So...

>So, the WWE and Take Two Interactive released the first official trailer for WWE 2K20 on the official WWE YouTube channel. It is a 51 second commercial that features 11 seconds of game play.

>What are those other 40 seconds used for, you ask? Well, a very boring live action “cocktail party” that Becky Lynch crashes by literally crashing the glass ceiling. Lynch then grabs a cookie, bites it, and drops it in Hulk Hogan’s glass. She follows this up with a brief stare down with Roman Reigns before he hands her a glass of champagne and they clink glasses. Thank God it was only 40 seconds because I was 5 seconds away from falling asleep.

>The 11 seconds of game play was even worse.

>The trailer showed off PS3 level graphics that are getting roasted in the comment section. Additionally, many comments are wondering why Becky Lynch is on the cover of the game.

>I’m sure the comments will be disabled soon. After all, WWE is all about that “Women’s Revolution”, or so I hear.

>If they don’t disable the comments then the WWE will surely send in the shills to try to push Becky Lynch as “The Man” even though she has put less butts in seats than Kevin Nash.

>Admittedly I haven’t watched wrestling in years. I tapped out after CM Punk dropped the “pipe bomb” which only a mark believed to be genuine.

>Looking at the trailer for this game confirms that I made the right choice. I mean, let’s be honest. No matter how good a female wrestler is, they will never have the same appeal as a hulking man does. No one wants to see two 120 lb girls slapping each other when they can see two juiced up dudes beat the holy hell out of one another.

>This game drops on October 22 but I doubt anyone but the brain dead WWE fans will be picking it up.

Attached: file.png (599x472, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gRR-C1OCIWM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nriCYYs_CUs
youtube.com/watch?v=DySPltwSLDM
youtu.be/XyhzyJ1OY0Q?t=1472
youtube.com/watch?v=pNqThun0jLM
youtube.com/watch?v=dTk9VHScm_Q&
youtu.be/IFtkf8XV_l0?t=434
metro.co.uk/2018/11/21/pro-wrestler-nearly-kills-opponent-by-smashing-actual-concrete-block-on-his-head-8162473/
youtube.com/watch?v=LR-G22bUTvA
kayfabememories.com/Regions/midsouth/msw5-2.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=8BA1MK7bwbM
youtube.com/watch?v=ifh3ljUEWck
youtu.be/8uTCHS8KHdE?t=516
youtube.com/watch?v=oi1W_j3gd6A&feature=youtu.be&t=304
youtube.com/watch?v=kUtW7ymtOh0
youtube.com/watch?v=WJDZZzY4C00
youtube.com/watch?v=-rgjEEmsvAE
youtube.com/watch?v=4io8HBtX9pA
youtube.com/watch?v=eZDXUtHttbM
youtube.com/watch?v=tsx_03UbZ1E
youtube.com/watch?v=7xSmUtjoxOw
youtube.com/watch?v=uIOBL-d8PJ4
scientificwrestling.com/members/forum/openthread.cfm?forum=7&threadid=21
youtube.com/watch?v=ZCuQ2LTl7TE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>Looking at the trailer for this game confirms that I made the right choice. I mean, let’s be honest. No matter how good a female wrestler is, they will never have the same appeal as a hulking man does. No one wants to see two 120 lb girls slapping each other when they can see two juiced up dudes beat the holy hell out of one another.
kek what a gay bitch

Based. Will pick up my copy to spite you.

Billy Dicksucker confirmed for faggot

BBDWTOS

Becky Lynch is literally the Hillary Clinton of wrestling, she's "over" in the same way.
Empty pandering to sell a few t-shirts and kill ratings even further. They know it, that's why this happened.
The last true over wrestler was Daniel Bryan, and he was a bugman too, but at least he could wrestle with anybody and he could talk, he got a shitty retarded catchphrase over.

Attached: gender equality.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

Obligatory

Attached: based.png (1891x1401, 102K)

haha lmao kotaku is so bad right stop talking about politics all the time yeah one angry gamer now thats real shit hes so based mhmmm

these games suck absolute ass and are only good for making dumb create a characters fight to the death

shill your shitty blog somewhere else you gay tub of lard

based af

lol

*me when i see a nigger* FUCKING HELL, MORE POLITICS BEING SHOVED DOWN MY THROAT? GOD DAMN IT, I DIDN'T WANT TO DO THIS, BUT YOU'RE GIVING ME NO OTHER CHOICE, HEIL HITLER

BASED ED BOON GIVING BILLY D THE STONE COLD STUNNER AND PINNING HIM CLEAN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RING

Attached: 1561062956406.png (699x672, 314K)

kwab

>playing a game based off a company that loves to suck saudi dick

I'll pass

You had me until here
>Looking at the trailer for this game confirms that I made the right choice. I mean, let’s be honest. No matter how good a female wrestler is, they will never have the same appeal as a hulking man does. No one wants to see two 120 lb girls slapping each other when they can see two juiced up dudes beat the holy hell out of one another.
Well a straight man would rather see 2 half naked women going at it than 2 muscle dudes. Also I dont think there are any wrestling moves out there that a woman wouldnt be able to do, they can get pretty bulky when they want.

*steals your cover and your girl*
based big dog ahyessir

Attached: 1555441553729.gif (500x281, 3.77M)

>giving a shit about wrestling in 2019
Is Romanetty still being pushed by Vince?

Based. Dumb Drumfp voting wrassling fans absolutely BTFO!

OneAngryGamer is such a jobber

of course

AWWWWW HEEEEEEEEEELL YEEEEEEAH

I stopped caring about wrestling when I was 13 around 2004. I dread to see what happened to it in the decades since.

>caring about WWE in 2019

2K games, hot off the press of HIRING THUGS to go to a family's house and threaten a Borderlands 3 news reporter, coming at us with another shitty cash grab.
When will it end 2k?
youtu.be/gRR-C1OCIWM

Attached: thinking.png (2048x2048, 145K)

>>So, the WWE and Take Two Interactive released the first official trailer for WWE 2K20 on the official WWE YouTube channel. It is a 51 second commercial that features 11 seconds of game play.
>>The trailer showed off PS3 level graphics that are getting roasted in the comment section
Literally the only 2 legit points made

>one angry incel
sage
have sex

2K has yet to make a wrestling game that surpasses this

Attached: 51J3oyqkSVL._SX466_.jpg (466x318, 37K)

It's hardly an 'artform' that moves with the times.

Cope, Becketty fag.

Because their are literally no games to play on the xbox one you incel faggot.

>no insulting muh precious potato waifu or her runny egg tits! ;_;
kek and copepilled

Calling people incels, what is this? Twitter?
Go back to Reset Era.

They keep hoping he'll take the rocks spot, but the guy just doesn't have it

Go shoot up a Kmart, incel

I dunno, when I was in the target audience (13 years old boy) I always hoped wrestling games would have more women to fap to.

C O P E

>Admittedly I haven’t watched wrestling in years
Why does he think his opinion matters then

Show me the creation suite, then we'll talk
I only play these to make stupid characters and watch them fight eachother while trying to commentate of the matches. Too bad the custom finishers are gone, those were fun as fuck and allowed for some nice silliness.
I still play WWE12, not because I don't have any newer ones, but because it's a buggy piece of shit that makes matches a lot more interesting
My current save has ~20 characters from vidyas and a few from anime I like, it's fun to watch them go

Nah, I'm not part of Antifa

I watch wrestling and his opinion is 100% right.

Why is it hard to understand how she is the cover star?

I love how Rollins is in a relationship with Becky and currently feuding for the top title with Lesnar, but they still opted to have Reigns be with her for the cover. What a cuck Seth Rollins is. Where my Moxleychads at? The true Michaels of The Shield for not being with the shit company that is WWE.

This was the last good WWE wrestling-game. Prove me wrong.

