What game made you quit buying games from a particular company. For me, it was For Honor and Ubisoft...

What game made you quit buying games from a particular company. For me, it was For Honor and Ubisoft. I am a pretty casual gamer and never put much thought into who made the games I played. Then I got For Honor and it was the worst piece of shit I had ever played. I immediately sold it on ebay for about $50 and will never but a Ubisoft game ever again.

Attached: fh_small_home_promo.jpg (960x540, 154K)

What games do you like, Anonymous User?

>Trauma Centre New Blood took like a year to release in EU
>Trama Team and Trauma Centre UTC 2 never came out
Persona, SMT, Etrian Odyssey, all pirated because fuck Atlus.

It's never been a singular game, but two or three disappointments.

For Ubisoft, it started with Assassin's Creed III. It was pretty disappointing and made me cautious; Black Flag was a great game, but not really an Assassin's Creed game. Around this time, I was much more careful about my purchases and saw from reviews how terrible the subsequent AC releases were and saved my money. I've generally avoided Ubisoft games since then.

For Bethesda, it came from Skyrim and Fallout 4. I wouldn't argue that either of them are particularly terrible games, but they're definitely bland, and lose a fair about of what I enjoyed about the games prior in the series. Haven't touched 76, and I have no plans to buy any of their future games.

Current gen would be Tekken 7, Xenoverse 2, Yakuza 0, Bloodborne, Shadow Warrior reboot, Duck Game, Hotline Miami, Superhot and I like the Storm games a lot. I can get into action games but anything with too much talking bores me and I cant pay attention enough to enjoy RTS or engaging PC games

>I am a pretty casual gamer
>filtered by based For Honor
It checks out.

>FH is shit
>"i like Xenoverse 2 and (assumed)Naruto Storm games"
Eh.

Yakuza is the exception to the talking rule. Story actually kept me engaged the whole time

Skyrim was so shit it killed all faith I have in TES6 and it definitely hasnt been restored yet. Why cant someone just rip off oblivion?

FH WAS shit. I have heard its a lot better now but on release it was an unstable mess. I like the base of it and the heroes are cool but cmon man it was infuriating trying to finish a match and the microtransactions were shitty

At least those games are stable and more balanced

>stayawayfags and all Uchiha except Sarada being broken is balanced
>literal not working online mode with completely pointless playable characters is stable and balanced

>a game that shifts balance constantly but has a good online after many patches and has the 3 free chars you start with as the top tier

>the microtransactions were shitty
retard easily spotted

I can't even remember what the last straw was before I DBAN'd the entire drive Origin lived on and swore off ever paying another cent to EA.

You are fucking cuck. How does that dick taste? Ubisoft could shit in your mouth and you would defend it

nice comeback, you truly showed me lmao

>game released in a broken unplayable state that was also horrible balanced
They are certainly more balanced than For Honor was and likely is now.

>and saw from reviews how terrible the subsequent AC releases were
Rogue and Unity were good though, Unity was just shat upon because of the terrible optimizations and glitches. Actual gameplay is an improvement and a lot of fun. Syndicate is a mess but Origins is good, and Odyssey isn't Assassin's Creed, it's a discount Witcher game wearing the name.

Was, surely? Current as in "even before last October", yeah no.

Yeah because "retard" is so much more clever. At least im not an unpaid ubishill. Literally kill yourself.

>uchiha being broken
You just suck at the game

Has an original thought ever entered your body? Or do you pass all of your thoughts, feelings and interests through a Yea Forums-approved filter?

>But broken, literally unplayable game because no servers and rage quitters not punished
>"hurr durr its ok because in a few years it may get fixed!"
Cuck.

Fuck yourself kid. If i let Yea Forums think for me I would be arguing in a smash thread. Just because i have naturally good taste doesnt mean shif

Funny you call me that while defending XV2's online mode, except that in its case it never got fixed.

Dayz made me quit buying all games in general. Now I only pirate or buy from key resellers if I want online.

Attached: satttt.png (291x502, 276K)

Much more stable than For Honor, speaking from experience so your buzzwords wont change anything.

retard is definitely the correct word to call you, just look at how you act, definitely full spectrum

and there is nothing else to add to it, anyone who actually plays ubisoft games knows that the MTX is nothing bad and barely noticable, you are pretty much complaining for the sake of complaining and be a retard like SkillUp who dont do fucking sidemissions in a RPG game lol
the only Ubi game where you can maybe have a legitimate complaint about MTX is Wildlands, but even there is purely cosmetic and in general barely adds anything to the game which has plenty base content

i played Siege for years without ever spending a dime on it apart from buying the standard game, my friend still plays FH since release and never spent a dime on it apart from the standard game and neither of us had problems

so yeah, considering MTX are non-existant problems in Ubisoft games unless you are 14yrs old with full blown autism who needs every skin and cant wait a week to get the new shitty operator/hero, i was completely right to call you a retard lol

I don't think I've bought a game from EA since 2013. They really fucked over the need for speed series and that was the last EA franchise I was ever interested in. If only they kept making good games like they did in the 2000s and earlier

>and there is nothing else to add to it, anyone who actually plays ubisoft games knows that the MTX is nothing bad and barely noticable

Stopped reading there. You are a pathetic cuck who shills online for free. The lowest lf the low and likely a fat teen virgin

absolutely amazing comeback, i like specifically the part where you only used buzzwords since you have 0 legitimate argument LMAO

I played an hour or so when they gave it away a while back. It looks great, combat was fairly fun. Haven't played it since but i might come back to it, it seems like an alright game.

Funny For Honor is the only Ubi game I like since Prince of Persia.

Why argue with a literal shill? You wont concede anything. You will defend Ubisoft to the death so its more productive to just hope you kill yourself eventually

Yeah no, maybe more stable than FH was at release, but not since March of last year. I'm also speaking from experience so YOUR buzzwords don't change anything.

