Warband

warband

>what mods you using?
>how's your campaign going
>does your faith in bannerlord still hold firm?
>why are Rhodoks such cowardly manlets?

Attached: 20180311223323_1.jpg (1920x1080, 732K)

>200+ days into a campaign
>Climbing the ranks of Nords very well
>Only have one shitty town
>Ragnar refuses to give me shit
>roam around marauding with the game going nowhere
dead end fucked off

He gave me the first castle I asked for

Attached: mapc.jpg (1920x1080, 573K)

>dickplomacy
declared independence after taking over some shitty khergit town and now im busy fighting their retarded hordes

>Prophecy of Pendor
>700 days in, Haven’t conquer anything yet, been farming Qualis Gems from defeating unique spawns
>Yes
>They aren’t, go suck a dick you swadian fag

Anno domini 1257?

t. cowardly manlet

Attached: 1523462793127.png (591x391, 222K)

Cope swadianfag, you ain’t conquering no castles today

You're done for as soon as I finish climbing this ladder.

Nice

Attached: 1552841412279.png (1162x850, 320K)

>rh*doks

Attached: 1560340958200.jpg (1000x600, 302K)

Enjoying the crossbow bolts, sw*dians?

>being so cowardly you need to attack from far away instead of looking your enemy dead in the eye

Attached: 1534852410186.png (900x1344, 876K)

It’s called being intelligent, something that a swadian dog can’t comprehend

It's called being a dishonorable coward, something a rh*dok manlet knows all about

Attached: 1563215246951.jpg (786x1017, 86K)

>swadians
>rhodoks
Laughs in Sarranid

Honor doesn’t win you fights ,Sw*dian dog, sw*dian “””men””” are not warriors, go eat butter with your king.

Attached: 8FFB77AF-8AA1-49F9-B946-2A83EC522078.jpg (786x1017, 148K)

FULL INVASION 2
WE NEED MORE PEOPLE PLAYING
COOP GOODNESS
FIGHT AGAINST HORDES OF DIFFERENT CHALLENGING FACTIONS

You shouldn’t.

Attached: 1CDBD463-223E-4476-8F16-811D9C42989B.jpg (800x600, 153K)

>rhodoks
>swadians
>sarrinid
Drinks kvass in Vaegir

I actually got that a while back and then never bothered playing it. How many people do you normally get on a server? I used to love the 200 man siege battle servers when i played MP years ago

Attached: 1552234100009.png (1024x724, 1.46M)

>horse archers you

bannerlord release date

2/22/2222

*fails to conquer a rhodok castle/city*

*fails to take ANY castle or city

More like
*fails to take ANY castle or city

Rhodoks have no intention on stepping into other disgusting lands

Do we know if bannerlord will have much modding support?
Some of the most fun I've had in warband was fucking around with the Warhammer mod.

>Not taking what is yours.

I had a weird campaign once:
>Doing the standard "tourneys and tiny contracts" thing with a small high-level swadian cavalry unit. Good for chasing down bandits etc.
>The Rhodoks are getting anally punished by the Sarranids, pushed right back to their interior territory.
>Intercede to rescue the king a few times (I.E he had enough units but joining in never hurts)
>Decide to capitalise on his newfound love of me, join his faction because why fucking not.
>Long story short Sarranids waste time with their entire force against rhodoks while Khergit rape their back line, my troops are fast enough to slip behind lines and capture a few distant castles and towns that are almost garrisonless.
>King refuses me every FUCKING TIME, for every castle/town I take and demand.
>Take the southernmost sarranid town, nearly lose, because I pick up a saber by accident in the castle room.
>Get to pick my noble pennant just after this.
>Pick the sabre one.
>Start deliberately fighting with a sabre.
>Refused again by king
>Fuck you, fuck this.
>Go independant
>Sarranids are so fucked and Rhodoks too far away to effectively reinforce their new territory.
>Basically absorb Sarranid empire wrecked by the wars
>1 year later
>Literally the invading Sarranid enemy I originally joined up with Rhodoks to fight.
>went from being the foehammer to King of the Saberites, eating dates and riding camels while my memelukes decimate a bunch of pansy crossbowmen.

Don't be afraid to let the game take you places, don't just go one fucking route.

