You can't save innocent characters

>You can't save innocent characters

Attached: Iiu_0Hh_gyzJYfX3w9E-CmeBXVwIgMQfOn-Za-Nw6d8.png (345x338, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H-z4rt3TRGA
youtube.com/watch?v=ulhZvWDdIlY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's not a character it's a jpg cutout

Attached: EAee8WOU4AEUFlt.jpg (2048x1536, 433K)

Attached: 1548035439234.png (733x466, 100K)

Does it have something to do with Belkans?

>shot to death when trying to save his master
>princess gets raped in front of his corpse after it

guys, guys...

war is bad

>game rewards you points for destroying refugee tents in shilage
fuck that war is great

name 6 games

>tfw the dog died before the game came out
>it's immortalized forever in one of the greatest video game franchises

Attached: 1550069175208.png (650x555, 569K)

>innocent character transforms into a god-like demonic entity and is actually the main boss
FF6 was weird. I mean it's not surprising, they set it up at the half way point but it's still the first real plot twist I don't really remember coming a mile away. Like "oh shit I bet they're gonna stop kefka, that'll be a cool stopping point"
then he fucking WINS. And destroys the world. And then the game still has like a third left to go.

Attached: 1563797407876.jpg (1080x1340, 303K)

havent read your post but why is that dog so long?

>he thinks the dog wasn't in on it

Attached: 1550682451024.png (265x149, 50K)

AC3
AC4
AC5
AC Zero
AC6
AC7

The same reason this dog is so ugly, crazy humans bred them to be like that

Attached: 1565171338054.jpg (800x732, 94K)

>Game has borders

Attached: 1433454534009.jpg (300x215, 56K)

what is this thread even about

dog

aceboi

Attached: loxnwtpekz3z.jpg (960x403, 48K)

Attached: 1550670128219.gif (750x545, 126K)

OP is depressed he couldn’t save JPG Dog from dying in AC7, so he made a thread lamenting the fact that he can’t save innocent characters in video games.

stealth /an/ thread

Which AC is best to start with? Never played one. do I just go 1-7?

Don't you dare talk shit about pugs. They are noble and majestic.

__________________FASTER__________________

>woof!
What was his deal anyways?

If you can't into emulation and don't own a PS2, then 7 is the best option (has a few plot points and references that require knowledge of other games though), and if you own an Xbox 360, then 6 is another really good choice that requires zero knowledge of the series. If you can emulate or you own a PS2, then play 4, 5, and 0, then feel free to go and play the other games in any fashion you want except for the dogshit that is Assault Horizon, and Infinity is literally dead.

They have so many health problems that just their very existence is inhumane as fuck. Breeding pugs is one of the largest scale forms of animal cruelty the western world short of livestock living conditions, especially chickens.

7 is a cash-in on nostalgia, you really should play the holy trinity first. 4, 5, 0, then 7.

4, 5, Zero
5 and Zero emulate perfectly on a mid-range computer, 4 is less well optimized but still playable

Attached: herecomesthesnow.jpg (986x1700, 1.39M)

Attached: sif.png (345x338, 89K)

>conservatives turn out to be the bad guys after all
how is this even a twist?

Attached: 1565038176993.png (151x251, 67K)

>you can't kill guilty characters

Attached: 1564502960889.jpg (1024x768, 79K)

[FLAMENCO MUSIC GETS LOUDER]

what? you literally help a conservative general, all the eruseans you ally yourself with are conservatives

For a game series that hardly changes in 7 installments over ~20 years nostalgia can be one of the biggest selling points.
But 7 isn't just a cheap soulless cashgrab it looks and plays great. Fans were waiting a long time for it and seem to be satisfied with what they got.

>Not playing 2 first
Absolutely pathetic. 2 is the quintessential Ace Combat game, it took the foundations built by the original and laid out the structure and feel that all subsequent games have built on, except maybe 3 which was more experimental before 4 went back to more of a 2 model. I can understand skipping AC1 but skipping AC2 and starting with 4 is fucking criminal. Play 2 first, witness the glory of Scarface One.

True, I came off kinda harsh but I still played through the campaign 3 or 4 times, which I can't say for most of the other AC games I've played

It's a gif actually

...He was cool-headed and proud. A combat professional. Demon Lord fit him perfectly. Maybe the man was blessed by the goddess of war...

is this the thread for video game dogs

Attached: missile.jpg (477x404, 38K)

Whats more annoying? Not being able to save all innocent people or not being able to kill all guilty people?

Actually young radicals that decided to fuck with foreign drone tech are the bad guys

Based and abominablebreedspilled

Attached: d89.jpg (500x463, 71K)

a beautiful and tearjerking tribute to a developer's dead friend

>you can't save innocent characters

Attached: 1560034198066.jpg (258x223, 27K)

I've got an arcade cab pc set up with a couple 1080s and an i9 on a quad monitor displayso I'm not worried about efficiency in emulation, even if it's bad I'm mostly a consolefag so I can deal with dips/graphical fuckups. I don't have much in the way of standards and I've got too much money to blow. I'll go for those 3, then try out some others, thanks for the help fellers.

