Siwa. Home

Siwa. Home.

Attached: siwa.jpg (1920x1080, 1.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XDQkvDLL_BA?t=512
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Home? I'm no fucking nigger, NIGGER

Attached: 1549838470590.jpg (724x1024, 131K)

Well?

Attached: QUICK.jpg (1440x1440, 665K)

how's your kid?

This guy let his kind of attractive, but not ruin your life tier wife use him up and abandon him when all he wanted was to do was settle down and have more children.

Attached: 1547071021378.jpg (480x365, 29K)

Acre. Home.

Attached: 1200018725384.jpg (1280x720, 635K)

Cleopatra. Imagine being her foot slave.

>playing nu-AC

f(ifth)pbp

Attached: 1516144090008.png (113x131, 38K)

>nu-AC
>pressing two buttons is now hardcore

Contrarians are the true cancer.

Not even him, but AC1, 2 and Brotherhood were undeniably the best AC games.

Attached: 1267606301412.jpg (800x520, 97K)

It was a better franchise than a middle of the shelf Witcher wannabe

Nostalgia.

based

This game is literally a glorified tech demo that they stretched out into a game.

You do the same 3 missions every district of each city then assassinate someone.

You’re a glorified spermsock

I hate that Bayek was written as a secondary character in his own game. His wife gets to kill Ceasar and the Assassin order. It's a shame because the game was a nice change from the usual boring AssCreed games.

I like Assassin's Creed games.

They both wanted to move on, bayek wanted to kill the man that killed his son and end it there but aya wanted cleopatra to rule so that something like the order never happens again in egypt, they both got used by cleopatra

It feels like an obvious late dev cycle writing change too. No explanation for how Aya got her skills, or even what her role was prior to her son's death (they also forgot to make her even vaguely likable). The best part to me is that despite all that he's still probably the best MC since Ezio.

>Romans
>white

Top left.

it was the first AC I played since 2 and i was pleasantly surprised with Bayek's characterization given Ubisoft's recent SJW leanings
he was such a lovable guy

Fact

none of those

Attached: Assassin's Creed® Origins2018-3-15-13-13-57.jpg (1920x1080, 283K)

At least it was before Sneed chucked everything up

It made his wife's bitchiness shine through that much more too.

Cleopatra
This DESU.

Attached: bull.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

Who this?

CotP priestess

PC. Unoptimized.

Attached: Me In the Real Life.png (1382x4247, 2.14M)

>Caring about assassin's creed past 2

Explain why please.

>Graphics and history

That's not enough.

Ubisoft makes fun games but AC isn't not one of them at this point.

Attached: IMG_20180219_072808_0.jpg (1534x2048, 327K)

Siwa? :-DDD

Attached: 358ef137fa59c49941be66ef4020ae65_XL.jpg (708x472, 56K)

>Explain why please.
One word - E G Y P T

That’s because he’s a nigger

Attached: 1564740274976.png (680x568, 452K)

ebin bost :-DDDDDD

Damn look at that nipple poking. God damn Ubi that's based. I hope Cleopatra has nipples too

Say what you will about AssCreed, it has some nice looking environments.
Are there any games set in Antiquity that are actually good?

Odysseus is better game.

>I hope Cleopatra has nipples too
She does.

Attached: 1564087285664.png (1920x1080, 2.35M)

Their environmental art and design teams were always their strength. Frenchies have always been great at those areas for some reason. Even if BG&E turns out to be a shit or mediocre (or cancelled) game, it'll sure look nice.

Nice

Attached: boioioioioioioing.gif (320x240, 959K)

hmm

>*whistles for magic camel*
>autoruns on road to quest marker
>*Eagle vision activates*
>"Mhmm....giant blade marks all over the victim....a Bandit™, gotta be"
>"Come on, camel"
>*follows footprints*
>Order of the Ancients goons in Bandit™ costumes appear
>"OY BLOODY 'ELL FUCKING CUNT SHIT FUCK CUNT, IT'S A FUCKIN' MEDJAY IT IS! GET "EM"
>"Will Siwa ever know peace?" ALALALALALALALALA *sets guys on fire with a sword and they stumble and recover immediately, does a cinematic slash and cuts guys in half"
>"Mhmm....Order of the Ancients™ pretending to be Bandits™......better tell the village head about this"
>"Come on, camel"
>*autoruns on road back to village*
>"OY BLOODY FUCK NEKET MEDJAYH, WOT ABOUT DA CONTRACT WESE PAIDS YA FOR YA BLOODY FUCKING NEK?"
>"Just some bastards posing as Bandits™, here's proof *shows Ibis mask*"
>"OY NEKET, HERE'S YA REWARD DA WHOLE VILLAGE CHIPPED IN"
>"Masked intentions" Complete AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>10 Drachmas received

