...and I'll see you next time

...and I'll see you next time.

Attached: wtf is.png (512x512, 1M)

PLEASE

capslock on the video games board

That...is Joseph Clarence. Former amusement park owner responsible for the deaths of over 36 people. Quite the resume.

fuck you, Dan Didio

Is this Nassim Taleb?

what the fuck you lookin at cracka

Mr. Swing King?

Attached: 1550495571038.jpg (1080x600, 65K)

gotta check you white bread

Attached: agent47.png (800x252, 165K)

Am I correct in assuming that the only people who shit on the new Hitman games are 30 year old boomer fucks who haven't even played them?

I'm a person who likes the new games and even I think there's good reasons to hate them at times honestly.

Imbecile

Why is this guy memed?

He did nothing wrong.

I really miss grumpy Biscuit man
Putting aside his twitter, his videos were genuinely good, even with the weird over-analysing of the options menu, and he always seemed to enjoy the same types of games I did.
Come back, Biscuit man, make the Co-optional podcast bearable again

There are some problems like the retarded business model and time limited content, but the games are the best in the series overall.

>neglect park rides/equipment
>too greedy to pay for repairs
>people die as a result
>is fat
He is a monster.

>retarded business model and time limited content
>but the games are the best in the series overall
Are you retarded? With shit that you mentioned they aren't best in the series at all. Also, play Silent Asassin and Contracts, you pleb.

When the most of the games problems are meta stuff, then it's a pretty strong candidate for best in the series. The new games have by far the best gameplay out of all the Hitman games.

I skip the time limited stuff on purpose because it's so boring, the main missions are all I need and they are more replayable then they've ever been

>Come back, Biscuit man, make the Co-optional podcast bearable again
user...