Whats the best point and click?

For me, its grim fandango

Attached: gfr.jpg (616x353, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hAJlfBSZAew
youtube.com/watch?v=0LqyCmpSY70
youtube.com/watch?v=AN1-Y1wJzbM
youtube.com/watch?v=usB0TZZX438
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normality_(video_game)
youtube.com/watch?v=09hFwEFL72A
youtube.com/watch?v=wI66XSmyqwI
youtube.com/watch?v=0MN6WtmcrBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

for me it's walking dead

For me, it's Hypnospace Outlaw

>Not playing with tank controls

Curse of Monkey Island.

Such a great fucking game

for me, it's Sam & Max Hit the Road

imagine thinking the walking dead is consistent and just as good as other point and clicks.

redpill me, sounds cool.

This, its not its boring besides the ending which was wayyy over hyped

For me it's Unavowed

This post brought to you by Wadjet Eye Gang

yes

For me it's TF2

Attached: 1523885399399.jpg (1912x948, 172K)

It's not even a point and click

Personally it's Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. Fate of Atlantis had more content, the Monkey Island series was the gold star of comedy, but I liked the meta of using the grail diary to figure out puzzles, even if it was just a glorified copy protection method.

Discworld Noir. I know many found the whole "piecing the clues together" from your notebook annoying, though.

>FIND THERMA
>What?
>FIIIIIND THEEERMAAAA

Attached: discworld-noir.jpg (640x480, 44K)

Attached: Josef machinarium.gif (126x156, 560K)

CSGO

COMI

TF2 is in my top ten most important games of all time.

Attached: 1565024545741m.jpg (1024x576, 65K)

Daily reminder Yea Forums is younger than this game.

>mfw period when devs thought P&C adventures should transition to WASD controls for consoles' benefit
Fuck, even Escape from Monkey Island was ruined by that.

Attached: dissapointed.png (497x649, 182K)

this looks really cool, ive never played it, you have to do some detective shit and actually put together clues? the game doesnt do it for you? sounds awesome

Yes. You'll have to pirate it, though. If nothing else you can always emulate the PS1 version, but the PC one has higher fidelity 3D models for characters.

>dat OST
youtube.com/watch?v=hAJlfBSZAew

ironically it worked fine on consoles. it was the fact they disabled mouse on pc that caused the shitstorm. I remember escape using like page down/page up to navigate actions or something.

So basically, Telltale cancer was the successor to adventure games of old?

classic PnC adventures still exist but unfortunately aren't nearly as popular as Telltale trash

Monkey Island 2 probably. Out of the new ones I found the Blackwell games really charming. Haven't played the last one though.

Has anyone bothered with Syberia 3?

Broken Sword 1 is the best I've played so far, Sam and Max is pretty funny but I find it pretty obtuse as well

It's not like their modernization attempt was bad, it's just Telltale was inept and all about smoke and mirrors. Something like The Council is more closer to RPG/Adventure hybrid like Quest for Glory used to be, for example.

Attached: The-Council-screen-4-1600x900.jpg (1600x900, 144K)

hold on, honky. you're telling me you STILL can't buy discworld noir anywhere?

speaking of QfG, Hero-U is a modern spiritual successor

Man I hope they use the setting for another sequel, I love conspiracy cult settings
Also the Duchess is hot

redpill me on this it looks cool. modern day detective game thats good?

>episodic video game
>loved by reviewers
>players on ps4 and pc gave it mixed reviews
Redpill/red flag.

What?

For me it's The Dig

GF isnt point and click

It is now. There's an achievement if you play it throughout with WASD exclusively, though.

It's an improved version of Telltale games set in the late 1700s on a secret society island, you interact with historical figures and solve puzzles to find your missing mother
Personally enjoyed the first two chapters but reviews say that the later chapters are terrible, take that as you will

Episodic game that is loved by critics and not by players means that it's cinematic trash. That's the red flag, and/or redpill. The two are synonymous in this case.

>Episodic game that is loved by critics and not by players means that it's cinematic trash.
Great logic. Because episodic releases have the budget to be cinematic-focused. You mongoloid.

That's some bad taste.
The game is a brain teaser book wrapped up in a story. Adventure game puzzles should pertain to the game's locations, characters and plot."You are in a dark cave, solve for for x to continue" is just bad, lazy design. Still life was also guilty of this in places.

