NINTENDO WON

youtube.com/watch?v=FCk79rMEDxw

NINTENDO WON

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tO-69bIZiJY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

whats the point of starting a thread like that, honestly

ENGLISH WHEN THOUGH

>thought it was SMT V for a second
>it isn't
Fuck you for getting my hopes up like that OP

>generic japanese mecha made on flash for 60$
>nintendogs will buy it
Nintendo definitely won.

>has been on PS4 and Vita since 2017
>coming to PC too

Please don't shitpost bait with SRW. It's one of the few series that has relatively little console-warring in the threads since it's usually released multiplat anyway.

What the fuck is "Vita?" is it some torrent tracker?

>Vita
a what now

Glad I'm not the only one

Same, I just saw a big fat fucking V and "NINTENDO WON" and nearly lost my shit

STFU FAGGOT

>It's another nintenfucks celebrate an old port thread

>SMT V?
>A fucking mecha game
Into the trash it goes

No Aloha Oe no buy

>Also on Vita, PS4 and Steam
>Won
lol

>movie cutscene simulator

lol, nintendies get another movie game

Attached: SRWV_07-25-19.jpg (533x863, 228K)

Is this the one that's confirmed to be getting a SEA English version? I've been kinda interested in checking it out, but I haven't had my ear to the ground for it.

SRW T already in English

V in October

V, X and T (the entire reboot trilogy) is already in English on Vita and PS4
This is just for Switch and Steam ports, T is already out on Switch (which is retarded because it's the third game in the trilogy), while now they'll be bringing V and X with V in October.

While it's stupid T got released first on Switch, I'm pretty sure they did it because they wanted a handled version out as soon as possible since they abandoned the Vita

I might have to do a bit of research on this, then. Every once in a while I go on an /m/ kick, and it might be worth having one of these games for when the next one happens.

You don't need to do any research.
V, X and T are part of a reboot trilogy with V being first, X being second and T being third.
V and X came out on PS4 and Vita.
T came out on PS4 and Switch because they abandoned Vita, so all 3 games are on PS4 already.
Now they're bringing V to Switch and Steam, with plans to bring X to Switch and Steam later, meaning Switch will have all 3 games eventually, whether T will come to Steam after X remains to be seen.
Each game also has a lot of DLCs with extra story scenarios.
Switch and Steam versions of V come with all DLC included, on Vita and on PS4 you need to buy them separately.

Just start with V, then get X and then T and then T's Expansion Pack which has stories of V, X and T converge in a grand finale.

will we ever win bros

tfw

Attached: 1378677093329.png (293x341, 142K)

Thanks. I'll save this info for later.

>mecha gacha
>crossovers before its evenreleased
>its just a sunrise circlejerk

Attached: 1563536597098.png (443x688, 305K)

I really hope the next game is just every mechanical from x t and v plus big o and outlaw star

Except that's clearly not the SMT text and not even the right font.

The giant V and "Nintendo won" was enough to get me excited

>Nintendo won
>Coming to steam, ps4 and vita
nope nintendo hasn't won shit

But I already played it years ago on Vita?

V was pretty good. I might have to grab X but I haven't heard much good about it.

STEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

I thought the same too.

Attached: superthumb.gif (300x250, 36K)

Some of us don't give a shit about mecha, I only got it because I had an SRPG itch and they were highly enjoyable for me.

X has better writing than V since you're not constantly hopping settings and the OG plot doesn't come out of fucking nowhere at the end of the game to have a rushed hackjob ending. Not to mention the better pacing. There's also an appreciable attempt to make the gameplay slightly harder than braindead, though it isn't much

>steam

Cool. I already beat it on the vita but I was thinking of doing a second run with the other main character anyway. Guess I'll wait for the PC release to do it.

>no Combattler V
>no Gundam Wing
>no Code Geass
>no Gurren Lagann
>no Voltes V

SRW fans must be fucking retarded for buying the same fucking game 20 years ago without any addition to the roster

>implying SRW fans bought these
These games are for new fans that don't know Japanese since SRW games weren't even in English before barring the (now non-canon) GBA OG1 and OG2.

OGs + Gaiden remaster on Steam, PS4 and Switch when

I miss the OG, those were great games on GBA

I'm just happy we got a Brave show that wasn't fucking GGG for a change. GGG's overexposure makes me hate it a little more than it deserves, I swear

gachas are DD and X Omega though.

How is it going to get new fans if it just caters to the same 70s crowd? At least put back 2000s anime like Eureka 7 and Code Geass or add shitty anime flops like Kurogane no Linebarrel. Banpresto is fucking retarded

I'm surprised that they haven't done some kinda OG collection yet given that the next game is honestly looking like it's gonna be some kinda grand finale. Especially given that all the OG games after the first two have been Sony exclusives. Now that the games are available to Switch and PC, they're probably gonna need a recap for the retarded Crisis on Infinite Earths tier plot

That's why all the zoomer series are on the gacha mobage. That's what zoomers play.

the mobile game is hinting at something and it wouldn't surprise me if a collection will come next year. Maybe they were waiting for the V, X and T ports to get a hold of Steam releases to release on all platform going forward

>Getting Vita's sloppy seconds nearly three years after the original release
>Also available on PS4 and PC
>Somehow Nintendo "won" something
Isn't shitting up /m/ with your consolewars enough for you?
Not to mention how it will sell a fraction of the original Vita sales too since Nintendies don't buy third party games either.

