Thank God I could refund it in time
Never trusting Yea Forums shills ever again

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HLNhPMQnWu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>thinking this pozzed shit would be good
neck yourself desu

Attached: Screenshot_20190806-135228_Chrome.jpg (1080x1044, 433K)

Shwacked

>>it's actually trash
Except it's actually pretty decent. Sounds like you just have bad taste in games. I bet your first Wolfenstein was Wolfenstein 3D, underage.

>retards on Twitter go after developer who has zero control over monetization
>OMG BASED!!!!
the only one who should neck themselves is you

Your games blows chode faggot. Find a new career.

I know this is a joke post but people out there actually believe that, same sort of people who swear The Division and Borderlands are good games

Also, I find it absolutely revolting how many people try to justify their bullshit by claiming the level design in the game is bad therefore the level designer deserved to be harassed over microtransactions. The level design is one of the game's strongest points, blending both Machinegames and Arkane sensibilities.

Games with microtransactions are sinfull, any dev that turns a blind eye to the practice deserves nothing but scorn.

I'm not really a fan of Borderlands, but there's a reason it sold another five million copies recently. They're well made FPS games.

Also, why are people on the internet so asshurt about spinoffs? Wasn't the old argument that it's okay to do experimental stuff in a spinoff? If so, why do people get all asshurt about design experimentation in clearly labeled spinoffs? First it was Metal Gear Survivive. Then it was Far Cry New Dawn. Now it's Wolfenstein: Youngblood. Are people really just hypocritical tards, or am I missing something?

Perhaps because they're shit games?

Halo 3 ODST was a good spinoff and it did not have microtransactions.
All the games you listed have microtransactions and are utter shit, I think we can see a pattern here.

they're not mad about spinoffs they're mad about badly made games on purpose so they can upsell you fixes. It's an actual fucking racket, and it needs to stop one way or another.

It's Betheseseda or however the fuck it's pronounced. I've never bought shit from them. I don't buy from them, or Activision or Ubishit.

>Halo 3 ODST was a good spinoff and it did not have microtransactions.
>I think we can see a pattern here.
The pattern is fairly obvious. ODST was literal cobbled together standalone DLC sold for $60.

The other games were sold for significantly less, and used MTs to take up some of the slack.

>badly made games on purpose so they can upsell you fixes.
What does this even mean?

>trusting /v shills
come on kid, i trusted /v once, and i fuck up. /v , internet shills and gaming journalists told me was RDR2 was a masterpiece, it was not

Attached: 1564568845213.jpg (574x596, 63K)

$40*
They make a shit, broken game and they put two guys on it to do updates so long as they have enough whales to pay for a fleet of jets.

>shillmanlives

>>Gmanlives told me it's good
jokes on you. now american krogan, that is a youtube reviewer you can trust

Ever wondered why the more microtransactions a game has, the grindier they tend to get?

you just listed 3 spinoffs for which the devs took the original game and added in shit that doesn't mesh well mechanically and absolutely no one asked for
spinoffs usually switch the entire genre of the game while still being in the same universe and thats shit like metal gear rising or dark messiah of might and magic or the typing of the dead

ODST was $60USD. It caused some consternation at the time.
>They make a shit, broken game
What on earth are you talking about? Literally none of the games just mentioned were "shit, broken" games.

gmanlives has a really spotty record as a reviewer, has a habit of shilling weak games for weakly-justified reasons.

Also, did he ever fix his Swat 4 review where he complained about all the guns being inaccurate because he didn't know how to walk?

ODST was sold for $60 when it released.

NAOW SONNY JIM WE KAN KIPP ORGUING ABOOT DIS GAYM 'TIL WERE BLEEHDIN OUTTA ARR ARZEHOLES BOOT EEF YA DUNLAYK DIS GAYM DEN WELL... IUNNO WATTA TELL YOO

Attached: 1556015574392.png (625x682, 125K)

If you like the first two games ..this is an easy buy and not even worth discussion about for that price..other wise its not your kind of game

I got my copy of ODST for £30 on day one, about $40 dollerydoos but I did just check and you are right, it was overpriced in the US by retailers.