Why does Cleopatra look so plain?

because of ubisoft

>No explanation for how Aya got her skills
One of the expansions cover this (or even a lore papyrus found in the main game): she's a descentant of Kassandra

Attached: 20190726085756.jpg (1920x1080, 831K)

nice try but here's a couple of fixes
>*whistles for magic camel*
>autoruns on road to quest marker
>*Eagle vision activates*
>"Mhmm....giant blade marks all over the victim....a Bandit™, gotta be"
>"Come on, camel"
>*follows footprints*
>Order of the Ancients goons in Bandit™ costumes appear
>"OY BLOODY 'ELL FUCKING NEK SHIT FUCK NEKET, IT'S A FUCKIN' MEDJAY IT IS! GET "EM"
>"Will Siwa ever know peace?" ALALALALALALALALA *sets guys on fire with an arrow and they stumble and recover immediately, does a cinematic slash and cuts guys in half"
>"Mhmm....Order of the Ancients™ pretending to be Bandits™......better tell the village head about this"
>"Come on, camel"
>*autoruns on road back to village*
>"OY BLOODY FUCK NEKET MEDJAYH, WOT ABOUT DA CONTRACT WESE PAIDS YA FOR YA BLOODY FUCKING NEK?"
>"Just some bastards posing as Bandits™, here's proof *shows Ibis mask*"
>"OY NEKET, HERE'S YA REWARD DA WHOLE VILLAGE CHIPPED IN"
>"Masked intentions" Complete AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>10 Drachmas received

Attached: 20190723234537.jpg (2048x590, 349K)

I know she's supposedly Greek, but that doesn't explain her skill, just innate potential. Even a couple throwaway lines about her being a capable vagabond who met Bayek in Siwa and sort of co-Medjayed with him would have been nice.

>autism

Attached: 59ff18fad27eb.jpg (795x568, 86K)

why were the sidequests so boring?

they are always the same shit

they copied the witcher formula for them except for the part that made witcher sidequests fun- unpredictability. In witcher you could take a simple quest and it often had some kind of twist, continuation or dilemma. In Origins it was most often go to a place, kill bad guys, return for reward and get praised by generic peasant#356

Playing this right now and apparently I got a Final Fantasy sword, shield and camel. Are there any more such gifts from the gods?

I loved riding a camel

I really liked the chariot although it was inferior in most way to horses and camels.

yes.

good game

Attached: 1550711435735.jpg (640x960, 203K)

Replace those hags with good waifus

Attached: xhuddkfkujq8fsuyswmz.jpg (1920x2716, 569K)

Nassau. Home. Or at least it was before Benjamin Hornigold fucked everything up.

Attached: assassins-creed-iv-black-flag-walkthrough.jpg (1920x1080, 394K)

part of me really wants to replay black flag.

part of me resents the assassin's creed part of that game. i just want to sail my ship.

As I was going to Derby, 'twas on a market day
I met the finest ram, sirs, that ever was fed upon hay

Now compare Odyssey landscapes to this. Fucking soulless.

The whole point is he just wanted revenge for his son and to keep Egypt safe. He didn't want glory or grand ambitions & schemes. He wanted to be forgotten.

It's why amunet is remembered and nobody knew about Bayek.

Attached: 090041ebde9ec8c84122a85bf0f7a22b.jpg (640x633, 66K)

Shame this game has audio problems that make it seem like im playing in an amphitheater

Origins is good. Visiting Alexandria, Memphis, Thebes, Cyrene, Krokodilopolis, it's all historykino. Odyssey is meh. It's grindier and less history inspired, more fantasy than anything.

Attached: IMG_20190401_225727.jpg (2560x1055, 491K)

I'm playing Rogue now and damn.. those games didn't age well. It was ok back in 2014, but now after new ac games it's not playable. Also all these fucking collectibles are annoying as fuck. Collect letters, collect viking sword parts, collect anus fragments, collect shanties, collect chests etc
fucking pathetic

i liked exploring deserts and looking for ruins or random tombs

yeah in origins you can notice the diffrence between alexandria, some minor egypt towns and the roman part of the game near the end plus you got the deserts and the pyramids but in odyssey everything looks the same everywhere outside of one town covered in flowers which i really liked

Ironically, it has the most Trailing missions out of any AC game. You even trail other ships in your ships. By far the most obnoxious mission types ever created.

