Do you ever take PTO solely to play a new game?

Do you ever take PTO solely to play a new game?

Attached: 8AC9F723-77C0-4E71-AE03-B4795346FBEB.jpg (1024x768, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2019/08/07/us/galveston-police-officers-arrest/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

8 days when Monster Hunter World came out.

Whoever made this sign is an absolute retard.
This is literally saying you do 24 hours worth of work in a year.

>people will actually get mad at this

I'm not even angry, I'm just struggling to get my head around what this person even thinks they're saying.

just failing(on purpose) at PEMDAS

What all bosses think: you should be fucking grateful for the opportunity to make me richer.

It's a fucking joke plaque.
My fucking job hung this shit up.
Loosen up you retarded NEETs

Working isn't natural. No one should work. I haven't worked a day in my life and I never intend to either.

He's joking but he means it. Like when people who are totally not racist tell racist jokes (they are just racists).

god can we just fucking kill all boomers

I know this is bait but there are people in the world stupid enough to actually have this stance.

>boomer math

Attached: 1538193609834.gif (250x250, 992K)

No, ill take a few hours if something is happening RIGHT NOW HOLY SHIT YOU NEED TO GET IN HERE but unusual glitch aside it hasnt happened in a while. The game will still be there in 8 hours

If you make a racist joke then at some level you must believe the message.

I must be missing something because 46 days worth of lunch breaks would be 1,104 one-hour lunch breaks.

How exactly does that work?

lmao these are some funny ass jewish mental gymnastics.

yes, I do that all the time, also, my country has like 26 year holidays, so between that and the month of PTOs I get, I seldomly work a whole week

What's wrong with being racist?

Mocking a stereotype does not mean you support or believe it to be true you moron.

you know, you stupid-ass nigger, you keep calling everyone racist and everyone will just accept it as the norm, because fucking everyone is "racist", and being ACTUALLY racist (as in lynching niggers for touching white people seats on the bus) will become the acceptable norm again as well.

I'm not racist, you stupid nigger! I'm not homophobic either, fucking faggot.

because the truth is everyone's an asshole, racism makes you believe some people arent based on the superficial reasoning they have the same skin color as you

racism is unfair treatment of someone based solely on their physical similarity with a certain humanoid subspecies.
what zoomers call "racism" is in actuality fair treatment of individuals under consideration of their potential behaviour according to statistical observations within their humanoid subspecies' societal data.

So if I make a joke about a dead baby, that means at some level I'm a murderer?

Your premise is flawed because the entire nature of comedy is that you make jokes to make people laugh, not to make personal statements about what you believe. So your underlying principal is that no one can ever say anything unless they actually believe it to be true which isn't the case at all.

If I write a joke about going to heaven and jerking off in front of god, it doesn't mean I actually believe heaven is real.

Like that black guy being arrested by the horse cops in Texas now. What a fucking shitshow.

I wonder if you can jerk off in front of God in heaven, haha.

I took a week off for Persona 5 and I'll probably do the same thing for Royal.

Being a murderer requires the physical action of murder so no. Racism has no such requirement.

Which way were you taught, Yea Forums?

Attached: pemdas.png (523x271, 4K)

Attached: fuck(((them))).png (443x257, 8K)

you know that time you put something up your ass to see what it feels like? God remembers your sin, and will show it to you when the time comes

info?

What kinda retarded backwards logic is this? That's implying that saying something is equivalent to believing something - which is an action, mind you. It's just an internal action, not an external one

That's a joke sign, it's also very passive aggressive and any manager who hangs that sign is going to be a pain in the ass to get leave approved from.

Wtf is this even saying pemdis??

Common core children of Yea Forums, how did your common core lessons teach you this? Or were you still learning basic division in highschool and never got a chance?

