Bernie's just no good

Bernie's just no good.

Attached: 1565140888227.png (1200x1200, 728K)

Other urls found in this thread:

serenesforest.net/three-houses/characters/growth-rates/
serenesforest.net/three-houses/classes/growth-rates/
youtube.com/watch?v=B8p6kNMUllo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shit bait. Doesn't even deserve a (You)

Go away Edgelord

I heard her eating a cake behind her dormitory door.

She cute.

Attached: Flayn giving Bernie the fishe.gif (994x311, 414K)

best sniper/assassin in the game

Can romance the green haired girl in this game?

Yes. But only as a male and not siding with Edelgard

how old is she in this image

Picked up

Bernie is trans.

Don't forget to give her lots of fish.

was my first wife.

this time either leonie or no one.
she deserves to feel like a woman :(

how long is the game?

Leonie has really cute endings with some Supports. Like with Raphael.

I hope this is the post timeskip version

Depends on the route, difficulty and whether you spend time with supports and free roam.
Should be around 40 hours a route.

Yes but killing her in front of her dad is more fun

Took me 59 hours for my first route.

Nope, she is 22 or so post-skip. And gets a questionable hair cut.

Attached: fire_emblem_three_houses_bernadetta_post_timeskip.jpg (250x250, 22K)

>tfw 60 hours in and haven't even finished the shortest route

Bernie is for being emotionally manipulated and impregnated by faceless men

>Sitting at 80 hours and just got to the timeskip
I just like grinding skills...

wtf she's cuter than pre timeskip and I'm a raging lolicon

>never liked FE
>hated the trailer
>tried it
>the game is actually very indulging

This game is really very addicting. How is this allowed

Like I said, it depends.
I did two routes in 90 hours.
Once I've done all 4, I will take a long time to do one so that I can have everyone with me as well as making them all experts.
I'm still mad we can't get Hilda's milkies (I prefer flat but she cute) unless we're Golden Deer.
Can't wait until Sothis and Nemesis become playable.

Attached: cute EL.jpg (1000x1418, 167K)

It's better than the last few but also has a lot of mechanics making their first appearance in the FE series

You can recruit Hilda outside of Golden Deer, I just did it on my Church route. You basically only have a chance in the week of March you have after Edelgard declares war.

Excluding Black Eagles then ? Cause I tried in Black Eagle and couldn't so I assumed she was locked the same manner Hubert and Dedue are.

You literally only get a week to grab her and it's after when Edie springs her trap in the tombs, you probably don't have the chance if you side with her.

i think you might need B rank support with her, but i'm not sure what the exact requirements are. literally everyone is straightforward except for hilda

She was simple for me. I just had B rank in axes and she was jumping to join.

im only a few missions in but shes one of my best units

She was a decent BBQ meal in my playthrough lol

I A support her and the option never came user. She never asked and I had no option to get her.

>A support before timeskip
sounds like bullshit

B*
Apologies, A chat is locked until time skip.

and funny

What route ?

Leaving Bernie to die alone on top of a hill!

Burning her corpse to ashes!

Detonating the explosives scattered around the hill when Bernie is surrounded by ennemis for the greater good!

She's pretty shit in my game. Fucking rng stats.

The advertising for the game was fucking awful, they need to fire whoever was in charge of that.

Church. Had a day or two of free time after Edle's attempt at Rhea's life in the tomb and I snagged her then.

When will this shit be playable on PC via an emulator?

Attached: 1563472474328.jpg (1084x1200, 123K)

>Fucking rng stats
Not RNG's fault actually, Bernie has fucking awful growths. She's genuinely one of the worst units in the game stat-wise. But she's a cutie and a good girl so I'll just save the stat boosters for her.

Alright.
But what About Blue Lions and Black Eagles ?

Wtf was that A+ support between pic related? Totally ruined Hubert's character and just felt like fujo pandering

Attached: IMG_20190807_103830.jpg (786x755, 89K)

Hilda cannot be on Edelgard's route if I'm not wrong. Her and Catherine can be recruited on the Church route if you don't go to Edelgard's coronation.

Considering that there's no working Switch emulator yet, and that optimizing games like this is usually hard as fuck on them, you'll probably have to wait years

>not making her a dancer so she can be useful with her terrible stats
Also it embarrasses her greatly, which is VERY amusing.

That's perfectly normal, don't worry. Thankfully the rest of the Eagles don't need strength boosters so you can hoard them and then once she's Bow Knight you can load them onto her.

Attached: bernie limp noodle arms.jpg (1111x73, 18K)

>Not making Dorothea a dancer so you can have discount Gremory that also restores movement

>tfw made Ferdie my Dancer
I bet he dances in front of Edelgard and mocks her and says that he can give sensei a better dance at the ball than she can.

Yuzu will play it in a year tops. Owning a switch is pointless.

GOD DAMMIT ASHE SUCKS SO FUCKING MUCH HE NEVER GETS STRENGTH OR SPEED HE’S FUCKING USELESS

Attached: 1565142523408.webm (1920x1080, 2.91M)

Call me retarded but where can I see these?

ashe is a monster who always doubles on my playthrough.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING

Attached: 1535520117190.jpg (1242x808, 120K)

BOARED

My ashe sucked aswell, but other Ashe's from friends seem to be the crit god.

That only happens after you killed her yourself, you monster.

Character growth rates
serenesforest.net/three-houses/characters/growth-rates/
Class growth rates
serenesforest.net/three-houses/classes/growth-rates/

>that bit of cleavage
my dick

Bitch shouldn't have been shooting my bros

>and here we see the rare one-eyed Faerghus wild boar in his natural environment, killing it's prey with brutal mauling

You must be one shitty Byleth to have your bros be inconvenienced by a ballista.

Edelgard literally uses Bernie as bait with the expectation that she is going to die. The entire hill is flammable and Edelgard lights that fucker up to take down the people that went in to kill Bernie.

I like the post-time skip cut because it looks like she cut it herself like the no good hiki that she is.