>game is cinematic and loved by critics
>gamers hate it
SO ITS A FUCKING MOVIE YOU RETARD. It could be The Order: 1886 or some piece of crap delivered over 20 episodes, but movie games are boring crap.

Gotta be MI2 or 3 for me, but GF is damn good as well.
Love Day of the Tentacle too.

My nigger

The original Gabriel Knight (not the shitty remake).

Great music too:

youtube.com/watch?v=0LqyCmpSY70

Attached: ss_91634500dbf22ef5f0ad7c0583c388fb5427ef03.1920x1080.jpg (710x533, 74K)

>mfw they changed the VAs

Attached: despair_2_face.png (176x150, 44K)

Broken sword 1. Fight me, you will lose.

As much as I love Grim fandango and Curse of MI. My first point and click was Indiana Jones and the fate of atlantic and I can't help but love it.

Wanted to finis hthis game so much, but the version I bought was buged since I got stuck so much time I resorted to a walkthrough that asked me to do what I intended to do and the game didn't allow me to.

1 and 2 are still my favourites.

*Sheathes sword*

You live this time.

I think BS2 was the better game, but that whole Templar mythology was more appealing to me. Even if Director's Cut did expand the story it made some absolutely dubious other additions I could not stand.

Attached: 1476811638-2331679727.jpg (1440x900, 234K)

Forgot about it for some reason. It's an amazing game and Grace is top tier qt.

>Directors Cut
heretic!

Might be biased since I grew up on sierra games, but kings quest 6 is the type of game the word kino was made for

Attached: Alex_Samhain.jpg (640x379, 37K)

Most of lucasart p&c are amazing choices.
But man grim fandango is an experience.
I played only the remake while i understand people concern about the horrible graphics.
I think the game its self is still overrated.
There is no twist. The actual good parts take too long to happen and foreshadowed to death
I stopped somewhere half way. The puzzles are super boring. They are less "point & click puzzle" and more traditional. A lot of them doesn't require enough dialogues or interactions.
I have been interrested in trying this one for some time.
Is it even half as good as grim fandango?
enough humor or atmosphere or dialogues?
Deponia games are great.
The Journey down is also amazing in term of art and atmosphere. It is the closest thing to grim fandango
There was also an other new p&c with similar art style to deponia about a communist country. It was ok not bad.

I LOVE THIS LITTLE DUDE

You played half of the game and your reason makes no sense. Begone.

Deponia Trilogy

These types of games would've just been better off as some cartoon or something.
The gameplay and puzzles are never good in these games and they're always linear.

Attached: rghafd.png (391x383, 87K)

for me it's The Longest Journey

Attached: the-longest-journey-3-1200x630-c.jpg (625x394, 53K)

you would've been better off as an abortion

you need to fuck off

Tell me single point and click game that has good core gameplay and great puzzles.
No, combining two items together and then clicking on something in the background is not great design.

For me, it's putt putt saves the zoo.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 29K)

>P&C adventure
>good core gameplay
You click on hotspots, shit happens. What kind of gameplay you want from that?

>great puzzles
It's been scientifically proven most players can't actually handle puzzles and play P&C adventures for the story.

Attached: 9b628ea61a8b9e727e4aaaec12467f0e_original.png (680x707, 656K)

>good core gameplay
loaded question, the gameplay is inherent in the name point-and-click.

>great puzzles
The only metric and often this genre offers the best puzzles as it is the entirety of the game. Primordia is a great example.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

For me it's the Witcher 3.

Myst series
but I'm sure you'll find something to complain about with just about every game

I fucking love this game, alongside Grim Fandango, it's one of my favourite p+c's.

It doesn't run anymore unfortunately.

SNEED'S POINT AND CLICK

FORMERLY CHUCK'S

casual trash, real gamers play pajama sam

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 32K)

>Playing that casual shit.
Fuck off zoomer.

You're useless

You had it RIGHT THERE

>Formerly LeChucks

You are a retarded who don't know what he is talking about.
Gameplay = interactivity.
It had never to do with linearity of the big story.
And there are more interactivity in some p&c like grim fandango than most of the openworld shit you play.
I would rather have ton of hidden jokes , dialogues and items interactions than one or two extra "good" and "bad ending to feel special.

