Games that legitmately have no reason to ever be brought up again

Games that legitmately have no reason to ever be brought up again.

You don't even remember what this game has that isn't also in Ultimate.

Attached: 915EBYP++PL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1371, 421K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/EeRZs6j
twitter.com/AnonBabble

less input lag

this

smash run

smash run or whatever the thing was called. it was a fine toilet game mode

>it was a fine toilet game mode
f(ourth)pbp

Single-handedly made it so I never bought a Wii U

Smash run
Working lobbies
1 on 1 private matches without a lobby
Set rules for ranked modes instead of randomly choosing one, you wanted 2v2? Well too bad you get 1v1v1

Smash Run had its charms.

Holy fuck. Why was the board game pushed so hard

That's the Wii U one

Smash Run, character outlines, and TP Link (as opposed to BotW Link). Smash Run was fun and I prefer TP Link. The character outlines I feel neutral about. I can't think of anything else except for things I didn't like about the 3DS game and a couple stages I don't care about.

As everyone else said, Smash Run. If they put Smash Run into ultimate, added like five more levels to it, and let you adjust/choose the after game, I would be over the moon. Bonus points for if it could be played online and players were interacting within the level. You could team up against tough bosses or attack one another to steal buffs. That'd be pretty neato.

>trying to ninja a demo code on Yea Forums all day
That was fun

>Smash Run
>Custom specials and fucking unlocking them piecemal
>Classic allows you to branch off into pathways you choose
>All-Star is ordered by every character's chronological appearance
>Rainbow Road and Pac Maze are the only exclusives stages not imported to Ultimate
>Can act as a controller for Smash Wii U
>Street Smash
>On a regular 3DS, the system has to restart

If it weren't for some features on the Wii U version I'd think it would be the best version of Smash 4.

Attached: (You).jpg (463x352, 55K)

3DS was the better version, at least single player wise. This is more how terrible Wii U's classic mode was than 3DS's classic mode doing anything particularly well.

This and
this

>"I remember custom moves!"
Alright smartasses, which custom moves do you actually remember using?

But you can't play Ultimate in 3D

Smash Run and an actual Pac-Man stage

Custom moves were a mistake
I bet after making custom moves for Palutena and Megaman, they just said fuck it

big slow move and small fast move

If you posted Wii U I'd agree with you.
3DS still has Smash Run.

Mega Man's, but that's kind of cheating since they're more distinct like Palutena's since they're also actual weapons from the games. The lion's just end up being slow/fast or low/high risk equivalents, Mario is a good example of that. A fair deal of them are notable for having windboxes compared to regular specials, and while they could make some characters less shit they'd also make some stronger characters better too.

Luigi did have an outright element change with Ice Balls but I can't recite others.

It was the first time Ganondorf got to actually use his sword

Attached: SWORD.png (364x267, 106K)

>You don't even remember what this game has that isn't also in Ultimate.

a half decent lobby system for one

i played the 3DS version for 1000+ matches, I dropped Ultimate after about 150 hours, the online system is so fucked and its a chore to get into matches

Attached: 1541786880888.jpg (166x166, 10K)

I prefer the one with high mobility and no hitbox.

Smash Run is the only reason one would play it honestly

I always appreciated ones that referenced other moves from their series
>Goetia: Nosferatu with a vacuum effect and no damage
>Aether Wave: fires off a projectile like Ragnell canonically does
>PK Freeze (before Lucas came back)
>Hypervoice: Sing but it deals damage

This was so soulless.

Smash Run, trophies, a halfway competent matchmaking system

smash run

Smash Run was kino and would be an awesome mode to add to Ultimate as well.

Attached: 1540596057938.jpg (184x184, 11K)

Smash moves are such a cool idea in theory, but were executed in the worst way possible. Complete RNG, so almost impossible to acquire them all. On top of that, you had to go in and make these presets instead of choosing your moveset from the CSS a la choosing assists in Marvel. Most moves were just big/slow/multihit version of the default move. Just imagine if Link for example could use some other items from his games. Megaton Hammer, Fire Rod, Deku Leaf, and so on and so forth. Maybe Shulk could have used some of his other Monado Arts like Purge and Eater or normal arts like Slit Edge and Shadow Eye. Balance would be a nightmare I guess, but fuck it.

Attached: 1507620709026.jpg (640x480, 57K)

smash run you fucking moron

It's also the best smash game

meant to say custom moves

I wouldn't mind a significantly reduced roster in the next Smash if the devs made more of an effort to keep the game fresh, including doing stuff like that.

explosive flame palutena
fast fireball mario
normal boomerang link
slow but super strong arrow for link
the busted up B variant for donkey kong
slow but big side-b for zelda

oh and let's not forget the rosalina customs with the slow but strong luma and the actually usable side-b

>If it weren't for some features on the Wii U version
Such as?

Attached: 1556047243565.png (256x224, 51K)

>Rainbow Road and Pac Maze are the only exclusives stages not imported to Ultimate

is tat garbage ass pac land in?

Eight-player Smash but that's one feature.

Pac-Land is the Wii U stage, but yes that's in Ultimate.

>tfw playing smash 3DS right now
I thought you said the online was going to die after ultimate came out Yea Forums? you lieeeeed

Nigga this has Smash run; one of the best modes ever created in videogames. Fuck you.

Attached: 1556764762333.jpg (1041x586, 29K)

Can't even play Smash 4 3DS anymore, because it freezes my 3DS after character selection
It's not too bad since Ultimate is where it's at now, but it still hurts not being able to go back. Even the demo freezes my 3DS.

I still play 3ds for glory, despite having ultimate

Marth's Neutral B. Sliding smooth... to a tipper!

Also, Bomb man's

i know, im just a bit miffed that the garbage level got in, but not the good one

Unironicaly better than Ultimate.

> one of the less inputlag smash game since smash 64 (with melee)
> color palette is vibrant and colorfull, even on a 3ds little pixelisated screen it looks good, meanwhile ultimate on a gigantic TV still looks like shit with shitty rimlights and shitty colors
> Better solo mode even better than WiiU with a lot of platform modes and adventure run wich is absolutely kino
> 0 inputlag online, if you have a decent wifi you can play online without lags for FREE, meanwhile you have to pay 20€/year + the fucking lan adaptator if you want to play decently online
> you can taunt online
> if you play on 3ds, the 3ds also can be your controller if you play on the wii U at some tournament or with friends

The list is long. Ultimate is fucking over-estimated because "muh everything samurai does is perfect".
People who says that the 3ds version was shit clearly never played on it.

Attached: 01DAC238-02B9-4C1E-A4BB-2839E2D02457.jpg (432x433, 68K)

Smash bros get in here QUICK'

discord.gg/EeRZs6j

discord.gg/EeRZs6j

discord.gg/EeRZs6j

Attached: banjo5.jpg (900x900, 260K)

I got it day 1 and played for a year, it was shit. You need to move on user

Trophies with actual 3d models and not fucking jpegs.