Am I the only one that wishes I was a girl

am I the only one that wishes I was a girl
my life would be so much better

Attached: 1479700532076.png (760x839, 760K)

40%

I just want a futa gf

stfu noob

Nah I do wish I was dead tho

this

you'd probably go drunk with power
i.e: become a slut

I wish I had all my organs, life would be so much better. I wish my brain worked correctly, life would be so much better. I wish I didn't have that accident, life would be so much better.

Attached: Super-GT-Fuji-Disaster-Feature-10.jpg (730x487, 82K)

Girl have easier life by a bit but then you would be ugly as you are now but a girl so not much difference plus blood from vagina, do you really want that?

Attached: 1523257778659.jpg (813x622, 158K)

oh look another transexual anime poser
really makes you think huh

Fuck no. Bleeding out of your cooch sounds shit

Attached: 1558345370135.jpg (670x794, 157K)

>Girl have easier life by a bit
Girls have it astronomically easier and it doesn't matter if a girl is ugly she can still be loved and it allowed to love partners way out of their league. it's still culturally normal for girls to simply not work and let their husband support them and fund their hobbies. You get to be a perpetual child.

Actually seek help, loser.

Attached: 1560615971905.jpg (300x300, 21K)

I wish my mum didnt ruin my motor skills by holding my head underwater all the time when I was young

Just don't make that deal with the devil user. Girls who bleed from their cunts are witches. The period is a fucking meme.

Nobody has any interest in helping Incels. They want us DEAD. Psychologists want you locked up and experimented on like a lab rat and you will pay them for the privilege.

>bleed from the hole in your crotch
>can't pee standing up
>other women shit on you constantly for not being normal like them
>any teenage boy can pin you down with one hand
>getting raped is always your fault
>nobody takes you seriously
>your societal value drops to zero if you're unmarried without children by age 30

but yeah, women have it so much better

you wouldnt just stop being a weird neet if you became a girl. nobody really wants to be with the weird girl

Nah you exaggerating, grass always greener on other side.
In some cultures women's are furniture and has no right in other thy more like man and have little to no benefits.

Attached: 1530000058808.jpg (183x203, 17K)

I already can't pee standing. I have phimosis, so I piss all over myself when I stand

You're not the only loser in the world if that's what your asking.
At least you can admit you don't have what it takes to make something of yourself. I'm sure minimal autonomy and life with training wheels is alluring.

Your life wouldn't be better, it would be easier.

No. Men are better in just about every way

Attached: 12421.gif (680x499, 1.64M)

yes they do

Stop drinking soi and tap water, faggot.

woman have no use for rights. Who the fucked memed woman into wanting "the right to work" You view the state of woman outside the west though a retarded feminist perspective.

you become a woman when you die, consider it

>Phimosis
How the fuck, did nobody open up your willy during childhood?
t. Uncut

I want to be with weird girl if she weird in same way as me. that the best outcome.

Attached: 1559300158967.jpg (1277x1029, 527K)

What would you do if you woke up as a girl?

Attached: you're a girl now2.jpg (850x609, 95K)

>it doesn't matter if a girl is ugly she can still be loved and it allowed to love partners way out of their league.
And this isn't the case for men? There's a reason a good personality and a decent career can land you decent potential partners. Men's attractiveness is more than FACE FRAME and HEIGHT but you'd rather believe in /fit/ memes instead of developing yourself to a point that people would actually want to be around you.

bull fucking shit. fuck you.

No but I wish I was a cute boy and was able to be impregnated by other cute boys and give birth to cute boys

whats a change in gender supposed to solve?
having a vagina wont make you less shitty, op.

I always think that image is Medaka Box for a second

>And this isn't the case for men?
No you vapid fucking roastie it isn't. You can literally just look at the proportion to men to woman that get to pass on their genes, both historically and in modern times. "unattractive" Men who meme their way into relationships because of their social capital have extremely volatile relationships.

die of happiness, leave this shithole website and never return

>woman have no use for rights
Some people can disagree.
>retarded feminist perspective
I do not. I do not think man and women should be exactly indenticle as women's and men have different tendencies in mind and body.

Attached: No, you really gay.png (548x879, 737K)

Be a serial killer, no one would suspect it was me.

A-user...

The only downside to being a woman in modernity is being too fucking stupid to understand what you have and being able to appreciate it.

VIDEO GAMES

>getting raped is always your fault
Lol
>nobody takes you seriously
I wonder why?
>your societal value drops to zero if you're unmarried without children by age 30
Hitting the biological wall has nothing to do with society.

Decent bait, take your (You)

>my life would be so much better
theres a whole crowd of woman laughing at this somewhere.

go to school
you said girl and not woman

>"unattractive" Men who meme their way into relationships because of their social capital have extremely volatile relationships
Source: your ass.

Attached: 1541663604509.png (754x692, 1.1M)

Fuck off tranny.

No. If you were a girl you'd be making this same thread exceppt wishing you were a boy. Mental illness is no joke and should not be dealt with alone. Seek help, i mean that from one stranger to naother. It will only get worse.

Same thing I do every day. Take a big fat shit, wipe my ass with baby wipes, drink over a dozen bottles of yellow flavor gatorade, masturbate, and eat slices of cheese here and there.

Go on a mass shooting against niggers and Arabs, blame the government for letting them in, proceed to have the western world improve as they bow to my female whining manifesto

Thats because they have "dignity" just spread your legs and get easy money being a camwhore

>it's still culturally normal for girls to simply not work
what eastern shithole do you live in?