>makes video recommending game
>shits on it on Twitter
Shekels

>you just listed 3 spinoffs for which the devs took the original game and added in shit that doesn't mesh well mechanically and absolutely no one asked for
Far Cry New Dawn's design changes fix several core design problems that have existed since Far Cry 2 -- namely the complete lack of a progression/difficulty curve in Ubisoft's Far Cry games.

Survive tries to solve the problem most stealth games have where you can just hide behind something and wait for enemies to leave. By forcing the player to manage oxygen during stealth, they force them to think on their feet. It was a interesting twist on the traditional Silent Hill/Metal Gear formula.

Wolfenstein: Youngblood is a co-op Wolfenstien game. Nobody asked for Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory, either, but I don't remember anyone complaining about a multiplayer game where you do the same mission over and over and over again.

gmanlives is a fag

>strict level systems in a wolfie game
Nah suck my dick.

>trusting shillmanlives when he "reviews" aaa shooters
Yikes

REMINGERGGMANLIVES SHILLED FALLOUT 76

>spinoffs usually switch the entire genre of the game while still being in the same universe and thats shit like metal gear rising or dark messiah of might and magic or the typing of the dead
So what you're saying is that it's better to completely change a game's genre in a spinoff instead of restructuring an existing genre? Or genre hybridizing? But then that attracts whiners claiming that "It doesn't feel like X".

>shilled Fallout 76, "admits" being wrong shortly after
>people are surprised he also shills this game
When will you learn?

wtf I love tacked-on rpg systems in fps games now!

Yet you had no problem with Wolfenstein RPG.

Attached: Wolfenstein RPG.jpg (480x320, 81K)

You are making assumptions agan user.

>Games with microtransactions are sinfull, any dev that turns a blind eye to the practice deserves nothing but scorn.

Yes because the workers at the bottom have so much say over something that isn't even within their job responsibility.
Why don't you head on over to your boss's office and tell them how they should run things, see how that goes.

FUCK OFF BETHNIGGER SHILLS

Who are you quoting? Why are you such an autist?

I am my own boss and I make sure that my company never acts in an immoral manor.

BUT THINK OF THE DEVS
lmao salty dev detected. fuck you and fuck game devs

Based, developers are unironically the cancer of this industry right now, take me back.

you're asking for mad people to redirect their anger to a target that's invisible to them and 90% of the customers
its the job of that little fragile bitch to run a twitter account
imagine failing at that, i can't fathom it personally

>Wageslave crying because he gets called out for oporating the gas chamber.
Woe is me I am just following orders!

They're whining about level systems in a Wolfenstein game despite the series having a history of them. Granted, most people are too undarage to know anything about Wolfenstein. Look at the number of dumb shits who hate Syndicate 2012 for being an FPS instead of a top-down game, yet they love Wolfenstein for being the exact same shit by the exact same developers.

People are retards is what I'm saying.

You come across as children that have never worked a day in their lives.

No user I have never worked as a SLAVE in my life, I have never had to work in a way I deam immoral I have never had to comprimise on my vision.
I might simply be one of the lucky ones but I have most certanly worked harder for myself then I would have for anyone else.

This desu

i don't think the leveled enemies are a good solution to the lack of a difficulty curve, why not just make enemies with smarter AI that actively look around for you, or take an approach similar to MGSV where enemies would adapt to your approach and start spawning with tools that make your style of play harder
fair point on survive, but i still don't know what they were expecting with going down the zombie game route
youngblood also went with leveled garbage

Doom and Wolfenstein were and are shit, the first good first person shooter was quake and all shooters after 2010 (Including the new doom) have been shit for one reason or another.

>supporting this series or machinegames after the absolute abortion that was new colossus

They had such a good thing going and just shit all over it.

it was an rpg with levels because of hardware limitations you goddamn dumb fucking knuckledragging nigger
nobody, NOBODY considers these to be even remotely significant in any way, nobody magically said 'oh ok i hope next pc wolf is has all of this', these didnt influence SHIT
you're a fucking retard, its like saying street fighter should now roll a dice on every move because a board game named after it existed

Attached: pd.png (420x420, 203K)

>you're asking for mad people to redirect their anger to a target that's invisible to them and 90% of the customers
I'm not asking them to do anything, I'm just saying that they're retarded and juvenile. Which they are.
They're not helping their sitation and only make themselves come across as irrational idiots. The kind of idiots people with actual brains laugh at.