Day of the Tentacle

Attached: 111575-maniac-mansion-day-of-the-tentacle-dos-front-cover.jpg (800x1025, 183K)

>And there are more interactivity in some p&c like grim fandango than most of the openworld shit you play.
Clicking on a 2D image and have pre-recorded dialogue play out here and there is truly the pinnacle of gameplay interaction.

this but unironically

Attached: machinarium josef band.gif (377x289, 3.72M)

>press button and then thing happens
wow can you imagine

You trying too hard.
As opposed to what?
Procedural generated dialogues?
To aiming a cross to an enemy and clicking until he dies?

Just finished this game. What a gem. Why did they leave though

The Longest Journey. Doesn't matter how good the other point and click quests were, none of them com close to that absolutely brilliant and full of soul gem.

Nobody posted my Nibba Klaymen.

youtube.com/watch?v=AN1-Y1wJzbM

Attached: p7l5ycf.gif (500x370, 377K)

Monkey Island. Never tried Grim Fandango though, the concept just never interested me.

Oh yeah that's some good shit. Not my favorite, but probably number 2.

I don't remember, probably just because having the last thing you do is defuse a bomb would be an anticlimactic ending

Attached: machinarium berta.png (464x396, 370K)

Tell me any game that has good puzzles.
Hardmode: no La Mulana.
Seriously I’m looking for some.

Myst series

Rhem series.

Attached: Facepalm (2).jpg (275x183, 6K)

Is Thimbleweed Park (on hard) the hardest P&C?

fucking THIS

Attached: a2664e3e4746bfaa705e1cc68b8015a2a0de4a8c76c56223c43274ffa78d7f21_product_card_v2_mobile_slider_639.j (639x361, 39K)

>that pic

Attached: 1507994860846.jpg (480x600, 45K)

I had a lot of fun with this one
But that goddamm ending, fucking krauts man, ruined the entire experience

Attached: 643x0w.jpg (643x482, 129K)

>I know many found the whole "piecing the clues together" from your notebook annoying, though.

That was easy. Combining and following scents later on was worse. God help you if you're color blind.

what the fuck does la mulana even have to do with this discussion? it's a totally different game. answer is myst and when you decide to take the training wheels off schizm trilogy. yes, those puzzles are THAT intense.

Shame that the spiritual sequel sucked.
Personally my favorites are Broken Sword 1&2. I also enjoyed 5 a lot. I've plowed through all the popular ones and Broken Sword is the perfect combination of good puzzles, humor and interesting story for a P&C.

>no puzzles except use gun on man's head, ad nauseam
>have to go outside the game for the plot
What a bad point and click.

Drawn: Painted Tower

what about 3, though? bet you enjoyed 3.

youtube.com/watch?v=usB0TZZX438

Attached: zane.png (255x249, 6K)

All of the Sam and Max games are perfect. Especially the tell-tale ones, fuck you boomers.

Attached: 896E7100-DFC6-46F6-A6BF-AD2C0A540582.jpg (389x365, 61K)

There are two distinct phases of Telltale. Their good period ended with the Walking Dead.

Deponia

What is the worst point and click?

Attached: 1547826377477.jpg (900x900, 105K)

This, and i hughly recommend every other amanita design project, especially Samorost 2 and Botanicula

I'll throw out icestation only because it's in my head. I'm sure it's far from the worst but there's timed puzzles, it's lovecraft, and features two endings that you can choose. One is "you live" and one is "you don't return" and that's literally the ending. One is "you return and people are happy. the other is "oh no, he didn't return". It felt like two writers got into a slapfight and the devs said "we can put both into the game since this is as adventure game and all we need to do is put in text based slides".

I'm gonna have to say Chuchel purely because of how disappointing it is when you compare it to their other games. Puzzles were bad, music was bad, didn't even have background art in most places, was barely 2 hours long.
Samorost 2 has been on my backlog forever. Samorost 3 is great also.

Attached: doom chuchel.jpg (1200x855, 269K)

I am halfway this lost gem and it pretty good.
Yes it is easy compared to other games but everything else is great.
In an alternative timeline, blizzard would have saved p&c genre

Syberia
Post Mortem
Scratches
Nibiru

forgot pic

Attached: warcraft_adventures_2.jpg (1130x698, 97K)

warcraft adventures?

I thought this game has been cancelled waaaay back then.

yes
Someone released the beta on internet few years ago.
From what i read it is complete in term of progression .
The biggest problems that faced me so far were the lack of dialogues in the intro cutscene but it might be because of my system

oh and Gray Matter

Is this better or worse than Redguard?

wow
Didn't know that elder scrolls had an adventure game...
Well as someone who love lucasart p&c , i found it very enjoyable so far if you can tolerate a some small bugs.

