Cursed Monkey Paw thread

Cursed Monkey Paw thread.

Post your wishes and ironic results, or let other Yea Forumsirgins provide the results for you. You know how it works.

I'll go first.

I really want a proper sequel to the Brothers in Arms trilogy. It's one of my favorite WW2-theme vidya of all time.
But I really don't want modern Gearbox Software to work on it, because it's bound to be filled with liberal-pandering themes and historical revisionism, either of which the previous games managed to get by without.

I swear to God, if you post SNEED-related shit just because I used a Simpsons image, your mother will die in her sleep.

Attached: the-monkey-paw[1].jpg (400x308, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tEDY0-vPFR8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wish OP would have sex

>Brothers in Arms
>managed to get by without liberal-pandering themes and historical revisionism

top kek

Granted. But it's with someone he would find unattractive.

I wish for a turkey sandwich, on rye bread, with lettuce and mustard and- and I don't ... I don't want to turn into a turkey myself, and I don't want any other weird surprises.

Based

Attached: 60141930_440279773442355_7047237374080568275_n.jpg (480x480, 25K)

I want to be abducted by lolis.

Attached: taxi.png (578x447, 622K)

I want the next mainline Neptunia game to be half as good as Megadimension. That'd be good enough.

Give examples, you fuck.
Granted, I've played the games a long time ago, so I might have missed something, or not remember it well, but I'm pretty sure I would have picked up any propaganda.

From what I remember, the game is more anti-war than anti-Nazi. I don't even think Jews are ever mentioned, or even Hitler. Hell, there aren't even any black soldiers.

Attached: 96525-yra[1].jpg (1280x960, 201K)

I don't care.
Sneed

I want a video game that is fun and engaging on the story level too

It's a mobile game

It's an Epic Store exclusive.

Wish granted.
Your mother dies, but the twist is that it's your real mother, and not the woman who adopted you.

Attached: 13418573_1002764736468188_8906886847555438856_o.jpg (1039x765, 39K)

What a based post

I want a sequel to ghost trick. Not a continuation of the story (it ended nicely) but another one using all the mechanics of the first with new (and some old) characters

Instead of quality writing and universally-accepted standard of humor, you get cringe-worthy anime cliches and a predictable plot.

BRING BACK PARASITE EVE
BRING BACK SILENT HILL
BRING BACK JAK AND DAXTER
I DON'T EVEN FUCKING CARE, JUST MAKE IT SO

I wished Starbound got more updates in 2014. I'm so sorry.

Attached: 1565107035355.jpg (1440x1564, 193K)

I don't know about Jak and Daxter, but as far as PE and SH go, I think somebody already made that wish to the Cursed Monkey Paw.

They did but they just focused on the lore instead of actually improving the gameplay And they still removed all the cool stuff later

I wish for a really bad new 3D Mario

It's all your fault. Fuck you.
At least we had a drawfag making good smut

Attached: 1563779102113.jpg (280x360, 77K)

Crapcom finally goes bankrupt

I wish for FEAR 4

They do, but then they're bought out by microsoft and produce sequels exclusively for windows 10

I believe Social Media to be a big negative influence on vidya so I wish to erase all those current and future platforms from existence.

It's a really good game, but there's a bunch of content locked behind owning specific amiibo, making many consider it a terrible game instead because of scalpers

It's an asymmetrical battle royale shooter with hats. And a scoring system.

I wish smash ultimate and a whole bunch of cutscenes like brawl

*had

It's all gone, but it includes all chans and forums too, along with any messenger platforms

It does, but they're all sonic-tier custscenes and are cringy to watch. Also they include voice clips for everyone, including link and kirby

Based

You're supposed to add a negative effect, not positive ones .

But where will you shitpost now user? You'll never be able to discuss video games with anons again

9/10, no mention of a zombie turkey

They all come back as mobile trash.

Attached: e9y32jy5m9x21.png (640x480, 222K)

>They all come back
youtube.com/watch?v=tEDY0-vPFR8

Attached: misters.jpg (640x480, 65K)

I wish /pol/ and /mlp/ were deleted and it had no negative repercussions on either Yea Forums or 4channel

Even better, I get it for free

Attached: 1563901520133.png (1140x1128, 2.16M)

I want a Judge Dredd game made by Rocksteady. It's about fucking time a proper JD game was made. Imagine an open world Megacity 1 where you get to cruise around on your bike beating people with your baton and solving weird crimes.