>t. bernie's ghost
fuck outta here before you scare ly- oh wait

We've been past the point of no return when the mask fell off, user. If I become a monster while chasing the empress then so be it

she good enough that based boris lewded her

Attached: 9d0d24911c357e820b68180cf353223c.png (641x553, 297K)

>lose a fucking war against a bunch of ragtag students led by an emotionless autist

Attached: 1565176118185.jpg (1280x720, 251K)

That excuse only works if you are a house leader without Byleth, but you don't. You are Byleth, you save/spare the lives of cute waifu and husbando everywhere while winning wars. You're an utter disgrace of a teacher if you just kill everyone.

GOD I FUCKING HATE EDELGARD, BRING ME HER FUCKING HEAD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Im not crazy for her, but the nickname Bernie for a girl is really cute.

If it's red, it's dead

If you fight for Edelgard, you surrender your life to justice.

I just wanted to be Nemesis and correct History the way BASED Sothis intended when she gave him the sword.

There is no justice when a crazy dragon is controlling the destiny of humanity.

What if you don't kill Bernie?

IT WAS THE ONLY WAY
THE CRESTS ARE TO BLAME

Attached: FEEL THE BERN.gif (600x326, 572K)

Wrong, she's actually trash.
>Claude is better on GD
>Shamir is better if you're on a route that lets you recruit her early (she'll start at level 11 with over the base stats of an Advanced class which is busted)
>Ignatz has near identical growths but a better unique passive

AYO
*burns down village*
SO YOU BE SAYIN
*sends bandits to kidnap students*
YOU BE FINNNA SAYIN
*burns down church*
YOU IMPLYIN
*invades Liecester and Fearghus*
YOU FINNA MEAN THAT
*kills indiscriminately*
THAT THE CRESTS ARE TO BLAME
*blames others for her problems*

Reminder that Dimitri is Impure

Attached: 20190805_005053.jpg (1256x702, 543K)

Then she survives. That's pretty much it. She won't join you nor help out Edelgard anymore but she'll live.

>mfw Black Eagle scum is near me

Attached: 1565176409735.jpg (663x673, 142K)

Felix is busted as an Archer too, especially early on with Lone Wolf.

I basically just use her to kill peg knights or safely break monster shields.

Who did he impregnated?

mine turned out pretty shit, shamir outclassed her so much. probably won't bother recruiting her in the future.

Claude's team will probably do it instead, and the game never acknowledges the students you manage to spare at Gronder anyways. The ones who are supposed to live will do the classic run away shit, those who aren't are forgotten even if you don't kill them

Man, I'm still on the fence whether or not I should get this. I can answer my own questions when it comes to mechanical stuff what I'm more curious about is longevity.
Like do you think Yea Forums will still be talking about this game in a month? Or is this all going to blow over after it's no longer fresh.
I'd hate to get to the point where I want to discuss waifus or some shit and Yea Forums just tells me to fuck off.

Attached: 1556939142896.jpg (510x510, 17K)

Who is the mom?
Flayn?
It can't be Ingrid because she is my wife.

>He used non-students

Yo did he fuck Rhea?

I started the game on normal because i'd never played the series before. now I'm in january and I fucking hate being able to beat every mission without thinking at all. should I just restart or am I close to the end? I'm thinking about just skipping every free day and using autobattle so I can get to ng+ asap and change the goddamned difficulty

>student wound up being shit, crest was basically useless
you're damn right i did

Fuck off

You're near the halfway point.

Shamir and Catherine are literally the best units in the game if you're on a route that lets you recruit them at level 11. They start in an advanced class with stats that are WAY too high for level 11 and don't have terrible growths either.
Learn to love them when Lunatic comes around, they're a godsend.

who the fuck is that though

Catherine is based and I married her so she can see how superior my thundercock is to her thunderbrand.

It was Cornelia

fuck me.

>first Chrom
>then Byleth
>and now Dimitri
The CHAD village maiden keeps winning. I bet the CHAD village maiden fucked Mark and Kris as well while Lyn and Katarina are left with an unrequited love.

Ashe is just a bad version of Ignatz who isn’t even particularly amazing either

>He failed as a teacher
All I'm hearing is excuses.
The game is easy anyway.

Oh, and Swords and Bows are objectively the best physical weapons for most of the game, Levin Sword+ is retardedly useful for midgame and archers are always good unlike in past FE games.

35% STRENGTH GROWTH ENJOY FUCKER

Shut up

Attached: DiCuap1W0AULk8L.jpg (480x320, 43K)

>implying you have control over rng stats

All of the "intended" archer students (Bernie, Ashe, Ignatz) have that bullshit. That's why Claude, Shamir and believe it or not Felix are the best archers.

if you recruit people from edelgarde's house do you have to recruit them again after she turns traitor?

Man I can't even imagine how many village Stacies were impregnated by Mark between Lyn's and Eliwood's story

But user, think of the money you're saving by not having to buy keys. That's like 300 gold per key!

Attached: 1564893538218.jpg (1280x2880, 1.97M)

>He fucked the woman behind the Duscur massacre

Attached: EBEIa9NU0AAAm8Q.jpg (1125x615, 88K)

I'd rather keep Felix a swordmaster because he's good with Levin Swords. Petra is an amazing archer.

REPORTED, YOU FUCKING MONSTER

>edelgard has the crest of flames in the BL ending
What the fuck was she trying to do?

Stop

had to redo a few turns when they showed up but killing her with byleth was funny. killing everyone with byleth is funny

Holy hell that's hot

Attached: D7N1Z6wWkAAdaN8.jpg (1190x1080, 315K)

>playing through the game blind for Black Eagles
>tfw severely regret only recruiting like 2 characters

I mean, everyone I have strong but I never really diverged from what their original class are, I needed to make more Flying units.

>ywn be so obsessed with someone you magically acquire their DNA

based

She got it from human experimentation. I forget whether it was by Imperials or Slitherers.

>start getting A rank supports
>almost all of them are romantic
>but most romantic are all of Lorenz's supports
>almost every one of them has the girl tripping over herself to get him to get engaged
My boy's such a god damn chad holy shit
These supports all feel really awkward since Byleth has to choose a romance last and you can just steal girls other characters are already with

Attached: Lorenz_Portrait_5_Years.png (512x512, 104K)

>La creatura... El Diablo...

