FUCK YOU NINTENDO

FUACK U YELOW PIGGU !

Attached: GibYensGaijin.png (1610x2603, 1.89M)

Gib free internet money NOAW !

Attached: LaChance.png (337x398, 5K)

Everything should be free
communism fuck yeah

>Everything should be free
>communism fuck yeah
I already pay my internet access to my ISP you fucking NIGGER.

Attached: cda02ab2600aa9dbe807d7d0746c41c9dc283242a9a8400b564159cdcf69afdb.jpg (237x255, 15K)

It’s ok if Nintendo does it because ????????

there's no entertainment in communism, only work and more work.

Companies are private and can do whatever they want
If you dont like it dont spend money on it, they dont own you anything
And its not like you cant just you know use lunar magic which is a more powerful mario maker tool and its free and share levels online with others

Idiot

>Companies are private and can do whatever they want
Your brain pm lolbertianism.
The absolute state of ameritards.

Attached: cd6f599890992ac7d61cd8707dde814493516ceac56a51c95b15a2381644e198.png (190x265, 6K)

>he doesn't know what a server is
>also a wojack poster
Gross.

Imagine paying for a shitty server or P2P trash like Smash Ultimate while you can play on PC 64 players multiplayer games with 100% dedicated Servers at 120hz tickrate, without any additional costs for the players.
SAD Consoleretard.

Attached: 1493022962-jewcron.png (550x410, 214K)

Steam only does that because if they charged a fee for it, people would use other launchers immediately. Also, smash isn't p2p retard, everything's on a server over the online. You don't even own a switch either, you're just a seething snoy. OP is just a faggot as usual.

It's not just steam, but it's PC gaming in general.
Furthermore, no paid online on Wii and WiiU, you could play Smash Brawl and Smash 4 100% free with the same exact quality, so fuck off you stupid goy.

>dude they do it because they can get away with it and steam cannot
Yes because cucks like you bend over for them. And to think one generation before you were shitting on sony for having paid online.

Oh, I see. You're the same fag the other day. Still seething I see. Remember when you said you weren't mad? But here we are, you making a an entire thread dedicated to how mad you were. Go in the archive if you want to see me and all the other anons BTFO you back then, I don't see any point in repeated all my points like you are currently lmao

>Oh, I see. You're the same fag the other day.
You must be confusing me with someone else, you corporate lover.

Attached: 1561113157470.gif (455x262, 3.73M)

>exact same writing style
>exact same points brought up, in the same order I might add
>even the same images being spammed
Since you're this much of a faggot, start using a trip so we can properly filter your ass. Stay mad, friend :^)

Your bad shit insane.

Attached: 1527508882-1527453162478.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

Imagine coming on Yea Forums every single day to defend a massive corporation.

Attached: shiny machamp smug.jpg (960x811, 75K)

Insanity's doing the exact same thing and expecting different results, similar to what you've been doing the past few threads until anons shut you up. This will be my last post in this thread, keep seething lol

seething retards, I'll be enjoying the game. you enjoy your $20

i wonder who could be behind this shill post

Attached: jewishtricks.jpg (480x231, 23K)

>Signed his own post
Ironic

look at this retard

Attached: RisistasWW3.gif (136x100, 424K)

Keep wondering, I'll be playing Mario Maker 2 in the mean time. :)

You are a lunatic, americunt

Attached: smoul.jpg (674x593, 46K)

rekt

I pirated Mario Maker 2 and play if mostly offline.
There are MM2 level sharing portals that allow you to load new levels from the community directly to your Switch. It doesn't have every single level ever uploaded, but it has the best ones and that's enough for me. It doesn't cost money, as well.

Doesn't it come bundled with a year long membership?

>Wah! Stop enjoying things I don't like!

He wouldn't know, OP is just a retard who makes posts about a console he doesn't even own

Real talk: if you like steam so much, why the hell do you care so much about this? If people are fine paying $300 for a console and $60 for a game, then why is it such a stretch that they'd be willing to pay less than $2 a month for online? The game you posted in the OP fucking comes with a year of it for free. If nintendo wants to charge for their online, let them, it's their service they're providing. And if you don't like it, then don't buy it. Meanwhile, I'll be enjoying my mario maker and splatoon.

>100% dedicated Servers at 120hz tickrate, without any additional costs for the players.
Name one game.

>Real talk: if you like steam so much
I don't, I hate DRM-Stores. I prefer DRM less PC Games. Still, even DRM-Stores don't charge for a permission to use your own internet connection, not yet.

>Name one game.
BF4, only the host pays for the 120hz dedicated server, with full admin control, all other players can come and play for free.
And if you want, you can play on the 30hz/60hz dedicated servers freely hosted by EA/DICE.

My brain got smoother just being exposed to you

You bought console. I dont know what have you expected. Its console: the peak of anticustomer practices.