If they bully devs into suicide for exploiting children and people vulnerable to gambling then they are helping the situation user.

because that would require work
they were hoping everybody playing this shit would do so with a friend to distract them from how bad it actually is as a game
everything is fun with friends, even doing nothing but talking, because they're your friends, doesn't make the game good

I never betrayed people who trust me. unlike you faggot game developers

>i don't think the leveled enemies are a good solution to the lack of a difficulty curve, why not just make enemies with smarter AI that actively look around for you
Far Cry 1 did that an casuals hate it.
>or take an approach similar to MGSV where enemies would adapt to your approach and start spawning with tools that make your style of play
MGS V is hardly a difficult game, though. In fact, it has a lot of similar design issues to the Ubisoft games it imitates. The basic problem with Ubisoft Far Cry is that don't have the freedom to have Crytek-style aggressive and tenacious AI. So they end up creating complicated systems to try and make the game challenging without alienating casuals. The New Dawn systems have some advantages, but they don't solve everything. In New Dawn, each time you tackle an outpost or an expedition, the enemies are using better equipment and are tougher. So you start out fighting people with shotguns and pistols, and when you come back again and again you end up fighting people with rocket launchers and stuff. But this difficulty increase is player controlled and gradual. And you can upgrade your equipment to short circuit it. Also, your "Eden's Gift" abilities stolen from Far Cry Instincts make you crazy OP.

>If they bully devs into suicide for exploiting children and people vulnerable to gambling then they are helping the situation user.
Even if all the level designers in the world comitted suicide the publishers wouldn't stop putting microtransactions in their games.
Do you truly believe people like Bobby Kotick gives a single fuck about any individual dev? These companies are willing to break the law and go to court for their microtransactions.

Attached: bobby kotick.jpg (670x450, 56K)

will it have microtransactions?

Attached: Doom_Eternal.png (220x330, 149K)

Easy to say that when you run your own hot dog stand and isn't directly employed by someone.

One thing I find interesting is that the PC version of Youngblood has 100% cosmetic microtransactions while the console versions have some boosters.

holy shit is that really how paul looks in Invisible War

It will have a hubworld and bulletsponge enemies.

Of course.
But for the MP portion.

console shitter are bad what else is new

>BE.net integration
what do you think mate

No I am saying that anyone who compromises and puts such systems into a product are scum no matter if they are at the top or bottom of the corporate ladder. Start your own company, work in construction, beg on the street. Scumfucks who support abusing the vulnerable for a living do nothing but leave the world worse than they found it.

They know PCtwatfats can just CE table boosters is why.

God, I hope not. Its inclusion of skins does not give me a good feeling, though.

They did not know that PChads could use CE tables to generate the premium currency so I doubt its for this reason. THey had to patch it to stop people just giving themselves 999999999999999999 silver coins.

>No I am saying that anyone who compromises and puts such systems into a product are scum no matter if they are at the top or bottom of the corporate ladder.
Irrational behaviour right there. Legit extremist mentality (hint: all extremists are idiots that need to dumb things down).

>Start your own company, work in construction, beg on the street.
This still wouldn't solve a single thing. Bobby & Co would still put in microtransactions (there will always be people desperate for work because they need to put food on the table) and people would buy them and the cycle continues.
You're basically saying that if you ignore a problem, it will go away. Not how the world works. Quitting your job as a level designer would do fuck all.

>Scumfucks who support abusing the vulnerable for a living do nothing but leave the world worse than they found it.
The people that buy microtransactions are far more responsible than some random level designer. Yet you don't seem to have any problems with them.
Everyone you come across IRL that buys any form of microtransactions, do you lecture them on any of this as well? In this aggressive manner? I doubt it.

>namely the complete lack of a progression/difficulty curve in Ubisoft's Far Cry games.
New Dawn doesn't fix that at all though, it's just that white people are retarded addicts who think sticking damage numbers and skills on a barebones FPS makes it an RPG.

>New Dawn doesn't fix that at all though, it's just that white people are retarded addicts who think sticking damage numbers and skills on a barebones FPS makes it an RPG.

RPG mechanics like levels on enemies and such are added so publishers can add "timer savers" to their games.

