Modern Gender Warfare

are these males or females?

Attached: wahmeninmahvidya.jpg (1648x798, 189K)

Why do you care

women in shooty-soldier vidya are breaking my feeling of immersion

Most Western armies accept women in combat roles though so what the fuck are you talking about? I fully agree when it comes to WW2 but there's nothing immersion breaking if it's modern battlefield.

Does this break your immersion?

Attached: Ypj.jpg (800x445, 83K)

it's about the fact that they are jamming it down my throat

if factual 0.001% appear as 30 something % it breaks immersion, its like 1/3 women having giant tits or 1/3 men being over 7 feet

No, it breaks my heart

>devs keep adding in niggers, spics and other minorities for you to shoot
I don't see the problem.

For BFV, sure. But for this, I don't give a fuck.

No, especially since 10 minutes after this photoshot she was taking phat ISIS dick. Inshallah.

They look like Kapkan without the makeup.

But they're fictional conflicts set in the future. If women are freely allowed to serve then there's no telling what percentage they'd actually make up. If it's a historical setting then I agree.

Sorry for your immersion. It breaks my immersion when third worlders try to act like their opinions matter.

>implying these women would actually serve on the frontline in a total war
>implying these women would not just be sent to the rear or back home to act as baby factories

The only time you'd put women on the frontline in the same capacity as men is if your entire people is at risk of annihilation. In that case you'd just as well march kids into the trenches because there is no alternative.

Actually she was destroying a roach MBT with a wire-guided missile

Attached: ypj destroy turkish leopard 2.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

>there is no telling
yes there is, its called basic biology

>baby factories
Lmao, look at this guy. This would be the annihilation route. Sending women on the frontlines when there's more of them than men is nothing special. They wouldn't be put in key locations for sure though.

not an argument and Im a first worlder, you lost the debate kiddo, back to twitch chat with the rest of you spergs

People only gave a shit when it was in BFV because it was pandering, this is just an option for modern combat. There's nothing that's really wrong here. I feel like this game will sell because it's not pushing the whole "respect waman" schtick, but instead actually being a game first.

>But they're fictional conflicts set in the future. If women are freely allowed to serve then there's no telling what percentage they'd actually make up.

There is a stable trend of women chosing non-dangerous career options. There is also the biological difference in physical performance of women that makes less women valid for service than men. So yeah, its extremely unlikely for wahmins to take up more than 1% of the frontline fighting force, and even that 1% barely plausible.

What biology? We aren't talking about effectiveness here but whether they're allowed to serve or not.

What video is this from?

Have sex

>Most Western armies accept women in combat roles
lmao, you retards really live on another planet

Based and Red-pilled.

Look at recruitment laws in the West and then come back crying, incel.

yeah they are allowed to serve but do they want to serve? no they dont because men and women are different our specie has evolved for the men to be the primary risk takers while women stay back home where its safe to raise the next generation of soldiers

Lol no. Only inderect combat. Even if they pass ranger school they dont get assinged to the regiment. Only security forces kek is as close as women get. Oh and the riverine patrol lol. They dont go kicking doors, do scout work like 19d and zero infantry of course.

Lmao @ op
Go troll somewhere else
Modern warfare is lit

cute

They're allowed to serve now, in any branch. With no limitations. And with lower physical requirements. And incentives.
They're still a tiny minority and get pregnant as soon as they have to deploy

sure thing, buddy, can't wait to see all those combat women patrolling my streets!

US is not the whole world retard.

You're braindead and moving goalposts. It's obvious that women are in minority, but combat roles are open to them and that's a fact.

More or less depends on the person rather than the gender, but I do understand what you mean based on the majority of people... but sometimes conscription will occur, and the governments are more willing to take the men then the women for cultural reasonings. It's sad, but it's the truth.

Attached: women in combat roles.jpg (1860x1880, 1.37M)

they look like they are mongolian origins, probably male.
i wouldn't be surprised if they are female because of the diversity quota

Ah yes, so you were right after all! Women wearing heavy weapons and getting deployed into extreme hot zones is the norm now, how stupid of me. Wowsie, CoD is so realistic!

but women don't fill combat roles in most modern armies

They're androgynous war bred fighting mutts.

no they're just asian "men"

they're asians. No one can tell the difference

it depends very little on the person and alot on the gender, the weakest men can kill the strongest women with one hand and the difference its just not physical its mental too, risk taking, emotional stability etc. almost every single woman is useless in a combat situation and just drags the whole team down, there are thousands of real life evidence of this when a military team had a female soldier and caused massive destruction for everyone

Are you arguing with me whether women should be allowed in combat roles? Because I never said I supported that. It's a huge waste of money. But the fact remains that they are allowed so there's no reason why they shouldn't be in a game, one that's never been known for huge realism anyway.

this is your brain in /pol/

Why do you care now all of a sudden?
Women have been in CoD since Ghosts.
>b-b-but muh immersion
Like youre gonna fucking know, not only that its a fucking arcade shooter.
I could agree with something like BFV but this is legit just outrage culture.

>talk about new video game feature
>OMG /pol/ nazis racehaters go away

>new video game feature
CoD has had women in it since Ghosts in 2013 you fucking dumb fucking nigger.

>woman sniper
UGH!

reported :)

>women are a feature
have sex

Attached: 298ea88a-0ddd-4d55-9cdf-626e4c543295.png (1600x1084, 579K)

>posts anime
have sex

female(male)... oh wait sorry if I offended your snowflake heart, they are non-binary gender in your language.

Based kurds stomping out turkroaches and doing anarcho-communism

will this forced sjw ever stop? it been few years now

>getting immersed in a arcade shooter
Might as well get immerse in gaylo or quake while you're at it

Genius bait OP. I can see this shit thread getting 300+ replies of retards

Best way to have wahmen in your shooter tbqh famalam

Attached: 1561465679377m.jpg (674x1024, 119K)

In the same way that globes push the idea of a round earth down your throat? Because it sounds like you're just upset by facts.

>Women have been in Call of Duty since Ghosts
>Release date: WW: November 5, 2013

This is your brain on /pol/

Attached: call-of-duty-ghosts-squads.png (638x349, 213K)

>huh? you don't like things? you must be from /pol/

kek, this faggot saw G.I. Jane once

>women first appeared is the worst cod game
cool

is it true in 2007 no woman ever saw combat?

Attached: 7GC33.jpg (1920x1200, 640K)

Seeing as most of the thread is politics driven, yes this is /pol/.

do you think youre not part of the /pol/ problem

>op's thread about player models in video game
>/pol/

Cope... Lol

no, this is 4channel. I want you mentally deranged tranny to fuck off to wherever you came from.

Triggered /pol/acks getting outed.