Please V lords, help me entertain myself

This is my first post on v ever, the first time I ever actually post, i've read threads here found em cool so I decided why not, maybe my v bros can help me.
i've been lurking Yea Forums all my life from teenage to 30+ went from Yea Forums to /pol/ to /x/ to /biz/ now i really enjoy the fuck out of /biz/ because i literally made money thanks to them shilling me chainlink.

anyways that's not the point.
the problem I am facing right now is that I'm a console player, I like console because i don't have to pay extremely expensive pc monitors and GPUs, i prefer to keep it simple and neat, just get a console and every game will have its performance adjusted to it, sure you don't get all those halo effects and tesselation and physx details, but still what I enjoy in a game is the gameplay and story, in fact I just enjoy RPG and solo games, I fucking hate online piece of shit games where teenage kids screech on the microphone and you have to run around shooting people or aliens, ffs I hate those games. I like to think that gaming should be a relaxing comfy adventure, where you discover new worlds, meet new characters, think about your actions and their effects, and disconnect from day to day life.

1/2 cont...

Attached: 1528050517316.jpg (754x1158, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/1528050517316.jpg/
boards.fireden.net/_/search/image/-N5DrtkhphrHb26NbzV_Lg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i've recently finished:

witcher 3 ALL DLC (this was just tooo fucking good)
the new god of war (it was a good experience)
i'm right now finishing ni no kuni 2 (chapter 9 kingdom lvl 3)
i finished not long ago divinity original sin 2 solo (bests game i played since a loooonng time)
finished FF15 (great game enjoyed it)
finished dragon quest 11 (epic game liked the retro vibe)
finished devil may cry 4 (this one because ive enjoyed DMC 3 i had to see what the new gen had to offer, and it sucked)
finished detroit become human (it was okay)
finished persona 5 (epic fucking game)
finished Kingdom come (it was a wool game, liked it)
finished yakuza 0 (i really enjoyed that game, i like the originality of it, first time i ever played a yakuza game, kinda reminded me of shenmue games back on the dreamcast)
finished southpark the fractured but whole, and stick of truth (i love southpark and those games were epic)

what game as good as these can you suggest me v? i really enjoy tactics games and rpgs, also am i doing it right? or am i a degenerate that play shit games?

Yea Forums has shit taste but you may like Bloodborne

noted thank you fren, are there other games i missed OH BTW i also finished zelda breath of the wild on switch, it was a fucking new experience, i can't qualify it, the first game of it genra, i wazs shocked to discover your could still discover new styles of games

boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/1528050517316.jpg/

kys frogshit

>boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/1528050517316.jpg/
no that's not me, i had this image from /biz/

Surely it's not unreasonable that OP and others downloaded the image from google or some other search engine? Or are you trying to show off your elite archive browsing skills to us peons?

so apu is hated on v, NOTED

Pretend all you want.
boards.fireden.net/_/search/image/-N5DrtkhphrHb26NbzV_Lg/

OP again, can you eleborate on why apu is hated here? is it some kind of insider v joke that i'm not aware of? or just v chads hate apu because they like to the edgy kids that hate on other boards.

dude, chill why do i need to pretend this is my first post, what do i have to gain, i literally just need advice to find a new cool game, gee this fucking board is startig to get on my nerve and i've been here for like 10 minutes

Apu is not hated, Yea Forums is not one person, and this thread is no longer about video games, but that's SOP around here.

Attached: 1564144265075.png (657x589, 35K)

>why do i need to pretend this is my first post
Because you're a repeatedly cross-posting, meme-vomiting piece of shit.

well after that guy post, i checked the catalog, and i was gthe only one that posted apu, so i thought he was right

anyone can save and post an image dumb reddit autist. fuck off archive faggots seriously.

oh my fucking god...so this is why people hate you ourside of v..ffs youer schizo as fuck and i've lurked /X/ alot, also i'm just here to get advice for cool games, why do you have to derail the thread dude?

Try SMT and older games from the series you played

shin megami tensei, thanks first time i look into it noted.

Yeah, your tasted is too wide so you'll have to try to see if there's something you like.
Go by the console you have available and try the most common games from there.

I like your style of retardation

You might like RE2 Remake, Xenoblade Chronicles, Nier Automata, Monster Hunter World, and maybe Mass Effect 1-3

Attached: 1558824617561.png (1816x2446, 283K)

> I like to think that gaming should be a relaxing comfy adventure, where you discover new worlds, meet new characters, think about your actions and their effects, and disconnect from day to day life.
I just started rimworld and it fits this description quite well. it's pretty fun but very time consuming.