>Listening to /pol/manlives
>Ever

never trust anyone

Attached: tumblr_p6gr7yQWbE1ujn35ko1_500.jpg (500x730, 72K)

>Far Cry 1 did that an casuals hate it.
and that's a bad thing? if you want to have a wider audience so the casuals can have their fun too, lock the harder AIs under harder difficulties
i haven't played new dawn cause the rpg shit with the health bars really turned me off so i can't say for sure how terrible it is
>each time you tackle an outpost or an expedition, the enemies are using better equipment and are tougher.
how exactly wouldn't this work with an MGSV-ish approach to AI and spawns?
for example:
if you play a lot from bushes, enemies will start to open fire on or randomly nade vegetation in hopes of fishing you out once they realise you are in the area and enemies will have shit like molotovs on them more often
if you like to snipe outposts from afar, then the game can spawn more snipers and armored enemies or maybe enemies with shields who push to your position while defending themselves
if you often go in guns blazing, outposts can spawn in with traps set specifically for reckless players
if you sneak around the base itself, they will have setup traps inside and more enemies with shotguns for the close quarters combat
MGSV wasn't hard at all but it definitely forces you to go out of your way and rethink your approach once the system begins adapting

>all extremists are idiots that need to dumb things down
Extremists get things done while moderates compromise until the extremist gets what he wants.
>You're basically saying that if you ignore a problem, it will go away.
No I am not claiming that what I am saying is a permanent solution I am saying that a cultural push against scum that act in this way to the point where engaging in this practice is outlawed or social sucide is the only moral stance to take against such people as "taking action" against such people is also deeply immoral.
>The people that buy microtransactions are far more responsible than some random level designer.
I disagree with this point, the prostitute is in the wrong not the desperate bastard paying for the service.
>Yet you don't seem to have any problems with them.
I actually do.
>Everyone you come across IRL that buys any form of microtransactions, do you lecture them on any of this as well? In this aggressive manner? I doubt it.
No I am much more aggressive online then in real life I do however actively tell people my opinion when relevant.

Lewds when?

Right now just google it you mong.

There is literally nothing wrong with prostitution

>whatever told me its good
>be 3 years old and follow the opinions of others
>consider suicide

>Extremists get things done
No, all extremists are idiots that need to dumb things down. To label people as "good guys" and "bad guys", like a children's cartoon. Incredibly simple-minded people.

> I am saying that a cultural push against scum that act in this way to the point where engaging in this practice is outlawed or social sucide
What you're saying would solve nothing. In fact it would probably just make the situation even worse.

>I disagree with this point, the prostitute is in the wrong not the desperate bastard paying for the service.
Here's the thing. The big publishers will not stop putting in microtransactions so long as people buy them. Either you get people to stop buying them or you get the publishers to stop putting them in.
Shitting on the people at the very bottom that has absolutely no control over this, like a level designer, won't change a single thing. They're not even part of the equation. They have just as much say on the microtransactions as the janitor that changes the light bulbs in the office.

>No I am much more aggressive online then in real life I do however actively tell people my opinion when relevant.
Meaning pretty much never or you meekly chime in "a-actually microtransactions are bad" and then people keep talking while ignoring what you just said. They just keep buying their microtransactions on their phones or w/e.
Keep fighting the good fight, bro.

Who the fuck is Gmanlives?
Is he some tripfag?
Are you saying you bought this piece of shit game because a tripfag told you to?
Are you saying there's a tripfag out there convincing the retarded faggots that have infested this shit hole to waste their money on shitty games?
Wow he sounds based, and you sound like a retarded faggot.

Attached: 1517968006989.gif (300x290, 1.74M)

>Extremists get things done
youtube.com/watch?v=HLNhPMQnWu4

Attached: CR1rarpw0.jpg (500x388, 86K)

>are you saying there's retards out there who follow the opinions of others to buy things?

