Attached: file.png (603x393, 195K)

Most modern JRPGs.

TW3.
RDR2.
BotW.
Yakuza series.

Always do and think the opposite of Yea Forums

Kino moment

Attached: 20180325230814_1.jpg (2560x1440, 220K)

Does anyone legitimately take """Yea Forums's""" opinion seriously?

literally every game I've played in the past 6 years. Yea Forums doesn't like anything other than memeshit.

Assassin's Creed Odyssey
You fags had me thinking this game was shit, but I don't even care that it's not the same as the first 3, it's still an awesome game.

>most modern jrpgs are masterpieces

Attached: 1565173469878.jpg (632x632, 35K)

I'd argue the only problem with it is that it's still labouring under the Assassins Creed title. Any time you weren't in the past was a chore, that only felt like it was there because middle management dude was screaming about "franchise recognition" .

why did you play it if you thought it was shit

Why did they decide to make Evan such a sissy fuckboy?

Attached: 1536284823132.png (1145x1873, 526K)

Because I could get a refund if I took it back to the store within the week. God bless this countries consumer protection laws, I've got nothing to waste but my time. And that's worthless since I'm on autism bux.

Dumb grannyposter.

Agreed. If it was "Greek Guy Kills a Bunch of Cultist Assholes" it might not have caught my attention. At the same time, the AC elements really feel tacked on at times.

Admit it, you only like it because of the shota.

So i can dress him up like a trap and fuck his boi pussy all night long!

To make you buy the game. If it didn't had him it would lose 99% of its value.

Some people buy senran only because of boobs.

With all the dialog options being "be humble or claim to be a demigod" and most quests either following history or following the rough guide of "you can't deny fate/the gods" it was just "greek chad simulator" with some extras tacked onto it.

You're a fuckin' retarded faggot you motherfucker. What's next bitch, fuckin' Borderlands? Fuck off with your faggot ass pseudo-RPGs. NOW.

Attached: image.jpg (531x465, 110K)

If you ever study greek history you would look at that game in disgust. Same can be actually said about most of asscreed games.

Keep playing, the game drops off super hard after the first chapter. Then it picks back up again near the end when you return to DDD to fight Mouse Vergil. Then it drops right off harder for the endgame.

It makes me think they wrote the plot for Ding Dong Dell then winged the rest of the game.

>If you ever study greek history
I did.
>you would look at that game in disgust
No I just pissed myself laughing. The game opens with a scene from The 300 and that sets the "historical accuracy" tone of the game well before you have to endure any other "creative liberties" taken.

>Mommy, I don't want my plate because the peas touched the mashed potatos REEEEEEEEEE
Yeah fuck you too nigger. I don't care that the game isn't a perfect turn-based representation of your fantasy game genre or that it's not perfectly faithful to the first 3 main games and 10+ spin-offs. It's fun as fuck to play.
>I play games about fictional warrior-monks who kill people with finger knives for the sake of historical accuracy
And then there's this retard

Attached: 6548944164168.gif (331x197, 1.87M)

>warrior-monks who kill people with finger knives
It's not been about them for a while. It's now just "order vs chaos" and "bring balance to the force" bullshittery.

>Ni No Kuni 2
>masterpiece
Certainly that pic isn't related,right?Have you actually played other JRPGs or games in general?

It's no masterpiece but it's a good game and far better than the trash edgy teens enjoy like Nier or Persona 5. Now those are garbage games.

*ahem*

>God of War

Attached: 1496340212238.jpg (612x574, 36K)

Blatantly incomplete piece of shit game. You'd have to be retarded to enjoy NNK2. The first one was already mediocre as fuck but the second one is just an embarassment.

Boyish yet funny

NI ÑO CUNNY

Need no cunny

>>game is a fucking masterpiece
i wouldnt go that far, it was fun

Not even the cunny could save this shitfest of a game for me. I dropped it at the sea kingdom part, where they hyped up this great labyrinth and shit and it ended up just being a run of the mill circular boss room.

Attached: Ni no Kuni II_ Revenant Kingdom 16_09_2018 12_15_07.png (1920x1080, 3.63M)

The problem was that Origins was better in every way.

The game's artstyle is all it really has going for it. Everything else is standard JRPG fare.

Persona 5
BotW
Yakuza series
Ni no kuni (the first is still way better than 2)
Nier automata

I'd explore his Ding Dong Dell if you get what I'm saying

Im a Software Engineer and shitty hacking lingo and magic hacking doesnt ruined games or movies for me. theyre just for fun, bro.

Why do people say BoTW looks like Ni No Kuni? They have totally different artstyle.

Compared to the original NNK,it's worse in every single aspect except in some cases combat.
Apart from its artstyle it has nothing going on for it.Even trash like Persona has better written characters,stories and combat.

>was excited for a game in actual ancient Greece
>was actually fine with a more liberal potrayal of women in that time or as warriors
>they have to overdo it including gay romance and no man gives the female protagonist shit for her less aesthetic body or trying to be a man, as far as I have seen, also intentionally browning of Greeks
>they made it full regular greek fantasy again which I have seen a thousand times

Last part killed it for me desu

Fuck you Mark!

so you didn't do the actual water dungeon?

Attached: 20190601111250_1.jpg (2560x1440, 447K)

tried this game out around release
instantly regret because of cringe voice acting

Level-5 has a thing for shotas.

Game is great, but the powercreep is annoying. Seems like enemies are always at least 10 level ahead.

>Yea Forums says game is shit
What are the point of these threads? Who cares what an imageboard has to say?

nier is a directed masterpiece, not exactly gameplay

Never, any game that a sizable amount of Yea Forums (and not just one or two spamming autists) saying it is bad, has been pretty fucking bad in my experience.