“Video games contribute to society, from new medical therapies and advancements, educational tools...

unilad.co.uk/gaming/gta-red-dead-publisher-hits-out-at-trumps-video-game-violence-comments/?source=gamingbible&fbclid=IwAR05U2ZWu2Bssojn6p9Huv_XZRzzXQKUIV_DrPABBC8HUtrXxzLemP2pLfE

>“Video games contribute to society, from new medical therapies and advancements, educational tools, business innovation, and more.”
Is this true and accurate?

Attached: A444AD07-DF50-48B0-8426-5C45EA8B90D7.jpg (748x1248, 265K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2016/04/13/a-video-game-that-will-soon-train-robotic-surgeons.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what about the mass shootings? America told me videogames are to blame for those.

Video games can contribute to literally anything. It can contribute to anal cancer if it must.
This being said none of it is the fault of video games, its the mental state of the individual. If someone decides to sit on their ass 24/7 and develops anal cancer it's their fault, just like it's the fault of a mentally unstable anime fag playing weeb shit or their nintendo todler console and decides to shoot up a school.

>It can contribute to anal cancer if it must

Attached: timthumb.php.jpg (650x300, 31K)

Nope, it's deep rooted societal problems that cause for CERTAIN SITES to glorify mass shootings and then for mentally deranged lunnies to actually believe it and fully commit

Its the video games, certainly not the cheap and easy access to guns and violent vitriolic racists

>alt-right shooter in Texas
>antifa shooter in Ohio
>only one is mentioned by the media
HMMM....

>Mass shootings.
>Caused by videogames.
kek. It only happens in America and it's entirely an American problem. Here are the actual problems with videogames:
>Deteriorates health due to long sedentary hours.
>Deteriorates social life due to long isolated hours.
>Deteriorates your other hobbies as it supplants them.
>Kills motivation, creativity, and inspiration.
>Turns you into a giant dopemine-seeking turd.

I still miss him. This shows that video games can kill. Don't become the victim of ass cancer

>Rockstar has TDS

Sad!

Dilate

What are people honestly expecting to happen? You can't ban games,if he tried it'd be taken to the supreme court and shot down in an instant. If its that violent videogame tax, then it seems like they just want a payoff.

The US is such a fucking shitshow lol

>Educational tools
Okay, sure.
>Business innovation
Absolutely horrid and unfathomable levels of greed? Yes!
>Medical therapies and advancements
Dunno about this one.

Attached: gamer generation.jpg (627x474, 125K)

>AMERICAN MEDIA JOURNALISM " video titddies and ass degrade women by exposure "
>AMERICAN MEDIA JOURNALISM " video games are not the cause of violence by exposure"

i dont give a fuck about fps but if they get banned or censored i will get happy , your fucking american media says you cant show an anime tit because sexualizes and degrates women but ,, they parade games like god of war and mortal kombat 11 were you can impale behead and burn alive a person so please ban fps an gun games , if i lose my tiddies you lose your blood and gore

>Kills motivation, creativity, and inspiration.
I only agree with the first one but the last two are questionable as they can absolutely give rise to creativity and inspiration depending on the game.

A lot of the tech used to create and innovate games is used in training and actual practice with medical staff these days. Some tech is even used in surgeries

I love how the US hates anime tits but parades faggots around with their dicks and tits out in front of children.
Being an american is being a fucking shit stain on this planet.

god who the fuck cares. i guarantee more people died in car accidents over the weekend.

these shootings keep happening cause the media cant stop jerking their little dicks over them.

Really? Not that I don't believe you but I'm curious what is being used exactly.

you really think rampages arent happening in other countries? lol. how quickly we forget.

Cool story bro

>Video games contribute to society
HELL
HOE
HELL
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS NIGGA SAYING LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's a good point, you see all those libtards defending violent video games because they don't create mass shooters, but those are the same libtards who censor nudity and revealing clothing in video games because it supposedly objectifies women and makes gamers sexist.
Also those same libtards support slut walk, slutty music videos and women being gigantic whores in general IRL.