Attached: 1565008859383.jpg (1920x1080, 600K)

it was her uncle. pretty sure it was when he kidnapped her

>Ingrid gets triangle attack
>No other flyers
Is it even good?

Falcoknight is one of the best classes in the game. 2fast2furious speed, one of the best skills in the game and a legit gamebreaking skill, they can hold the line better than an Armor Knight late-game, aren't weak to mages. they are beyond even FE12 levels of bonkers.

Im playing blue lions and I got her by getting her support to B and some axe skill (Either E+ or D).

For real?

She had like 10 siblings. His uncle (who is presumeably actually a moleman) kidnapped them all and experimented on them to see who can take the crest. Edelgard's body was the only one that was compatible.

Petra has 40% Str gain like Claude and Shamir but doesn't get the broken unique stuff Claude does and doesn't start with INSANE stats like Shamir does. Felix has 55% Str gain and better starting stats. Oh and she has no crest and a mediocre passive that's only really useful for boss killing, anything else below 50% HP shouldn't need a crit to kill.

I'm a little confused about that because Bernie/ Hubert/ Ferdinand's fathers were involved as well as Thales/ uncle-guy whose name I forgot.

you spelled wyvern lord wrong bro

Does Wyvern Lord get the super-avoid skill like Falcoknight?

No. It's cheap at 3 durability but all it really does it get you a crit from the 40% boost. It also looks shit and doesn't actually show three flyers attacking.

>doesn't actually show three flyers attacking.
garbage skill

to a lesser extent, yes
shit hits like a tank tho

Going in completely blind, having a good time so far. Do the days matter? As in is there a time limit? I accidentally explored instead of doing a battle and advanced a week further. Am I able to still do the battle and not miss out on anything?

when can I start recruiting people? I have raphael at B support but can't recruit him (or anyone else).

>See you in the eternal flames... kid...

Attached: camus.jpg (656x709, 160K)

I did the exact same thing, only I lucked out by getting Felix and Lysithea and they turned out to be the best units in the game.

Don't go too autistic about min/maxing your time, the game isn't very difficult even on Hard/Classic, wait until Lunatic comes out if you wanna go full spreadsheet tryhard.

There is a time limit, just focus on recruiting so you don't feel bad later

You have every Saturday to do whatever you want, so just do the battle another week. Just note that there are a few battles/quests that have due dates.

Don't worry too much, when you get a high enough professor rank you can do two battles in one day.

Yes, days do matter but don't worry about min/maxing autism. Generally week 1 should be for exploring/doing quests, week 2 is your battle day where you go out and do your quests/side story shit.
Find characters you like and recruit them, there will come a point where you can't get them anymore.

>removing the dark stuff with the power of friendship
ishygddt

>tfw recruited the exact same units

Though my motivation for Lysithea was that she was voiced by Aoi Yuki so I went for her right away. I got Felix at a whim just by asking. They're pretty good though I regret not doing Felix's side story since I can't his C support but it's whatever, I'll check it in another playthrough.

>played Blue Lions first
>Death Knight tore me a new asshole
>played Golden Deers next
>Lysithea made him her bitch literally every single time

Attached: 1564852930324.png (870x1440, 985K)

Why would you even try to kill him on Lions? Literally no one wants that Dark Seal.

hildastacies ww@

aaargh...
save me Flame Emperor

Attached: 1548097390487.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

>train Byleth in nothing but Swords, Authority and Heavy Armor (for the passives and to help force my squishy mages into Armor Knights for the huge bonus stats) with a bit of Faith
>still recruit everyone I want to by feeding him stat boosters and shoveling gifts at people until they're support C or B so their requirements are super low
Don't waste your time training anything you won't use, you don't need their recommended skill, just buy gifts from the merchants, plant flowers and support C or B people you want.

I need some art of Rhea tempting Byleth with her huge ass everytime they cross paths in the monastery

Which scene was better handled?

Attached: 1564800424935.jpg (1440x1620, 272K)

Dimitri tore through him and oneshot him with a crit with Knightkneeler

How would you, as a student at Garreg Mach monastery, bully Bernie?

Attached: 1547499613545.gif (480x480, 514K)

was he really jeritza
that doesn't make sense
jeritza's just some weirdo that doesn't respond well when you ask him if he wanted his duel to the death or not

Dimitri was top kino, it was about letting go of the past to move towards the future

make friends with her friends, sit at their lunch table, and put up a "no stinkies" sign whenever she comes to sit by them

> Use Warp on Byleth
> One shot him
Yeah he's not that big of a threat

Not that user, but there comes a point when you just want to have fun and build something you want rather than something that's optimal.

By leaving gifts in front of her room everyday with a note telling her she's great

Infest her room with bugs!

Both were good. I didn't feel a single thing for Edelgard when she died, I'm glad Byleth was decisive when bringing the sword down, fuck letting her finish that statement after all the shit she pulled.

Pretty good skill growths and crest though

>not overcoming your fate with the power of autism

Attached: 1564685418594.gif (680x312, 222K)

Kick open the door to her room, throw a cake into her surprised face and run away.
Every day until she comes out.

Felix is essentially free since his requirements are speed and sword, which Byleth is great at. Sylvain is also free if you're a grill.

you caint romance flayn if you housed with edelgard?? fuck me

Dimitri's no question

Anyone know the precise chapter when you can start recruiting? I'm replaying and can't remember.

Professor!

Attached: EAz7uoRW4AE8WGL.jpg (612x680, 83K)

50% speed growth my ass. she was slower than shamir while being a higher level than her and with a speed ring.

She leaves your side if you stick with Edelgard.
If not she stays.

Yes.
>Jeritza goes "missing" after the Flayn incident involving the Death Knight
>He recognizes Mercedes and the latter has a strange feeling about him
>Mercedes confronts Death Knight in her paralogue and confirms its her brother
>His face is always hidden; he wears a mask at school and Mercedes covers Death Knight's face in the CG where he dies

Joke's on you, you just fed her Venus fly traps!