Attached: WWE Day Of Reckoning 2.jpg (1511x1000, 539K)

WWE games turned to shit right when they released 2008 Featuring ECW

Attached: spread em.jpg (336x432, 26K)

>No one wants to see two 120 lb girls slapping each other when they can see two juiced up dudes beat the holy hell out of one another.
gay cunt
used to only watch wrestling to wank to the grils as a kid

This is the only good wrestling game

Attached: sm.png (532x567, 880K)

Attached: 80684E6D-ED68-48ED-AB9B-6E7DF96AF51C.jpg (220x276, 33K)

>tfw me and my friends used to create warped versions of each other
>almost always used them
>when one of the guys we hung out with was away, we created a parody of his dad
>his dad was a cook with an anger-problem who bragged about having a 1000€ cooking knife
>made a huge cook with fire-red skin (from being angry) who had "1000€ Knife" written on his back
>his nickname was "boiling over with anger"
>that guy saw it and was pissed
>told him another friend made it
>he made a parody of that guys's father in revenge
>it ended up being a complete abomination, complete with balding head, lingerie, airplane-wings and flounder fish head

Good times.

Attached: moa.gif (220x292, 743K)

>Game commercials
>Never announcement of new features, just hyping up normies.

Attached: 1556138476646.jpg (1916x945, 238K)

Why the fuck did the put a mid card guy like Raven on the cover?

summer of 92

Attached: 1535914022889.gif (400x302, 4M)

You can't be "part of" Antifa.

I miss smack down vs raw. 2k sucks. I have fond memories of svr 2006, 08 and 11. Also smack down hctp and shit your mouth.

>AEW gets AKI to make them a wrestling game
>weekly show on TNT
>WWE ratings still falling under HHH and Vince
>HHH and Vince move WWE to Saudi permanently

Becky Lynch is Roman Reigns with a vagina.

This dude is gay right?

>Well a straight man would rather see 2 half naked women going at it than 2 muscle dudes
Have you ever seen women's wrestling? It's boring as fuck hair-pulling and kicks and they all make retarded screeching noises. Male wrestlers have a greater stage presence and they are more entertaining period, even female fans of wrestling will agree.

Not that much. Seth Rollins is the current top guy

since he seems not to like the woman who looks like a tranny I'm going to say no

Yeah you can, you wear a ninja outfit, take a baseball bat and go vandalize stuff and beat the shit out of nazis (nazis = everyone I don't agree with)
That'll show these fascists!

>not liking roided up """women""" makes you gay

Attached: brainlet.png (645x729, 75K)

He can at least has some mic skills unlike roman but I'm stil pissed he had to injure Sting, and I'm pretty sure he's injured many other guys as well.

kek

>Where my Moxleychads at? The true Michaels of The Shield for not being with the shit company that is WWE
based and moxpilled
Him at the G1 has been awesome. If Naito wins it, Moxley is definitely gonna be a briefcase defense.

He kinda sucks right now. On Monday there was a segment where Brock Lesnar beat him up and then he had some kind of Passion of the Rollins promo afterwards, and it was the most awkward thing

KWAB

He desperately wants the "tranny with bolt-ons" designs from MK9 back, so I'd say it's a pretty safe bet.

Attached: 1561110206166.jpg (2072x7500, 3.09M)

This faggot needs a new a gimmick. Anti SJW shit got old in 2016.

lmao that shit was so cringe, the crowd was booing and chanting 'What?' during what was supposed to be some sympathetic babyface promo

They even used his lukemia to get him over and that lasted for about a week.

Stopped playing wwe games after wwe 12, also stopped watching that gay shit teo years ago. It's low quality entertainment and cringy as fuck.

He got lukemia, returned and now is in the upper-midcard waiting until Seth finally fucks off from the title scene. Also you remember Baron Corbin and Shane MacMahon? They're main heels now.

>He got lukemia
Worked

what the fuck is even happening in this webm? it looks like he grabs her to give her a rock bottom or something but then she reverses the hold and body slams him but when they hit the mat, she's the one that got hurt and he springs to his feet.
did you post this because it was retarded? i used to watch wrestling and i can't understand what was happening.
anyway, on topic, i want a wrestling game that is NOTHING like the garbage 2K makes. have it be a 3D movement arena type fighter like bushido blade meets soul calibur but with easier controls and all the greats from history in a crossover time travel dream match where vince is after a time crystal for immortality or some stupid bullshit. you can have andre the giant vs the undertaker and steam boat ricky taking on steve austin and macho man coming off the top rope onto john cena. the game has fuck loads of unlockable costumes and taunts and shit. there is no create-a-fighter, because the game is actually designed by people that know how to make a fighting game instead of fucking dumb cunts.
the game is called time slam and the final boss is benoit.

Attached: Randy-Savage-gifs-001_004.gif (367x244, 1.43M)

That's his finisher

I like the one with the Captchas more

Speaking of which, what in the holy fuck happened to Paige?

>new features in a yearly iterated sports game
The only work they put into features these days is deciding which ones to move into the in-game shop.

black balding diva kicked her in the back at a house show and fucked her up, she's now the manager for a pair of Joshis (Asuka & Kairi Sane)

Attached: 1565136253894.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

>there are people that still watch wrestling after they finished middle school

I stopped watching wrestling in like 2002 but then I started watching again in 2015. It's just dumb fun. Video games are pretty silly too

his finisher? fucking cringe
wrestling fans are literally worse than moba players

>YES YES YES-fag
>IT WAS HIS TURN!!!
And becky is the Hilldawg in this example?

Cope.

>there are people that still play video games after they finished middle school
KWAB

Attached: 1546646344824.png (266x428, 229K)

Hulk hogan is still allowed to exist in wrestling after being racist that one time?

Why don't they just make another classic WWF game? Who gives a fuck about the faggy WWE anyways?

>see a different article covering 2k20
>Lynch says that she's proud to be the first woman to make a WWE game cover
>mfw there have been more than a few covers that featured women, Smackdown 2 had Chyna on the front in EU territories for example
Dumb bitch.

Attached: 1458344402629.jpg (377x465, 86K)

Alot of things. It's kinda depressing really. I never thought she was that talented, but shit's been rough. First she got a sex tape where she got BLACKED by Xavier Woods leaked, then she got coked up and probably beat by Del Rio who picked her up on the rebound after his divorce. Then she got over that, but her years of injuries from wrestling since she was teen finally caught up to her and she had to retire. To rub it all in The Rock produced a biopic about her that was actually pretty decent, but was bittersweet as fuck since her career was over before it even released.

I mean fuck, I think only Bret Hart has her beat in suffering a complete career downturn, but Bret was in his mid-late 30's when all that shit went down.

Will Toni "Big Arse" Storm be in the game?

Attached: 6a7b373ae8c035ffc9d9d86874d33453.jpg (475x640, 52K)

Well Vince is allowed despite saying "whats up my Nigga" to JC while Booker T was right next to him.

The future is women. I hope they never go back to that bloody violent crap.

If you were over 16, you'd know that Raven was one of the most over guys in WCW at the time that game came out

I will only give a shit if they bring back breast slider in CAC, if not they can go eat shit.

Attached: FaceApp_1537072902572.jpg (374x376, 52K)

I think she means the fist woman on the cover without any male wrestlers front and center with a female in the back

>First she got a sex tape where she got BLACKED by Xavier Woods leaked
You know I always knew) suspected that she was a British slag and slut, but once I watched that video I lost all interest in that coalburning whore.

Sharing the same cover space as the other guys so that's still not correct.

Attached: 51JHGTJHDJL.jpg (493x500, 61K)

my nigger, such a great game

>coalburning
/pol/tard cringe

Get over it, liberal.

