Seems painful

Seems painful

Attached: _20190807_195835.jpg (1394x1047, 404K)

I wonder if its just another story trailer at Gamescom or will we actually see a better slice of gameplay

No Mans Sky 2

wow look at thise graphics

every screenshot seems to be completely devoid of anything interesting. Just massive open empty space. Kojima is a hack.

for you

>taking Kojima games at face value after MGS2, MGS4 and MGSV

Kojima's style is always "DUDE DEEP". Basically an excuse to not do anything.

Yes. MGS V actually only had about half of the content they were showing in the trailers

Not really.
The only missing content of MGSV is in the game besides Battle Gear and Episode 51.

cant wait to explore those rich enviroments.

Not even going to buy it, but i'm excited for it to come out and see Yea Forums desperately shitting on it and seething at the sales and high ratings, all because the redditors are still mad they got BTFO after spamming Yea Forums with MGSV threads for 3 years and then didn't get a movie.

This will be MGSV but with no enemies. So alot of nonsense walking.

90% of the cutscenes were shown in trailers.

>no enemies
>when they've shown bases
>when they've shown enemies who scan and chase you
>when they've shown that you are sent to warzones if you are caught by BTs

The truth is, Yea Forums decided they were going to hate this game back in 2015 when it was announced.
Yea Forums doesn't actually care, this is all because of MGSV.
From the day it was announced it was all
>OH MY GOD THIS GAME IS VAPORWARE
based on absolutely nothing, because Yea Forums just wants to hate the game, as I said, because MGSV dared to be a videogame instead of a horrible movie like previous MGS turds were.

Imagine being this much of a newfag while also bootlicking Kojima, the hack that hasn't made a good game since MGS3.

Kojimbo learned nothing from MGSV.
Death Stranding looks like he just wanted to make 3D models with photogrammetry of actors and directors from Hollywood.

yeah PC release when?

How will Sony sell their moviestations then?

>MGS3
>good game
See?
These are the people who automatically shit on DS, those who literally only want shitty movies, and are mad at MGSV because it wasn't a movie.

He learned how to make videogames.
MGSV is the only thing he has ever made that can be considered a videogame.

FIFA, like they always did

>Xcucks screeching in yet another Death Stranding thread

He's a big guy

nintendo hire this man