How bad will Yea Forums's outrage be when Death Stranding inevitably wins GOTY?

How bad will Yea Forums's outrage be when Death Stranding inevitably wins GOTY?

Attached: IMG_7731.jpg (679x452, 30K)

why the fuck would i be surprised honestly the whole industry is this garb now

fuck man i dunno
Yea Forums hates it when a game is popular or unpopular

It's going to win very few game of the year awards in the face of the last of us 2
and half the awards that ignore tlou will probably give it to either doom eternal or astral chain

The Last of Us 2 comes out next year.

Im really looking forward to it personally

who cares. if something is popular most will hate it because place is full of hipsters.

>New trailer at Gamescom

Finally a reason to get excited for that shit

everything wins goty

Oh
well in that case yeah the most awards will probably go to death stranding followed by doom eternal followed by astral chain

>how outraged will people be when the game that's the only game even in the running for game of the year wins game of the year

It's just reskinned Horizon with tedious movement

I wonder how many Oscars it will get

It's going to be moderately good. Stop obsessing.

Anyone who unironically cares about GOTY awards needs to neck themselves. Considering garbage like Inquistion and Overwatch got it I wouldn't put any fucking stock in that shit, only consolewar niggers care for shitposting.

I like how literally no one talks about this game, and when people do it's usually about the actors, celebrities, and story rather than the actual gameplay mechanics

Really gets the noggin joggin

this.

Since there isnt a majority vote for the 'ultimate GoTY' that isnt biased, we are left saying (in our own opinions) that our favourite game won GoTY.

So when you always see these 'GoTY' editions on every popular AAA video game you see its because after 1 GoTY award they think that their game is the best of the year.

No Joosten no buy.

Why do people put their hand on a hot stove when they’ve already put their hand on it once?

>Hackideo Sóyjima
>GOTY
lol

It's literally the only game of the remaining decade that I'm actually interested in playing. These things seem to be a rarity nowadays.

I don't have the highest expectations, but not the lowest either. And after the shitshow that MGSV turned out to be, I'm mildly surprised he actually took this project seriously instead of endlessly fucking about for a decade, though that's maybe more on Sony having his ego on a tight leash.

>walking simulator wins GOTY
Yeah, no.

Zero because everyone understood that GOTY's are shill fests since 2010? Why do retards come on here and shill GOTY like it's still some shock pushback to dissent?

Because the stove has a cult surrounding it.

With how much asspain the game is causing on Yea Forums already it's pretty much guaranteed to be an excellent game.

Sony's letting him do whatever the fuck he wants. They agreed to fund the game before they even knew what it would be.

Well, surely it will win the game awards since it's a show entirely made for Keighley to give pointless awards to his friends.

>Hey buddy where's the gameplay?
>HAHA WOW OWNED, EPIC ASSPAIN, KOJIMA DOES IT AGAIN
Uuuuh...

Who are you quoting?

What is a social string game? Please tell me Yea Forums, im dying on the inside here. I want to know what this new game genre will be all about.

Angry people usually act irrational and make shit up as they go.

If you need to define it, it just shows that you're unworthy of experiencing it. Please stop insulting Kojima with such needless questions.

>They agreed to fund the game before they even knew what it would be.

Could be. But at least it releases within a normal timeframe, which I was mostly emphasising.

I'll honestly be so happy if it is good because right now I'm convinced it's gonna suck donkey balls. I really really hope it's good.

Attached: If you really knew how bad things really are.png (1017x1086, 1.84M)

Its not the first walking simulator that won GotY despite being a soulless piece of entertainment hailed by journalists because of the story

Pic related

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

My guess is it ties in with the MC's mission of connecting the cut-off cities and towns of America. Perhaps a meta game of players connecting the cities, with more connections to a place equalling less dangers in the area, while highlighting places that are under-connected and more dangerous to traverse in and around of. Maybe players can aid each other via briefly meeting in the otherworld.

t. ideas guy.

All of these games will be good:
>Death Stranding
>Cyberpunk
>Elden Ring
>Outer Worlds
>Vampire Bllodlines 2
And Yea Forums is gonna be pissed.

Walking sims win GOTY almost every year.

Attached: 1536463755724.png (800x1300, 1.54M)

Attached: you.webm (240x200, 137K)

Apparently Sony weren't even expecting that and were planning on releasing TLoU2 late this year instead, but moved it back because DS was almost done.

>Game of the normie year
>good game
thats a yikes. pick one, most likely.

>be wagie
>work at amazon all day
>cry about walking simulator at home
WAGIE WAGIE GET IN THE CAGIE

Attached: 1521317020302.png (554x400, 55K)

Wins it from what? Spike TV? Who fucking cares

They'll win it from some guy who wears an open bag of doritos on his head and carries a bottle of mountain dew as a scepter

This is dark souls all over again. MGSV is Dark Souls 2 and Death Stranding is Bloodborne.

Wouldn't Death Stranding be Dark Souls 3? Bloodborne was after it so by that logic you have one more game before Kojima makes his equivalent of Bloodborne.

>anons mind so small he had to make an analogy

What? Bloodborne came out before dark souls 3, you plebeian.

Huh, well so it did...

>this is the dark souls of kojima games

Attached: 1550402575033.jpg (720x720, 240K)

Everyone's being super skeptical of Kojima these days and I think he's earned that skepticism but I would just like to say that as much as I don't expect anything, I would like to be suprised and have the game be good. Even if it's like MGS4 and has like 5 hours of gameplay and 10 hours of cutscenes, if the gameplay is really good and polished and the story interesting and not retarded I would be happy with that.