There's literally thousands of fun scenarios you'd be able to play out. Maybe you have to suppress a bunch of protestors with a water cannon, or temporarily play as Chopper the sky surfer in a surfing tournament, or solve a mysterious epidemic of mass suicides, or fight death cultists, or just drive around sentencing petty criminals to 10 years in the isocubes.

Attached: afdlsk;jfdaslkasdfj;fdsalj.jpg (191x264, 12K)

/mlp/ is at least a mostly-functional containment board.

Ponies are globally banned and they tend to be reported and deleted on-sight, that's the actual containment. So-called "containment boards" don't actually work, if anything they exacerbate the problem.

i want a game like mount and blade warband with realistic sword fighting.

I wish for Kawade to direct the next Paper Mario game

I just wish mods would delete off-topic shitposting.

>dead rising 5 made by capcom inhouse studio
>turns out to be even worse than 4

It's a sticker star remake for the switch

>ask for any game
>it's on switch

Attached: (you).jpg (406x367, 23K)

Nothing of value was lost

Just as the announcement is made, you notice just how cute those cartoon horses look dressed as nazis.

Hey, at least it's not on IOS :^)

seething Nint.oddler spotted

Attached: lmkmkn.jpg (500x386, 62K)

I wish for sneed

Sneedposting to never exist.

I wish that New Horizons has extremely good writing and edgy banter again in english, enough for an e10 like splatoon, with 20x the lore of Wild World in long storylines, with none of the special npcs cut, with characters like Blathers, Brewster, Tom Nook, Sable, and Celeste (with her constellations) being much more prominent, with Isabelle shilling to a minimum. Also, no content locked behind dlc, amiibo, microtransactions, or excessive crafting. None of the character backstories are removed either, and are heavily elaborated on. It’s on the switch. The game also keeps it’s march 2020 release date, with the world size being 30 acres or more. It also keeps its development team and runs at 1080p60 docked and 720p60 handheld. Every decent cut feature is back from previous games as well, except for grass degradation and having to send fossils to farway. It is also possible to skip through dialogue, and the game has no glitches. Backstories have the choice to be told through dialogue or through unlockable cutscenes, and the option to toggle between animalese with subtitles and japanese va with subtitles is there. Also, there are way more festivals and holidays, with all the special npcs participating and having unique dialogue to each holiday or event. Special npcs can also hang out with each other, and have their own schedules. The gameplay is also the same, and the option to toggle between acres, rolling log, third-person, and first-person is there. Also, the fandom gets much better and is more fun.

I think that’s everything.

>Simpsons poster
I probably have more games on my ps4 than you gayboy

GTA IV gets ported to PC again and it's the best optimized port possible

I really want an update on Sneed from the world of warcraft
But I dont want modern Blizzard to work on it because its bound to fucking suck

I wanted a sequel to Dawn of war 2 that combined aspects of the previous games into something new and fun.

of course we got DOW3

>i-i-i own every console therefore i'm not a fanboy ok???
yeah, that line always works nintenfaggot

Attached: paddlin.png (500x377, 153K)

I want a battlefield bad company 1-2 re-release and launch of BC3. Or at the very least an import of the old maps and destruction from BC2.

But I know nuDICE will pack singleplayer with stronk wamen and multiplayer with 100s of microtransactions. It’ll be a complete betrayal to the originals and the dumb carefree fun they represent. Remember the free DLC? Remember the cheap but super generous Vietnam expansion? It really was the last good game DICE made.
>ywn rush the island in isla inocentes and use it as a staging ground in rush
>ywn load C4 onto the uav and launch suicide attacks on that tank or heli that just won’t die
>ywn load into Arica harbour with your bros on a Friday night ever again
>ywn run scout missions in white pass, calling down mortars on the house with all the enemy team inside
Why live

Attached: 07050B2A-E512-4D14-BD11-360300115E6C.jpg (396x372, 11K)

I want a console mainline Pokémon game

a-user.. I don’t know how to break this to you

Attached: 50D0913F-FB8B-4C49-AAB6-AEA8B3CF60A2.gif (800x450, 3.41M)

A new M&L game on switch following the statement that they'd go back to the old formula after Paper Jam backlash

Attached: M&L.jpg (1280x720, 238K)

>h-h-h-e doesn't like crapcom, he must be a nincel!
Stop spouting such elaborated arguments fucking capkek

Attached: IMG_20190807_133759.jpg (720x663, 98K)

Only runs in windows vista

Done. They add wario and waluigi as extra player characters, like the babies in partners in time. However it'll be the last M&L ever done

Honestly not against this as long as it's as good as the older games, thank you based Monkeypaw

Attached: Fawful.png (220x196, 62K)

Formerly blessed monkey paw thread

>zombies ate my neighbors sequel
>becomes a roguelite

They come back as reboots made by bioware.