I disagree but I think your stance has more moral grounding then defending microtransactions or gambling.
>No, all extremists are idiots that need to dumb things down.
Wrong
>To label people as "good guys" and "bad guys"
No, you are actually the one dumbing things down friend with your dichotomy.
>like a children's cartoon. Incredibly simple-minded people.
Wrong, extremists are principled people, if there is nothing you wont comprimise upon then you have no moral standing and are worthless and cannot be relied upon.
>What you're saying would solve nothing. In fact it would probably just make the situation even worse.
How would it make the situation worse? Do you know why we have food standards? Water standards? Medical standards?
>Here's the thing. The big publishers will not stop putting in microtransactions so long as people buy them. Either you get people to stop buying them or you get the publishers to stop putting them in.
That is one of the ways I described solving the problem, social stigma against such practices. You need to actually read what I have typed :)
>Shitting on the people at the very bottom that has absolutely no control over this, like a level designer, won't change a single thing.
I never claimed it would directly change anything but it would contribute to socal change.
>They're not even part of the equation.
They actually are.
>They have just as much say on the microtransactions as the janitor that changes the light bulbs in the office.
No they are offering there services in producing a product that has immoral practices, they are culpable.
>Keep fighting the good fight, bro.
I will :)

>trusting a known shill

wish you lost your money.

based.

How do you think Ireland gained independence? I will give you a hit, it starts with targating finacial centers and ends with chickenshit politictions.
People who decry "Extremists r bad!" are cowards and cucks who when confronted with people with principle do nothing but capitulate.

Shillmanlives is completely untrustworthy at this point.

fag

>Wrong
Nope. The entire thing with extremists is that they want to stop thinking. They don't want things to be complicated. They don't want to question their ideas. They intentionally want to be close-minded sheep. Like a horse with blinders on.
They basically hate anyone that doesn't think like them and often resort to aggressive behaviour, since after all, everyone that doesn't think like them is wrong, stupid and the problem in the world.

>How would it make the situation worse? Do you know why we have food standards? Water standards? Medical standards?
You basically think that lynching devs with no control over the situation will stop publisher from putting in microtransactions and people from stop buying said microtransactions. You're delusional. You're directing your ire against the people that don't have any say in the matter.

Be specific, how would any of this drive publishers and people like Bobby Kotick, Andres Wilson or w/e to not put in anymore microtransactions. Try using that brain of your to form arguments instead of just arm gestures.

>They actually are.
They're just as involved as you. Having the title of game dev doesn't magically give some some control over microtransactions. Despite what you ignorantly believe. They're hired to do a specific job. That job is to design levels.
If you go to your employer and start telling them how to run their business they would at best ignore you and at worst fire you.
The fact that you think attacking some level designer on twitter will remove microtransactions or that a level designer is to blame is so utterly stupid it's actually quite funny.

Do you also go to chinese restaurants and get mad when they don't have Big Mac's to serve you? That the waiter is to blame for the resutaurant not having Big Mac's? You most likely do.

Then again, trying to talk sense into a close-minded extremist is moot. Since their entire thing is to pretend to never be wrong while everyone else is.

>equating how ireland got independence to shitposting on a level designers twitter because you blame them for microtransactions
Big Think

>First Paragraph.
Utterly wrong and ironically you are describing yourself.
An Extremist is a person who holds an ideal or axiom upon witch he will not compromise and will continue to act until he gains ultimate victory. A Moderate is someone who will accept compromise with another person in order to maintain peace and order, when the two meet an Extremist will always win over a Moderate.
>You basically think that lynching devs-
And now you are misrepresenting me after I explicitly stated what actions against devs I find moral and immoral, you kinda sound close-minded, like you are trying to avoid the argument I made and would rather fight against an argument YOU made up.
>Be specific, how would any of this drive publishers and people like- -to not put in anymore microtransactions.
Add social stigma to immoral products, attach social stigma against people who create or associate with such products, aim to lower profits or legislate against such products in the long term.
>They're just as involved as you.
Literally false.
>Having the title of game dev doesn't magically give some some control over microtransactions.
Are you retarded?
>They're hired to do a specific job. That job is to design levels.
Level designers but I get your point, I understand that they do not implement and program the microtransactions or gambleing mechanics, but they are producing a product with such things and with very few exceptions they are cognizant of that fact and are thus culpable for an immoral practice.
>If you go to your employer and start telling them how to run their business they would at best ignore you and at worst fire you.
So? I don't care about the job security of immoral people.
>The fact that you think attacking- -actually quite funny.
I am happy to amuse :D
>Do you also go to chinese restaurants- -Big Mac's to serve you?
No? Not having big macs is not an immoral practice.
I dislike immoral practices, I will not compromise on this.