It's almost like the game isn't out yet.....

pretty sure walking simulators are main games wagie and women play, nobody wants to play some exhausting gookclickers like starcraft after hard day of work

>trailers literally show it's not a walking simulator
>PC crowd can't cope with the fact they won't get GOTY a second year in a row so they keep clinging to their delusions

It's coming out on PC as well though.

Sorry, but I'm not falling for bait.

X

Attached: 1519440711590.png (917x871, 198K)

okay

Attached: 1555775252807.jpg (900x3750, 837K)

Sony is paying for this game, right? Kojima spent so much money on dinners with people who shilled this on twitter, I doubt there's something left to bribe reviewers.

by the sheer amount of goddamn merch and normie-hype around that game i feel like he's doing alright. Sony surely pay for most of the game but kojima also contribute to it

It is currently listed under only on playstation on psn

Attached: 1545826574011.jpg (942x926, 504K)

>No gameplay trailer
kek

Fpbp. We already know it's going to win. That's why it's so funny and sad.

It will be absolutely great, the only thing that holds me up until release are the tears of Yea Forums.

Attached: 1560322462162.webm (960x540, 1.85M)

"Only on PlayStation" means nothing other than "Not on xbone/switch" at this point.

Attached: 1537510855759.jpg (640x797, 242K)

That isn't under that section on PSN.

Except Death Stranding since it's Kojima cringe and Elden Ring since it's FromShit shit. And Outer Worlds is Obsidian goofy cringe. The rest are probably going to be good, yes.

Because Yea Forums is still seething over TPP not being a movie.
Would be hilarious if DS turned out to be a movie, considering that's what Yea Forums wanted MGSV to be.

Of course it isn't anymore.

>this is cringe
>that is cringe
Can we make it a law that prevents millennials from having opinions?
You talk like a bunch of uppity 13 year old Staceys.

It never was there on PSN.

>normie hype
Lol dude it's reddit. No one outside of that give a flying fuck. The only game the general publis would be even remotely aware of is Cyberpunk and maybe The Last of Us 2 when the marketing campaing starts.

>No one outside of that give a flying fuck
yet you're still here trashtalking a upcoming game

Because it's cringe. If you can enjoy that poorly written garbage it means you are a tasteless nigger. Go back to bed OG Diom grandpa

There are no more good games coming out this year

Retard this is what I meant. No one outside of the hardcore gaming community knows about that piece of shit game. I know Kojima drones are mentally retarded but this is testing my patience.

See?
Look at the millennial who can only speak with his millennial buzzwords
>ugh this cringe
>ughh that is based
Please, speak like normal people, you stupid, 30 year old manchildren.

MGSV was bad because of Konami, not because of Kojima. Change my mind.

This is the only game coming out this year that looks like it might be better than Sekiro

Just like Cyberpunk as well!

This game reflects as what kind of man Kojima see's himself.

He's so absurdly full of it that he actually believes he's a very important man with the very very important role to "form connections" in order to make things happen. So that's what he does. That's ALL he does. He meets people in order to make them work with other people he knows, and he happens to profit in the resulting product.

That's Kojima for you. Trying to "connect the world" to benefit his very own.

The worst kind of asshole, because people like him.

Attached: laughing kojima.jpg (606x573, 64K)

same here. hug me

I just want more games like Peace Walker. But I am not a MGS and/or Kojima fan, so it's not like people care what I think.

>No one outside of the hardcore gaming community knows about that piece of shit game
you're trying way too hard, it's painfull to read

Attached: 1559754333903.jpg (1536x2304, 823K)

>control
>astral chain
>blair witch
>outer worlds
>star wars fallen order
>doom eternal
>luigi's mansion 3
These all look promising. Probably forgetting some as well.

That's not true but I have no way to prove you wrong without an archive of PSN from a year ago so whatever.

So why lie?

Kojima is a post apocalyptic delivery man who has to fight Eldritch abominations?

DS will win GOTY, but it's like the Oscars, who gives a fuck? not everyone on Yea Forums is an outrage junkie believe it or not.

Why would Yea Forums get angry at that?

remember the shitflinging when Witcher 3 won GOTY instead of Bloodborne? yeah me neither

no that's me on acid when I deliver pizza

>>New trailer at Gamescom
you mean new music trailer while irrelevant cutscenes are played in the background

>Proof of our existence - a mark of some sort. When the torch is passed on from parent to child... it extends beyond DNA; information is imparted as well. All I want is to be remembered. By other people, by history.
I mean, fucking congrats on figuring out stuff 20 years later?

It's either going to be some weird stupid shit or it is going to be awesome and provide a unique new game

I'm leaning towards weird stupid shit. I find it a little odd hardly anything has been shown. Never a good sign.

really? where do you got this info?

Why would you lie? Because you're desperate to believe Death Stranding is exclusive for some strange reason despite Sony not claiming it is I guess.

Attached: 1539521148304.png (1712x2154, 3.94M)

Yea Forums will mostly agree, because it probably will be a serviceable and enjoyable true AAA game. Contrarians will seethe, like always.

Cope harder

But gone home has soul, it simply has no action to speak of. Seething tripfag.
>in before rizup maymers

I HOPE that Vtmb2 will be good. I hope real hard.

newfag retards are vocal, stop the fucking presses. i'm just saying non retarded people will give no fucks about awards and will only care if the game is good. learn to read

Yea Forums will mostly disagree because Yea Forums has always been contrarian. By the time it wins GOTY, popular opinion will be that it's great.
Before that there will be many threads singing its praises.

Woah, it's almost af if hating popular guys having ambition and actually getting some shit done is retarded, or something. Don't go full retard, criticize his work, not the fact he has succeeded in life.

>not the fact he has succeeded in life.
this

Tpp isnt a game either fucking retarded dicklet, its a pile of mechanics in an empty asset flip alpha stage map