The only women that were truly over were Lita and Trish 2 decades ago when WWE was bigger

Its so hard watching Shane
>runs down to the ring doing his stupid dance like he's still a teenager
>match begins
>does a bunch of bad looking punches
>runs around the ring frantically
>immediately gassed
>takes a single bump
>turns purple and looks like he's dying
>opponent has to carry him through the rest of the match

Attached: 1563986972288.png (1121x556, 1.21M)

Sable was a legit draw and over as fuck

>If Naito wins it
lol

Stacey was front and centre on the DoR2 cover

Stacy Keibler was as well but modern wuss men didn't like it when WWE had sexy shit so she's never included.

Lol shut up nigger,everyone know oneangryincel is right wing kotaku
Also
>Defending Kotaku
Ambarassing...Just embarasding.

KWAB

You don’t remember Sunny or Sable, eh

Sable didn’t actually like to wrestle

Isn't Becky like the biggest star in the company right now? and also by far and away the best/most popular woman wrestler?

It's one thing if old HHH gets in the ring he's still jacked but Shane? He should be in the back his glory days are over

>Doesnt fuck her right then and there
Lame

I was disappointing with wrestling games after smackdown vs raw 201, can't see why this one would be different

I want to marry and impregnate Liv Morgan.

>best
lol
>popular
lol

She's front and center because she's the female Roman. It's as simple as that.

>Waaaa my waifu fucked nigger waaaaa

Who's a better or more popular woman wrestler? All I know is she headlined wrestlemania iirc and people were super happy about it
I haven't watched the product in years

Not him but I agree with him, most women who fuck black dudes do it so they can say they fucked a black dude. That is 100% slut behavior and sluts don't deserve love

>caring about fake fight
I will never get WWEfags, whats the apeal?

I'm not the go to authority on that shit user but In my opinion I would rate Asuka way higher than her but Vince doesn't like anyone from the east so she's getting shit on all the time.

Svr 2009 is the only wwe game I've bought that I still play

>WWE
>Not Worldly
>Not Wrestling
>Not Entertainment
also
>one angry faggot

Attached: 3ee.png (499x427, 127K)

>No one wants to see two 120 lb girls slapping each other when they can see two juiced up dudes beat the holy hell out of one another.
I do, but I don't want to watch disgusting real girls doing it.

Attached: 519MPAPTQML._AC_SX430_.jpg (372x500, 46K)

The woman empowerment propaganda is cringe as fuck to be honest. Why can't they just do their thing without looking so pretentious?

Don't count him out yet

>I have thoughts
literally can't get passed the headline without lying

cringe on at least 3 different levels

>Yukes got the boot
2kwwe still sucks

Gedo will never let him

>OneAngryIncel

kek

>doesn’t care for fake stuff
>plays video games
LOL

Was that sex tape any good?

They're not seeking normalization that's why. If it becomes normal then they have nothing to elevate themselves with and thus can't deflect criticisms with the pretentiousness behind it all.

Reminder that Smackdown 2 and Smackdown vs Raw 2006 are the best in the series

I hope Bill Burr’s wife doesn’t find out he’s been back with white women in the ring.

Chyna used to legitimately wrestle 300lb men back in the day on equal footing they'll never top that

>implying

Attached: CAFA8F0B-DF12-4D11-81E1-AAF51EEDC47B.jpg (300x217, 24K)

They probably won't. Chyna was their one and only chance to have that shit work naturally and they fucked it with backstage politics. Their inter-gender matches since then have been a fucking joke.

Truth. British girls are massive sluts. I always notice most of the girls who date black men are usually British and Jewish.

Reminder that Kane was the da best

Attached: 27A88286-0A41-4C6E-92DC-4193C220BFEB.jpg (321x361, 29K)

>Becky Lynch sucks!
>No I don't watch wrestling but I browse Yea Forums so I know
lmao videogame/wrestling >journalism

Still my favorite.

They should allow mixed combats.

Attached: orgasm throw.webm (1280x720, 2.5M)

I think that's actually a feature they're promoting in the new game.

What's the appeal of anything that isn't reality?

God i want to pin and fuck her so much.

Never got that Championship runnafter his return when he was red hot like he should have. Or at least let him win that rumble he absolutely destroyed in.

Is there still bleeding in the modern wwe games? Used of weapons?

I watch NJPW so I don't care

Why does no one else make wrestling games, all you have to do is make one better than the shit 2k pumps out every year with full mod support and you'd make bank, you don't even need the WWE license, just make a generic game and let people add their own characters, thats like 90% of the fun anyway.

Last I played was 2k18 and there was blood

Matt Riddle in yet?

Attached: 1565126638870.jpg (1080x1440, 508K)

But thats exactly why 2K dropped Yukes

Most post-HCTP rasslin games were actually pretty bad, even the ones people like to post because the songs were "cool".
SvR 2007 is actually overrated as fuck, that game introduced the retarded analog control system (something that got removed a few years later) and it completely scrapped all the physics, forcing you to use the ultimate grapples or finishers to break tables, defend that

>the way she's laughing and lifting her shirt
That girl wanted to get fucked so much.

cope

What a beautiful smile.

I didn't know about this, pretty cool.
It's Yukes though so I have doubts as to whether or not they're capable of making a decent game in the first place, maybe they'll be able to do better with more than a years dev time.

kevin nash summer 92

>Well a straight man would rather see 2 half naked women going at it than 2 muscle dudes.
That depends of what you're after, if you want to see a good fight then the men will more than likely deliver, same thing with real sports.

I haven't watched Wrestling in like 15 years. How's Chris Benoit doing?

If I want porn, I'll watch porn.
Wrestling is only good when it's as athletic and over the top as possible and Women just can't do that.

A S U K A

Attached: Ausuka.jpg (1200x675, 96K)

>Benoit wasn't in the trailer with his kids talking with Eddie
shit game

I wish One Angry Gamer was half as angry when anti-SJWs start mass shootings or harass people to the point of suicide as he is when a video game has a woman in it.

Very funny.

She's one of the best wrestlers on the roster (regardless of gender) and is stuck in tag team hell. Her reign should've been longer rather than "le flair record" needing to be once again inflated.

The best

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 338K)

There's plenty of others who cry about that

She can't speak English, so she can't cut enjoyable promos. It might be different if she had a good manager who spoke for her, but that ship has kind of sailed

Is Billy based?

Attached: 15478645597.png (614x662, 235K)

>She can't speak English
She does ok. Not good enough for "the fans" but better then some recent transfers I run into daily.

>baby metal actually have made a successful comeback
Very happy for them.

I don't read his bullshit that often, but this one actually reads like one of those parodies you see game journos shit out of what they think gamers would write.

Attached: 1550446384171.png (878x651, 552K)

cringe

>Allowing SJWs To Win... For now
This has to be bait.

rolled out too late botching that

nope

Feels good

Attached: wda.gif (500x281, 2.98M)

>orchestrated combat full of pulled punches and careful theatrics

Nah, just watch Mexican boxing.

Attached: morales_barrera.webm (960x624, 2.86M)

Stopped paying attention to this shit a long time ago, who the fuck is Roman Reigns?

Real fights have no in-ring psychology, they're total spotfests

>80lbs manlets throwing weakly punches

There´s more powerful strikes being thrown at little girl's pillow fights at sleepovers

>I don't know anything about anything, let me comment on it

Either one of those guys would beat the dogshit out you, boyo.

lightweight boxing is unironically the best, heavyweight is fucking shit these days, ever since the klitschkos with their 10 rounds of wow its fucking nothing or the cancerous nigger counterboxer

at least in the lighter weights they are actually fighting

>WWE

Literally who gives a shit. It’s like Madden. Same shit every year. The last good WWE game was WWE All-Stars because they at least tried something different.

>I have thoughts
Nothing intelligent I'm sure.

Raven was over as fuck in 98 retard

>tfw AEW will have a based VPW Aki style game
E-drones seething

Nash is right there, ya simp.

They´d tire themselves out trying to hurt me. They have no power behind their punches, they´d feel like light taps to. One punch and I´d probably kill one of them.
Those 50lbs beaners should stick to cock-or dogfighting

This so I can have a CAW video game tournament without it being male fighters only

Make the switch, Yea Forums
Wrestling's actually good if you know where to look.

