached: Ghostface.png (33x33, 1K)

>FREE night vision
>helps you offset crit chance that you get from wearing tabi boots

I really like this mask anyway.

You basically just punch

I just remembered fishing exists. Fuck.

>Implying punching people to oblivion is not hillarious

Its not.

That feeling when you lived with 1 hp and got the immortal which is one of the rarest names

It is
You pipeworker

>FREE night vision
So, the same thing you get from goggles?

>helps you offset crit chance that you get from wearing tabi boots
wowitsfuckingnothing.jpg

I carry the mask in my inventory, for when I need bio protection from gas and expect to be forced to fight in it. It's great for those moments, but other than that, hard pass. 2%/2 is really nothing, as is 2.5% less crit chance for enemies. It actually makes it a bit harder to spot death stalkers by lowering your stealth by 15%, cutting your time to detect them.

so for AR build crit goggles right?

>in a firefight
>ran out of psi
>cast hemopsychosis to finish it
>check health after
>7 hp
wew

>ran out of psi
like out of psi boosters? i literally have no clue why you would ever take that feat instead of future orientation and just spam temporal increment

yessir

Is nimble worth it even if I'm not going to be using dodge/evasion? I want as much movement points as possible.

Depends, if metal armor user, no
Leather armor, maybe

Well if you want as much as possible then get it. But nimble is not fully utilized obviously if you aren't going evasion/dodge.

>Is nimble worth it even if I'm not going to be using dodge/evasion?
Eh, kinda. It's ok if there's nothing better to fit, but hardly necessary.

>I want as much movement points as possible.
Go for it then, I guess.

I'll save it for later then when I've already taken the better movement feats.

if you're only going to have a like 5% penalty without it, then no
if you want a 15% armor, then maybe, especially if you're trying to be stealthy

In hard and dominating do allies also get increased stats and health?