>Implying that shitposting is wrong even slightly.

Attached: 1533131142884.gif (480x480, 2.56M)

>watching this shitfest unfold and LMAOing at every blunder nu Wolfenstein makes to pander to cucks

it really is like clockwork

Attached: 645bbc1b8f8d860e9b9c3b36bcebb4a7.png (420x420, 380K)

I don't even think this was a SJW thing I think that Bethseda are ran by total retards who have no idea how to make a good game and have a bunch of hipster writers that don't know how to write.

Except gmanlives said it was garbage, what the fuck are you on about

>American Krogan
Cringed.

>WHOA GAMERS, WE TOOK AN OLD ESTABLISHED SERIES AND TACKED SHITTY BAREBONES RPG MECHANICS AND DAMAGE NUMBERS ON IT, ISN'T IT AMAZING NOW?
Ass Creed
Far Cry
Tom Clancy's shit
Rainbow Six (with that new game that's literally just them removing the free Halloween update from last year so they can make an entire game out of it and charge you extra for it)
Wolfenstein
God of War
Metal Gear Sold

When the fuck is this shitty meme going to end?

>harassed

>possible customer: "why did you put microtransactions in the game its a real shame because it turns me off from buying it"
>tranny dev: *go on 12 page rant fueled by ritalin for autism and dick shrinking pills explaining nothing*
>possible customer: "ok but why"
>tranny dev: *leaves twitter for '''''harassment'''''

>those violent games causing mass shootings

Attached: Mass Shooters 101.jpg (960x960, 139K)

When a few more big boys go under or games get banned in the next world war.
Otherwise the ride never ends.

yeah its probably not a coordinated SJW effort as much as it is a company trying to profit off 'guurrrlllllllpowerrrrrr xD'

I think they are doing this shit on purpose. Not all devs are on board with this agenda so what can they do? Speaking up will cost them their career.So they sabotage the games.

Why is his forehead so big?

Attached: 140iq.png (334x416, 182K)

He said the game was bad though

Attached: tenor.gif (378x386, 392K)

I thought it was well-known that it was just Bethesda and MachineGames being full of incompetent shitheels.
It just turns out that most incompetent shitheels support whatever their corporate masters deem popular and important, and in this case it's YAS QWEEN SUHLAY.

Gman unironically went from based to faggot
I was on the fence about rage 2 but he assured me it was good. Yeah, I'd think it were good too if it were free you piece of shit, give me back my $60 wog bitch

>Not just pirating it
What are you, a consolenigger or something?

Rage 2 was such a bland piece of shit, I have no idea why people said that game was good when it was the most 5/10 corporate shit I have ever played.
But then people enjoyed the new Doom when that was slow boring shit too.

the guy shilled Fallout76 and you still trust his opinion on a "Bethesda" game? the guy is a sellout.

I mean if Fallout 76 had 2 extra years of dev time, did not have any microtransactions, was actually quality assured and had dedicated bug fixing it would be a solid 7/10.

>Be praised exclusively for your extremely linear, focused old-school gameplay
>Make an open world far cry clone with bullet sponges and shitty RPG elements
Who the FUCK thought this was a good idea? Are the devs so out of touch with reality?

>see this channel
>video of why belle delphine is the literal devil for exploiting soibois
cringe

What's the obsession with microtransactions about this game? You can only buy cosmetics with this shit. Skills and the like are strictly bought with in-game money.

Non-F2P games should not have microtransactions of any kind.
If you can't afford to make your game without pumping it full of microtransactions then you shouldn't be making a paid game.

Thanks for your input, user.

keep telling that to yourself beth cuck

F76 is an amazing game and the best game of 2018. Him backing down just makes him a spineless coward who can only chase trends.

started getting suspicious when he talked shit about Republic Commando but now i need a new source of decent FPS reviews

>Gmanlives told me it's good
?

Attached: Screenshot_20190807-153852~01.png (1080x713, 118K)

>Listening to shilshilman once
That's your mistake.

>reboot it
>again
what would this be? the 4th time?

>actually expecting a shitty sjw microtransaction game could possibly have a chance of being good
>even risking one penny on it
how does it feel to be a brainwashed cuck?