ITT: games Yea Forums loves unanimously

ITT: games Yea Forums loves unanimously.

Attached: Ghost_Trick_Phantom_Detective_cover_art.jpg (250x225, 26K)

Attached: __quote_doukutsu_monogatari_drawn_by_shinonoko__f82068b8759754e3ac8f50ab3847df90.png (800x565, 317K)

Attached: 81oFhtLSQCL._AC_SX430_.jpg (430x544, 52K)

Xenoblade Chronicles 1

Why doss the ds have such a better better library than the 3ds?

Handheld console market collapsed to under a half of what it used to be during DS-PSP. Blame smartphones.

Mobile games happened after the ds

It doesn't, it just has a massive library so a lot of it ends up being good by accident

Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine

>by accident
?
oh shit fuck my finger slipped fuck FUCK
no no NO FUCK I accidentally created Ghost Trick SHIT fuck oh no no not again FUCKing accidents

Game is fucking trash with no replayability. Also unamerican.

>Also unamerican
Thank fuck for that.

Attached: persona5.jpg (1263x1500, 351K)

Why do you want replayaility from a fucking adventure game?

Wow, imagine having such a terrible taste.

Based contrarian.

Trash that followed a masterpiece

>a lot of it ends up being good by accident
And a lot of 3DS games ended up being accidents.

Attached: Bloodborne.jpg (1000x1245, 225K)

Attached: th.jpg (474x355, 45K)

fuck off my board, all of those games are 7/10 at best

Attached: deusex.jpg (953x953, 87K)

he is going to get butt fucked

>he says, as he posts this mediocre shit
Also, the only game so low as 7/10 that you quoted is Bloodborne.

the ONLY right answer

Attached: th.jpg (474x651, 60K)

>Bloodborne
>7/10

Attached: 1495796442270.png (625x626, 66K)

Megaman ZX
Absolutely nobody shits on it, even though they all acknowledge its faws. Its just such a fun gamw

>Ghost Trick
anime-tier plot twist "game" with only good animations and a few character quirks going for it, but the "puzzle" gameplay taking way too long (especially when you need to rewind because it's way too trial and error and the story going nowhere deep except for a few OMG SO MANY PLOTTWISTS9
>Persona 5
B-tier weeb trash that only a turbo weeb could sit through. Again, good presentation but anyone who can stand the dialogue in this game never read a book
>Cave Story
maybe I'll give you that, have nothing against passion projects but if it's a metroidvania there are far better ones and if it's just a platformer there are far better ones. It's got soul though
>Bloodborne
the only people who like bloodborne are people who a) bought a ps4 for it and b) have never played demon's souls. There are no good bosses in this game which haven't been in some form in DeS already. Otherwise there's only shitty beasts with unlimited stamina and pvp-esque hunters, the world design was already in DeS 3-1/2 and the gameplay is severely lacking with blood vials and the teleportation being a clear downgrade from DaS again. Also, I probably agree with matosis video on Lost Soul Arts

Deus Ex meanwhile has the best level design, top themes and actual rpg mechanics for an action/stealth game rarely seen anywhere else

Shit game, I regret pirating it.

>pretentious and delusional
Well, color me surprised.