Why the fuck haven't you played Half-Life: Echoes? Good HL1 mods don't grow on trees these days

Why the fuck haven't you played Half-Life: Echoes? Good HL1 mods don't grow on trees these days.

Attached: Untitled.png (1368x768, 1.5M)

It's too scary for me.

Really?

I guess it can be.

Attached: Untitled.png (1368x768, 957K)

Because Half-Life is dogshit and every source port of it is dogshit. The WON version is dogshit, Xash3D is dogshit and the Steam version is only not-dogshit if you use the raw input option they added, except that doesn't work in mods because half life is DOGSHIT

You fucking nigger, Xash3D has an option to turn mouse filter off.

It was good but the ending made no sense.

>wanting to play proto-cawadoodie corridor shooty-tooty

It's a really nice looking mod

Attached: 15850100313643024454_screenshots_20180905112326_1.jpg (1920x1080, 608K)

I already watched jolly wanker's video on it, there's no point in playing.

It's true that many bad trends in current FPS games can be traced to HL, but HL itself is enjoyable.

HL2 on the other hand, that's barely a game.

Attached: 13b.gif (680x498, 224K)

>that part where you get the gluon gun and btfo the gargantua when he rips the door open
absolute LUDO

I don't give a shit about Half Life anymore.

>Underhell will never be continued

Attached: 1389054794818.gif (210x131, 271K)

>Estranged Act II is an UE4 walking simulator in early access

Attached: 1564840480295.webm (1920x1080, 2.93M)

Attached: mfw.jpg (446x449, 93K)

>zoomers think they get hipster cred like this

>It's true that many bad trends in current FPS games can be traced to HL
...?
nu-shooters are nothing like HL

It's too good desu.

Not playing it yet because I am busy finishing up Afraid of Monsters and They Hunger Trilogy
Might play Wanted! as well before going to Echoes.
Also anyone wanna set up an ESF or Vampire Slayer server?

Attached: Earth's Special Forces.jpg (620x465, 60K)

Can't play AoM it's too dark

Don't be scared of the dark. There is nothing that can get you in the dark...

Attached: near-dark-bill-paxton.jpg (1019x697, 89K)

I'm not scared, I just literally cannot see shit. The shitty half life flashlight doesn't help either

Oh
I thought you were the same poster as and that you were shitposting or something.
Yeah, it's kinda dark when your brightness is dim. I turned it up quite high so I rarely had problems with seeing in the actual dark in-game. I can see why the complaint exists though since the game encourages you to play it with much more darker visuals.
GoldSource kinda sucks with horror games.

Open up AOM's skill.cfg in its root AOMDC folder (steamapps/common/half-life/AOMDC usually) and ctrl+F battery.

sk_battery1 "8"
sk_battery2 "6"
sk_battery3 "3"

Change these lines to

sk_battery1 "100"
sk_battery2 "100"
sk_battery3 "100"

Save it and boot up the game. Congrats. Your flashlight now gets 100% battery from every battery pickup. If you can't beat the game in this state then you are objectively shit and should uninstall yourself with a 12 inch spike.

Attached: jezzie.jpg (448x255, 12K)

I can't be playing moody games with dark lighting when it's still this sunny

Attached: 1503637236855.png (1280x913, 956K)

SAUCE?

>that fucking mr friendly section
Games dont really ever make me scared but the screaching and lighting made me jump for a moment there

FINAL VERSION WHEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>HL2 on the other hand, that's barely a game.
ok retard

is there a sven port?