Attached: 1565104261469.webm (896x500, 2.93M)

>even the ref throws himself around to do the count

Big Dimes Baron

SANADA is so fucking cool.

>This thread

Holy ding-dong diddly cringe

Attached: KWAB.png (1440x2560, 1.83M)

Should've just put someone who's truly BADASS on the cover.

Attached: Pure as they come.gif (320x240, 567K)

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Wcw characters are waaaay better holy shit get a clue take a shower etc...

I love watching New Japan during G1 season. Aside from that, though, I don't bother with wrestling at all.

Billy has thoughts? And here i thought he was only capable of regurgiating parrot buzzwords

>No restriction on how many titles you could have
>No restrictions of any kind on the titles themselves.

I miss you, Shane McMahon, Intercontinental Champion, Heavyweight champion, Tag-team Champion (stabled with himself), Women's Champion.

mmmm, Yea Forums posters wouldn't wanna mess with them

Attached: undercarder mmm.gif (200x200, 198K)

Don't mind me. Just showing you that you don't need to get woke to sell 13 million copies

Attached: Kronika gets BLACKED by Nergigante.png (1084x957, 901K)

Women can fuck whoever they want. But I have just as much right to judge them for it. Again, get over it you miscegenation apologist liberal retard.

>Look at OAG frontpage
>Half the articles is cheats for casual indie games like train valley and my time in portia
Holy shit what, this is supposed to be a "real" gamer?

Attached: Discussing the important stuff.png (870x722, 224K)

What are they gonna do? Break their ribs trying to do a 360 kickflip piledriver off the top of the cage onto a pile of jacks and curling stones at me?

Attached: 5188e9cd133362e349708cd3c859a6d2.gif (128x128, 23K)

worked

Attached: 1522634798737.png (666x666, 12K)

Why does a guy whose main chip is MUH CENSORSHIP censor images on his blog?

Attached: OAG wants to stop censorship but his mom wont let him.png (488x790, 434K)

>Know a dev who is into MMA and wrestling like fucking crazy and uses that particular icon.

A coincidence, I'm sure. Yes.

Attached: 1559682964806.png (2560x1440, 460K)

I can't understand how any can like that guy's work. Bitching at the most insignificant things. Hs's basically a cartoon.

What's wrong with him? I saw a few matches now and then and he seems decent enough. Not AAA, but certainly not shit either

Attached: 1459742284240.jpg (800x893, 116K)

>they dropped Yukes and gave control to Visual Concepts for the future games
It's a shame they didn't boot them sooner, VC is a talented developer.

Taking off the mask ruined his mystique forever. Young Kane was an absolute beast that had a Michael Myers vibe he wasn't as intimidating after.

>We've gone from "Get woke, go broke" to "W-w-well, you D-DON'T HAVE TO be woke"
lmfao

Weird thing is, he's such a nice guy in real life, like Mankind.
The "scarier" they act the nicer they tend to be off cam

Who even buys wrestling games anymore? WTF Wrestling games haven't been relevant since Attitude.

Kinda sad consider how many years of internet warriorism has passed.

Attached: big list.png (603x1001, 164K)

I do

I played WWE 2k17 some time back. Why does it have significantly less features than some of the Smackdown vs Raw games? I couldn’t create my own taunts and moves and couldn’t drag the fight all the way in to the parking lot. Also can’t do male vs female fights which is kind of shit because there’s only like a handful of divas, so if you happen to make a diva you may as well create a whole new roster while you’re at it so you can actually have opponents

Is billy running out of material? Who the fuck gives a shit what some blogger thinks about a fucking WWE game in 2019?

1. Pic related will never be toppled.
2. Let women break glass ceilings in fiction so they can proceed to break their backs trying to pull the same shit on real life men in a deluded stupor of feminist empowered retardation, and thereby make it easier to rape them since they aren't running away anymore.

Attached: WWF_No_Mercy.jpg (578x400, 168K)

>you will never watch parallel universe EWW where 200lb of muscle amazonian women piledrive each other while tiny manlets compete in the twink division.

It hurts lads.

It's a clever self protection strategy actually. Sure, you might risk AIDS, but at least you'll never be stalked by mentally ill fat creepy neckbeards again.

Anyone else still a 2k14 chad? I still play it for my army of CAW waifus. It still has tons of creation options and custom music, and I couldn't live without either. That and HCTP.

Attached: 1550050451833.jpg (800x800, 149K)

>Play Smackdown (one of the first) on PS1 as a young teen
>See that black wrestler girl, Jaqueline or something's intro video
That's the moment i started to have a thing for exotic features

Should have been Asuka

The WWE games havent been good for a good while, right? How would you actually make a wrestling game? The whole premise falls short because they don't actually hurt each other, otherwise why not give them a knife to stab their opponent with and be done with it

Neither of those even come close to WWF No Mercy and y’all know it. Day of Reckoning 2 was the last good wrestling game

Slowly start adding superpowers and supernatural shit, and also continue making new storylines for all kinds of characters like No Mercy.
The rest is just improving graphics.
Done deal.

I thought the vague point of the wrassling games is that they don't need to do camera cutaways and have botches BECAUSE its a game and thus they can actually hurt each other. It being a game makes that easier than the "real" thing doesn't it?

Or would a wrestling game be more real if it had switching camera and moves that clearly miss by a yard yet the other guy gets blown away. Or maybe a game where wrestlers get all hissy and start no-selling each other? Fuck I'd play that.

Mechanically the games are fine, if not a little bloated with minigames. What needs to be fixed is the settings. More venues and arenas, outdoor locations and “backyard” stuff. Maybe even some fantasy locations as a nod to some of the outlandish commercials of the 90s (piledrive someone through the round table as referees dressed as knights run away). They’ve smoothed the combat out, now inject the fun

kek, you limp wristed faggots couldn't rape a sex doll if it weight more than 40kg

Good thing limp wristed trannies on hormone blockers are there to prove you wrong by blowing the shit out of all women's leagues. :^)

Pretty sure there's no trannies in WWE yet.

This, Something hot about that. When I was a kid if they showed that all the time Id view in.

Attached: sub_and_dom.jpg (1200x1200, 175K)

Yeah, whatever, how's CAW?

Becky Lynch draws no Dimes why the fuck does she get to be on the cover ? fuck feminism.

I mean I just can't get behind the premise of actually "fighting" someone in wrestling because of how stupid kayfabe is. Oh you took a finisher, you are supposed to not be able to kick out of a pin. Even if that finisher is some stupid shit like the Cobra.

Too late user. Google it.

That's a suspiciously expensive looking chair to be anywhere near a mat.

Holy fuck that ref

Don't care and don't give a fuck. Stay mad your fake sport has fake women in it.

A fake sport without fake women wouldn't be a fake sport user, are you being retarded on purpose?

They hurt each other it's just a slow effect that accumulates over a couple decades until their back is fucked

The reason that they're just pushing whoever they want and don't care about ratings anymore is because they're making all their money from contracts. The Saudi cobtract is worth $60 MILLION per year. The FOX contract is worth $200 MILLION per year. They never need to worry about ratings or ticket sales ever again because they're making more money from those contracts than they could ever possibly make from anything else.

They hurt themselves

>IT WAS REAL WHEN RANDY SAVAGE WRESTLED GODDANGIT

>AEWtists
>Edrones

Attached: kemonitom.jpg (480x480, 30K)

This is the same dev that randomly included big head mode in their reveal trailer last year

Attached: IMG_20181119_172258.jpg (4032x3024, 1.71M)

Nothing will ever be dumber than the worm or socko/mandible claw

The realest part in Wrestlemania was when they took their acting scenarios to the next level and Jake slapped a cobra to piss it off so it can be extra real when it fangrapes Randy.