Do any of them have Deadeye and over 40 Dex? Otherwise Bernie is best. Cute shut-in, launching Pillars of Light half way across the map while in the comfort of her room.

Shamir has broken stats, it's not fair to compare anyone to her.

Do you fight all the units you didn't recruit or just like a few?

Both were kino and highlighted how pathetic edelbitch is

Joke's on her, Venus fly traps don't eat Japanese giant hornets!

Just a few depending on the route.

>claims she's a virgin and never experienced love
>for some reason there are people that bear her crest
What did she mean by this?

Attached: 1564382600942.jpg (489x333, 48K)

For me it's Marianne, the better autist.

Attached: Marianne_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 837K)

Her mom is a slag.
A SLAG!

can't believe she ruins her cute dumb twin ringlets for a fivehead cut that looks like a mom is doing it for her child

She's not autistic, she's just depressed and suicidal

Attached: EA_tLfBUIAAz1Ur.jpg (1200x884, 168K)

50% speed growth means you can safely give her the paladin class instead of sniper, gives her a bonus to strenght and less speed (still enough to double everything). Also she gets the paladin passive skill (very good) instead of the sniper exclusive weaponskill (garbage).
Bow users are great in Three Houses in general.

Attached: 1564477417312.png (512x512, 123K)

She's not even the best sniper/assassin in her own damn house

Attached: Petra Strong.jpg (234x368, 30K)

>Hunter's Volley
>garbage

edelgard's route is basically an smt game plot

>Ashe
>Bernie
>Ignatz

Why does every house have a useless twink?

Doesn't hold up when the bow knight has +2 range and a horse

>sylvain instantly agrees to join your house with no requirements if you're playing as fembyleth
amazing

Thanks. It’s my first FE game. I’m not worried too much about recruiting (unless you’re suppose to). I’m trying to go thru as blind as I can on my first play through. I went with the blacked eagles but I think next time I’ll go with Dimitri. I was hoping to have more sword/bow fighters.

>Edelgard has huge plans to conquer Fodlan starting with the assassination of Claude and Dimitri
>Claude foils her plans by accident
>Thales has spent over 10 years planning his conquest of Fodlan
>Claude kills him by accident
>the Slitherers spent 1000 years planning the resurrection of Nemesis
>Claude tricks and kills him
CAN ANYONE EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR GOLDEN BOY

I got Petra and Bernie and they both came with me without question

petra is so fucking good crests are for chumps

>Dimitri mourns Ingrid's and Felix's death
>he shrugs off Sylvain's death

>just met a female classmate in med school who wears oversized jeans (the old ones) and oversized shirts
>really quiet and keeps to herself a lot
>find out she's really into anime
>ask her if she's into more "obscure" anime
>tells me the most obscure she's watched is "detective loki"
>guessing it's mainstream shit so I back off
>sometimes see her in the corner of my eye trying to awkwardly make eye contact to say hi to me
Why the fuck did I enter med school with a gf

I mean, F!Byleth is best girl. Anyone can see that.

HELP
I CANT DECIDE BETWEEN BERNIE, LYS, OR ANNIE AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Based Golden Chad. Blacked Eagles can't do anything right.

I've heard people swear that Ignatz is amazing, but I can't see it with such mediocre strength and magic growths. Yes, +20 hit is a really good ability, but nothing can ever save not having a decent offensive stat.

>detective loki
>mainstream

Are there any characters you didnt like originally but grew on you? For me its Ferdie

Detective Loki is a manga from 1999 and anime from 2003, I don't think it can be considered mainstream.

We need DLC of the Blue Lions purging the Slitherers. Aside from that, everything on that route was rather complete

I am with great liking of Petra. She is the best and strongest and Professor loves her the most.

>tfw recruiting every Black Eagle I can in my New Game+, leaving just the creepy guy with Edelgard

Fuck Edgelord

Attached: DAB.jpg (957x1024, 79K)

that needs to be in every route.

Edelgard tells you she has the Crest of flames in her C support in Black Eagles

Ferdinand, I thought he would be an annoying noble, but he turned out to be bro tier and I use him as a frontliner to soak up attacks, he's so great.

TACTICAL GENIUS

just looked it up. i fucking regret backing off when she said that to me.
thought it was mainstream cause it sounded like "hitman reborn" or some shit.

the entry level faggot here is you, go back to watching jojo or whatever the fuck

newfag here is this a good starting point or do i need to shit out a gba and play 7. apparently people hate the new features? how do i not get spoonfed by aggro lines

Is there a new game+? I'm still going through Black Eagles route blind and realize I really don't want to regrind my Byleth to grab my favorite characters again that require Mag and Faith.

>snag bernie and petra the same week

Attached: Cock is huge.gif (247x845, 22K)

>insecure Lioncuck mad that he doesn't have the longest route because he doesn't fight dubstep mole people

lmao

Attached: D5qF3m4WwAEYq2q.jpg (1199x1200, 129K)

Lysithea is a 145cm weapon of mass destruction.

>implying I watch jojo
I like Planetes, watched Gunslinger Girl and somehow found a torrent for the rarer Gunslinger Girl season 2 (with the different animation studio) and those are just off the top of my head

Attached: FFC1869E-611F-40D2-BAB0-1D13FE497981.jpg (1981x1125, 1.21M)

>Is there a new game+?
Yes, allows you to spend renown on various bonuses and you keep your statue bonuses. The most broken thing by far is that you can immediately jump to professor level A+ so you get 10 actions right off the bat on explore. I had recruited 5 persons before I even got the Sword of the Creator.

you can buy support and weapon levels as well as professor levels among other things

>backing off a cute girl because they don't only like the most obscure chinese cartoons
You're a retard who doesn't deserve anyone anyway.

fug

Attached: 20190807095714.png (1280x720, 1.73M)

Is there a level cap?

*leaves flowers on your dad's grave*

Attached: 1542238620710.jpg (884x1200, 116K)

is that rhea?