XV2 quests and matches still all have Brazil-like connection quality except when playing with a friend and playing with a friend in a room for PQs literally doesn't work.

>Ubisoft had a defense squad
Lmao you fuckers probably shilled MGS too

>why argue when i have no arguments? i can just use buzzwords!
agreed, since at least its something you can do somewhat properly

hihihi

For Honor released in a shitty state. I judge games by how they are at release, you cant sell me a half made game and fix it years later expecting me to be happy with it. You just have low standards.

Your arguments are literally "the microtransactions arent bad you just gotta grind! If you dont like that you are autistic. You are a retard. STOP USING BUZZWORDS"

you dont see the irony in your post so im gonna assume you are a 15 percenter

>You just have low standards.
Then i repeat, that is funny to tell me that while defending XV2 which launched broken and is still broken now.

>you gotta grind
if playing the game considered grinding for you, sure, but then every game has MTX since playing the game equals grinding for you

its kinda sad that this is the best you could come up with, also more proof you didnt play any of these Ubisoft games, because if you like them and play them regularly, even just a few hours a week, you easily have more than enough currency to buy the new operators when they release
but of course, as usual i didnt expect you to actually have played these games, its easier to just fling shit and complain like the retard you are

It didnt and isnt though. You are just a liar. Also, your posts are a perfect example of "whataboutism". You have the arguing capacity of a child

You are so pathetic. Ubisoft released a multiplayer game with MTX that affect gameplay and couldnt even add servers on release to make it playable and you will gladly keep eating their shit

skins have no effect on gameplay, but they definitely have an effect on your autism

>You have the arguing capacity of a child
Hilarious coming from the one that is still spewing lies over lies.

>It didnt and isnt though.
It did and is.

You could buy revenge armor on release shill.

You could buy more random drops, not specific pieces. And the item level is based on your progression with every individual character which can be only progressed by actually playing the game, so you couldn't just buy your way to the endgame gear.

no you couldnt not, you could buy lootboxes, which you could also buy with ingame currency
not to mention the gear you equip gives super minimal bonuses
also not to mention only specific game mode used gear
oh and lets not forget they completely these gear that give stats

MGSV is the best singeplayer game ever made.

Keep making excuses kid. The fact is those mtx affected gameplay and the game was unbalanced and unplayable. I had 90% of my matches drop due to some kid rage quitting because it was so shittily made. Nothing you say can change how shit the launch was on this game. It was so shit i will never buy another Ubisoft game again and if that hurts your fee fees you can kill yourself

Not a game but EA's origin forced me to buy Polish versions of their games without any possibility of English language add ons.

Pretty sure ebin games store doesn't do this shit.

thats BOTW

>. I had 90% of my matches drop due to some kid rage quitting
well next time dont rage quit 90% of your matches

Lol

First of all, I'm older than you. Second, I'm not making any excuses, you are. I just don't like people spreading misinformation. True, the game did experience the poor launch, but don't twist the facts.

Ubi killed HoMM and I have no interest in boring creed and all the mediocre titles they have.

BOTW doesnt have a rocket fist or an almost naked sniper girl

>cryingubisoftwojak-1.png

You are twisting the facts and trying your hardest to defend For Honor and its shitty practices.

>and if that hurts your fee fees you can kill yourself
but the only one obviously who got hurt heir fee fees is you, when you got proven wrong and outed the retard you are
just look at all the utter complete bullshit and misinformation you said so far, no to mention how obviouls mad you are that someone takes ubi's side over your retarded ass kek

Shit taste

>resorts to lies and buzzwords again
Keep bumping my thread shill

>saying things that don't apply to the game is twisting the facts

im fine with it, so people can laugh at your retarded ass lol
also nice of you to confirm your autism lmao

Keep bumping my thread ubishill, i know you dont get paid

>if i say buzzwords i will be in the right
Ok Namcoshill.

You Xir personify "smug retardation". What did i lie about? You faggots are just trying to defend mtx

>What did i lie about?
not being a retard, for starters kek

you can always read back your thread :)))
no need to spoonfeed you

>says while defending games that give you more characters and tools that have to be bought with real money

I stopped buying Ubishit games ages ago. They're unpolished, unfinished half-assed cash grabs and all of their games are unabashed reskins.

"If I get the last word, I win no matter how many lies I spout" Im gonna drop the mic on your faggot ass and watch you keep bumping my thread You are so upset I wont buy Ubisoft anymore. Pathetic.

its ok since ubisoft games sell millions day 1 regardless of you

>Getting filtered by For Honor
LMAOO look at this dude

They really are man, I didnt realize how bad it was until I bought For Honor though. Like the game was barely working, yet fully monetized with a season pass and microtransactions

>I am a pretty casual gamer
lol then that's no surprise but it is also not in line with you liking Tekken as you say here unless you play against bots or whatever. Both are games where casuals that don't improve get left behind and stomped into the ground until they quit.

Lmao git gud you fucking shitter

>xenoverse 2
>balanced
saiyan OC with fake death and super meme fist is still the meta unless you're an autistic savant with hit

Sure faggot

Attached: 1561559842179.jpg (1365x2048, 754K)

This is real art.

It wasn't games that made me stop buying from a particular company in general it's piecemeal DLC like day 1 on disc content or lootboxes and season passes.

Last game i bought from ubisoft was splinter cell or dragon age on GOG. They kinda stopped selling their games on steam or gog so i kinda stopped playing and buying their games.

Attached: maxresdefault-1.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

worst taste but it's just prove that you are a fucking retard anyway. What kind of faggot in their right mind would spend ANY money on for honor. I got it for free on steam and I'm still dabbing on you fags