Attached: 1545316441931.jpg (900x900, 97K)

Can't you read katakana you EOPs.

Wish the Vilkiss/Ange was still in.
There's still my boy Arbalest though.

Attached: ffc11d62229753778ce565f50c73263f.jpg (6389x4081, 2.51M)

I don't like X's character designs or roster. V and T are top tier though.

But Ange is in V, which is the one coming to Steam

>Mecha 2d fighter
>HOLY SHIT
>Fire emblem but soulless
Fuck

Nevermind, it's in, posted too fast.

Attached: 469841b69575eacdae57866037fa3b5b.jpg (2339x3307, 1.56M)

>Fire emblem but soulless
So everything after Awakening?

more like Fire Emblem but soul

But Rebuild, nuYamato, Geass, the CGI Paradise thing etc are in the new games.
I'm confused.

is there still the kikery of paying extra to have the real OST?

Attached: 2d029f9e8a4809212a8a0b9c8c809c8b.jpg (2083x2019, 1009K)

same

>NINTENDO
But it's not even exclusive.

>He actually Super Chuuni Wars: The Dating Sim
We already lost Falcom, we don't need to lose another warrior!
That said, I would not mind seeing Majestic Prince.

I played Fire Emblem last time on the gamecube, so sorry I didn't know.

Already played it on PS4, will pirate on PC. Cool that they got ports in both Switch and PC though, now it's just a matter of time to see if T also gets the PC treatment to confirm the series going full multiplat after so many years.

No idea if the Switch version of V and X will have premium sound edition, but in case they do then yes, and if they don't then you're fucked because neither of those will have the custom music option.

its all fucking gundam, well at least there is eva and FMP

Goddammit when. fuck.

Attached: 1536095195353.png (819x745, 251K)

ironically the only gundam that matters in V is unicorn

Excuse me, you niggers, but where the fuck is Guy Shishio?

nice "video game" lmao

Just like in real life Japan.

In T. Also in Alpha 2 and 3, W, and BX, but those aren't in english.
youtube.com/watch?v=tO-69bIZiJY

He's called "Maito" in V/X doofus

So fucking good

>also on Steam, PS4 and Vita
Okay

>That rushed goldion hammer
>Mic summon only
>Good
GGG was the absolute worst thing about T

Too many gundams.

>gacha
user, please stop being stupid

>I played Fire Emblem last time on the gamecube
You're better off that way

But Wing, Gurren Lagann, and Geass were all in X, What the fuck are you on about?
>without any addition to the roster
But they added Buddy Complex, Cross Ange, Cowboy Bebop, Rayearth, G-Reco just recently. Try to keep up.

Attached: e6fc5e17f1984f3ac83aedb4ad87de95.jpg (6177x4099, 2.63M)

Not to mention those three series were used in both Z2 and Z3 games plus other ones like OE.

No Patlabor, no buy. And none of that live-action bullshit.

You forgot
>No J-Ark, only King J-Der
>No Silverion Hammer despite being in BX
>Disc X doesn't have it's own theme like Goldion Hammer and Hell & Heaven
>King J-Der doesn't have his own theme
I think GGG got fucked over the most out of all the series exclusive to T

Attached: 1429292307959.png (375x600, 180K)

Looks worse than Z3

>the only games with patlabor are the awful 3d one in psp and the gacha game where it wasn't even permanent
I just want Kanuka, Noa and Ohta in a 2d game, is that too much to ask?

It has 3d maps, that already puts it above Z3.

Attached: 1435794242380.png (1440x1080, 1.36M)

Being a modern Patlabor fan is suffering. EZY never ever and even if it does come out it'll probably be underwhelming.

TELL ME YOU NIGS DIDNT SCREAM WHEN SAKURAI MADE A REFERENCE TO GGG DURING THE HERO STREAM?!

modern.............patlabor............fan?
are you talking about the late 80s being modern?

the fuck?

I'm talking about being a fan in the modern era, not a fan of 'modern Patlabor'. Which I guess technically kind of exists thanks to the live-action show but I don't know how anybody could be a fan of that.

I did have a shit eating grin, I admit

its something only we would get, everyone else was like ITS LINK OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

fucking bitches

V is just UC Era Gundams, 00, and SEED Destiny to reign in the Cross Ange characters.

Double Zeta pretty much trivializes everything with the High Mega Cannon at full power.

I was happy overall, considering how beloved Guy was in the story. Every time he arrives, everyone shits bricks.

i wish MAP attacks were more useful?
its like, nice, but i can't use them well due to just crushing multiple enemies per turn, then when i can use it at 120-125 morale, there is 1 or 2 enemies in its range and i can't move and use it.

its like a leftover from the games when we would get like 30 reinforcements per turn.

A lot of the enemies in V/X/T are remnants of Neo Zeon, Martian Successors, Jupiter Empire, and other small factions. Only Gamillians have the resources to wage a full scale intergalactic war and summon reinforcements.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

stinky weaboo

>nintendo won
>playstation had access to these games for years
>now the port machine that is switch gets another port
Yes, amazing. Now enjoy paying out the ass for an import.

>expected shit
>got something good
>disappointed

Get a load of these faggots

Attached: lol look at that whats up with that.jpg (587x585, 68K)

Amuro and Kamille are shit in V. Making Yazan and Jerid playable was the biggest highlight.

PC too!
don't forget THOSE FAGGOTS TOO!
THEY BEGGED FOR EVERYTHING TOO ON STEAM!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!