I think it’s like 50 but you’re probably not getting there

I'm here as well? What the fuck do I do? The peg knights are fucking my shit up.

i was asking it out of curiosity anyways. In my shithole of a country, I've never met anyone who read something as mainstream as Dungeon Meshi, for example.
thought I'd have good conversation.
anyways, I might be able to talk to her tomorrow anyways and I'll tell her that I looked detective loki up and that it's obscure as fuck

>longest route
That's still the Blue Lion though. I just wanna see if Dimitri can just solo Nemesis

That seems like it would turn an already piss easy game into a fucken cakewalk.
Should I not do NG+ when starting a new route?

Attached: 5F99CA51-42E3-4491-8C86-65C7CC969C39.png (850x848, 107K)

BASED

is lysethia or flayn more of a gremlin

Not him but the GD only has 20 chapters. Meanwhile the Church has 21

Cool, I'll probably fuck with it then.

Which lord has the best counter attack animation?

The boar...

Attached: EBSRy-TUwAAcexo.jpg (1280x720, 204K)

It makes it as easy as you want it to be, the only thing that carries over without you voluntarily spending renown are your statue bonuses and shop inventories. The NG+ stuff just removes a lot of the minutia and speeds up the pace of the early game.

Attached: 1555933237419.png (895x182, 85K)

>what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object

You didn't forget about me, did you, user? I am superior, after all.

Attached: lute.png (250x468, 136K)

If I'm not wrong it's optional.

I think you seriously underestimate how much xp my Lysithea is getting from being instant death to everything in a 5 tile radius

Okay that one seems a bit more unreachable, thanks user

Did they say there's going to be new difficulties in DLC? I'm up to the point now where my tactic to beat maps is basically having Lysithea warp Byleth as far forward as possible and then watching as they all suicide onto him.

Dubstep mole people was amazing.

Why is his crit x6 instead of x3?

Is BL the Bro route or the Otome route?

Attached: EBBRTO8UEAMD0VO.jpg (1000x706, 96K)

Well, you don't have to unlock that shit. The option is just available to you on NG+ if you're willing to spend the renown.

I need more of these, theyre so good

Attached: 1564777814365.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

she were pulling the strings all along

It scales off dex no?

if you play as guyleth it's the bro route
if you play as girleth it's the otome route

Golden Deer and Blue Lions are tied

The statues do make it easier regardless though. My 3rd playthrough i started from scratch again.

Definitely Otome, It’s gay as shit if you’re male

Black eagles is the waifu route, of course

It's both.

Crest, maybe.

Why not both?

In my opinion, only do NG+ if you want to recruit basically everyone. I don't plan on doing it for my third and fourth runs though.

Guessing crest activated with crit? Haven't done BL route yet, but Dimitri's crest occasionally doubles atk.

Dmitri's crest occasionally doubles attack in exchange for twice as many weapon uses. So he did 220 and then crit.

Fucking the guilt out of Annette after making her kill her father!

Attached: 1564974036603.webm (640x360, 2.31M)

i haven't even played this game
redpill me on the leader of each house, edelgard sounds like a cunt

It's the Phantom Pain route, take back what you've lost

GD definitely had 22 chapters, or am i tripping

Well technically you off Thales in BL but in his disguise mode so you don't realize it.

she's just an smt chaos route leader in a fire emblem game

NOO STOP

I couldn't do it.
I spared him and didn't even make the two fight.

Jesus. Meanwhile Edelgard gets a chance to heal 5 hp on hit or a chance for 5 extra damage.

Edelgard is a massive bitch
Dimitri is actual character development
Claude is a cool dude

Edelgard is a revolutionary that goes insane and heartless if she doesn’t get Sensei dick. Dimitri is a PTSD survivor that goes insane and murders everyone if he doesn’t get Sensei vagina. Claude smokes weed in the highschool restroom

>tfw too autistic to feed people things they dislike in the dining hall

so claude is based?

In my headcanon Golden Deer won the mock battle by going with Claude's plan to use the laxative.

Claude seems chill, but actually has grand ambitions
Dimitri goes from sad prince, to boar, to proud king
Edelgard is a cunt

I want to enjoy this game but the sheer weaboo levels in the dialogue are really putting me off

making byleth or someone else kill all the students is too amusing

it can also cancel counter attacks

Claude is literally the only leader who isn't a massive retard and actively tries to figure out whats going on instead of resorting to mass murder

Attached: BOAR.jpg (1280x720, 239K)

>someone screen capped my post.
That's a good feeling.

He’s sane unlike the other two. Possibly because he has both his parents alive

You're going to feel the bern OP.
Bernie for class president!

Obviously
He already had his character arc before the game began so he spends the game just being a good leader.

I think Triangle Attack works with any unit as the other 2, not just pegs

It sounds like a death grips song

Attached: 1565002741971.jpg (419x490, 74K)

I'm the one who's tripping, I had a seizure and mixed up Black Eagles

Attached: Boarman.jpg (1280x720, 194K)

People still bring up waifus from older games from time to time so I feel like it's a safe bet.

Without spoilers, are the stories radically different on each route, or is Dimitri always Punished Lion and Edelgard always She-Hitler?

The amount of Dimitri jerking off in these threads just goes to show how much Fire Emblem has turned into otomeshit trash and how much the people here are otomeshit trash.

End yourselves.

Attached: 1488836259642.jpg (500x343, 65K)

Lions are the ones who get 22 chapters user.

t. Edelgard

Cope. BL > GD = Church >>> BE

mostly though dmitri only seems to get the eye injury in his own route

It’s highly customizable, the only thing you’re forced to carry over are statue bonuses. Everything else has to be bought with renown and you’re given a little extra- enough to buy a+ and then some.

Dimitri is only punished in BL and GD.

Ironically Dimitri is less fucked up on Edelgard's route because the empire doesn't steamroll his homeland in the timeskip there.

t. Edelcunt
Claude is my favorite leader anyway

Attached: 14d.jpg (680x1208, 89K)

(You) me for prosperity
actually pls help

seething waifufags
edgelard is shit

I think he had the eye patch in GD too

The stories are always pretty different. But edel is always she Hitler and dimitri always get PTSD from she hitler

oh i guess it's because of

Bernie had a hard life.