I also enjoyed it and was sad our boy Rufus didn't get his happy ending, even with a final game about time traveling to make shit better

>Not a single person says Blade Runner
I'M IN DEMAND

Attached: iu.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Day of the Tentacle
/thread

>the gameplay is shit
>the music, story, characters, etc. are great
>"This is a great game."
Adventure game fans are broken on a fundamental level.

That game is almost 10 years old.

>/threading your own post
what an unbelievable cock-knocker.

Just admit you're too fucking stupid for adventure games.

Based. Unavowed, Technobabylon, and the Blackwell series are all great.

They have literally the simplest interface in gaming history until walking simulators (which adventure games birthed), and you call me stupid for thinking "point at thing and see if it does thing" is bad gameplay?

I'm not discounting the talent of the people involved in making them, but as GAMES they are shit.

Blade Runner is ok but it's too janky to stand with the greats. Excellent presentation and production values though, and the reactive story is neat when it actually works.

>when it actually works.
I don't think I've ever run into problems on that front.
Is there some kind of frequently occurring bug that I've missed out on all these years?

simon the sorcerer

Attached: index.jpg (284x177, 21K)

Attached: The_Feeble_Files_Coverart.png (256x329, 120K)

Judge all you want, but I really loved Deponia

truly the greatest

Attached: 1411856156-manny-calavera.png (640x480, 126K)

The first Broken Sword is one of my favourite pieces of any media. Gutted I can't find my old physical copy, I'm not playing that director's cut trash

Dunno, but I really liked the Broken Sword games

Peak comfy

Attached: 6849000[1].jpg (585x600, 93K)

You know buying the Director's Cut for 1/2 gives you the original versions with it?

Lot's of good picks here. Gabriel Knight and Broken Sword are amazing games (with poor remakes) Riven is genius in its design and Grim Fandango's atmoshphere is amazing.

I wanna give special props to I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream. Perhaps too unpolished to belong at the top, but its ideas sticks with you in a way few other games do. Great music too.

Attached: Screamcover.jpg (250x323, 22K)

well shit. thanks user

For me, it's Mata Nui Online Game.

Attached: 1563433796160.jpg (752x1024, 97K)

It used to be Grim Fandango, but then I played Scratches

Attached: ss_ae126dcd640cd219c1f69033db4db7fe86aac10e.1920x1080.jpg (1024x604, 74K)

If not Grim Fandango, then Sanitarium is a close second best

>Everyone tells me how great Grim Fandango is
>This fucking shit appears
I was starting to think there truly was no such thing as a good point and click game until I discovered the Sam and Max series.
It's the only time the "out of the box" puzzles had some semblance of logic to it and can be deduced without it just feeling like a scam to get people buy the game guide book.

Point n Click games are no longer popular for a good reason.

Attached: grim fandango ticket puzzle.jpg (1600x900, 185K)

Probably The Longest Journey. Also, Tex Murphy series.

My nigga

zane sux, he can't even play trombone

Attached: 1517252592335.gif (237x237, 3.29M)

The 2 Pink Panther games on pc

Call of Cthulu: Shadow of The Comet. And then just for shits and giggles it's sequel Prisoner of Ice.

wait you mean that there are good p&c games of pink pather?
You have my attention man.
Continue

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normality_(video_game)

Loved the game.
Good choice.

The screenshots on the back always looked like they were shot in another engine and it drove me nuts as a kid since I tried to somehow improve the graphics by fiddling with the settings all the time.

Attached: BLADERUNNER.jpg (421x409, 153K)

>ctrl+f
>Trilby/Chzo mythos not mentioned
The absolute STATE.

Attached: Chzo_Mythos___Ensnared_by_GhostlyInsomniac.jpg (761x1050, 151K)

I've never played Point and Clicks growing up (more FPS/RTS) guy. Though I always wanted to play Day of the Tentacle. I own it, just need to get around to it. I'm not too versed in the genre but I seem to gravitate towards more of the comedic ones.

Attached: 1564957687911.gif (500x234, 1.59M)

was about to post this one too, based user

The first one had awesome songs.

I believe that hentai devs will revive the point and click genre. Eventually they will rediscover it.

>Trilby
This isn't reddit. We at least pretend we're not shit eaters.

That story was horrifying as all hell. Watched part of a playthrough of the game yesterday and it seems good, so thanks for the suggestion.

Why this genre triggers retards like so hard?

