*ahem*

*ahem*

Attached: 1559551265493.png (677x581, 643K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_we
dailymotion.com/video/x5r9era
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is that a man or a woman?

>"Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa."

Attached: 1559505948265.png (642x465, 536K)

DONT SAY IT FATASS

Attached: 1245626346.jpg (425x592, 68K)

It's XIR you fucking bigot !

I don't really have a question I was just hoping to spend some easy morale points to boost my ego *waits for applause*

All that ''xir'' shit is so retarded when English already has genderless pronouns in ''they'' and ''them''. It's just people wanting to be special snowflakes.

*AHEM*

Attached: 1552396063533.jpg (1024x531, 34K)

A lot of people get really asshurt about singular "they" and insist it's not allowed to be used.

CAN'T YOU HEAR THE PLANET GROANING LIKE A BROKEN DOWN MACHINE

Attached: meat77-56a161935f9b58b7d0befc6d.jpg (594x429, 21K)

Fucking merimutts

RUSTED WITH THE GUILTY TEARS OF FALLEN KINGS AND QUEENS

Attached: Meat-Loaf.jpg (603x440, 30K)

I know he probably got paid to say that but I don't get how there are still people these days that worship and lick the boots of fucking blizzard. At least nintendo fans are mostly children so that blind fanboyism makes sense

>in "it" and "it"
ftfy

It's 100% true though. They/them is supposed to be plural, so it's gramatically wrong to use it to refer to a single person. It's the polar opposite of what everyone has been taught in school growing up. Though I wouldn't be surprised if they stopped teaching that nowadays

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_we

they/them is absolutely not exclusively a plural you utter cretin, it's widely used for situations where the gender of the concerned party is unknown

there are two genders, death to trannies, by the way

What the fuck are you?

Is that a maaaaan or a womaaaaan.
Can't keep his mind on nothin' eeeelse.

Attached: michaelbolton[1].jpg (1366x765, 61K)

A beast

DUDE LOOKS LIKE A LADY!

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 49K)

a bitch

I can just hear the jaws music to this

At this stage, it really doesn't matter anymore, everything has morphed into a blob.

Then what the fuck happened with you, lad? how did you manage to get the short end of the stick like that?

Does it waddle like Jim Sterling?

it's a freak a thing!

Is this the kind of guys that make "Gamers rise up!" posts and fanatically defend every multi million game corporation?

Those two statements are contradictory. Gang weeders never defend game corporations. It's in our blood.

Except that meme is now mostly posted by chapo fags who love sucking corporate cock more than anyone else

>long hair, natural color
>plays video games
It's a man.

I don't know what any of this means, stop oppressing us you stupid SJW whore.

Do people actually get dopamine from sucking corporation's cock while they get fucked in the ass?
I've never, in my entire life, seen any other audience going
>please sir, more anti-consumer practices
As much as gaming. This is like if they decide that a cherished car model needs to take out the gps and mp3 stereo and people go
>great take out the AC too while you're at it muh global clay mate
Or if in your card game packs they went from 6 to 4, or if your adidas shoes stopped stitching the midsole. I don't get it, why is it that literally only gamers are like this?
Is this a religious thing?

Attached: 1563049736364.gif (825x463, 1.33M)

big wrong friend-o

A freak-a-me A freak-a-you

Attached: ZybqimSj_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27K)

>I would just like to say, I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR LOVE, ANYTHING YOU’BE BEEN DREAMING OF, BUT I WON’T DO THAT

I honestly think Freakazoid and Animaniacs may have actually been TOO good.
dailymotion.com/video/x5r9era

At this point, it doesn't matter.
Too fat to be a birthing woman.
Too soi to be a real man.

It's a thing.

Attached: 1564506287425.gif (280x250, 1.43M)

Their brand loyalty corporate worship take the place of their absence of religion and lack of belief in god

This fat fuck has been playing Blizzard's shitty games for all his life. He feels obligated to protect his provider of entertainment and only meaning in life. He has most likely also met members of the dev team, so he views any attacks against the company as attacks against those individual people.