Attached: 1546434505882.jpg (1280x720, 239K)

They do? I thought Azure Flower hqd 20 chapres anf Crisnmon Moom jad 23 cjapets

I got this game for Hilda, Dimitri's just an actually cool lord with character development for the first time in uh, ever really. Ike grew a bit over his two game arc but not really that much.
You can like characters without wanting to fuck them.

More like ruler of FARTGUS, amirite?

Yeah but fuck dealing with the shitty class growth rates for 5 chapters or whatever the fuck it is. That shit is painful.

The stories are different but their characters are more or less the same. It's whether or not Byleth is there with them that they manage to pull back from the brink, otherwise they both go off the deep.

Attached: EBFnUroVAAArhpD.png (700x613, 577K)

>scarfs down 10 meals in a row
How does the Professor do it?

user call an ambulance. You might be having a stroke

Goes in the milkers for Female.
Male I don't know

3H is a good game that anyone can jump into fine, but it has a very, very different feel from the rest of the series.
I'd probably try 7 first just to see if you actually like the core gameplay of the series.

Bit ehy? Inwloodjioó0i

Edelgard FUCKING RAVAGES Faerghus in Blue Lions and Golden Deer which makes him punished. She doesn't in Eagles because she doesn't want to disappoint sensei.

Fuck off, I'm a waifuchad and even I'm a Lionfag, I just poached Petra, Marianne, Bernie and Lysithea to the superior house.

> I'm a xfag
Imagine being such a faggot.
Pick whatever you want without being a flaming faggot about it.

ManLeth's big god dick can cure crest cancer and turn old hags into MILFs, it goes there.

Reminder Lysithea is the best Mage AND the best Sword User

Attached: Edgelord.jpg (1280x720, 195K)

Dam Dimitri has no chill he straight up merced her ass

How do I turn lys into a nuke?

F user

Attached: 1565007057732.jpg (1280x720, 182K)

Summerbro...

>be eaglefag apologist
>wow you aren't an eaglefag? stop being a faggot about it

This game is fine to start on.
The only thing new thing that could turn you off is the social aspects, but I personally fine them endearing and think its overall well implemented.
So the only benefit to starting somewhere else would be if you didn't give a shit or knew you were going to hate the social aspect

edelgard has the worst looking holy weapon among the 3

Why does his model look so weird

Find a flaw.

Attached: 1536220869985.png (566x800, 168K)

Born in the wrong house

Is that one of the Juzoboys I spy?

UNMARRIAGEABLE

Get the relic from Lorenz's paralogue and give it to Lys

Don't out yourself retard.
I don't fag for any House. I pick what I think is best and I won't shit on others for what they choose.
I only shit on people when they spread bullshit or don't bother to read dialogue and lore.

What should I do with Feed after he mastered paladin?

>mfw setting falyn as adjunct and seeing her charge forward during a gambit

Attached: 6B36E3D0-A365-419D-B9B7-D38437DA69E2.jpg (454x229, 43K)

shit houses

great knight

irrelevant stinky shut-in with mediocre growths and a weird face. ruins her hair post-timeskip. black eagle house member.

>won't give you children
>but will be Caspar's breeding sow on command

Also, she's smelly

Are they friends or lesbians?

Attached: EBL6cJ8UIAE6hQx.jpg (1900x1700, 312K)

What does she smell like, bros?

Besties for life.

I got an item that gives +6 AS, but what the fuck is AS anyway?

Attached: 1527487011841.jpg (1914x2048, 265K)

Jokes on you, NTR is my fetish.

yes

Cutest looking Dancer?

their ending is literally the lesbian cliche where they run away to a cottage by themselves

this is the best theme

youtube.com/watch?v=B8p6kNMUllo

Attached: EBQIKoRUwAAm-3x.jpg (1050x1836, 544K)

So is there going to be DLC where all three houses team up to deal with some greater evil shit?

>3H is a good game that anyone can jump into fine
I can see that, but my problems lie in the grid battlefield shit. How do I position my units correctly without being told by the aggro lines? Stuff like that makes me think twice before purchasing
Nah i believe the social stuff is to make your characters stronger yes?

Attack speed I presume. If yours is at least 4 higher than what the enemy has, you'll double attack.

Are assassins useless on maps without cover?

Attached: 6C99C2D5-CAB3-4CDB-911E-D81E84A99DEE.png (428x456, 240K)

The BL route has people unite against Edelgard, so there's that.

how do you make a sword lys

there could be considering there is an actual force trying to control things from behind the scenes

Since they recommend saving the ng+ on a different save than the original you just finished I bet my ass it's going to be some sequel stuff

You wouldn't condemn Hanneman to this wretched fate, right?

Attached: EBN3apFUIAA2Ti1.png (643x772, 679K)

> Banter 24/7
How is this bad ?

After they've lived out their own lives. They're practically grannies by that point.

I haven't finished the BL route, I'm back at the second battle of lion and eagle, and on the mission before Lorenz showing up even though I'd recruited him confused me. Had to kill him after that. I get why because I've done the GD route but I still thought it was silly.

i will be amazed if they don't make a sequel or another game set in the same region considering all the world building they did for other regions

Attached: 1564900457743.jpg (1423x1168, 175K)

user just admit you want shitposting for the canon route

BASED IS YOU

The enemies have their own move range with shortcut buttons to show you all the tiles they can hit. They generally attack the unit they'll do the most damage to that they can reach.
I don't think there's any remotely reasonable reason to hate the aggro lines. If you're completely autistic and want to not use any helpful features then just look at the mov of every single enemy. Also do the atk def math in your head for every reachable enemy because the fourth game that came out 20 years ago made you do that.

Still can't believe this man can tap that Edelgard cunny

Which is weird since you can't even access your first save once you beat the game, it only prompts you to do NG+.

I was considering getting this game but then I saw the post time skip designs and decided against it, how the fuck do you go from god tier designs to that shit?

>I don't think there's any remotely reasonable reason to hate the aggro lines.
I don't hate them I just don't know if they make for brainlet decisions. Does the game even tell you about them?