Raven was never over. The guy who took the photo was a self-described Raven mark. That's literally the only reason.

Buy her game

Attached: mayu murdered.webm (600x338, 2.46M)

it's literally a corporation, you literal retard

they receive financing from banks

There hasn't been much SJW success lately for him to cry about. Don't worry, though, it's only a matter of time. Business will inevitably pick up for good old Billy.

It's gonna happen and there's nothing you can do about it.

That's pretty based

Finisher: The move that typically finishes the match. I mean do you want us to call it the COPE or the KWAB or the ZOOMER BOOMER

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nriCYYs_CUs

Wrestling's audience was 90+% adults before the 90s.

Wendi Richter drew 5 million viewers on cable back when only 10 million people even had cable.

The MMA girl who's name I don't remember is WAY more famous. Her and Lesnar are their 2 biggest stars and that's entirely because of their time in UFC.

During the Hulk Hogan era? Hell no. The attitude era was the most adult it will ever be.

>Christiany was used by Roman elite to make people subservient to the state
>Roman elite consisted of jews who introduced a sect that directly conflicted with not only their own religion, but also the ideals of their entire Empire and ultimately ended up as one of the reasons why the Roman Empire collapsed
Those Roman elites were pretty wacky people.

Vince's daughter (whatever her name is) admitted on twitter that it's just PR.

Not as wacky as the average OAG commenter

Everyone always seems to miss that guy's humerus sticking out of his skin

i thought they did away with the "wrestlers have a job" thing. is he a waiter? did he give her a "martini slam" or some such nonsense?

Attached: lolwut.gif (400x413, 1.87M)

>There was never a historical jesus despite the general consensus among historians being that there most likely was and it was totally a roman ploy despite zero evidence suggesting that whatsoever
This is what happens whenever you let a based retard make his own conclusion.

Attached: brainlet.jpg (474x535, 31K)

Look at the crowd in old shows, retard. It didn't become mostly kids until the 90s.

It was parents bringing their kids to see Hogan obviously 50% will be adults

Ronda Rousey?

I thought arrogant militant atheism died in like 2010 after getting mocked by fedora images

this is dumb and you should feel dumb for saying it

After the servers went down and even fucking VGCW dropped it? No way.

did this bald nigga just rock bottom himself from a girl?

Can we agree that the only good thing to ever come out of the WWE games is VGCW and its spinoffs?
Who BWA and WVGCW here?

What ?

>ONE
>ANGRY
>AUTIST

lmaooooooooo

did she die?

You are literally fucking delusional.

They mostly started to quiet down after they perceived that the fundies no longer were prominently opposing mainstream trends and a division occurred between them over SJW issues in the mid 2010s. They probably still hang out having autistic orgasm in a geeky forum somewhere.

God, what a fucking faggoty writing style. Some part of me just instinctively hates it on a primal level.

Does VGCW still exist? I recall really enjoying watching it weekly. Think i got burned around the time baz said he was gonna retire and hand it over to someone else

youtube.com/watch?v=DySPltwSLDM

Why is EVERYTHING so shit compared to the Attitude Era. The new wrestlers can't even beat women properly.

people get so upset about such petty shit

That part, good sir, that you so vehemently disagree with, is certainly what your lacking mind consider "intellectual writing". 'Tis natural that a simpleton feels threatened by deep layers of servismal choice of wording to tingle ones center of stimuli.

Buy Fire Pro Wrestling World + STARDOM DLC

Attached: Mayu just fuck my neck up iwatani.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

Christianity just isn't an issue it's very 90s to be rebellious against Christianity when there's bigger problems

>Sabin shows up
>Starts suplexing everyone
>His entire moveset is suplexes
>We love it and count every single suplex he does
>Baz is a faggot and hates this
>Changes his moveset so he doesn't have suplexes anymore
Unironically made me drop it
And then, ironically enough, a few years later, Brock Lesnar does the same thing and the audience starts counting them for real
We were making headstart on actual real wrestling and that faggot ruined it

They literally converted to muslims. Not making that up.

They were NEVER anti-religion. They were only ever anti-Christian. They always LOVED jews and muslims. Now they've stopped the "militant atheist" shit so they don't "offend muslims".

For every sensible and rational line this guy writes, he follows up with 10 purely insane rambling lines. Pretty much like his article ratios

Jesus fuck

she's hanging by her armpit in the last one btw

VGVW has ended a few years ago. Some of its spinoffs are still around using the newer WWE2k games

You now remember the time Kane shot Chyna in the eye with a firework.

Attached: chyna btfo.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

That's the dumbest shit i've ever read. Let me guess, you're a "persecuted christian"?
When the big names like Dawkins, Hitchens and Dennet actually converts, then i'd believe you.

OP's article reads like it's written by a mentally disabled social outcast. That being said, WWE is cringe,the game looks like shit, and NJPW is KINO.

What i really want from 2k games is to make all the accesories and usable in fights
like there are capes and robes that you can give peope but not when they fight, only for entrences and that's lame
i know they're worried about clipping but fuck it man, i just want my wrestling samurai vs superman

SvR 2006-2008

>Billy D has some thoughts
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH HOT TAKES ITT, SJWS AND KEKS BLOWN OUT

Attached: rockstar.png (564x268, 84K)

>Loved some classic moments of early VGCW matches (Duke vs snake, gaben ring break etc)
>Get drunk some day, feel like rewatching them
>They're all deleted or just gone

Attached: this is you.gif (450x253, 3.59M)

yeah but the crowd is wrestling fans
theyll believe anything
im sure if a guy stabbed another guy in the ring with a rubber knife some retard would call the police

this is also fake

Attached: watchluchalibre.webm (868x484, 1.74M)

>I mean, let’s be honest. No matter how good a female wrestler is, they will never have the same appeal as a hulking man does.
Chyna says hi from the next life

Funnily enough, Dawkins made a few posts a few years ago arguing in favor of christianity over islam and that got his fanbase in a uproar

Sorry, i just expected the fucking founding fathers of the modern atheism movement to be the FIRST to do whatever insane delusion that popped into your head first, since they of all people should fit your bill

user, I...

Attached: upload_2019-1-8_9-50-50.png (724x862, 578K)

If they wanted to promote female wrestlers, it should have been Asuka or Ember Moon. But judging by the shittalk on the game, maybe it's better they weren't.

>>IT WAS HIS TURN!!!
Daniel had his turn by winning at Mania 30
Most D-Bryfags like myself just seeing everything after as a Bonus
>Tfw saw it live and I still remember the goosebumps when Batista tapped out

I remember. The "Cultural Christian" shit. What a shitshow that was on everyone's part. Glad i don't make my belief in god vs no god a core part of my identity like these schmucks do

Female wrestling is such a missed opportunity, it doesn't have to be trophy wives in makeup pulling each other's hair and yelling, where's all the fit badasses that fighting games have

Attached: Billyboi.png (530x416, 37K)

>i-i-its fake!
So is Breaking Bad. We know. Its still fun.

Is this journalism or a blog? Wtf

Attached: 1562457975610.jpg (446x435, 36K)

I like Asuka, Becky's pits, and Alexa.

>where's all the fit badasses that fighting games have
you do realize those are fictional, right?

>CoDfags
What a bunch of plebs

Also so much fucking greentexting on OAG.

Attached: 1560583045474.jpg (598x931, 88K)

>Chyna died recently at a young age
Brutal

Just watch Joshi wrestling and pretend you watch for the in ring action instead for the cute (and very young) girls

Attached: watchstardom.webm (500x280, 1.55M)

I THINK THAT 2K SUCKS
MORE LIKE 2GAY BTW

Attached: 1533820656666.png (1091x651, 834K)

I thought you were joking. She literally broke the glass ceiling. Subtle

Gabi Garcia exists, and doesn't need much pay to perform.