Redguard is jank as fuck
loved it when it was new but it's too fucking dated

i hope that second episode of hiveswap is coming out soon

>tank controls
>point & click
Being obtuse aside, I feel the same way. I look forward to playing the (point & click) remastered some day.

Point and click controls make the game harder.
Manny doesn't turn his head towards things of interest.

Should i bother with goblins series. I brough goblins 4 as a wee lad but got stuck.
BTTF was good.

>BTTF was good.
that's before TWD
after that everything is just a clone of it.

Ah, i was sure it was after. Thanks for pointing out the truth.

>director's cut trash
What's wrong with it?

The additions add nothing and feel very out of place. Also it removes the deaths wich are the funniest part of the game.

When telltale was cool

Attached: 724F9A68-7CB7-4392-952D-5163A2EDBF8D.jpg (625x352, 24K)

Broken sword 2 was pretty fun

Nah GF becomes nonsensical in terms of level design fairly quickly. The leaps in logic from the second chapter on are excruciating.

Mein negro. This is the best adventures can offer. It's a shame for some reason people never EVER discuss the series in here.

Is there a *SINGLE* point n clicky that at some point doesn't devolve in to "try item on everything until the game works" territory?

Not with your single digit IQ

I do remember some threads about Dreamfall chapters, but they were mostly /pol/ stuff because of a black guy.

Series? There were no more games after that one?
Myst

Okay. I fucking stucked on the moment after the suspects ran away from Chinese noodle shop.

>They have literally the simplest interface in gaming history until walking simulators (which adventure games birthed), and you call me stupid for thinking "point at thing and see if it does thing" is bad gameplay?

Interface hasn't really been a problem for P&C since parsers stopped being a thing, it was more necessitating you good into "developer logic" to get through games because of outlandish puzzles.

Attached: gk3-1-e1511364366342.jpg (924x499, 53K)

IHNMAIMS is outstanding because how often does an author get to expand his own work? Original short story is really basic compared to the game.

That cat thing was fucking ridiculous. IIRC the first Discworld had that kind of puzzles too.

Fuck, early Bionicle was so good.
I can greatly appreciate the ratfuck-insane direction it went in, but it lacked the same atmosphere the early parts had.

The Curse of Monkey Island. To this day I love how pretty it is.

I liked Dreamfall: The Longest Journey a lot. I actually started with it. For some reason my graphic card had some troubles with it, so big chunk of the game was in black and white, until I travelled to Arkadia, then it became colorful again.

Monkey Island 2, it's a no-brainer.
youtube.com/watch?v=09hFwEFL72A

Attached: C O M F Y.jpg (1000x562, 98K)

FPWP

Los negros mios

If you think the ticket puzzle was hard then some lategame puzzles would've made your fucking head explode.

Attached: 1564874018864.jpg (638x558, 64K)

GK3 is insane with its puzzles.
even with a walkthrough is hard at times

>Syberia 3
What's wrong with it?

I HAVE NO ASS AND ARSE CREAM

Discworld RAN on that shit, but it was also a fantastical setting so you could get away with a lot of shit. Like hanging upside down from a tower so you can catch the dragon's breath in a mirror, shit like that.

You're the type that literally wouldn't get out of the very first room in Riven.

So, what makes Grim fandango so special? The only PaC games i've ever played, are Maniac mansion, Day of tentacle and Some indiana jones game i cant remember witch

Attached: 32235633_1007769892705380_9064315452125085696_n.jpg (750x586, 42K)

consolized controls and buggy af

the story and characters

I think the problem is they used to have the best writing out of all video games and now they simply don't have. RPGs usurped all the writing attention these days.

But what about story and characters?

Who played spongebob p&c games as a kid?

HELL NO WE WON'T POST
OP IS A BIG FAT JERK

I dont know what it is about monkey 2 but that game unironically has so much soul

Scabb Island is the videoludic embodiment of pure comfiness. Both the level design and that splendid music engine are work of fine art.

Attached: 1-mi_11_01.gif (640x400, 58K)

Day of the Tentacle

>473260682
This game has awful puzzle design.

I watched Casablanca recently. Fucking hell, I didn't knew that GF was partly inspired by that kino. GF has one of the best stories, dialogs and characters in history of gaming. Damn, it has better plot than most of the movies.
Also I forgot why exactly bad guys collected all the gold tickets if they can't use them anyway?And also if they don't want to leave underwolrd anyway?