See

>waaaaaaaaahhhhhhh how dare fucking crapcom to not port their AAA games with cutting edge graphics on my pisher price toy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REEEEE
>b-b-b-b-but the witcher 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>b-b-b-b-but based panic button!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: laughingatyou.gif (285x200, 938K)

I'm gonna ruin your day user. One way or another.

Ask me about 27th of April.

Oh wait I got it. They come back as movies. Jax and dexter made by Disney and silent hill movies are rebooted and made by the guy who made the RE movies. Also parasite eve is also made by him.

Attached: suckandfuck.png (1140x1128, 1.96M)

Yea Forums become tranny board
Also, all games have microtransaction

Granted, Yea Forums is now a containment board, and the only microtransaction in all games is a dunce hat that costs $0.01.

Granted
But it will replaced by /sjw/ and /furry/

I want skate 4!

I want Megaman ZX 3
I dont fucking care if it ends up on the shitch or mobile trash or as an EGS exclusive or is made by nu-Capcom, or forgets to pick up on the stinger from Advent or whatever. PLEASE JUST GIVE ME A GOOD MEGAMAN METROIDVANIA GAME FOR FUCKS SAKE

I want a lewd Kirby Dating Sim!

>wanted a job for money
>got job
>want to kill myself

I want a new good fallout rpg game

they hold you for hostage

they're cosmetic mainly update like what minecraft does and bring very little actual content

>furry
I'd browse it

It's a gay game where they all have penises

I wish Measuda and his corridor loving protégé were fired from GF and the director of HGSS returned to make the Crystal/Emeral/Platinum of SwSh

>implying that isn't what I want
I think this is pretty good deal

Metal Arms: Glitch in the System sequel.
Can't believe those fuckers ended it on a cliff hanger.

>had a taste of love and never recovered

Too real, but in my case it was just basic affection and closeness that I had been deprived of all my life.

Attached: 1405463937102.jpg (600x800, 279K)

It's Nintendo exclusive.

I wish for Sony to stop censoring

they stop censoring but then their system gets banned in the EU for wrongthink

I wish Breath of Fire would come back, but no longer have furry races.

they're replaced with pony races and it's an epic store exclusive

Wish granted. But it's formerly Chuck's.

Granted.

They're scales now

I feel this as well. The closest I ever got was her giving me a kiss on the cheek in her bedroom, only for her to say that was horrible minutes after. We broke away quickly after. Only friend I had left at that school too. Ive been single and broken for nearly 8 years since then.

/trash/ already exists

I know

I wish I was super good at videogames with no defect trade offs to my body or mind

It gets super popular and clones dominate the industry for the next 10 years

>BRING BACK SILENT HILL
That Tom guy is still involved

They do. Capcom on the other hand is fine.

The game is everything you could ask for, the reviews are promising and the metacritic scores are high. Yet through its production there are constant delays, staff layoffs and other internal concerns.

When at last the final release date comes, all is silent. No word from the developers, no news from their Kickstarter, not even whispers of rumors from video game journalists. All is utterly silent around the project.

Then five or so years after the release date, a copy of the game is found on some literal who website. After trying for hours to get it working you can finally play it. Unfortunately for you the game is an unofficial copy, which crashes upon entering the final boss area

Then deletes your hard drive

Attached: 88CE0954-C626-4A68-94E5-5B23F15EE68F.png (341x358, 168K)

I wish for the worst possible version of the monkey paw

Wish granted.

I wish all game’s journalists would fucking die.

So /trash/ basically gets renamed and split into two, i can live with that

I doom guy and Sora in smash

want*

>I wish I was super good at videogames with no defect trade offs to my body or mind
Bestowed upon you are these incredible gifts of patience, reflexes and intuition. You are able to play through any game to completion with relative ease regardless of the platform. Yet though you have these wondrous gifts, there are those who hold an autistic jealousy towards you, many of them in the speedrunning community. At every turn they seek to undermine you, fairly at first, after all it’s just video games.

