So are people enjoying Metal Wolf Chaos XD?

So are people enjoying Metal Wolf Chaos XD?

Attached: Metal-Wolf-Chaos-XD-Key-Art_1080-800x450.png (800x450, 710K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/1V5L_44JLr_OABBbii5Fzw06c5QFwPQd9
mega.nz/#F!EhAQ3KTL!hvaxxxBEbq_BLcOC_4aaLA
youtube.com/watch?v=hWzdMoW04Oc
twitter.com/PixelButts/status/1158781185130000384
twitter.com/PixelButts/status/1158838873859842050
twitter.com/PixelButts/status/1158843027047084032
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/713
youtube.com/watch?v=nJ-bIeJ4zOY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>XD
fuck off

Yes, and the reason is, is because I, Richard Hawk, am the president of the United States of America

based

>30fps lock

nah fampai

Its the fucking name of the game, you fucking retard.

>XD
le Reddit XD AMIRITE?

based and cringepilled

I legitimately wonder why the fuck it's actually called XD
like DX would have made sense, that's "Deluxe"
but what the fuck does XD stand for?

Omg just fuck off already.

it's pretty fucking fun from what I have played so far

>pretentious

What if it was Metal Wolf Chaos (>'-')>

it's a silly face
XD
see? it looks like I'm closing my eyes and have my mouth wide open like I'm laughing XD!!!

>locked to 30fps
>audio mixing issues
>literally just an Xbox rom running on an emulator
Pirate or wait for a sale.

2american4me

Attached: 20190807114424_1.jpg (1936x1100, 245K)

What the fuck took them so long for this hackjob?

You're fucking obnoxious, dude. This is why this site is filled with shit like Sneed, fags like you never know when it's appropriate to make a joke and just fuck up everyone's good time.

IIRC the game got delayed to yesterday because they also made a switch port.

I bet you enjoy posting about 1k posts in every rolling sticky

It's honestly better than I thought it'd be, but it's not the kind of game I enjoy. I was thinking that the old trailers would have been the only quality in the game and the rest would be crap, but I was pleasantly surprised to find that the whole game is over the top camp.

Xtra Dakka

Anyone got a link? There was a google drive last thread but it reached its limit.

This is the entire spirit of modern Yea Forums
Oldfags would abandon memes the second they became mainstream, but nowadays people just spam the same shit endlessly because the website has been flooded by disgusting normalfags with no sense of humor

The old thread is still in the onboard archives.
Heres the link anyhow.
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1V5L_44JLr_OABBbii5Fzw06c5QFwPQd9

It reached it's limit, you can't download the bin files.

cracking group was torminator so you might be able to find more info that way. that said it's been in the wild for a while now so you should be able to torrents.

>cracking
Uploading group. GoG deep agents. Whatever. Their version is the GoG copy, with GoG skin and soundtrack in flac and mp3.

Oh that's great, lebbit managed to ruin yet another game.

Impossible. There is no functional OG Xbox emulator

The game is older than reddit, and likely older than a lot of people on this board. I'd say grow a pair, but to be fair in your case it's more likely "wait for your pair to descent kid"

Fuck off shill

how the fuck can an online community ruin a singleplayer game

I'd link you to the googledrive of the cracked game but it's already been pushed to download restrictions from everyone grabbing a free copy. You want a tor link for the gogdownloads mirror? It's a 10 part zippyshare file so you'd likely call me a zippyshare shill. Or since it's on tor a pedo.

$25 for a 4 hour game that runs at 30fps and came out 7 months later than promised, yeah no.

>Start game
>It immediately pits me against several soldiers, helicopters and whatever without a clear goal or literally any instructions on how to control anything
>Just end up doing whatever at a clunky slow rate
>Second mission's end prior to the boss is a very pointless and entirely unthreatening "Destory this building" and the only defenses on it are 4 missile launchers and some miniguns which you take out in 3 seconds

Unironically I have no idea how to play this game. It feels like I should play it like Vanquish but changing weapons is fucking awfully clunky. I mean, bitch at me all you want but while I am enjoying the game it is fucking clunky, dudes.

>even the title of the shitty USA BEST USA STRONG game has cancer in it

Attached: 1369651595550.gif (320x176, 2.15M)

^
troll harder

First mission on the white house lawn is pretty much a "experiment with controls and fuck about". I'm not sure you can even die in that mission. maybe if the plane blows up. Otherwise it's blow up everything, destroy everything, follow onscreen prompts.

based

>retard doesn't immediately pause every game and look at the controls

That's not true at all. Why do people make dumb claims that can be easily disproven? Just look at the GOG folder.