Attached: spare or kill.png (1280x720, 786K)

Its probably for the DLC

Edelgard just secretly wanted to fuck Dimitri but Hubert won't allow it

Attached: 20190807_154355.jpg (748x171, 70K)

HIL DA
HIL DA

save El and kill your friends

Waifufags get the rope.

>Hilda's brother is perfect and the best warrior ever and lives the chad lifestyle and his parents love him
>her parents basically just ignore Hilda and ship her off to knight school to uhhhh
>but you never see him at all, he just gets sick and injured whenever he's needed
>Hilda is invincible, oneshots the final boss thrice over with her special unique apocalyptic flame axe and marries her super hot teacher who is also the new pope and also god and also saved the world like five times
made it

Attached: EBJzao1X4AUQ8bK.jpg (1000x1221, 126K)

Whats this?

Is it better to give the stat up items to one person and make them a juggernaut, or spread them around?

Annette only wants Friendship but Mercedes wants more, and since she can't use Annette to satisfy her sapphic lust she has to kidnap Ingrid and lock her in her sex dungeon.

hilda is just low budget edelgard

Bullshit like the Eagles being in the slightest bit likeable, you utter tard

I think you're way too concerned about them
I'm not sure exactly what you mean by brainlet decisions but as a long time player they have not changed my decision making process.

In what way are they even remotely similar?

Just finished my first playtrough with the golden boys and was really satisfied by the ending , are the others houses as fun as them? The students from the others houses seem kinda boring.

You give her a Levin Sword and spam.

Soulblade uses Magic and Res for its damage so you can just use it with any weapon you like. Cursed Sword is best cause +50 crit

Normal I’d say give them to people you like who are struggling but nemesis gave me a run for my money so I’ll probably just super charge my house lord/bylethe from now on.

You will get to like the students of their respective houses as soon as you lead them, trust me.

Shamir is my wife.

Attached: wife.jpg (1200x1600, 105K)

why would you do that over just using magic?

hilda is better than edelgard in every way.
better unit, better wife, prettier hair, bigger boobs, better house, you name it she wins it.

Anybody else just using a single houses characters and not recruiting anybody?

Attached: 1537485630036.jpg (1280x720, 213K)

Have you seen the great knight charges?

Attached: Great Knight Gambit.webm (1280x720, 1.13M)

Cause BIG CRITS.

Also silence.

Should we start banning Black Eagles supporters in FE threads?

Who did you give Ingrid to?

Attached: EBS5f6zUIAIgm6T.jpg (566x386, 68K)

I was only talking as a unit and edelgard outclasses her in every single way

Glad to hear that, i'll try blue lions next because i heard that you can spare Claude , i still plan to recruit my boy lorenz and nuke-chan anyway

kek

ahaha, what the fuck

IIRC if you beat him Byleth he'll join you if you recruited him during the school phase.

you can spare claude in BE too. i thought that would pay off later but it doesn't

She's incubating the future king of faerghus in her womb

Couldn't dodge the unga bunga spear

Yeah it lets you persuade him. I am not one to forgive such acts of disloyalty however and killed him.

raphael punched her to death with his bare hands

Her supports are so obnoxious, just shut the fuck up

Every single one is the same

Person: Hi
Bernie: AHHHH WHAT WHY DO YOU WANNA HURT ME IM SO DUMB AHHH *runs away*

Stops being endearing after the 9th time

BL: Otome route

BE: Waifufag route

GD: Generic Fire Emblem route

GD was a pain in the ass at the end, it felt way too long and I stopped caring about the monestary like 4 chapters prior

Wouldn't a political marriage between the two have been the best solution?

Is bare handed fighting actually good or just a shit meme

Myself
>mfw I'm the last Ingridfag alive
I walk a lonely road.

Attached: 7913cc65c1fa0aca385ed1863e6e59b1.jpg (909x969, 84K)

>I only shit on people when they spread bullshit or don't bother to read dialogue and lore
What the fuck are you talking about? Edelgard invades Faeghus and puts Cornelia in charge, it literally happens in the game itself. You can at least try and pretend not to be a seething waifufag, you are doing a pretty awful job at it.

She acts like that because she was sequestrated and beaten by her father

Bare hand is a meme. Gauntlets are broken

Claude

it's just a shit meme
I really don't know why they thought anyone would use it when you can kill anything that moves with a 70 durability iron gauntlets+ that does more damage per hit and has a negligible speed penalty in a game where outspeeding everything is practically automatic

Is BL the only route where everyone feels connected as though they actually have a reason to be in the same class with the exception of Ashe?

Everyone else just feels like random people thrown into the same class that doesn't have much in common.

Attached: EBR396OVUAEH5hH.jpg (1779x1322, 522K)

Yeah, it kinda drag on, i ended up having a hard time with nemesis because i skipped to many fights a in the last three months as i was trying to rush to the end

Dark knight Byleth is fucking badass

Attached: 88888.png (1101x720, 1.22M)

Hey, you're not all alone. She was my third choice after Marianne and Catherine, so I'm marrying her on my BL run

Describe this woman in one word.

Attached: EBNIu9hUIAAL9T7.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

Perhaps I am, I'm not sure if I'm explaining myself properly. I'll make it simple: I think positioning and preparations (not items but changing default placements) in these games is hard for a newfag like me, how do I make it easier to grasp without going to normal casual.

fluffy

Ashe does have a reason though since he's the "apprentice" of a Lord from faergus whom you kill as your third mission

>NG+ appearance options don't let you keep the dark hair on Byleth
>can't mix and match hairs
>doesn't change portraits
what is the fucking point

I love her and shes my strongest unit by far but i picked fembyleth

ShitTimeSkipHairCut

Trash

Mommy

Describe this man in one word.

Attached: EAqdN0aUYAEjH64.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

nuclear

I tried to put her Sylvain but supports working like they do cucked her and he ended up with Dorothea instead while she died alone.

JUSTICE

Boar

soft
it's a pity she ruins her hair post timeskip
I mean they are just arbitrary school houses. GD at least has Lorenz who is a good fit for Claude, and Raph+Ignatz. everyone else is certainly just a mishmash, and Ignatz sucks anyway. I don't think anything could give me a satisfying answer for why Hilda's the 2nd in command.