Cute

Aren't there a few in mma, I don't mean like anime thin I just mean...honestly I don't know what I mean I don't even watch wrestling, I just see webms of women wrestling posted and think "this is too western for my cringy weeb ass"

>The trailer showed off PS3 level graphics that are getting roasted in the comment section.
Are console gamers actually fucking retarded?
Do they believe the hardware gets MAGICALLY better every year and that both ps4 and xbox1 isnt now over 6 years old?
How the fuck can those games look better on the same hardware, only so much smoke and mirrors tricks you can come up with before you run out of possibilities to fake out a bit more better looking game.

Billy reminds me so much of this public idiot

Attached: 1544732932041.png (626x813, 209K)

Her promos are amazing, personally speaking. The ones from her reign in NXT let her go full sass.

I feel like if those shootings didn't happen this thread wouldn't even be on this site.
I'm pretty surprised it hasn't been taken down yet by the 4channel mods.

Attached: 1563294076125.png (409x445, 231K)

How come even though I don't watch wrestling I love seeing people talk about wrestling? Wrestling lingo is so useful I'm surpised it hasn't spread more

>use a brick made of foam
>OH MY GOD HE HIT HIM WITH CINDERBLOCK!!
typical wrestling fans

You must be new, Billy has been advertising here for months.

Anyone have the classic Billy Hot Take™ where he calls someone a cuck for rather focusing on enjoying a game rather than focusing on some dumb implied mortal kombat ending?

It has.
>worked
>gimmick
>heat
>mark
Nothing will beat HHH's sledgehammer
>weapon that in real life would legit murder people
>hits people with his hand covering the hammer
>nobody even gets pinned by it
>calls himself le cerebral AssAssIn because he's a fucking mark for himself

Attached: MrPYuQfgUNpXdUxnq7QxIFtaCPWau3m97HlfhLJ3Ygo.jpg (642x361, 46K)

I'm under the impression that Japanese wrestlers are finally making headway into the WWE (and some WWE in japan). I don't watch the stuff, but nip wrestling would be a fresh breath of air to WWE from the webms i've seen

Yeah, I can't believe people actually think Bruiser Brody was killed lmao

No because what he said is shoot retarded.

Promos really should be amazing, the point is to be hype. Sadly, so many fall short.

Cracks me up every time I see the term "Jobber" used on Yea Forums

I love Liv Morgan.

that was an actual block not a worked one.

Why the fuck did some nordic manlet cuck like Daniel go so over with the crowd, when based real warrior genetics stuff like Reigns don't?

Of those I only know gimmick, sometimes I see jobber and I only know kayfabe because I read about it once by accident. I should go look a bunch up

But will biker Undertaker be in the game?
Also fuck that trailer for making it seem like Becky did something amazing when Chyna beat her to the punch decades ago and got a strap even.

Chyna doesn't count. She's actually a female hyena not a human. I saw the vids

He was killed in the locker room and they worked the jury to make it seem like self-defense.
Dude, when this happened
youtu.be/XyhzyJ1OY0Q?t=1472
They sent them death threats. Also, listen to this
youtube.com/watch?v=pNqThun0jLM

I meant
And
youtu.be/IFtkf8XV_l0?t=434
Lesnar didn't know where he was after he got backstage.

It was a real block. The man died for that.
metro.co.uk/2018/11/21/pro-wrestler-nearly-kills-opponent-by-smashing-actual-concrete-block-on-his-head-8162473/

the fuck is this girl's problem?

Post more Hana pls

Attached: Da3H4S0UwAAPkc2.jpg (1200x797, 189K)

no

Attached: hana wink.webm (1920x1080, 1.12M)

Nailed it

The funny thingis the only time he used a gimmick one he ended up hurting somebody

autism

Attached: mayu eats meat.webm (632x352, 2.78M)

fucking kek
and they say wrestlefags are "smart"
isnt there a specific word for those that bekieve everything in wrestling?

>Biker Taker
>game glitches and he either doesnt have a bike and floats or the bike leaves him behind

Attached: feminism.webm (532x298, 2.98M)

yeah, it's pretty interesting to read up on the stories backstage and more entertaining than the actual stuff desu

Real question.
Everybody but Ted pretty much hated WCW in turner. They couldnt even they their own fucking people in sister stations or programming to plug them in any way shape or form, including ads. Hell, CNN for a time was reporting on Nitro's success and called it a WWF produced show, not even knowing that their OWN parent company owned WCW, or even that WCW was even a thing.

Given all the long documented hate and disdain over WCW and anything that touched WCW, how much of a shit so you think Warner and DC caused over their comic character appearing in every single piece of raven merch (posters, promo pictures, 6x8 gloss's, the cover of every game he was in, etc).

Attached: 1563724753852.gif (428x240, 2.42M)

the block one it was real

based as fuck

mark, I think?

based, the music in this game was awesome. Also I remember getting all the belts via counouts lmao

I would watch the shit out of a girl wrestling league that was optimized for proud semenminds like myself BUT it would need all of the following components:
>girls are actually pretty
>they can actually perform wrestling moves
>they can actually pretend they get hurt
>the content is properly filthy, fetishy and ryonaesque

I have found literally nothing where all four would be true. There's plenty of wrestling fetish porn, but those ladies don't know how to do moves or sell moves.

tried Joshi wrestling?

>seeing jim cornette in Yea Forums

Attached: 1356755851175.jpg (309x282, 12K)

Based Suzuki

Attached: tumblr_ngh8ptNHcN1u2ragso1_400.gif (500x368, 914K)

Hispanic wrestling apparently used to be very hardcore back then. I've heard stories of machetes and other dangerous weapons having been used frequently in hardcore matches, and were one of the first ones to implement hardcore matches in wrestling.

Marks. Also, you don't know the Junkyard Dog "almost shot someone to death" story.
youtube.com/watch?v=LR-G22bUTvA
Read this
kayfabememories.com/Regions/midsouth/msw5-2.htm
The black guy legit sold the blindness around, so when the guy pulled the gun to kill the bad guy (heel) next to him ("don't worry, I got him!"), he didn't know if he should break kayfabe (fiction shit) and block him because then it would be him to die at the hands of the promoter for exposing the business.
>In the summer of the same year, the infamous feud with the Freebirds went down, where they blinded JYD with their hair cream and were going to force him to retire at the Superdome. Michael Hayes acted as if he was about to beat down the blind JYD, when a man jumped the guardrail and drew a pistol on The Boys From Badstreet. The police soon tackled the man and dragged him away, saving JYD from having to blow the story and stop his co-workers from getting shot. But that shows how beloved the Dog was: people were willing to kill for him.

>Shortly after that incident, JYD's first daughter was born, with Dog playing up the "fact" that he couldn't see his newborn baby to get sympathy and put a MASSIVE amount of heat on the Freebirds.

>The Freebirds had police escorts for the rest of the feud, which ended when Dog defeated Hayes in a steel cage dog collar match, which was sold by JYD fantastically as he talked about not having to see Hayes to beat his ass because he'd have nowhere to run.

This is the shit people hate because they prefer flippy shit performed by numale monkeys, apparently.

>Martini slam

Lmao

He's not a waiter, he was general manager of RAW for a while, and since he looked like shit when he was dressed like a wrestler, they decided to just let him wear that waiter shit.

I want a wrestler wife

>It’s drawn anger from the wrestling community, with WWE star Kurt Angle telling fans he’d love some time with the lad to show him what he thinks of his actions
Kek, is that guy even relevant after 2010?

>When incel rage hits limit break

Not quite on the perversion level I was thinking of unless you're in the know some extra juicy league I don't know about.

Priscilla Kelly is best wrestlefu.

I will never ever understand how apparently SO MANY PEOPLE can't separate fiction from reality.
If VR ever gets that realistic, the "games creates killers" arguement might actually end up holding water one day.
It's not even wrestling. Even literal fantasy shit like GoT had the kid playing geofry or whatever his name was getting death threats and shouting on the street off the set.

kwab

No you don't, that's like asking for a woman from the army. Might as well go get yourself injected with every std and maybe aids.