Despite that, it's still my favorite because everything else is so good.

Attached: 1480623312-2290180726.jpg (1024x575, 181K)

odyssey just felt like a cash grab. use the new engine, add more of the same shit plus the stupid fucking precursor stuff

just wasn't as fleshed out of a game.

i'm playing brotherhood for the first time now, so i guess i'll return to black flag later if sea of thieves never gets to a point where i'd buy it.

i really do miss the jackdaw

You can tell they didn't want to make an Asscreed game. Their new IP Gods and monsters is just Asscreed Odyssey + breath of the wild.

It's why they didn't really care about history or use the time period well, why there's just fantasy shit and made up moments everywhere just to look cool, why you can't use a shield or fight in a phalanx. And so on.

Basically they just threw all the pop culture shit into one game and called it a day.

>You play as a Spartan.
>Your grandpa is King Leonidas
>You can do a Sparta Kick like from 300
>The intro is also defending the hot gates from Persia and Xerxes army
>Your best friend is Herodotus
>Your other friends are the Athenian philosophers & comedians
>Your dad is Pythagoras (who is 300 years old)
>You have to hunt down Medusa, Cyclops, Minotaur, and solve a sphinx's riddles
>You have to find Atlantis

Seriously what a mess

Attached: 858e1d6864f814373fb0918f8d8fa5a5.jpg (1920x2716, 426K)

by far the biggest issue for me with this game
every mission is just beating up dudes in armor. the best side mission was the one where you fight some god with a bow
the witcher has so much more appeal with its monsters and ghosts and shit
also the witcher has sometimes choices instead of just listening

>Your grandpa is King Leonidas
>Your dad is Pythagoras
What?

Your mom's dad is Leonidas and your dad is Pythagoras (who is 300 yrs old)

Why in THE FUCK are they not throwing the sci-fi shit away? It's not working, it's been garbage since atleast AC3.

Jesus Christ, why do they have to do this shit?

that would be excellent in Origins because it would give depth to them instead of the simple Order of the Ancients = Evil, Bayek and his allies=good. The Templar vs. assassin angle worked best in the games where they were both kinda right. The first game is great at doing that and the third one also has it's good moments at that because Haytham and his merry crew tried to stop all the things that eventually happened after the war(continuation of slavery, realocation and killing of Indians etc.) which Connor sees himself after you visit Boston after the ending which was a nice touch

Because normal history is too hard to recreate so you just gotta throw in all the things Normies know about ancient Greece

Honestly I'm surprised Hercules wasn't a main character, but you do visit multiple mythological sites where he journeyed, earn some of his armor, and fight some creatures he fought (nemian lion)

it was cool for the first two games("The Truth minigames and slowly uncovering the escape from Eden was fantastic in it's atmosphere and the end of AC 1 was really unexpected) but after that it just went to shit

fits quite well with pyramids and ancient alien conspiracy shit

It's a tech-demo for Asscreed 2, where the series actually gets good.

siwas kangs amirite?

I hate the fact that Ubishit is the only one that use a historical setting for their games(too bad in the wrong way)

Oh I agree. I wish we could get a historical RPG adventure game with worlds and budgets like these, but no stupid Assassin's Creed traditions and ""lore"".

At least It was before I fucked everything up.

Attached: siwa.jpg (1920x900, 282K)

ANCIENT WRITING
FROM THE OLD KINGDOM

... That wind will rise the sands

Attached: 20190730111612.jpg (1920x1080, 1.32M)

I hope Senu got clear

Mostly yeah, but the cutscenes that play when you assassinate someone are still ludo: youtu.be/XDQkvDLL_BA?t=512

Be my eyes, Senu

Attached: 1539355839986.jpg (1282x1441, 572K)

I liked that he just wanted justice for his son. While his wife didn't seem to give a shit and got wrapped up in politics. He was just a grieving dad.

Senu a cute. I regularly pet her

at least they admit this is SJW pandering only, kinda mocking their obsession to be politically correct all the time
would be worse if they went without words

Right decision Geralt

>fuck history, better pander to third wave feminists instead
Seriously, what's wrong with Ubisoft?

i get that the AC title helps sales but they'd be able to do so much more if they let it go and made half history half fantasy based action adventure games, like oddysey but a better focus on gameplay (no climb the tower and collect the thingies) and keep the historical aspect but change it to make it more fantasy based or cooler in general

>that fucking frying pan quest

See I find this funny because literally nobody would have noticed this unless Ubi pointed it out. All the children ingame look like the same potato face creatures.

