Play God Eater 2

Play God Eater 2

Attached: 1559088468566.jpg (848x1214, 334K)

What about God Eater 3?

What about God Eater 4?

I did, it kinda sucks

>play x
How bout you kill yourself cummybrain?

Coming from MH it feels soulless

But alisa's outfit in GE2 is not as great as GE1's

How can we fix this franchise?

Attached: mommy.jpg (728x410, 31K)

Need more Ciel.

Attached: 39ED8C5E-33B2-4CE6-B536-0EC94B8328F7.jpg (2456x3481, 2.92M)

>autistic
>no personality
>shitty design
>useless Blood power

Shit taste detected

Attached: 3579345.jpg (1050x1500, 624K)

I bought 2 on PC and got 1 also. Is 1 long? Is it hard? So far I am playing and it's total chaos. I don't know if I'm doing good or bad. I just spam attack, will it carry me through entire game or I have to use those gun combos and shit?

You can beat it even without using complex gun ammos as It was intended, they're literally just to trivialize the game as you can make nukes with them

But they’re both boring. Literally every single female character in the series is more interesting than those two. Besides maybe Livie. Or Claire.

The game feels slow as fuck, movement in the first game felt faster. Also It keeps crashing when I try to play it with my friends and I would never play a slow game alone

Oh ok. I'm just running around monsters and swinging my spear. Not even sure what I am suppose to do other than that. There are some links and shit but I don't even know how to trigger them. I should probably re read the tutorials.

>Is 1 long?
Yes. Even if you ignore all side missions. The real story only begin after post game

>Is it hard?
Yes and no. If you know how to craft OP bullets you can pretty much kill anything less than 3 minutes but that ruin all the fun

I would argue that god eater 1 isn't fun so there's not much of it to kill

GE1 was fun in PSP era though. It's only game that have slightly better control than MH at that time

No, ty, this game is fucking trash

add underboob

Attached: 1467342877615.png (963x1400, 377K)

Did they try marketing

It didn't even get a passing mention in the direct like a week after the switch port came out

1 > 2 Haven't played 3 yet.

>buy God Eater 2 because it's the closest thing PC has to Monster Hunter other than Toukiden which is full price and never on sale
>MHW gets announced for PC a week later

It can't be fixed. It's just an anime ripoff of another game, like every game that studio pumps out.

Why not God Eater 3 on the Nintendo Switch?

That feeling when no hedonistic gamer Yea Forumsirgin to go under his desk and suck off his virgin beaten off cock and completely drain his balls

Post some Livie or Erina and then I'll consider reinstalling it.

>be fighting endless giant monsters for days with your war buddies
>suddenly giant titty monster shows up
>finally manage to kill it
>mfw only have 30 seconds to fuck it before it dissolves into nothing

Attached: 1550166163086.jpg (292x302, 20K)

Goiter 2

>GE3 is better than MonHun GU
Noooooo this should not happen.

I want to empty my balls in between her tits.

Is it? I've been on the edge of getting it since playing the demo, but I just picked GU back up instead. Is the full game really that good?

Delete all Seiba clones

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Don't play that, it's shit.

bring back custom bullets and predator styles. That's all it would take to turn GE3 into a 10/10.