This pic alone single-handedly has the power to trigger countless obese neckbeards

This pic alone single-handedly has the power to trigger countless obese neckbeards.

Attached: seething.jpg (2349x1500, 743K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CWYTOOtplY8&t=17s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How?

You're serious?

RGB lighting on those fans is on but they are clearly not plugged into anything as there are no other components in that case.

I'm an obese neckbeard and I'm not triggered. OP BTFO

No, this does.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 176K)

I'll take things that will never happen for $500 Alex.

uh sweatie..

Attached: firefox_2tbLrP7o6k.png (531x95, 10K)

Which proves nothing tard.

>RGB

Attached: zoomer rgb pc.gif (350x409, 437K)

pc accomplishments were found on the social club website, also pic related

Attached: Capture.png (1070x134, 15K)

What case
It's hot

A case aesthetic I don't enjoy but I can see why people like it, and a game I have no interest in on a platform I don't own
okay, what about these

>data mining your wet dreams
Have sex.

Cope.

haah yeah right you fucking idiot like i even want your shitty walking simulator rooty tooty rpg wannabe hybrid piece of shit it's so fucking bad what a meme game wow i can't believe anyone actually played it don't even want it to desecrate the master race yeah right get fucked shitter with your shitty game that noone wants hahah loser i bet you are a virgin haha gay

yo what case is that, i'm going to do a new build cause my shit from 2011 isn't cutting it anymore and I kinda wanted some retard lights for flavor

i dont really care much, i have other games to play, i have a ps4 but it just collects dust, ill wait for the superior pc version with no bugs, uncapped frames 4k.

youtube.com/watch?v=CWYTOOtplY8&t=17s

>I have a dvd player
I love reading the "I barely use it meme".
You're either A.) retarded for spending that kich money on a blu-ray player. Or B.) lying and wish you actually owned one.

yeah that tower is pretty ugly. Not really triggered though. Sorry user!

i bought it for bloodborne and god of war

Nah, I'm not poor, so I'm an idort

Take 2 has an "unnanounced title" being released in march apparently. References to a PC version were found in some code. Some devs have "rdr2 pc" on their resume and do you seriously think that jewstar games would skip out on profits from an entire platform?

I'd be astonished if PC launched before the inevitable next gen rerelease

>alone single-handedly

Attached: 1560341537393.gif (313x231, 2.11M)

How is showing a shit taste in PC cases and console games triggering?

No this does

Attached: 45689867645664.jpg (1440x1440, 582K)

I like RGB, what's so bad about having a flashy flashy?

Attached: 1564955036504.gif (500x364, 317K)

An empty computer case and?

The case is good. Of you are triggered by RGB you can always change these fans.

>the only discussion that faggots make about this game is how it's not on PC
How about talking about what's good about the game retard

Dissapointing, boring, normie game. Wouldn't call that triggering though.

Nothing, Yea Forums is just full of ugly people who have convinced themselves that any show of vanity or anything you like for purely superficial purposes must be evil because it's easier to imagine that everyone in the world is wrong than that maybe you're just too cynical to ever be a decent person.

If you played one rockstar game, you've played them all