I guess Dave Chapelle is just a self loathing house nigger then, since you know, he tells racist jokes about blacks.
Or how about the blacks who mock whites for being too "white", over stuff like no flavor in their food or whites loving mayonnaise; are those blacks racist against whites?
The funny thing is that during the 90's and even into the 00's, we saw an unprecedented amount of decency between the races in the USA, and that was during a time where whites and blacks were busy mocking each other's stereotypes. Sure, some snowflakes were still pretending to be offended, but overall, shit was pretty chill, and it helped a black man get elected to the presidency.
Now, we have an entire generation of internet babies who whine about every supposed slight, and the definition of "bullying/racism"/etc continues to grow ever wider and larger.
And now you see a situation where racial tensions are at their highest, since the 1970's.
Maybe loosen up and try to laugh at yourself once in a while.
Everyone is a fucking puritan these days.

Right, but on some level it's true, yeah? Like even if I haven't actually murdered someone, the joke is revealing something true about me, which is that I can and would murder someone, correct?

Otherwise your premise makes no sense because you would have to concede that someone can in fact make a "racist" joke and not actually be racist, because the point of a joke is to be funny. And if the concept of racism is funny, then anyone can make fun of it.

Working isn't natural for niggers. Without work, animals would have never been tamed, food would have never grown, houses would never be built, ideas would never spread, society would never develop.

the former duh
who the fuck was taught the latter, retards?

Idiots like him genuinely believe that "thought-crimes" need to be punished.

>spending vacation days on vidya
I'm jelly as fuck. I have to spend them on renovating my fucking house.

Attached: kiwi.jpg (640x499, 72K)

t. speaking from experience

Actually only work 24 hours a year !?!?! Who the fuck did this math ?

>God remembers your sin, and will show it to you when the time comes
And I will cum like never before!

Cops on horses arrested a black guy but since they are on horseback, they had to use a rope on the black guy. Some fag took a picture and made allusions to slavery kek.

Good post, but please consider where you're posting and the length of your post. Remember that the people who need to learn this the most are the ones who read the least.

the world would be a better place if thought crimes could be and were punished
thoughts turn into actions, though I guess judging by your posts some of you act without thinking lol

Dave Chappelle got sour on his own comedy because actual racists (in various forms of denial) missed the subtleties and liked him for the wrong reasons. I suspect you might be own.

It's BODMAS

how does 30 minutes of coffee break account for 23 days a year??

Here's from cnn:
edition.cnn.com/2019/08/07/us/galveston-police-officers-arrest/index.html

The 16 hours used up each day reducing 261 days of work down to 91 makes no sense, that joke is not only passive aggressive its wrong.

>16 hours away from work
>24 - 16 = 8
>proceeds to substract an hour of a lunch break from that

Attached: 1460868605988.jpg (184x184, 8K)

The logic is legitimately ass-backwards. It only counts your "days" at work as a conversion of hours, then proceeds to count sick and vacation days as full days rather than conversions of 8 hour segments. Not to mention the fucking bullshit with the coffee and lunch breaks.
How do you get 23 days from a 30 minute coffee break? Drinking coffee for 30 minutes of EVERY DAY loses only about 7.6 days. Yet you're only drinking on the 91 days you're at work, which is about 1.9 days of lost productivity. Same for lunch, of those 91 days, 3.8 are lost to lunch.
Whoever made this "joke" needs to be publicly hanged and quartered.

good idea, means the chance of your retard ideals leaving this board are slim to none

I took roughly a week off to play Jurassic World Evolution at launch.
I have no regrets.

Attached: JWEGiganotosaurus.png (1586x1064, 3.32M)

It's most likely ass-backwards on purpose.
How about this shit:
You wanna buy a thing that costs $97, but you don't have any money. So you borrow $50 from your dad, and $50 from your mom. $50+$50=$100, right?
You buy the thing, and get $3 in return. You give your mom $1 and your dad $1 back, and keep the last $1.
Now you owe your mom $49 and your dad $49. $49+$49 = $98, + your $1 = $99. Where is the last dollar?

It's BIDMAS you foreign apes.