I don't know what that says about Ubi: whether they're INCOMPETENT at virtue signaling or they were just trying to hide it?

best part about it is that you can find clues that Thaler was there, favorite character from Witcher 1 by far

>but they'd be able to do so much more if they let it go and made half history half fantasy based action adventure games, like oddysey

God please no. They made that new IP Gods and monsters for fantasy. There's already hundreds of games made about Mythology. We need ONE game series that focuses on real history without shoving in stupid fantasy lore, one that isn't just a grand Strategy game or some eurojank PC shit. There's so much potential, i have no idea why this isnt already it's own Genre. Do people really care so little about the past?

Attached: 584022-Assassins_Creed_Origins-Assassin039s_Creed-Ubisoft-video_games.jpg (1920x1080, 653K)

i just can't get into assassin's creed. after III I gave up on the series, I never even finished III. It started off so good, the first few hours before the tweest were fantastic and engaging, and then after that the game just drags on and on and on to the point I eventually gave up about 80% of the way through.

Nothing about this series even inspires me or looks remotely interesting anymore. I just wish it would go away and die.

Every Assassin's Creed has fantasy lore. The Isu have been the driving force of the plot since day one.

Yes, and I'm saying I would prefer it had none.

THE GUARDS HERE ARE VIGILANT

Florence...

Attached: 1564450841684.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

>Brotherhood
my brother

Attached: my mulanian.png (957x730, 746K)

What even is the point of doing that? Pretending that history was always sunshine and butterflies, and that bad things don't happen? That just seems like a recipe to repeat all that bullshit. "He who doesn't remember history is doomed to repeat it, my nigger", Carl Johnson 1994

Kill Akhenaten.

Attached: IMG_b8e6cf8c-dc5c-4d28-a070-d3c3639893ef.jpg (1920x1080, 1.35M)

BEST NOT TO DRAW ATTENTION HERE

The new modern day protagonist is awful and she becomes even worse in Odyssey. You start to miss Desmond, this shows how much she sucks

;_;

Attached: tumblr_lxylwmbyPA1r9ec03o1_1280.jpg (1276x709, 85K)

I don't remember her...

Without spoiling anything she is the high Priestess of Amun in the temple of Karnak in Thebes

Attached: egypt-karnak-avenue-of-sphinxes.jpg (730x485, 88K)

Unnamed Abstergo Employee was the best protagonist.

I don't remember Thebes either.

Why did they drop they Ass Creed: Unity engine after one game? The amount of NPCs it allowed was amazing.

DLC

oh ok,

JOJO

SIWA

I really wish that the animal taming stuff was actually good.
Also i really dig the rpg turn in the franchise
And it's probably the most generic thing to do now but i'd like an assasin in middle ages europe
particularly some slav shit because i lke their outfits
just imagine Assasins Creed Janosik

They didn't.

Any hot Cleopatra stuff?

The next game is vikings so hopefully we'll be able to visit some medieval cities.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 102K)

I really do hope it's Vikings. I'm tired of ancient history.

Does Origins have the cutest girls in the series? I was initially put off by how it seemed to become a Soulslike but according to Yea Forums it's one of the best game in the series? Should I pick it up?
Last AC I ever played was Black Flag, by the way.

>be greek myth fag
>always hated asscred but haven't played one since 2010
>everyone loved origins and odyssey looks like origins but with greek setting
>my girlfriend gets it for me for christmas
>im 35 hours in and i hate it more than anything i've played in years and the sole fun for me is seeing various Greek locations
Why is this so fucking grindy? Was Origins like this?

Attached: Greek Economy.gif (329x290, 2.96M)

this. it is completely counterintuitive.

sjw's are braindead

Is this an actual concept from ubi? With nipples poking?
When did they become so based?

It's a fun game but it's Assasin's creed only in name mostly. It's Egyptian Witcher 3 without choices and worse story. Bayek is actually a good protagonist

Origins is made by the same team that made Black Flag. Yes it's pretty good. Attention to detail, world, culture, and main character are the focus. You naturally learn and absorb a lot of Egyptian mythology and culture without any of it being directly told to you. Just by observing Bayek and characters he talks with. It's really cool.

Attached: IMG_da3fc8ac-cc9f-41ed-b10c-11a02c48aa6d.png (1920x1080, 2.65M)

Origins also had grind but not anywhere close to Odyssey.

