Warframe in 2013

>warframe in 2013
>you are a cool robot space ninja that kills shit
>warframe in 2019
>you are an immortal 12 year old magical space child that pilots warframes which are actually mindless zombie humans in a suit of armor and your space mommy that has been helping you the entire time is actually evil also you are going to magically age 10 years in the next update

What went wrong?

Attached: warframe sacrifice.jpg (1920x1080, 402K)

What the fuck were they thinking by adding those kids?

Children, as usual.

>immortal 12 year old
Anime does it all the time and no one complains. The problem is that DE can't make good looking human models.

this is the first I've heard of this. I have never followed warframe and only knew a little bit of it when it came out.

when did it become so based?

There was a part of me that was actually interested in the lore for warframe but after each story chunk they released it got worse and worse.

Just let me join the grineer and daka daka some people or join Uncle Tenzin

Attached: 1564716815461.png (607x730, 606K)

>also you are going to magically age 10 years in the next update
Time to reinstall then. Hopefully you can make waifus since i wasn't into teenagers.

It was always based if you like faceless women in skintight bodysuits.

Attached: mesa warframe.jpg (884x699, 107K)

Let's just list it all off
>Kids. Cliche children when just about anything else would have been better
>Armor scaling is fucked so they changed damage types to make armor scaling to be less fucked but made all damage types that don't have a bonus vs armor irrelevant without 4 CP
>Open world areas are dreadful and took massive dev time to produce
>Fishing/Mining busywork that keeps you from playing the fucking game
>Corpus on orb vallis have armor so even against the "non armored" faction you have to bring corrosive damage
>Focus system is a massive falure that takes ages to farm up and helps with exactly 1 fight in the game
>Challenge is nonexistant due to enemy scaling. You either mow through everything or die in one hit, there's very little in between
>Mods take an ABSURD amount of resources to max. I'm MR 25 and have maybe 2 prime mods fully leveled and can't be fucked to max out most 10 rank mods due to the oppressive time sink it is
>Even with vaccuum on pets they suck due to awful AI and an attack range of 5mm

There's so much that needs to be done to make WF worth playing again, highest priority is smoothing out enemy scaling so they do more damage early and less damage the tougher they get so they don't go 0-100 in 2 seconds. Second priority is revisiting damage types and armor

Turns out Vay Hek unironically had the best idea on what to do with the cunt.

Also let me join the Grineer or Corpus Steve you fuck

Attached: 1556134135058.png (313x254, 163K)

what and when is the next update?

>Mods take an ABSURD amount of resources to max. I'm MR 25 and have maybe 2 prime mods fully leveled and can't be fucked to max out most 10 rank mods due to the oppressive time sink it is
It is not such a huge deal if you run arbitrations. Plenty of statues to up your primes.

>Focus system is a massive falure that takes ages to farm up and helps with exactly 1 fight in the game
This personally decided it for me. Fuck leveling that garbage so I can zippityzap to full energy or shoot eidolons.

Apart from damage types I'd like to see

>better and more archwing
>more missions like spy missions, especially the ones on Luna

Oh right and

>more guns that aren't your typical bullet rifles and pistols

I want a Stalker mode where I can invade low level players and slice them up with a long scythe.

at least it's not Destiny

Lol that's not how to win

Don't rile up your enemies and give them a reason to fight. That motivates them

Disarm them.

>More missions like spy missions, especially the ons on lua

Please burn, lua spy mission are by far the worst spy missions of the game

>Muh wall jump shoot bullseye for spy vault

Also, if you only have 2 primed mods maxed out at MR25, you are dogshit at the game.

>Please burn, lua spy mission are by far the worst spy missions of the game
Sounds like somebody who fails at them. What's not to like if you enjoy running them without breaking mechanics with limbo?

GOAT is the best frame

Attached: o6lsz6xnnm521.jpg (1074x1670, 187K)

Loki is the second best

Attached: igw7za4y4hv21.png (1920x1080, 3.36M)

I wanna put my datum into Cephalon Suda!!!

>make a completely nonsexual frog robot
>people still want to fuck it

Warframe needs to be stopped

Attached: ivara warframe.jpg (1920x1252, 563K)

objectively the best frame in the game and subjectively the best girl

Attached: f32999f.jpg (168x300, 6K)

More story happened. What is even your complaint? That you don't like it? Fair enough.

knowing DE_Megan mocapped Ember's dancing makes it okay to fap to her bros

The only reason Ive stopped playing is because I was on PS4 and I refuse to do all that work again, is there really no way to transfer the account to PC? Its not impossible, they were doing it at launch for every platform, why do they not do it anymore.

They probably wanted some lame human x warframe fanart to happen for publicity.

muh faces

>ember
megan is a semen demon though

she is, i bet steve fucks her after every prime time

her and reb are passed around just after devstream cams go off

god user i unironically have imagined her, danielle and reb getting gangfucked and lezing out ever since Reb's nipslip.

it took you that long? take a look at her instagram sometime, theres some good stuff

different versions

>frog
it's a mushroom

I would sacrifice all my credit and platinum just to hop to PC, I simply refuse to start over, it isnt reasonable how much work I would have to do to even get close to where I was on P4. I loved this game but the PS4 community is fucking dead, meanwhile on PC it is one of the most played games currently available.

I hate Destiny 2. I wanna stop playing it. Is this a good replacement?

MR?

Having a human protag made it appeal more to China.

fugg

chinese warframe is dead

Canadian far left developers

(you)

The Second Dream was pretty based. War Within was when the spacekids became annoying

18. And thats with skipping anything that isnt Prime, the idea was to do that stuff when I had more storage space.

you know theres a livestream where becca wears a red dress and has cum stains on her back when she stands up. it was literally dripping out of her as she sat.