>Why do people make dumb claims that can be easily disproven?
Not sure about the other tard but in my case it's because you can say that kind of shit and then either get proven wrong, and never say it again, or get proven right and then look awesome and keep saying it thread after thread. The amount of times I've look like a super-scientist in off topic threads by this scattershot process is probably only as good as it is because this board is populated by retards, gullible fools, people who don't want to disagree because they don't want to be wrong and people who know better than to engage with retards.

>Hear about this yesterday
>YEAH, GONNA BUY IT
>Impulse buy on Steam
>turns out it was on GoG the whole fucking time.

Damn it.

fpbp as always

Audio rips. The skin files are probably DLC skins, if you have the Steam version installed try dropping them into your Metal Wolf Chaos XD\Media\D3D11 and see if it adds the GOG skin to your game. Does anyone have the Steam version with the Half Life skin? I don't think the CODEX torrent has it included.
mega.nz/#F!EhAQ3KTL!hvaxxxBEbq_BLcOC_4aaLA

>GOG skin is the best, too
Should I just refund it on Steam at this point and re-buy on Gog?

Attached: gog_skin.jpg (1920x1080, 281K)

>waaah, waaaaah, waaaaaah, mummy!!!!

Attached: index.jpg (284x178, 5K)

At least you didn't post the crying wojak

imagine not unironically using XD to piss of angsty teens who think it's cringy and childish

Attached: 1562118207927.png (648x598, 508K)

try this first
It's just a texture swap so anyone who's interested in modding can probably add them back.

just download the gog skin files

>fuck communities lmao, I'll piss off everyone for short-term lulz until I grow old enough where this will be happening to me

Oh, thanks

Oh no, you mean if I use XD I will make the angsty teens leave Yea Forums? That sounds SOOOOOO horrible

XDDDD/spoiler]

Attached: 1560628291047.jpg (547x592, 141K)

It means you're a poster who doesn't care about this board or board quality at all and are addicted to the brief dopamine rushes of getting a rise out of others. You don't understand why this is a problem, because you're still underage.

Is it good as an Armored Core?

Attached: 51LjC_taogL__81770.1476469081.jpg (1280x1280, 275K)

>Japansese game where you slaughter thousands of US soldiers in a battlesuit is hailed as the most American video game
Americans are fucking deranged desu

deposing the legitimate president sounds pretty unamerican to me

>slaughter thousands of traitors that have shit on their loyalty to their commander in chief and by doing so shit on the flag, the people and the state.

They're not Americans at that point.

I think somebody at devolver did it just to cause memes after seeing it applied to pokemon gale of darkness

Just finished the second level. It's good fun although I wish 2 handed weapons didn't require you to give up a weapon slot on both sides

>There is no functional OG Xbox emulator
How do you think the 360 and Xbone run original Xbox games, retard

There were different skins on gog than steam?
also how do I equip my skin?

Newfags get out

RIIIIIIICHAAAAARD

>not keeping abreast of the current metameme
Or did I fall for the metametameme?

I believe it works by downloading what is essentially a port of the game

I've been seeing people pick it up and stop playing it after the 2nd mission saying it's trash.
a-america!

>people pick up game
>play it
>realise what people said 15 years ago about the gameplay is still true
I really want to bury a time capsule with an explosive and write "this contains a landmine" on it so that if the future is as stupid as the present people get what they deserve.

In the garage

gog got a purple skin with stars, steam got something. I heard it's meant to look like freemans suit but I've not seen a single picture of it.

Suits are equipped before a mission, it's in one of the submenus. If you didn't preorder or download the pirated gog version you're SOL

My jimmies are just a little rustled over the lack of an Xbox physical release, but I am planning on getting it soon.

Is there anything that the port does worse than the original? Or is it a straight upgrade?

>Is there anything that the port does worse than the original?
Get's released to the west? dohohoho.
It seems to be a straight port, varnish, replace the presidential seal with some minor changes, and release.

yeah it's pretty good, I don't have the bugs, at least I don't think. the 30 fps lock sucks but I'm sure they tried to remedy it.

Strange, I did preorder but I can't seem to find the option, where exactly is it?

Cross-Deluxe

fps lock

It's a fucking ps2 game from 2004 probably tailored for that system. God knows if the devs for the remaster had access to the real source code even.