Then one day through pure happenstance you beat the Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time with a faster time than any before ever could. Your skills have beaten pure autism, and these potatoes are boiling.

At first it’s just your regular everyday internet tough guy threats, a simple “man fuck you” or “FUCKING FAGGOT CHEATER” here and there. Then the threats become more serious. Shit caked boxers thrown at your windows, the horrible cacophonous rattling of a thousand flabby arms against your front door every day, verbal threats that would make Deviant Artists cower. And they do not stop, forever REEEEEING at you, shitting on and sometimes in your house whenever they can get in. You burn through whatever money you get just to move from house to house, constantly outrunning the tide of estrogen and lard.

Attached: C877CCBB-9B76-42D2-A337-659E224C4564.jpg (422x442, 55K)

>tide of estrogen and lard
Kaiokek x 40

New Kirby rep in Smash
Croc makes a comeback with a trilogy featuring remakes of Croc 1 and 2, as well as a brand new 3rd game.
All Stevefags die a horrible death

I feel like I’m the only one that puts effort into their monkey paw. Oh well.

Attached: 961B7B15-D2A6-496E-BDF9-3512264E6D0B.png (396x423, 178K)

Damn user I was hoping for something good and you delivered

Done. In this brand new, complete series reboot, follow the cooky adventures of the titular character Judge Dredd, the dumb but fun-loving cop from Megacity 1, as he work on a major case involving some kind of rebel activity of the city. Witness his beautiful transformation as his friends from The Resistance™ teach him the meaning of love, tolerance and friendship, and eventually, deflect from the corrupt Justice Department, join up with your friends, bring back democracy to the city, and take down the evil overpatriarch, Gronalb Crumb!*

(*Disclaimer: you don't actually take down the final boss. Your partner, the strong but sassy Da'Quisha Anderson does, but you get to watch the cutscene and applaud real hard IRL!)

Fuck you.

I wish Japanese entertainment industry got WOKE'd and they don't produce cute girl anymore
My wish Can't get worse

It's now all anti-Western propaganda.

I wish for big tiddy goth gf

Granted, with you.

I wish for a big fucking video game industry crash

Attached: 1426864324314.png (196x197, 34K)

Kaio-what?

granted, but they are both echo fighters

Granted, it’s Keeby.
Granted, it’s an epic games exclusive.
Granted, it’s replaced with robloxfags.

>Someone wished for this...
AND LOOK WHAT WE GOT

Attached: NowYouHaveDoneIt.jpg (583x328, 25K)

It comes not with a bang but a whimper, barely even foreseen despite everyone knowing it coming. One day for seemingly no reason at all every video game on every marketplace can be bought for dirt cheap, tens of thousands of games old and new able to be bought for pennies on the dollar. At first this is a wondrous and amazing time to be a gamer, everyone everywhere can now afford to play the game they’ve always wanted to try and finally support the developers that made them.

Yet as great as this is to those who are poor or destitute, for the video game companies this is an unmitigated nightmare. Stocks plummet in value reaching free fall over night, game devs are laid off seemingly by the millions in all countries around the world, most killing themselves due to their now worthless game design degrees.

It is a great time to rejoice, right? Doubtful, for the great vacuum created in all major game companies toppling and crumbling, yes even Nintendo and Sony, new mediums of entertainment are created, many by former CEOs of the now defunct EA and Activision. These mediums are just as money hungry as before, but now without the tide of an old naysaying audience to hold them back their ability to royally fuck people over is now without limit.

This new medium? Fully integrated virtual reality. The price? Your social security number or foreign equivalent. They will own whoever uses this product

>Granted, it’s replaced with robloxfags.
...I'll take it.

>This new medium? Fully integrated virtual reality. The price? Your social security number or foreign equivalent. They will own whoever uses this product
Fucking good. Let natural selection take over. I welcome this beautiful containment medium with open arms. If you need me, I'll be over there in the great vidya wastelands, enjoying the works of the few remaining devs still making freeware games out of nothing but passion for the medium.
Thank you user for this comfy vision of the future.

Attached: 129045821628.jpg (314x239, 45K)

Even better

Did you skim over the part where it’s spearheaded by former activision and EA CEOs?

I want a new mischief makers!

It’s a mobile game.