Attached: 1547890188091.png (358x374, 115K)

just cut the bars?

Use this guide to fix AC4's issues and to best optimize the other 2
youtube.com/watch?v=H-z4rt3TRGA

what? and destroy a gate in complete perfect shape?

Yes? Its an inanimate object. It doesnt matter in comparison to the lives of the innocents. It can be repaired in what like maybe an hour or 2

Then those deer come back the next day

>lives of the innocents
You're fucking with us, we get it.

Attached: mitchdavidson.png (342x400, 273K)

>Kefka
>innocent character

Nigga what

Literally did nothing wrong

4, 5, 0, 6, 7, X, and Assault Horizon Legacy (the 3DS game, not to be confused with Assault Horizon) are all good starting points, but tradition dictates starting with 4, 5, and 0. Also be sure to play the fan translation of 3 at some point. There's an emulation guide on /aceg/.

>lives of the innocents
Listen, those fucking deer were trying to sneak into private property. They were breaking and entering, lurking around outside somebody's home. Who knows what would've happened to the family inside if they hadn't got stuck in that fence?

Don't be an apologist. Those deer are clearly criminals with sinister intent.

But they have nice faces

Is that so.

Attached: 1534588319900.png (690x488, 95K)

well time to fap

I was waiting for this to be posted. Nice user

The Belkans (Jews) are the bad guys

>Belkans
>Jews
>not germans with all their "wunderwaffen"

Bring out the shotgun and shoot the intruder like a true american
>my property

Attached: gud jaaab.png (587x600, 475K)

Not ok

Attached: every day we stray further from god.png (420x420, 263K)

Any nationality whose name ends with an "-an" is default the bad guy.

See:
>Russian
>Somalian
>American
etc...

it wont stop hurting

Attached: ertfgyu-1.jpg (2480x3508, 1.1M)

Attached: anon goes hunting.png (1320x4000, 3.02M)

>chinks are the good guys
fuck off epic shill

One thing I hated from Fable 2 was the fact that if you choose to save your dog, you're a selfish piece of shit for everyone.

Our country now.

Attached: 1548885692344.png (990x1146, 1.19M)

Needs of the few is best ending, the other two are joke tier and the game basically mocks you for them.

FF5 was better for that

I thought the game ended at 2 separate points and then there was the third world

Fuck dogs.

Attached: shoveldog.gif (330x264, 2.95M)

>Have too much of a messiah complex to not pick save everyone
>Couldn't even incarcerate and punish the fuckstain who did the same to me and then shot my dog because some retard decided to shoot him and give him the easy clean death he didn't deserve
I was fucking miserable until the DLC came out and I could sacrifice some person undeserving of their life to restore my dog, but it would have been much better if I could have marched the fucker who shot him out of his torture chamber and traded his life for that of his victim.

White girls do just that.

Couldn't agree more.

Attached: 005 Nero Claudius 4.png (248x350, 166K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ulhZvWDdIlY

Maybe Sharia won't be that bad.

Attached: absolutely haram.jpg (600x516, 65K)

have sex incel

I don't want to fuck a dog.

>you can kill innocents

Attached: hoffnung.jpg (299x168, 6K)

Fuck you for posting shovel dog!

I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going.

I have a feeling at least part of this post is fabricated.

It’s probably some sort of mixed Russian hunting dog.
Borzoi need long noses so they can smell the prey

I'm either a degenerate or anons are surprisingly good at making erotica of fucked up situations.

There many many thousands of anons on Yea Forums and it has been proven over and over again
- particularly on Yea Forums with stories like these - that a few have real writing talent.
Kinda like how there are some good artists as well.

What is hot here is how the female really wants it. Pushing back to feel pleasure, not stopping it. I'd say it's a pretty universial primal instinct among all animals.
>women get turned on by rape

Attached: 1479061783824.jpg (512x512, 45K)

>Belkans
>Innocents

you will pay for this, warcriminal.
Long live Belka!

Attached: 1558296980933.png (960x548, 649K)

he poisoned a fucking river to kill lots of people bruh.

space combat when?

Conservative/radical doesn't mean what you brainlets think it does in this case.

the game literally describes your erusean allies as conservatives multiple times in text

Yeah no shit, but it isn't referring to "western" conservatism as leisure suit mongoloid was implying, its referring to a faction simply opposed to the war-pressing radicals, not a left/right ideology.

Ace Combat 8: Infinite Space

Attached: Stalker-kun_is_why_we_can't_have_nice_things.jpg (1024x768, 24K)

Why can't Nintendo get more ace combat games?