Attached: wk14-june-lawrence-of-arabia.jpg (1200x674, 158K)

I originally bought it just to play the ACOK mod but over the years the mod author has gone insane

>removes content, brings it back several patches later as a 'new feature'
>keeps reworking quests that are fine as they are
>pays hundreds of dollars to commission a single piece of clothing (not even armor)
>gets sexually assaulted IRL then self-inserts himself into the mod as an underaged prostitute
>goes on endless tirades about how piracy is wrong
>refuses to listen to legitimate comments and only responds to insult people
>huge ego, refuses an offer of help from another modder who goes on to make his own ASOIAF mod that surpasses ACOK over time

>>what mods you using?
dickplomacy

Attached: dickplomacy.webm (974x500, 2.78M)

Attached: 1565077443726.jpg (1920x1080, 242K)

BANNERLORD

FUCKING

NEVER

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Playing: Sparta, installed: Bellum Imperii, L'Aigle, 1275 AD
>Sparta had an update the other day so I'm just starting out fresh
>Never ever but who cares the modding scene will eventually become advanced enough to create Bannerlord in Warband
>no good Cavalry support.

Bannelord will be released in summer 2020 and it will be an epic store exclusive.

Screencap this is you want.

>bannerlord is not only less than a year away but it's FREE as well
Nice

Don't pirate it user. They deserve the money

They've already confirmed it will be on steam on release day. No need for screencap, you're objectively wrong.

Attached: blog_post_97_taleworldswebsite_03.jpg (1920x1080, 1.66M)

I won't unless it's epic exclusive.
If it's timed exclusive I'll pirate and then buy when it's available on a different store.

Attached: cs77pta4w4h21.png (351x174, 21K)

its confirmed for being available on steam on release day. The "epic exclusive" faggots are just flogging a dead meme that isn't true.

Attached: comfyBL.jpg (1920x1080, 1.57M)

inshallah

Attached: ri.jpg (3008x1960, 284K)

tfw no bonnerlord

Attached: Harlaus' Butter Bitch.png (1600x900, 1.1M)

>dickplomacy
>roll female with most stats in CHA, most skills are non-combat
>make dangerous crossings early game through bandit territory
>desperately fend off circling khergits as my motley crew off ill-equipped peasants gets picked off around me
>knowing that they will rape me and drag me around until being dropped off in the middle of their den
>rock hard the entire time
This isn't what I expected when I got into the game, but this is fine too.

>install mod
>its the same gameplay loop with new skins

are there any mods that shake things up a bit?

my hope for butterlord still lives, barely though

Attached: SceneEditor.webm (778x443, 2.6M)

Why are warband threads always so nice? Fucking love the banter.

warband playerbase is older than most game communities that hang around Yea Forums and is generally quite chill.

Elder scrolls can also have comfy threads but they can be ruined at any second by autistic morrowfags REEEEEing out any suggestion that morrowind in fact, isn't the best game in the series.

Attached: Alpha.jpg (996x531, 80K)

>200 days
>doesnt have his own faction
I have half the map at this point in Floris

Never fucking EVER

>rhodoks cowardly manlets
Fatass swadian butterlord feasthog detected

>does your faith in bannerlord still hold firm?
I'LL NEVER STOP BELIEVING
BANNERLORD
WHEN

>Vanilla. After that I'll play 1257 AD or Solid and Shade depending on how I am feeling. Then I'll do another Vanilla campaign but with Diplomacy installed.
>281 Days in, that faggot Harlaus has only given me one village that gets raided 24/7, the Sultanates have conquered Suno and only Praven and a few tiny villages are active. I only have 92 men so I can't do a one-man conquer of Suno, I have to wait until that faggot Harlaus decides to wage war on them but for now it's just peace peace peace. I want to play as ebil evil advisor dude but the game doesn't let me do that, might install Diplomacy mod someday. Waiting until I get enough men to become independent and tell Harlaus to fuck off and form my new Slavic-European Kingdom.
>Strong belief it'll come out soon.
>There is no other way than to say this but that Rhodoks will always be useless manlets and there is no reasoning behind why they are that way.
Pic semi-related

Attached: We don't contribute anything whatsoever to society's productiveness..jpg (780x585, 85K)