I always interpreted it as a riff on the
>hey, can I borrow $20?
>$10?! What do you need $5 for?!
type of humor

Ah, the bellboy problem.
49 + 49 debt from parents = 97 price of item + $1 you kept.

Oy veeeeeyyyyy

Attached: 1528969553287.jpg (780x558, 179K)

Why are boomers so obsessed with work?

>$49+$49 = $98, + your $1 = $99
Why are you adding money I have to money I owe? If I gave that $1 to my mom, I wouldn't owe her $50, I'd owe her $48.

The money I owe is -$49 + -$49, and I have $1, for a grand total of -$97 to my name, which is the exact cost of the thing I just bought.

The sign screams "Made By a Boomer"

>Taking a day off work means literally taking 8 hours off the work day you complete every time you show up to work

That edit isn't as funny as the original.

What's worse, boomers or cyclists?

Some edits are slightly funnier.

Attached: 1517323988665.jpg (791x861, 374K)

>󠛡 ▲
>▲ ▲

vegans

Boomers mistakenly believe their 'good work ethic' of 4 hours part time to buy a car in a month was responsible for the economic boom and not because their fathers died to crate a war economy boom.

i don't think ive ever seen the original, or if I have i don't even remember it at this point

󠛡 ▲
▲ ▲

>since you spend 16 hours a day away from work you have used up 170 days
What the fuck am I reading?

Attached: 1338792932008.jpg (192x220, 19K)

But Vegans are almost 100% of the time also cyclists.

So the 'trick' in this case is deliberately not treating the debt as a debt, right? There's no 'missing dollar' to begin with. It hurts your head a little because it's kind of like the maths equivalent of a nonsense statement that sounds grammatically correct, like calling someone 'twice as short' as someone else.

Yeah. It's deliberately mixing credit and debit.

Sounds like projection

I'm almost tempted to go to work today for some extra cash since some retard got canned but it's my day off and it's one of the rare occasions where I have 2 days off in a row so I don't think I'm going to do it. Extra money would be nice but rather enjoy my sanity and sleep. Dumb retard managers shouldn't have fired him when we were down 2 people.

Yeah, that makes sense. What's really going on is the false implication that those numbers SHOULD be able to add up to $100. 49 each is the remaining debt, with the dollar in your pocket effectively unrelated. Or something like that. My brain's still recovering from trying to explain the Monty Hall problem to anons. And my dad. Unsurprisingly, he got it faster than Yea Forums did.

Wouldn't that be lovely?

Yep. That's right. The initial debt is separate from the purchase, and the remaining dollar. If you disregard the debt and look at the money spent, you see $97 + $1 + $1 = $99, with the remaining $1 adding it up to $100.

Link the thread. That monty hall thing never made sense to me

An easier way to think about it is imagine the same rules but with 100 doors instead of 3.

It was a little while ago, don't think I have it floating around. The gist of Monty Hall is that what you're really betting on is the chance that you got the guess right the first time. Think of it with 100 doors. You pick one. The host opens 98 with goats behind them. Do you stick with your door, on the 1/100 chance you guessed the car right the first time, or do you pick the one door he didn't open, knowing he never opens the door with the car behind it?

I take PTO to watch the international. Last year it was great.

People who walk on the road when they're a sidewalk right next to them

Was it fun? I was curious about buying it since I love dinosaurs, theme park games, and Dino Crisis.

Why? You know sports events are rigged and filmed months in advance right? Every sports event is filmed in the hangar where they filmed the moon landing and all the people that go to stadiums are really just going to gigantic sex/murder orgies like in that Berserk arc where Griffith is reincarnated.

This and those retards that jaywalk on roads when they could just walk down to the crosswalk so they don't get hit by cars.

I still don't entirely get it
Why isn't it 50/50 if there's only two doors left

I just like posting "china in flames" every time on of their teams lost.

Because the question isn't what the final odds are, it's the odds that your initial choice was right. What's more likely, that your 1 initial pick had the car behind it, or one of the 99 doors you didn't pick had the car behind it?