I think the steam skin is bugged right now. GOG chads work perfectly.

really makes you thonk, dunnit

Attached: 1545542818973.jpg (719x715, 96K)

>I believe

Well there's your problem retard

Oh well, I will pirate the gog skin in the meantime

You don't see any other suits in here?

Attached: wilson_2019-08-07_08-41-10.jpg (2560x1440, 444K)

>Xbox rom running on an emulator
How does it run on something that doesnt exist?

Attached: 1402366937446.jpg (387x704, 57K)

Having a blast.

FUCK OFF RICHARD.

bro there is no skin select for steam people right now. Usually was not there till you unlocked some anyways in the xbox version.
Don't reply to retards

Is this a new meme?
youtube.com/watch?v=hWzdMoW04Oc

metal wolf chaos uwu

>ps2 game

>replace the presidential seal with some minor changes,
Was it changed from the original release? Pic related is from Devolver's site.

Attached: background.jpg (1080x1920, 305K)

Minigun and missiles for the olive branch and arrow bundle in the eagles claws. Also 3 stars instead of the stars and stripes in the shield.

Nope nothing
Apparently it is bugged

Is there some sort of law against showing the actual seal?

>newfriends outing themselves over this

Attached: heh h.png (384x484, 85K)

Inside America, yeah. It's pretty much a no-no without express government permission for each and every displayed use of it. I'm not sure of the exact penalties for it, likely because it'll be buried in some text that only a lawyer wants to read, but it's enough to just know it's not worth doing unless you want the government to take an interest.

>I have no brain and I must read

>this game comes out
>ask if it's good
>always get the same nonanswers

>"so is this game fun"
>"user you get to play as the president!"
>"Yea but is it fun?"
>"Not only that, but the president is in a MOTHER FUCKING MECH SUIT!!!!!"
>"Yea....great....is it fun?"
>"Also the translation is all KKKRAZY and AMERICA FUCK YEA!!!"
>"These things aren't enough they are just superficial. Is the game fun?"
>"MOTHER FUCKING MECH SUIT PRESIDENT!!!!!"

This is basically a red flag to avoid the game when the community describes a game like this. I don't give a fuck if its wacky or zany that shit loses its luster fast.

based, made me laugh

>unless you want the government to take an interest.
Especially given one of the first things the current president did when he took office was try to ban vidya

>one of the first things
that's just disingenuous and you know it.

It was like a month or two into his presidency dude.
Admitidly I am not a burger so maybe I am just misremembering

pirate it, play the first few levels, and decide for yourself

I think its a reference or something that was lost in translation.

You're obviously conflating the President with the party.
You are right in that the republicans have had a hate boner for video games for a long time for being violent. Democrats find them to sexual. God help us if they go bipartisan and say all games have to be safe for children.

Well the point is that the current president has a known distate for videogames are would likely be eager for an excuse to slam one

No arguments there. Dude likes anything he can look strong while not having to actually act on because it's just a twitter storm.

Based

no, but it makes up for it in memes

twitter.com/PixelButts/status/1158781185130000384
twitter.com/PixelButts/status/1158838873859842050
twitter.com/PixelButts/status/1158843027047084032
>with the game you get a broken xbox copy with it

It's definitely meant to be a joke. It's Devolver.

No one knew about this game at all until a couple of ecelebs played it.

You had to have pre-ordered it.

Look at this duuuude

Attached: FaceApp_1565187604164.jpg (256x197, 40K)

The original game had the actual Presidential Seal, which technically is illegal in the US. That's why they changed it to missiles/minigun.

>which technically is illegal in the US
Not true at all. Read the highlighted part. There are hundreds of Seal hats on Amazon.

Attached: ss (2019-08-07 at 10.45.53).png (1150x169, 27K)

Interdesting

Basically if the government can look at it and think "people might think we sponsored this", then you have a case.

Strange
I guess they just didn't want to take their chances even if it would have been technically legal. Not worth the potential court costs

Should I use controller or m+kb for this game?

it comes with some debug files apparently but you need a debug xbox to load em.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/713

A foreign games company was likely not wiling to bother hiring a constitutional lawyer to see if they needed to rework artwork for a game they coudln't secure a publisher for

Consider the following: they simply wanted a cooler Presidential Seal to represent the theme of the game.

I have been playing with mouse and keyboard and it seems ok, I would see how the controler compares but mine is broken right now

There's different skins for each platform.

Attached: MWCXD_PreOrderSkins.png (810x456, 177K)

Read clause b Ivan.

