Be winning 50-0

>be winning 50-0
>opponent seeker randomly catches a glimpse of a tiny flying ball and catches it
>lose 50-150

Attached: Quidditch1.png (256x364, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OmkWyPjbR74
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>when your sport is designed by a woman

why did harry fix his glasses with magic, why not just fix his retinas?

You've made your joke, Yea Forums
Wrap it up and fuck off back to where you belong

It was made obvious that the snitch basically wins the game since the first half of the first fucking book

What the fuck kind of ending shot is this?

Attached: ah.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

You’re a fool to expect anything but narcolepsy from one of dullest franchise in the history of dull movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Attached: 2D9B4DD7-B318-4707-B015-44F9308A33E3.jpg (1300x2345, 964K)

JKR came up with a retarded scoring system on purpose. It's basically her 'avin a giggle at competitive sports.

>Dies irae, dies IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-RAE!

why is there a trump book on the list?

the best kind

>fix inanimate object not attached to your face
>try fixing your face
desu, that's actually pretty smart not to do surgery on himself.

>when u nut but she still succ

This
As obnoxious as Rowling is, it's pretty obvious that a lot of the worldbuilding is set up as satire. Wizards are deliberately portrayed as retards with nonsensical and arbitrary rules and systems. This helps to both emphasise how alien the wizarding world is to the muggle world and also allow rowling to build a whimsical world of wonder entertaining to kids and also give something for the parents to smirk at while reading the book to their kids.

Is there a more cucked Quidditch position than Keeper?

>Whether you're an impenetrable wall making countless clutch saves and covering for your defenders, or a choke artist conceding multiple goals, it's all meaningless. It all comes down to whether your faggot gary stu seeker is a bigger gary stu than the opposing team's.
I guess all the chasers are cucks too for the same reason. Beaters are really the only other position aside from seeker uncucked.

Best part of the game

Chasers are marginally better since they at least have the ability to raise the score.

>The longest Quidditch match lasted about three months
>Because a Quidditch match can only end when the Seeker catches the Snitch, Oliver Wood once told us that the longest Quidditch match on record was about three months. They had to keep bringing on subs so the players could get a bit of rest!

Attached: 1454557672754.jpg (261x199, 7K)

>They needed to bring subs as a break for the players to have hot steamy sex with hippogriffs
FTFY

Letting women write was a mistake, she should have told some decent writer his setting idea and let that someone else write it.

>Alice in Wonderland
>shit tier
>Atlas Shrugged
>god tier
I know that pic is bait, but it still made me angry. nice job.

Legit walked out of the theater after this horrible shot

I'm surprised there hasn't been a match where someone enchanted the Snitch to just leave the field to fuck with people.

Looks like tardchart has migrated from Yea Forums.

the entire series is filled with people fucking themselves up for life and blowing their heads off due to misfired spells. you don't really want to do surgery with magic on your eye.

The ONLY reason why it became that popular is John Williams doing the first movie's soundtrack.

>walks out after seeing this
>but not when Indiana Jones hides in the fridge or when Leia flies through space with no oxygen
Reevaluate your standards

Lol

I forget, this was from which movie?

I hate to surprise you more but there’s never been a match at all. It’s a made up fantasy sport that isn’t real. It’s all fake.

You miss the joke user he left the theater because the first movie ends with that freeze frame. Please never mention crystal skull again tho

youtube.com/watch?v=OmkWyPjbR74

the most interesting thing about quidditch is imagining what kind of degenerate sex acts go on inside the locker rooms before and after each game since there's only one room for both girls and boys

Pardon, haven't seen any of the Potter movies.
Am I missing out?

no.

Not really. It's a series that has come and gone already.

“No!”

It’s usually me winning 200-20, then I let the other seeker catch the snitch and fuck his own team over. Fun game.

>i read books competitively

Attached: 1464663249403.gif (200x200, 1.83M)

Prisoner of Azkaban

The best one in the series

Yeah, that's what I want.

Attached: snitch.png (963x741, 820K)

Based "No!" poster

Prisoner of Azkaban was a good game and no one can tell me otherwise.

"Deh!"

Vrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

>"It's not about fairness, it's about how it FEELS"

Attached: Cloverangry.gif (150x169, 103K)

>no fun allowed