Lets be honest its going to be a epic games exclusive isn't it

Lets be honest its going to be a epic games exclusive isn't it

Attached: YcAv2StSfHWofSBxf6CjYi.jpg (1547x824, 195K)

Who even cares? Charm of the storytelling and the atmosphere in the games (if you cared) was that at the end of the day, they have a very specific style that draws you in and makes the weird mythology work. Stuff like burning some ancient pyres keeping the world turning and not ending. Makes sense in the fairy tale/myth sort of way which works for Souls games and doesn't for the Gurm "but what was Aragorn's tax policy while he was killing poor PoC orc babbys lol" way.

Attached: grrm.jpg (686x686, 91K)

Isn't the asoiaf world built on ancient weird magic despite the no-nonsense current setting?

it's gonna be a Nintendo exclusive

GRRM is not in charge of the storytelling, he's in charge of the lore.
I imagine all he did was write a bunch of stuff down and hand it to Miyazaki. The developers are just using it as a source to draw from.
The fact that you bring up "muh tax policy lol" shows you're a meme spouting retard who just follows the herd and doesn't actually know anything.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

>Google a game's release date
>50 different articles with '___ Release Date, Platforms, Gameplay Videos And Info'
>Click them
>They all say that there is no confirmed release date

This shit right here

Yeah it'd suck if I had to launch it off free thing instead of other free thing

Yes. The fucking ice wall that blocks the white walkers from coming across can and has been scaled before many times by humans. The reason they can't come across until it's fractured is because of the magic.

OH
ELDEN RING

Nope Sony exclusive.

But my FAVORITE free thing is owned by based fat gaming man

OOOOOOOHHHHHH
ELDEN RING

Based Tim paying so I can't feel guilty for pirating it

Why would it be an eg exclusive when Microsoft bought from soft?

People would be shitting blood with sheer rage if a from soft title ever goes Nintendo exclusive but for some reason when it's with sony is ok
I still remember the assblast when people thought ds remaster was switch exclusive

Fuck journalist rags to death, they all game the search engines so if you try and ask for help on some issue you are faced with 50 pages of retards who somehow are paid for producing entry level clickbait

LOOK UP AT THE SKY
ITS TIMMMMMM
PAYING FOR YOUR GAMES

Attached: tim its on me mate.png (696x493, 335K)

stadia exclusive

Attached: kickit.jpg (580x244, 22K)

I know very little about asioaf but I think the magic in the series is supposed to be a mystical thing in a way where regular people, and readers, don't know if it's bullshit or not. Same thing I'd wager is supposed to count for the ancient world, where the lines between myth and truth are blurred. I mean, dragons exist and they're nukes on wings, why not the rest of it? Or why the rest of it just because there are dragons?

So a formulaic dump with even less soul then? And why get angry? It's like you are actually one of 'le herd' *tips* Souls fans that's ready to eat Miyazaki's ass fluid, no matter what form. Remember to subscribe to Vaati so he can uncover the tubbie's dreck for you to enjoy.

It's okay when Sony does it because they were the only reason DeS and BB were good in the first place. Look at the rehashed garbage miyazaki releases when Sony isn't around

Because they started out with Sony. Plus the ps consoles are at least serviceable instead of being glorified phones like the switch

If anything xbox one exclusive, didn't you saw the e3?

>they were the only reason DeS and BB were good in the first place
Fucking kek
Should I remind you Sony didn't want to release demon's souls in the west?

>Plus the ps consoles are at least serviceable instead of being glorified phones like the switch
Nah, every console is dumpster fire, but I understand if you like your ps4

I hope the world is more alive with human societies and stuff, having ashina soldiers and stuff chat shit was enjoyable, having even more life in the levels would be great. To some degree the whole undead thing felt like pure laziness to justify robotic enemy npcs

I don't have anything but a gayming pc and would prefer to see exclusives banned by law, but it's clear nintendo is generations behind with specs.

SHATTERED

haha you think bandainamco give a fuck about epic shill?

Attached: 1379861382441.jpg (500x500, 27K)

I hope not, I don't want to pirate a Fromsoft game.

it was shown on microsoft stage, how the hell it will be only on nintendorks or even epic shill geeezzzzzz

Attached: 1436124747166.jpg (343x362, 28K)

I DOUBT YOU CAN EVEN IMAGINE IT

do you think people like OP shill this Elden Ring for free or for money?

Attached: 215215347455635.png (672x777, 312K)

Hidetaka Miyazaki, gave a keynote at the Develop Reboot event in Dubrovnik, Croatia

Miyazaki also mentioned that he has a hard time communicating his stories to his team, which suddenly explains why the storytelling in Dark Souls and Bloodborne is so all over the place (sorry item description fans). Apparently his developers often don’t understand the story themselves, so he needs to get better at communicating with them. Explains so much.

Attached: 57284375_10218455632043160_5064113526881124352_n.jpg (960x720, 129K)

okay people, lets get this straight
>its a bandainamco publish title fromsoft develop it
>99% of their titles is on steam
>their game like tekken sold a lot at steam
>it was shown at microsoft e3 and not as world exclusive

now tell me how in the hell its gonna be on nintendo only and epic ebin??

Attached: 12395423_10203865716443654_466466905_n.jpg (206x211, 7K)

>game is probably still a couple years away
>it's been months since the teaser
For free.

SHATTED

>game is probably still a couple years away
i doubt it From Software will do that , maybe is one year away, i don't think they will release a shity teaser and then release the game after 2-3 years, like how happen with Cyberpunk 2077, Death Stranding etc.

Attached: 215261612612.jpg (3840x2160, 625K)

They usually release like a year after the reveal, right?

Didn't Sekiro sell amazingly well at Steam? Why the fuck would Bamco want to fuck with that?

OP just fucking with us, Sekiro is activision not Bamco

Same thing happened with sekiro and dark souls 3
Presented at e3 and released the following march/april

True I forgot but at the same time practically every bamco title is on steam with the only exception being a western dev that willingly chose to go with epic.

only the west is greedy for money and attention

I truly love how PC faggots have to deal with exclusive like how consoles deal with it now I truly love this timeline

Meanwhile on consoles we can play all the games despite being multi-platform

Attached: 374847262837.jpg (2560x1920, 1.72M)

No, it's a Japanese game

>Tetris Effect
>Shenmue 3

tick tock steamdrones

>Microsoft bought FromSoftware
Source?