Attached: no sale.jpg (1188x137, 78K)

already pirated and will try it at night
cyka

>>XD
fuck off

Clause A supersedes it. If they actually banned it, it would be a clear violation of First Amendment rights and unfair competition law. It's drafted very carefully.
>in a manner reasonably calculated to convey a false impression of sponsorship or approval by the government of the United States or by any department, agency, or instrumentality thereof.”

Kind of wish the seal on the weapon pods changed accordingly.

>implying the government isn't above the constitution
cool. there's not anything else we can talk about here as adults.

Are there physical releases of the game or is it just digital? I prefer buying physical when possible.

Facts don't care about your feelings and what-ifs. ;) Now if you'll excuse me I'm off to buy a shirt, hat, shoes, pants, a watch, a bracelet, cufflinks, socks, and sunglasses all with the Presidential Seal from Amazon from US sellers.

It has a physical PS4 release.

To anyone who has the Steam version, see if your Metal Wolf Chaos/rom folder has XBE files (Release.xbe, etc.). Apparently the Steam version updated since they accidentally left those debug files in it. GOG still has them. Dunno what use they are as of yet, but who knows.

The constitution protects the people from the government. just because you want to buy a whole bunch of cheap shitty merch from the Communist Party of China is your problem. With retards like you in the country, no wonder the chinks are winning.

Only on PS4? Fug.

wtf bros why hasn't Trump personally arrested Amazon??

Attached: seal.png (1531x583, 129K)

based retarded

>all constitutional amendments deal with how the government can't restrict the people
y-y-y-eah, but my chink hats and open market from china
fuck off Ivan, I'm not even american but I am jack of your absolute bullshit that you keep doubling down on.

What's odd about the whole Presidential Seal business is the seal on the mech itself is still the real one.

So I guess it's legal to sell the Emblem, eh? Looks like you lose this one. *dabs*

>I'm not even american
then why are you trying to comment on US laws lol, maybe in your shithole it's illegal to use your country office's emblem

eXtra Definition

>So I guess it's legal to sell the Emblem, eh?
Inside America, yeah. Which is why devolver changed it and why Amzon only sells from foreign store fronts. You illiterate in many ways mongolian sheep fucker

>eagles head the wrong way
It's a lookalike. Like buying a Dolce & Gabana handbag.

I'm just arguing about the Seal to bump the thread desu, I don't give a shit.

damnit, I was enjoying my sperg anger.

There's actually a very simple reason why

Attached: the x makes it cooler.jpg (649x138, 21K)

lol have you actually tried emulating other games on that? he's not wrong when he says there isn't an Xbox emulator that works

I blew up my dad's statue but I'm retarded and can't reach what it dropped. Is there a double jump or something I should know about?

just replay the level and don't fuck up next time

I don't understand how any of you think you're adults if you can't just copy drive links and download them even if the limit has been reached. Yall fuckers are 12 yo tops

he actually did it, the absolute madman

fpbp

>if you don't know about some filthy poorfag tricks you're underage

Dude, you're literally the only person in the thread talking about the drive link other than the one I posted where I said it'd got to capacity, because I was one of the people who pushed it there in the first thread.

>thinks computer comprehension is for poorfags
what a kid

its like metal gear revengenance i guess

The formats are completely different than what was on the xbox version for the most part. It would generally be a waste of time. I have all of the xbox files too.

Has anyone been able to find all the energy cores on the Grand Canyon mission? i'm missing one and can't find it.

I just downloaded the GOG version via rutracker torrent instead.

Whats this games difficulty like?
What modern game does it compare to?
How long is it?

it's not too difficult. The mission aren't as long as people say. Most difficulty can be overcome with some grind to develop weapons more.

Then how does the game run of the PS4?

I'd take a 60FPS version with locked 640x480 with base assets over locked 30fps with widescreen support and HD textures.

>Whats this games difficulty like?
Moderate? Its one of those styles of games that if you have trouble with a mission you can replay older missions over and over and get a much better weapon and go back in. How long? 10 hours? It's a grindathong game that pushes you replay to get better results, collectables ect. But a full quick new game runthrough won't take more thabn that

>try to play the game on two different magnet links
>neither version works
youtube.com/watch?v=nJ-bIeJ4zOY

How/when do you unlock new suits for your mech boys

loool RAWR you don't liek funny facez anonz??? :3

Attached: 1557402004410.png (564x564, 372K)

>not having a modded xbox
>he didn't play mwc before the rerelease
>can't play the debug version
Either way, could try getting the original Xbox release and putring the debug version in it and see if cxbx-r works.