Which Legend of Zelda game did you prefer, Oracle of Ages or Seasons?

Which Legend of Zelda game did you prefer, Oracle of Ages or Seasons?

Attached: zedlo.jpg (1626x798, 559K)

I like Seasons a bit more, let's be honest though, you need to play both.

Ages by a hair, both are fucking fantastic though and stand as my favorite 2D entries in the series.

Also what the fuck is up with that custom boxart?

Remaster when?

I'm surprised they haven't announced it with Links Awakening

I consider them the same game, personally.

in 2001 I had oracle of seasons. couldn't really get into it. I liked pokemon crystal more

Both. I always replay them together. I see them as one game. My favourite zeldas btw

Ages is the best 2D Zelda

I think they're pretty equal, but I enjoyed Seasons more overall.
Ages had way too many mandatory minigames.

>love LoZ
>have never played these
tell me what I'm missing bros.

I want Veran to come back.

Ages

Ages in terms of gimmick, music, and story. Seasons is great though and you can't really have one without the other or you end up missing some pieces of the puzzle.

I liked ages mechanic better, didn't really see how seasons was "combat-orientated" when ages being "puzzle-orientated" gave us stuff like the jabu jabu dungeon. That said both are fantastic

Both are fantastic but i like ages a little more

How did we go from these to soulless garbage like BotW?

Link's Awakening, but more padding and less soul.

Jabu Jabu's Belly

Ages made me realise I am really fucking dumb.

seasons
Age was pretty shitty with the sheer amount of "backtrack and minigame it up".
It was basically the prototype for MinishCap imo

Nintendo must have tapped into the divine power of heaven to come up with the idea to take the LADX engine and make not one but TWO games out of it. Nowadays...

>Mr Aonuma san what should we do with the Switch's hardware
>figurines for my grandson!
>Also stick it on Link's Awakening it's not like we need two new Zelda games this year *laughs*

Attached: Becky.png (500x567, 262K)

best zelda experience ive ever had, top 5 nintendo games ever, top ten capcom games ever. honorable mention best gbc games aesthetically

Funny thing is that OoA and OoS were actually developed by Capcom, not Nintendo.

>figurines for my grandson!
kek
Reminds me of the reason Spirit Tracks had the fucking train.

Which is likely why Nintendo doesn't like referencing them and the Four Sword games. They're not considered "pure" Zelda games that Nintendo made all by themselvds.

But these are just two parts of the same game
You just choose which part to play first

Seasons although they both compliment each other well

Two seperate games using a souped-up LA engine. Clearing one allows you to carry over shit from your save file to the other which leads to new events, bosses, items and a bunch of other cool shit. Can be played in any order. Level design is more focused and complex than LA. Shitton of fun and imo the quintissential 2D Zelda experience, go play them if you haven't.