>numale monkeys
The irony here is that probably every single one of those swinging flipping numale monkeys could beat your ass to a puddle.

That's what made money, make it feel real.
>"Knoxville, Tennessee, I had a grandmother jump the rail to slap me in the face and the quote was >'You are not Jesus Christ and you will burn in Hell for your sins.' And that's exactly what—that's >exactly—I turned right to Gallows and said, 'We did it! We got 'em!' And that was the desired >reaction I wanted
When CM Punk was doing the Straight Edge Society, basically faux Jesus Christ with those christcuck infomercials.
youtube.com/watch?v=8BA1MK7bwbM
Now that everything is exposed and we know everything that happens, it's dead.
Before, evil wrestlers couldn't even sleep in the same hotel as the good ones, let alone ride together and eat together.

can't tell whether i'm scared or aroused

Mickie James was always my favorite female wrestler.

Worked into a seething frenzy.

Rather they stay safe and alive than the industry surviving off mentally ill and ustable retards.
Besides, internet expose everything anyway. Back in the days, every mistake made by a wrestler would at best be quietly discussed by a small number of nerds huddling in a circle who go frame by frame to find faults.
Nowadays if you google some guy's name, you're as likely to find all the time he "fucked up" as to information about him.

I like wrestlers. They're generally the biggest dweebs and bros there is despite their massive sizes. It's such a pleasant contradiction to norm. Their love of anime and vidya makes them far more relatable than the average joe on the street who actually might look like me.
It's a pleasure to hear both female and male wrestlers rant about their anime and vidya love.

The emperor's new clothes 1837 - 2019

I recall my brother saying this after listening to his Joe Rogan podcast, that Randy made him have the snake bite him before the match to prove it wasn't poisonous or some shit and he was so mad about it he riled it up before siccing it on him.

Aerated concrete might be brittle but it can kill just as well as a brick you twat.
Overall not a smart stunt, shit like thin metal and plastic chair and benches don't have much mass, aerated concrete i still heavy in bigger blocks and will be no different from getting kicked in the head at full speed.

In Texas people were willing to die for the Von Erich's family, until they realized the all-american christcucks were actually fucked up drug addicts, and most of that family died young after their business collapsed. Here the golden boy vs Ric Flair was found in his car, allegedly stoned out the ass, because he couldn't even move.
youtube.com/watch?v=ifh3ljUEWck
It's more or less like this
youtu.be/8uTCHS8KHdE?t=516
They found him drugged out of his mind before the match, after he locked up and stuck his nail in Sting's neck (you can see blood) he legit dropped him and pinned him for real.
But yeah, now that you see them play bad guy on tv and then they go on their youtube channel to play as Poison in SF5 or worse, Fortnite, there's no longer any worth in watching them. Wrestling was all about "larger than life", when it got too geeky it died a horrific death.
youtube.com/watch?v=oi1W_j3gd6A&feature=youtu.be&t=304

Attached: hdDbeb7.jpg (1452x1110, 76K)

Watch the podcast, it was wholesome. Jake went through some shit in life that you might as well say that him living currently is a feat of extreme athleticism and sport.

Austin Creed was at EVO.

Attached: 1521274121874.jpg (960x850, 118K)

daily reminder that he is the mayor of Knox County and voted ron paul.

Attached: Paige-6.jpg (768x1152, 64K)

I don't understand how people see anything in these arenas. I mean, they're gigantic, how does the guys in the far back even catch anything going on in the ring? I assumed they use the main entrance tv to show what's being recorded, but never actually seen it.

Oh yeah, i saw that sting vs Jeff long time ago, which basically ruined one of their returns if i recall right

They usually have the titantron, a big screen right up the ramp on the way to the ring, to show people the action, and where available that NBA top monitor thing.

>That batista
Holy shit he actually improved. I think i saw him when he was pretty new in WWE as a teen over a decade ago and then he was just a brute without personality.

>That bit when he mentions how Piper was scared of snakes
>Talks about how he tried to sneak up with the snake only for him to notice and pull a fucking gun on him to get him to fuck off

Attached: 1513377629804.jpg (439x526, 126K)

It ended but at least we have our own version on fridays

You’re thinking of AEW buddy

youtube.com/watch?v=kUtW7ymtOh0

they don't use "props" in wrestling, dude

Anybody have the image of her evolution.

Watch Japanese wrestling.

Opinion instantly disregarded

you're a literal mark

congratulations, you neckbeard faggot

Apparently you're now a mark if an ex criminal pulls up a gun on someone, and you DARE to think it's real after the police reports

>when it got too geeky it died

Exactly this.

Yea Forums is somehow even more autistic than /mlp/.

If someone asked me which one of the over 1300 episodes so far are my most favorite, I'd say it's a tie between the Jake episode and Alex Jones, with a wide gap between them and the next in line.

Attached: 1532272334248.jpg (400x460, 36K)

>Talking about Andre the Giant
>Mention to Jake about the HBO documentary on him, saying he'd like it
>"It's really good, you'd love it."
>"I-I don't want to. It would just hurt too much."

Attached: 1545358187344.jpg (599x474, 44K)

fantastic game

>The jeff match
Kek, you can tell the ref already knew what's going on about the 3.30 mark

Nothing will beat mankind vs undertaker hell in a cell. That shit was legit (in several ways)
How the fuck can one fat fuck take so much real punishment and still keep going?

Why watch people pretending to fight? Why not just watch people actually fighting?

youtube.com/watch?v=WJDZZzY4C00
When they did the Saudi show Daivari, a wrestler, came out with the Iranian flag.
He got death threats on twitter.
If wrestling was still good, he would've said "go fuck a goat", instead he said
>me so sorey me play actor me fiction me apology :(
Oh, and ironically the long-haired guy is legit a former /pol/fag, he literally was to a /pol/ meeting.

I thought they stopped making those games a while ago. One of the PS1 ones was legit.

This was the peak
youtube.com/watch?v=-rgjEEmsvAE
Listening to this with dolby surround gave me a headache.

Misuse of Stone Cold posting,

What you posted is the perfect description. He's not fit for the role. He doesn't have the charisma of the top-guy and he's not good enough to let it go while he's in the ring. Dude always looks nervous even when he puts that cool-guy facade. You could tell he wants nothing more but to just go home and play COD or someshit, instead of being the top-guy.

Because actual fights ends in less than 30 seconds, and rarely have dramatic storylines besides unironic ONLY muh win da belt vs random guy/girl with the same idea.
Even Boxing has more intercharacter development. Nothing beats Muhammad Ali trashtalking his opponents to generate hype.

Hell yeah

>no GM mode after austin has been calling for it for over a year on UUDD

Attached: game over.gif (448x252, 2.32M)

Yes

>the long-haired guy is legit a former /pol/fag, he literally was to a /pol/ meeting

Which guy? And post proof.

>WWE is all about that “Women’s Revolution”, or so I hear.

They droped that PR shit like a year a go

>he thinks I can see a midget leprechaun vs a 7 foot tall Punjab anywhere else

Didn't Vince cry about how special Andre was?

youtube.com/watch?v=4io8HBtX9pA

A scorned incel never forgets

not all the arenas are packed these days anyways

>Let me begin... Now this is really- I'm telling you Joe, this is the real deal.
Oh fuck this is gonna be good.

It's nice to see actual wrestling with some flair added to it and some nice stories being told where you don't know what will happen next. Suspension of disbelief like watching a movie. Now it's obviously more flippy spotfests with stories I couldn't care less about. Many of them have lame personalities

I heard they remove the created characters from the servers as soon as the newer game is out, is that true?

I really hope Wyatt goes over and we have a revival of fun gimmicks again instead of boring flippy shitters that need 6 special moves that are kicked out of.