I wish for a good Puyo game with none of the Sega shit from 2003 onwards

Attached: Lighthouse.jpg (1024x768, 538K)

Did you skim over the part where I don't give a shit what they're doing in their little virtual world? I'm glad everyone will flock to this turd like a bunch of flies, it means people who only care about traditional video games will get to witness an era of interesting new games and concepts, unburdened with the pressure that comes with being the world's most popular and profitable form of media. Maybe the games will be few and far between. Maybe they'll be C64-tier technology wise. I don't care, I'll still gladly trade all the glamour and glitter of the current industry for this sort of pint-sized environment, where only the truly passionate and dedicated reside.

Marina doesn't go "Shake shake!" anymore.

I want Chrono Break to be a reality and it must be a full fledged game that is not on mobile

There, good luck monkey pawing that

Full SJW character design treatment and setting writing, made by side dev team but published by Square-Enix. Side devs have never played Trigger or Cross beyond the lead programmer misremembering key plot points from Trigger. Introduces and rehashes stuff from the old games to introduce more ambiguity. Does not deliver or resolve on any of these revived hooks. Writing staff are amateur hacks and fuck up their OC content too. Takes over 5 years to release and comes out in a state similar to FF15 with enormous plot holes. Promised DLC is dropped due to bad sales and the Chrono series is left even more unresolved than before.

Attached: 1512771530457.png (546x458, 275K)

I want Reimu Hakurei to be the 4th dlc character for ultimate, with a moveset that is faithful to the fighting games and music comprised of remixes along with standalone themes

I wish everyone born after 2000 couldn't play videogames

I wish to be a cute girl(female)!

>where only the truly passionate and dedicated reside.
Lol

??? Curse how?

Attached: 1564784026359.png (493x460, 240K)

As those born after the year of our lord two thousand and nineteen do not have the ability to play video games, most instead focus on fulfilling lifelong careers. Leaving you in the dust as the world dabs and Harlem shakes its way into a technocapitalist paradise.

Okay but wheres the downsaide

You do realize that you will die slowly and painfully while others point and laugh at your twitching, mutilated person... correct?

Attached: carcus_1024x1024.jpg (560x480, 64K)

Sneed
Immunity dog lol

I want a trilogy of single player star wars games, with character creation, essentially jedi knight series remake but the story tweaked to fit into the new canon.

Extra details:

Fully customizable lightsaber hilts, maybe with something like kyber crystals breaking and shit and if you repair it, it'll have that jagged edge like ben.

Bounty hunters coming after you like the nemesis system in mordor.

Planet hopping, blaster & armor customization, I'll add more if i can think of it

They become your masters and force you into a government position with a bi hourly flossing session

The games are made and completed. But never released outside of reviewer copies. UNCRACKABLE reviewer copies

How's that Lol worthy? If a medium becomes so desolate that a near-absolute majority of people don't want anything to do with it, who's gonna be left but the people who care most about it?

>twitching, mutilated pig
Jokes on you I'm in a wheelchair!

FUCKING CHIMP'D

Them’s the breaks user.

>If a medium becomes so desolate that a near-absolute majority of people don't want anything to do with it, who's gonna be left but the people who care most about it?
That medium then dies dude. I don’t see niggers running around doing etch engravings now that cameras exist

Sneed gets into Smash but not Chuck (formerly yes Chuck)

Granted. Now bend over.

SNEED SNEED SNEED
PLEASE LET THAT BITCH DIE

I wish for a game based on Donald Trump.

Why would it completely die? Video games wouldn't be considered a good way to make money anymore, sure, but that's never stopped freeware and libre game devs from doing their thing before, even if only a pitifully low number of people play their game.
Even your etching and engraving example is faulty, as there are still people who do it nowadays. Maybe not a lot of people do, and maybe not a lot of people appreciate it, but they're all still going, and they all do it because they're passionate about it. As long as one person is doing something, then that thing isn't "dead". And I can't imagine that a simple industry crash is gonna deter EVERY SINGLE human on earth from ever making a video game again.

Granted.
They are all replaced within days as the media is burst at the seams already trying to account for the huge number of people that want to be a reviewer.
The old generation is gone, but the new generation is even worse and more easily enticed with promises from publishers that never deliver.

I wish for a new Megaman Battle Network game

Attached: 09C7F22B-BEFB-4B0D-B49E-013101AAA2E1.jpg (400x400, 25K)

It’s developed by Eidos Montreal

it will have loot boxes that do nothing and 90% of the funds will go to paying that yuong lee guy to shill for it

Tales of Legendia 2 or Maximo 3.

I want people to stop sperging about cyberpunk 2077.
Granted but it's with your mom.