Anonymous Agony is back?

But, apparently creator is still jipping people. Don't support the game.

Sauce: steamcommunity.com/app/1081840/allnews/

If you missed the previous threads showing the scummy things he's done: steamcommunity.com/app/1081840/discussions/0/1640916564830651944/

Attached: dfhdfrhdrh.png (663x463, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/18-EI7KzApo5GBPfNgfIxdKK42RVn0k4iwlbrTRtSlFM/edit?usp=sharing
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/469903467/#469938726
youtube.com/watch?v=GvvEZz2qR5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who?

I don't care about the people that make games or their in-fighting anymore than I care about the internal politics of my local Italian restraunt.

A game so bad it's not on egs. He doesn't deserve money so I may as well just pirate it

Jacob Caro the creator of Anonymous Agony. RealFaction is apparently Johnny, his ex co-director/owner or something. He conned people out of a lot of money, including the people he manipulated. He lied to them about why he needed money, he had good friends and support.

He republished the game on Steam after it was taken down, Johnny transferred ownership to him because he asked Johnny to upload it in his own name, but Johnny had asked to have his name taken out of the game because of what happened, not wanting any pat of it, understandably.

It's a long story, but there's a google doc with evidence of crazy shit this mad man has done to people.

>still trying to use that gay google doc as evidence after Yea Forums completely blew it the fuck out when this stupid shit first surfaced
i don't even need to point out how stupid and transparent the op is

Looks like shit and it's enveloped in drama. You're either a faggot or a teenage girl if you actually want to play this. Kill yourself.

Who cares?

I had some laughs from the early streams and that's good enough for me.

To clarify, Johnny isn't the one who conned people, it was Jake, who is apparently still running over Johnny.

Does anyone know whatever happened to the fan with the richfags who were going to sue him? Any updates on that?

I wasn't around for the doc leak. How was it disproven?

Hi Jake. The doc shows plenty of evidence of things that was done, and proves his bad character. If anyone stands up for him, they don't know what kind of person he is, but it's clearly shown.

>People ITT don't know about the greatest game in the history of Yea Forums.

Attached: 1532863924448.png (679x359, 954K)

It wasn't. docs.google.com/document/d/18-EI7KzApo5GBPfNgfIxdKK42RVn0k4iwlbrTRtSlFM/edit?usp=sharing

whoever put it together deliberately referenced older statutes to make the creator appear significantly worse.
they then spent the rest of the thread trying to justify it with the classic "whoops i'm retarded lol" excuse.

>TRIGGER WARNING in big bold letters
And tab closed. Thanks for hanging out.

Attached: giphy.gif (480x199, 494K)

It was very recent statues in recent years, not to mention the Discord messages were from this and last year. Most of that evidence is very recent history. Get your facts straight.

>Even Anonymous Agony threads have succumbed to E-Drama now

Attached: 1393721579107.png (1000x983, 246K)

I haven't seen anything new on that either. Either or, none of us are getting our money back, but it would be funny to see him get robbed like we did.

Exactly. Just let the game die. It's not worth talking about anymore, technically never was. We don't want to support a scam artist.

get fucked retard
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/469903467/#469938726
>dude i just misread it
>google took me to something from 2011! nevermind the fact that anyone could check this and find out that wouldn't be the case just trust me

Can this be the reason why game is garbage?

Hey, Jake being a faggot or not can't take away all the joy we got from this game. Don't shit on the art because of the faults of the artist.

look, OP, Yea Forums isn't your personal army, stop being a faggot and begging people to view some google doc, either put up or shut up no one here is your fucking friend and we owe you nothing, if you can't actually say any real shit that happened then fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=GvvEZz2qR5s

Unfortunately, I can't argue with you there. I have to agree. It's just a shame such a good project had to be made by a shit person, someone else should handle the series. I'd rather not support the scam artist though after what he did to his fans and his own friends.

>It's just a shame such a good project
What the fuck is this revisionist bullshit? AA was always a big fucking joke on Yea Forums. Way to out yourself bud.

I mean, I skimmed through the document, that's some pretty real shit, what are you on mate? It's a bit long to read all of it, but there's some hard hitting shit in there.

>AA was always a big fucking joke on Yea Forums.

AA is the Tails Gets Trolled of video games.

Attached: v_when_asked_how_they_like_Anonymous_Agony.png (293x288, 12K)

>we

I'm not OP, dipshit. Don't be delusional. You sound like you have an agenda.

No it isn't.
Not going to reply to this retarded thread anymore. Let it die instead of giving the dramawhore attention.

I'm not opening it, I'm not reading it, go fuck yourself. You're most of the posts in this thread and that says to me that, on some level, you are full of shit. The steam post is nothing, the tweet just links to the doc, and those facts combine to tell me bullshit is afoot. When real drama happens people can't wait to just spill it out everywhere, when someone is trying to manufacture drama, they act real catty, like you are now. "oh just read this doc, click this link, watch this vid". Fuck that and fuck you. Drop the info here, if it's so damning.

It's just annoying at this point. The only thing worth posting about anymore is if Jake gets sued, but having doubts that the richfag who pitched in $500 is going through with it anymore at this point, so we should all leave it at that. It doesn't matter anymore.

>richfag
>$500

>TRIGGERED

Imagine being the faggot OP and giving a shit about drama in a garbage RPG maker game that Yea Forums played solely for how shitty it was.
Nobody gives a shit about the scumbag aspect, the developers were never even considered, it was all about the content you dumb cunt.