David Cage is the successor to adventure games. At least in triple A.

There is some indieshit that tries to bring the nostalgia. But low budget kills art, music and voice acting.

monkey island 2 will forever be my favourite

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

youtube.com/watch?v=wI66XSmyqwI

I really loved that game up until the ending.

Felt extremely unsatisfying.

youtube.com/watch?v=0MN6WtmcrBA

the longest journey
please die

I really liked the games about 10 years ago. Then I replayed them and hated the story cause it's essentially just Chzo trying to change employees. And Yahtzee got way up his own ass about the games.

What do you mean? WadjetEye games for the most part have good voice acting. Rosangela a qt!

For you it’s get the fuck outta this thread

Loved this game as a kid. Bought the official guide to help out with some puzzles.

Your kind aren't welcome here.

Attached: tumblr_os6s6imXWv1rz8vmyo9_1280.png (643x436, 110K)

Sam and Max, probably. The one from Lucas Arts although the games from Telltale are pretty good too.
Honorable mentions go to:
-Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
-Mission Supernova
-Beneath a Steel Sky
-Legend of Kyrandia

Attached: Mission Supernova (MS-DOS).jpg.png (640x400, 21K)

The Black Mirror.
Every few years when it is cold outside I get in the mood and play through all 3 games while sipping on some tasty soda and eating one of my favorite snacks while being warm and comfy. The Lost Crown comes second I think.

Cured me from a very heavy depression I got from loosing some friends and having problems making it in life after finishing my CS degree. Played the sequel first when it came out like a decade ago and then bought the original game when I saw it on Steam a few years ago.

Attached: BlackMirror.jpg (800x600, 176K)

I remember solving the cat thing by accident. Was not able to finish it without a walk through. It still has a special place in my heart though. Really liked the setting and really want to visit the real locations some day.

Neither is Grim Fandango.

>make a unsolvable, moon logic, pixle hunting piece of shit that is discworld 1
>continue with a better, but still faulty Discworld 2
>make the master piece that is Discworld Noir

Just imagine how good the fourth one would have been

did you not realise that Mankin was hung upside down? ;)

>Game tries to be funny
>It's hilarious

Attached: curse_monkey_island_3-mac-screenshot-1.jpg (640x480, 35K)

Unavowed is good, much better than I expected. I hope they eventually put out another one because I like all the characters in it. Except the cop.

Whoops, wrong image. Sorry.

Attached: LeChuck's_Revenge_artwork.jpg (220x293, 22K)

I played through Escape from Monkey Island using a microsoft sidewinder gamepad.

and yes it did include Motorcross Madness

Attached: 610Q5N4MQML[1].jpg (434x500, 65K)

When I had jury duty I played through this and had a blast. Finished it up a couple hours before they told me I wouldn't be needed and I got to go home. Super comfy.

Wolf Among Us was great

>Point and click game
>If you use the wrong item to solve a puzzle you can't win the game
>Game never tells you this

Attached: rage of 1,000 suns.jpg (229x343, 21K)

You should play Broken Sword 2 as well, 5 was also good, eventhough the artstyle is kinda ugly

Attached: Elaine has had enough of Guybrush's shit.jpg (2560x1440, 410K)

i think i know what you're talking about. it was a bug in the police station or something like that

That game was so boring. It's also annoying controlling a protagonist that dosen't understand what's going on when you do.

Git gud

does text parser games count?
Maddog Williams is fantastic, don't let the boring graphic fool you. Me and my friend laughed out loud when we played this.
it's also free on the developers webpage

Attached: gfs_62674_1_22_mid[1].jpg (540x338, 33K)

Curse of Monkey Island.

I had that exact same one.

>point and click

you don't even point and click in Grim. fuck grim. ruined monkey 4 with it's shit 3d. oh lets do 3d because everyone is doing it. yes i am still bitter. i would have wanted a 2d monkey island 4.

Attached: GettyImages-589697036-1160x780.jpg (1160x780, 137K)

Fuck, I really, REALLY wish there was a way to forget everything about this game so I can enjoy playing it again. I just can't find the same passion on re-plays because I know the solution to every puzzle, taking the (occasionally AGONIZING) time to figure out some of the problems in Grim Fandango was the best part, especially in Year 2 where you aren't on rails and there's almost too many options to pick from.

>you don't even point and click in Grim.
you can in the remaster

if was more like "your game's not 3D?! Then we won't give you money to make the game"

don't starve