I'm still in the middle of my 1st playthrough, how do paired endings work? I think several of my students already have multiple A supports with each other.

I loved her when she was first revealed, kinda backed off after the leaks, and now I'm back to being an Ingridfag now that I know how amazing of a unit she is.

Nuclear justice boar

>dubshit

I would've married her if she hadn't ruined her perfect haircut during the timeskip

It breaks the narrative. Everyone especially Rhea is supposed to react to your green hair. As for the portraits? You are absolutely right on that, IS was just being lazy and justified it with memory storage and the fact that hair changing is just a neat kettle extra and nothing more.

Give them to rng fucked units once you've upgraded everyone to advanced classes

Are certificate exams pre-determined? I tried save scumming one that's like 67% but failed 5 times in a row, so I'm assuming it's set in stone.

The English dub is very good and Japanese is a meme language

wild

If everyone is A support than it works based on support levels, their closest ally is who their paired ending will be with and you can check from the roster.

It's set at the start of the week. If you fail reset so you don't waste the item and wait until next week.

Hilda talking like a Stacy absolutely fits tho

Trust nobody.

Attached: 1565039767428.jpg (1116x628, 102K)

But only if Byleth is with him though. Otherwise, he's just there while BE and BL fought. Hell, when you defeat him in BE route, he just goes 'please don't kill my friends' and then run away. The man can save everyone but he just doesn't have the conviction to throw himself into danger unless Byleth is there to edge him on.

Tell that to the people under his command who died in my BL run because the retard can't tell the difference between red and blue

Whats the quickest way to recruit members?

OFFICIAL pre-to-post-timeskip girl design rankings as decided by the most educated anime girl scientists on the internet
Edelgard: 5>2
Dorothea: 6(stupid hat)>9
Bernie Sanders 2016: 7>6
Petra: 6>7
Mercedes: 8>6
Annette: 7>5
Ingrid: 7>5
Hilda: 8>10
Lysithea: 7>8
Marianne: 7>7
Leonie: 3>10

You know nothing about Ignatz, do you?

Spam gifts until B support, then wait for them to join you via random event

Acquire tits and Sylvain will join you instantly

>breaks the narrative
And gigachad Caspar doesn’t when he argues about being a disadvantaged vertically impaired individual while towering over linhardt? It’s a ng+ option, you know you’re meant to have that disgusting green hair, just let people ditch it.

>no working switch emulator
yuzu can run pretty much every important switch game around 30fps already

I think just playing any of the games is fine for learning this.

Why is Lorenz such a fucking chad?

Okay. What's the quickest way to get gifts?

You would need to clear up a whole bunch of misunderstanding between the two and deal with the Slithers, in addition to at least a-ranking them before Byleth shows up. Once Byleth gets the sword, Edelgard totally goes hots for teacher asap.

oh lawd he comin

Planting flower seeds in the green house

wait for the merchants

Plant flowers.

I only take units from houses that I've completed a run on and even then it's only certain units I like the most.

Definitely
I was burnt out of Awakening pretty much right after finishing it, but I'm right at the end of my first playthrough of Three Houses and already excited to start NG+ and do it again under the Blue Lion route because I went Black Eagles and hurt myself

Sylvain. I'm a sucker for bickering childhood friends who end up together. Also it's the only support where somebody gets to Sylvain without him crying about MUH CRESTS for five minutes.

Female Byleth playing matchmaker and becoming the royal consort route when?

Which flowers?

>pompous cunt but a very well-intentioned pompous cunt, difficult to not admire
>doesn't break his stride EVER, even when being lectured or defeated in an argument

>he doesn’t know

I did this too, I only really recruited Alois, Shamir, Catherine and Felix.

Granted I've heard recruiting everyone possible is boring in a way because some dont show up as enemies like they would otherwise

It truly is a tragedy

What the fuck is that map view?

Lorenz for sure. Only seen GD so far, but hes had some great development. I just let pairings happen naturally and he and Lysithea ended up together. It was a pretty satisfying couple.

>make flayn my dancer
>side with edelgard later
>no more dancer
still beat the game without one but damn that sucked

Ashe is a pretty useful bowknight

Depressed Dorothea was nice.

you can zoom all the way in

the guys in that house didnt seem that appealing all round, maybe I should give them another chance

>she's the only one that feels bad about killing "Ferdie" in BL
Repressed feelings

Fug I'm retarded I should check it out when I play later.

I thought Sylvian would just be annoying talking about girls every 2 seconds but he’s a bro

>believing blue lion propaganda

edelgard sets the hill on fire if you murder bernadetta, otherwise she is fine

Attached: 1564776444034.png (433x554, 420K)

so either this one or the GBA ones then? which one is safer

I made him an assassin and he had an 80% chance of deleting anything that he fought with crit/lethality. His strength is bad, but its really not that bad compared to the rest of the cast.

>OUTTA MY WAY

Is Falcon Knight the best class in the game?

Really? She's the only student from any house I've stolen and I just assumed that every BE guy/gal would feel shit about that

Quick question. How does pairings work for non-Byleth supports?

7 is a good classic emulatable start

Honestly most of the guys that have "annoying" personalities won me over quickly.

Closest allies in terms of priority.

>only
bitch used bernadetta as bait and that's a fucking fact

She placed her there with the expectation that bernie was going to get rushed and shanked.

As has been the running them with FE games for a long time, any class with high movement is good, and any class with shit movement is bad.

That said if you really want to field a ton of mages or armor classes you can abuse stride to give them ridiculous move anyway.

Bernie doesn't give a shit.

Sylvian is literally just Zelos from ToS

Who can you recruit post timeskip? I did it with Lorenz but I didn't try with anyone else.

I mean, will doing an A support between a male and a female character put them on some love route? Or does it not affect anything at all?

Do BL next

Hunter's Volley is a god tier combat art. Just because Sniper as a class is outclassed by Bow Knight, doesn't mean that the art itself is bad.

Ingrid didn’t even react when I slaughtered Sylvain, Mercedes, and Dmitri.

I really want an edit of Claude doing the Juzo door open. Upside down of course