In Odyssey you have to grind EXP, grind battles, grind bounties, grind for Head Chest Arms Feet and Belt armor, upgrades for that armor, upgrades for your bow, upgrades for your spear, upgrades for your boat. Jesus Christ it's a mess.

Origins doesn't have armor or boat or cultists or mercenaries so it's a lot let's grinding. Basically you just kill a few crocodile and loot a carraige every 5 levels to upgrade your hidden blade or breastplate. Much better.

They're french, being perverted runs in their blood no matter how much they try to suppress it.

How can the same game that gave Bayek also shit out someone like Aya?

Bayek didn't want to be remembered. His character is all about being humble. In one side quest he is asked what he would wish for, and he says he would just want to go home, drink beer with his friend Hepzefa (dead) and go hunting with his son Khemu (dead). Aya is all about chasing glory, constantly trying to impress Cleopatra, and then Caesar, and move on to bigger things. It was intentional.

Fucking picked up. That outfit made me diamonds.

Its even better ingame where the fabric is semitransparent and you can see the silhouette of her titties

can we get AssCreed Egypt 2: Bayekbongaloo

i want more pyramids, long lost temples and egyptian mythology to explore with Bayek
Odyssey was such a fucking disappointment

Attached: 20180316125928.jpg (1920x1080, 268K)

He's already like 48 by the end of The Hidden Ones DLC... And I feel as though he would be out of place anywhere but Egypt. I suppose he could visit somewhere like Judea or the Fertile Crescent where the culture isn't too different. But the environments would be very samey.

Does anyone else think the new direction is gonna bite them in the ass later? I feel like this Witcher 3 knock off thing they have going is gonna get much more tiring much faster than the old games.

Apart from that pot about ancient education, did Ubisoft decide to screw the SJWs in this game and take the lewdpill?

>Does anyone else think the new direction is gonna bite them in the ass later?
it wont if they drop Ubi Quebec(Syndicate & Odyssey)
Origins was an amazing game and if we get that but with vikings with the same attention to detail and everything its gonna be great
plenty of setting would be cool to explore like that, norse mythology, aztecs, mesopotamia, etc, there is plenty where it would work

if we get more quantity over quality copy&pasted garbage like Odyssey, then yeah its gonna bite them in the ass very soon

I fucking hate JoJo Siwa lumping her shit ahead of my far more popular anime.

Kill Parthunaax

Cesar was a templar, this is why is so based

that's jerusalem

Siwa old city wall. Home.

Attached: Siwaoasis1.jpg (800x600, 384K)

Because she was plain in real life. Being chased after by the leaders of the most powerful nations of the time has a way of elevating your perceived beauty by the general populace

This is real concept art for curse of the Pharaohs also

Attached: ACO_CotP_Isis_concept.jpg (1920x2716, 827K)

I think it's going to continue to be refined and build in some of the elements from earlier games, as well as character &immersion focused details like you'd see in red dead 2. You know, choosing what clothing to wear for certain weather or terrain, making campfires to heal up, storing your weapons on your horse if you need to be extra sneaky.

Based Ubi taking the lewdpill and fucking the SJWs over

replayed brotherhood and revelations both hold up.

When you have a good game you got a good game.

based finnbro

Why are Egyptian girl so lewd?

i don't think it was about chasing glory, Bayek wanted to kill the guys directly responsible for the dead of his son and stop there while Aya wanted to end the whole order and put Cleopatra in the throne so nothing like that happens again to anyone else, she didn't give a shit about Caesar and it was mostly a neccesary evil until she got betrayed by Cleopatra, when they have the conversation in the beach Aya is the first one that admits that killing people is public was a mistake and they have to stay in the shadows.

To give me a reason to return to AC

Well Nefertiti you're about to get blown the fuck out... Milkies here I come!

Never tangle with women in politics. It's like using nuclear fuel rods as drum sticks.

That's the entire point. All he had to do was kill the people responsible for his son's death, but it spun into insanity real quick. Even when he does the job it ain't over, for he is now Egypts favorite errand boy

A cutie that only wanted to fuck over her mothers killers, and it backfired to insane proportions

Those were the worst, fuck 'em. Why in God's name did I even bother in IV, it just made me slop through Rogue and Unity

*distant arab meme song in the background*

it started with this and then Odyssey went completely bonkers

user, Nefertiti is dead. You fight with her mummy. And only in DLC.

Came here for this