Every modern game is complete shit

Every modern game is complete shit

Attached: 1565102714706.png (596x446, 330K)

lucky for us the classics still exist, y'know for now until they take all the shit down and repackage it for $79.99

Have sex and dialate.

shame that it gets old to eternally replay the same thing and there's a need for new games

Maybe you're just too old for videogames and so they seem shit to you. Today I was driving around and suddenly thought about what a massive waste of time plying videogames is. Maybe we've just grown out of them.

Of course, you have played every retro videogame in existence. What a guy, what are you even doing here?

yeah but sometimes good games come out..
FromSoft has a p gud track record. NierA was nice. MHW not bad. there are more ofc
maybe few and far between but that's okay to me for now cuz I have thousands of old vidya that ive never played. Super Metroid is an example of one I need to get to.

i cant do those at the same time

he said classics, not every retro games

classics is something that is generally considered good, not atari shovelware

I guarantee you're under 25.

Wrong.
Bloodborne is literally better than every game that came before it

Or maybe you’re just old, have a wider outlook on life and have too much real world responsibility these days.

MMMUAHAA the french

You're not smart for hating things. Just a jaded faggot.

AHHHHHH THE HUTTS.....,.. ARDEES hhaaAS ben woolrd renolned for its higheagabm

nah, you're shit.

they're not shit
they're just not as good as the older shit
anyone who says otherwise is a zoomer faggot or too poor to have had video games growing up

I'm probably older than you. It's about the same as it ever was. Same as it ever was. Same as it ever was.

this is only true for fps, rts, and mmos

Especially wolfestein: Youngblood
It’s shit

Wouldn’t getting fucked by a dick also dilate you?

Wait until you get even older. You'll realize what a massive waste of time almost everything else is.

There are definitely more shitty AAA releases these days, but overall quality is improving, and thanks to digital distribution and crowdfunding even niche games can sometimes find an audience. Look at RPGcodex more if that's your area of interest. Personally while I'm obviously interested in what CDPR, Paradox, Techland, and to a much lesser extent Bethesda are going to put out, I'm most looking forward to Disco Elysium, Colony Ship RPG, and Mount&Blade (once I'm in a nursing home).

Incorrect

Attached: 45689867645664.jpg (1440x1440, 582K)

N

>all those ports and remakes
Yeah, I'm thinking modern gaming is shit

serious question. why you nigs need a hairbrush like that? your hair be all wiry and shit anyway i dont see how brushing would do anything.

ill admit, im kinda jealous

OLD THING GOOD
NEW THING BAD