Yet only in America is this blamed on everything but the actual problems

I know nvidia at some point had their chips in some equipment to help with processing the machines used in surgery. Ghe machines basically perform the incisions and a major part of the surgery. Other than that they use video game to train them.

google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2016/04/13/a-video-game-that-will-soon-train-robotic-surgeons.html

>your fucking american media says you cant show an anime tit because sexualizes and degrates women

That's mostly a niche feminist talking point. Most people when talking about it are mostly talking about the weird fucked up standards that young men are getting from these anime games.

I mean just look at this board, you have people pointing at normal women saying they have manface. Yea Forums is proving these people right every day.

Pretty cool, user. Thanks, you are a good one.

Womens stardards have dropped dramatically over the years. They should be held up to anime standard. You're just a tranny defending ugly women since you look like an ugly one as well after cutting of your cock. Banning anime tits literally means banning beauty standards for women which means we get these entitled cunts that smell and look like absolute shit.

I mean... look at that manjaw

Attached: brie-larson-2.jpg (1340x1800, 333K)

What the fuck are you even talking about? Speak coherently, not like a child.

>Woman's Jaw: exists
>Yea Forums: MANJAW, TRANNY.

>game studio that recently got into trouble for alleged poor treatment of own workers says some irrelevant bullshit that doesn't matter because the entire thing is nothing but a political maneuvre to trump and he won't ever follow through with any of it
it's fucking tiresome that so many people still can't see what's going on what a bunch of fucking brainlets you have to be to take anything trump says or does at face value without first considering the strategic political elements of the statements he makes

This bitch literally makes me want to vomit

And just because text doesn't convey properly, not mocking you, I get you're being sarcastic!

honestly if I didn't know who this was I would think it's a man in drag

Attached: brie-larson-oscars-2016-makeup-photo.png (600x528, 361K)

>Woman's Jaw: exists
>Yea Forums: MANJAW, TRANNY.
my 40 year old aunt posts these memes on her facebook
t. someone who doesn't have facebook nor a 40 year old aunt

>game studio that recently got into trouble for alleged poor treatment of own workers
Even more recent than that its been revealed they pay no taxes and are actually being given tax payer money, despite being so hugely profitable.

Modern women are not held up to a proper standard anymore. Anime forces them to hold themselves up to a certain standard to compete for men. Women want to ban all standards they are held to to ensure they can live their disgusting, entitled lives as ugly whores.
I feel bad for future generation men who won't know what actual beautiful women look like. Instead they'll have ugly fat whores and ugly trannies.

Women are in direct competition with fictional entities. You heard it here first.

So are men. It keeps people up to standard you enormous faggot. Just goes to show women don't want to have any standards whatsoever.

they sure act like it

Why does Yea Forums condemn the media saying games cause sexism and violence when the majority of Yea Forums is sexist and violent?

How did people cope for thousands of years if we needed anime to have standards? you buffoon.

how are we violent?

>everything I don't like or agree with is sexist and racist
Back to your hugbox honey

Because you constantly wish women and minorities were dead.

actually yes

and?

People used other forms of standard to hold people accountable for themselves including beating stupid cunts like you to an inch of your life. Read a history book brainlet

And you wish them to die violently, preferably with rape.

Proof?

Violent video games and subreddits like chapotraphouse radicalize incels into committing mass shootings.

and?

One had the higher body count, which is all that matters. I'm also certain you made the second point up

Nice projection

>if I pretend it doesn't exist it won't exist
Stop shooting innocents

but I didn't

>...yet!

You are projecting your fantasies and insecurities on a community of different believes, countries and cultures. You have no proof of any of your claims. Keep trying sweetheart, but without proof you are literally just another nobody with a shit opinion.

I feel like you're projecting your feelings onto a boogeyman

>a community of different believes, countries and cultures
who share the belief of exterminating people they don't like

They're retarded for saying that, but so is Trump for thinking that.

What standards? Most anime girls are tropes and stereotypical. Everyone in their right mind knows that 2D =/= 3D and they will always be different.

You kill in video games, in Modern Warfare you do a mass killing. You actually think it doesn't radicalize gamer into shooting people. You're wrong.

You keep claiming all these fantasies of your while projecting it onto others. Show some proof.
Just to let you know I submitted a tip to the fbi since you are clearly a hateful person with thoughts of shooting up a school. Please stop projecting your hate here. Yea Forums is a board of peace.

Attached: 1519844364930.jpg (1250x529, 134K)