>what are rates of woman initiating divorce and breakups
Woman can't love. they can only submit. A woman who is with you because of your social capital and not your appearance will be constantly looking to "upgrade"

i just want to get pounded in the ass...

Attached: iGuJXg5.jpg (573x507, 120K)

It's culturally normal everywhere, woman are just retarded. Modernity tries to meme "stay at home dad" crap but no one falls for it. You can absolutely go on some dating site as a woman and say you want to be a stay at home mom and get flooded with suitors.

>not your appearance
You know there's more to attraction and relationships than FACE FRAME and HEIGHT, right?

Nah a lot of people do

Wish there was anybody alive who had the right attitude towards figuring out things like this

Good. Noone's entitled to a great life, put some effort in you creepy fuck.

Nah I get the appeal of wanting to be cute but other than that being a girl would fucking suck.

fuck off boomer. you're all going down when gamers rise up.

There has been female serial killers before you know.

A woman's "love" is akin to worship. Stop treating them like equals and demand their devotion and they'll gladly give it, almost single-mindedly.

>grass always greener on other side
Absolute nonsense, women objectively have it easier and can find a guy to take care of them for life particularly if they have any decent looks.
But that's not what gives life purpose to a guy, I can't imagine being a woman could ever truly be fulfilling when compared to a guy, the minds are just different.

you don't need to be a girl for that, get grindr.

Attached: 1553420076796.png (434x245, 177K)

Dumb NPC

Girls have it "easier" because they have fucked up brains that make them crave things like social acceptance, and no real interests.

I can think of no fate worse than being a fucking woman. Sure, they can coast through life. But they have empty heads. The best a woman can ever possibly aspire to is being a fucking nursery.

Ask a futanari then you faggot

You have to replace your whole body or transfer mind. Maybe cybernetic in future make that possible.

There was but didn't the WHO declassify gender disphoria so now it technically cant be treated?
I don't know much about that so i may be wrong

i just want to treat people the way i want to be treated, it's not fair

>It's culturally normal everywhere
No it isn't, it's not even economically sustainable in most of the western world.

>No one is entitled to life
ftfy

girls aren't cute. you're all delusional.

>>Wish there was anybody alive who had the right attitude towards figuring out things like this
If men could easily become women, society would instantly crumble, because 50% of it would be considered completely worthless.

I don’t want to deal with periods desu

Continue with my daily routine as usual. Get frusturated at how much less I can lift.

Sometimes i think everyone else is fake like the truman show but not always. Like people i encounter are plucked from the void to interact with me and assure me they are real. I don't think that all the time and don't 100% believe it though so it's fine.

I wish I was a shapeshifter so I could freely choose any form I desire and have everything be convenient thanks to slapstick-tier shifter powers like plasticman or Clayface.

>make yourself look like anything
>fit into anywhere
>can live any life you want due to being able to fake everything
>also impervious to most blunt force traumas
>can use powers for good or evil but mostly to just glide through life

Attached: Lazav.jpg (960x702, 78K)

>hate trannies and think they're disgusting
>want to be a girl
help

don't be stupid, they'd get bored of doing nothing and go back to doing male things, only with a different body

>it's not even economically sustainable in most of the western world.
Yes it is, you've just been sold an indulgent vision of the middle class and woman won't settle for anything less than their neighbors. You can have all your needs met with as many children as you want working a mcjob.

yes
>people are nice to you
>easier to get a job
>more free time since you don't have to work out to be hot, just don't eat like a pig and maybe go for a jog now and then
>can drink all the alcohol and smoke all the cigarette without the fear of impotency
>not having a bf for multiple years makes you cute and shy instead of "you still don't have a gf" type of guy
>get sex whenever
>playing vidya ini your 20s is cute and not weird and childish
>tfw told my older brother that i'm saving money to get a new pc
>"for games" with a weird look
make me a cute girl

Attached: 1551649062420.png (540x540, 393K)

i desire nothing more than to coast through life

It's better if you accept that a woman's role is to be an extension of her man. A supporter, a soundboard and an outlet. Your accomplishments are her accomplishments. Your happiness is her happiness. Get yourself a woman willing to be that and you'll be happier.

if you were a girl you'd probably be an ugly girl

Attached: aww.png (267x401, 41K)

You think you do but you dont.
Girls have to deal with so much shit living in their shut bodies.
We men have it easy.
I'm glad i was born with a dick even its small.

There's a big difference between trans people and Women. You know that, right?

Attached: 1553101854463.jpg (768x1023, 248K)

>periods
>menopause
>getting hit on constantly

Nah, shit would suck

Attached: 1564897995744.jpg (310x394, 22K)

being an ugly girl is not the same as being an ugly guy.

Take a step out into the real world one of these days.

No, they declassified transgenderism as an illness, which is good because it isn't. It just denotes that a person isn't their original gender.
Gender dysphoria however still is considered a mental illness and rightly so.

No because if men became women they'd be women you fucking retard.

I wish I was a girl so I could make lotsa people happy.
But I am not, big sadness

delusional normalfag npc.

But you'd be coasting through an empty life. As a man, you can coast through life and have fun every day.

As a woman, you can't coast and be happy. Their dumb little bird brains insist on improving social standing.

You're assuming the brain of a man and woman are the same but they are not so they might just literally become woman and be like every other woman that men complain about.