Yeah he tears up at one point in that documentary. I recall hearing a story about Jerry Lawler giving him a drawing he did of Vince, Shane and his dad and he got emotional and hugged him.

i miss him bros
youtube.com/watch?v=eZDXUtHttbM

based
I miss him too. Kenta is a shit replacement.

>No rolling backhanded slap
0/10, see me after class

R Truth is a national treasure

That Jeff/Sting match is a fucking classic

From the obvious signs that he was super fucked up to everyone else trying their best to improvise, keep it together and just make sure both of them got through in one piece, it's a great example of how they handle rare situations like these. Sting's straight up disappointment is probably the crown on the shit pile

Gimme the tl;dr
It still isnt as bad as nba in the mycareer modo in that you can't do shit offline, right?

Attached: 1477162668805.png (803x790, 260K)

>that ref
HOLY FUCK

Oh mate it wasn't just Xavier woods. Judging by all the different dudes she fucked it was like half the stables. She takes pretty good facials though.

>No one wants to see two 120 lb girls slapping each other
Uhhhhh

HWNDU Jesus, google it. Reddit was conflicted about it, because he was saudi so untouchable, but also a /pol/fag. One of those "dividing by zero" moments.

They no longer slap each other like bitches, and that is the problem:
youtube.com/watch?v=tsx_03UbZ1E
They are unironically try to pass for legit wrestlers, and they're doing a terrible fucking job at it.
The blonde first coming to the ring was worked into a shoot when people booed their asses, and went crying on twitter about it.

>MFW people try to sell these midget strippers as "wrestlers"

Attached: vlcsnap-00002.png (486x360, 149K)

Attached: unbelievable.jpg (620x460, 38K)

youtube.com/watch?v=7xSmUtjoxOw

Attached: 1563162878401.jpg (666x635, 43K)

>tfw a modern WWE game will never come close to having the level of flexibility, control and creativity of a game as old as fucking EWR and the engine of Day of Reckoning.

It’s not fair, Bros...

Fuck off back to R3ddit you stupid niggerfaggot poltard, have sex incel.

Fuck off back to pol/ you stupid niggerfaggot neonazi.

I might be wrong, but aren't those mostly the modern wrestlers? As far as I know, old wrestlers prefer being seen as ultra macho guys or something along those lines

We never had threads about white trash games like WWE & CoD before /pol/ invited r/thedonald to the site
Fuck you inbred retards youre games were never good. Are we gonna have Madden & Nascar threads next?

Old wrestlers were either injured / retired athletes, bodybuilders who couldn't make it in BB competitions, or heirs to a wrestling family going back generations

Attached: tumblr_mr75ybeLXD1s0zdtdo1_r1_500.jpg (478x697, 101K)

seethe tranny

hit the bricks brother

Attached: 1435155521976.jpg (587x590, 46K)

Yeah, better have two or three more threads about that goth pedobait's feet in Pokeymans.
You forgot bouncers.
Get checked for CTE.

Yeah, I know. It often seems like they're trying way too hard whenever one of them is seen trying to bury the new talents when we all know they can't fight anymore and would get their ass handed to them.

Attached: boomer.png (380x349, 70K)

Attached: pro wrestling move irl.gif (480x270, 3.85M)

Yeah, nerds only took over wrestling in the last 15 years or so and especially in the last 10.

I'm not sure what you're trying to push, but they probably were a lot tougher in their prime than modern wrestlers who don't have to take nearly as many risks and are given much more leniency for taking time off, and don't even have to keep kayfabe

>Muh draws
I don't give a shit what makes dimes, I give a shit what entertains ME
Stop having a cuck mentality, faggots.

>no one responded to this post
Based user. Everyone here is a fag. Also that one niche Japanese wrestling game series is also based but I forgot the name

youtube.com/watch?v=uIOBL-d8PJ4

Why is Goldberg so hype?

Not trying to push any narrative, just making an observation.

To be fair, I think most of the setbacks you see in modern wrestling are for the best even when it results in having less "larger than life" figures that usually drew a lot more attention to wrestling. Most of the old wrestlers large physique were due to drug use that a lot of them often overused and developed an addiction, which has sadly taken up a large amount of them by the age of 40 and at a more alarming rate than even football players. I don't watch wrestling anymore, but it's good to know that they've taken better measures in ensuring the safety of their workers.

Attached: taker oldberg.webm (700x388, 2.94M)

>that fucking ref

Attached: 1505760876302.png (256x256, 168K)

>shoot brainbuster receipt for the shoot tombstone
they were just trying to have an all japan main event

>Judging by all the different dudes she fucked it was like half the stables.
No, like I said I suspected that she was probably a huge slut. Not dating or marriage material (as if that would even happen anyway lol), but I can enjoy her appearance or jerking off to her leaked porn. But once a woman fucks a black dude? I lose interest completely.

cringe

To add: I don't have that aversion with professional porn actresses. They're just literal whores who get paid by (((producers))) to suck and fuck on camera. I obviously prefer porn actresses who have never fucked a black dude, but it's not a deal-breaker in that case.

Libtard racemixer seethe.

>tfw I marked hard to this spot

She was such a mary sue for so long, this needed to happen

Attached: 1547212267047.jpg (320x278, 17K)

>oneangryincel
>"I don't actually care about wrestling but it has a woman in it so it makes me mad"
Is there anything more pathetic than going completely out of your way to get pissed off about things? For someone who shits his pants over SJWs he sure does act like one

Attached: 1522987803156.jpg (800x800, 98K)

scientificwrestling.com/members/forum/openthread.cfm?forum=7&threadid=21
Read from
>JB: Since your lie revolves so much around wrestling, does it bother you that your best student Sayama, went to all the flying moves?
Up to that big paragraph about Harley Race. Sayama would be Tiger Mask by the way.
The irony is that wrestling is never spoken about in here but it's never been so much about videogame bullshit. The action looks like a shitty videogame, the "wrestlers" look and act like skinny fat nerds.
This is wrestling now, women are just the icing on the shit cake.

Attached: hadouken.webm (960x540, 2.6M)

You're out your mind user. Raven was fucking huge around the time this game came out. Hell even I had MULTIPLE raven tshirts and I was a wwf diehard

Cringe

Attached: (You).gif (351x333, 2.21M)

What a great fucking game.

correct statement, wrong video

Try this
youtube.com/watch?v=ZCuQ2LTl7TE

It's okay when we do it, cuck.

>They are unironically try to pass for legit wrestlers, and they're doing a terrible fucking job at it.

Watching that video was painful. Jeezus, I had no idea this was going on. I actually learned something today, thanks user. They don't have the physique, the stage presence, or the energy of their male counterparts. Incidentally, this would have worked fine in a video game where their limitations as performers aren't an issue.

Make the switch

Attached: $$$$.jpg (1200x675, 286K)

Based.

Sorry, I'm not a bugman.

I'm a New Japan Chad. AEW is cringe.
With that said
>*Pretends to sell offense for 4 seconds*
>*Frontflip*
>*Backflip*
>*Sideflip*
>*Makes the :O face*
>*Awkward anime pose*
>*Overly contrived hold that takes 50 minutes to end in a DDT*
I'm so sick of this faggot. Omega just had to be a huge simp and go to the hot dog The Young Cuck + Cody Rhodes circle-jerk and now we're stuck with this dweeb.

Attached: 1564867170679.jpg (220x330, 21K)

>I'm a New Japan Chad
>I will also describe an Ospreay match from a year ago, despite the fact that he doesn't wrestle like this anymore because he got a clue and reined it in
Way to expose yourself THIS hard.

>From a year ago
Someone didn't watch him on the Super Jr's besides the Shingo match

Attached: 1559294013282.jpg (696x392, 51K)

This is AEW board. Nujapanlets go back.

Attached: 1559244108838.jpg (641x539, 29K)

Attached: KennyBTFOINGCima.gif (500x247, 2.91M)

>WWE games thread
Fuck I am late.