Smash Bros Fighter Pass

Reminder that if the character you want isn't in this pic, you're going to be disappointed.

Attached: smashdlc.jpg (3105x1226, 2.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/EeRZs6j
pastebin.com/D7g4eKU0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>no crash
What were you thinking

What's with all the SNK shilling recently? A month ago nobody mentioned Nakoruru or Kyo

none of those characters will be in the pass

>Goku
>leak memes
>Reimu
>Undead Redditor
>irrelevant characters

Already got Banjo, don't care.

I have a good feeling about a Souls rep tbqh

Attached: 70225342_p0edit.jpg (2105x1488, 732K)

holy......based

Christ, a Dark Souls rep would be the dumbest shit imaginable. A bland faceless character to represent a bland forgettable series.

put astral chain rep in there, it's super obvious that the protags will be a shared character slot

Here's the (You) you were looking for

Attached: 1526439888139.gif (300x242, 1.13M)

R8

Attached: PicsArt_08-04-09.49.35.png (1974x1080, 1.77M)

Not really, cause you know they would have a party and when some parries the hype will be though the roof

Finally, an OP with some sense.

Attached: AA002.gif (256x192, 19K)

Yep, I think he's in.

Attached: 1565151429958.gif (870x553, 158K)

Didn't you hear? SNK is relevant again.

Enjoy the COD of fantasy games. There is nothing special about them, just endless rehashes of the same boring shit.

The idea of including a character who by definition has no personality or definable traits is idiotic (especially since Miis exist). You are as stupid as the fucking children that want the protagonist of Skyrim in the game.

>phoenix wright
>anime
>anime
>punch human
>sword human
>gun human
>gun human
>punch human
>amaterasu
>literally who
>sword human

Attached: 1435177199430.gif (354x277, 1.88M)

>Goku

Attached: 3A45A897-6B85-418E-971D-33EC66083207.jpg (500x638, 75K)

>B J Blazkowics
Never have I seen a wishlist so based in my life.

>SNK is in Fighting EX Layer
>SNK is in Tekken
>SNK is in SoulCalibur
Next is Smash.

Attached: 1562806649234.png (763x1047, 710K)

>Amaterasu
Ammy is a better pick than most of the shit in that pic but there's no way she's happening
Capcom and Nintendo would both much rather shill RE / MonHun / literally any other Capcom franchise before they hit Okami

Honestly, the final 2 will probably be characters that barely ever get shitposted in these threads.

Attached: unlikely-characters.png (1000x1000, 63K)

Admit it, you guys are just memeing Nakoruru because she looks like Reimu without being Reimu, making her a "le epic salt troll face XD" character.
She's not getting in, people actually believing she's likely are delusional.

You don't understand venn diagrams

>she looks like Reimu
This is incorrect

Nick and Ammy would be a dream.

Some fake leak made peoeple think nakoruru was gonna be a thing and now we have snkfags shilling their characters nonstop for some reason

It's confirmed to be female so half your post is deconfirmed

Fuck off with your shit leak milk boatsu

Go to bed Milk

It has to be Capcom or SNK, and Capcom have already flooded smash

Ok rulefag

But I want Leon over Jill!

I wonder if there'll be a female character in the fighters pass.
No, Kazooie doesn't count.

Adult/DBZ Goku getting in would be gay, but Kid/DB Goku would be awesome.

That said, Phoenix or Amaterasu are my top picks here.

Well, I want Reimu and I'm still going to be disappointed

Since the 4th dlc character will probably be releashed around december, which rep would be the most likely to capitalize on the late holiday season?

My thought is that it'll be someone from a classical video game.

Who haven't we gotten?

There will

Attached: supersmashsisters.jpg (3500x1332, 2.73M)

I was disappointed before launch but Banjo was a nice band-aid for me.

Bub and Bob?

Doom Eternal and Samurai Shodown Switch are both on Q4

Santa Claus

You just described Monster Hunter

That's it
Doomguy and Nakoruru, fuck capkek reps

Oh fuck you might be right

>Implying women can't be bros

Attached: 1540485892691.png (400x400, 192K)

>captain syrup
Based list

>no travis
>no heavy
>no crash
>no funny skeleman
>no marco rossi
>no serious skeleman a.k.a. scorpion

fuck eagle girl, magic doggy thingy and nick

Smash bros get in here QUICK

discord.gg/EeRZs6j

discord.gg/EeRZs6j

discord.gg/EeRZs6j

Attached: banjo.jpg (900x900, 78K)

Funny how neither of the final two are on that list

These lists really make you realize how few of Bamco's properties people know.

Attached: Niche + Indie.jpg (1800x1800, 505K)

Refuse them, deny them, reject them, it doesn't matter. They arrive all the same.

Attached: 1563950787805.png (741x727, 764K)

i see you never played dark souls moving right along

we already have ryu

no one gives a shit about kasumi, stop it

super smash hoes

Leon's beyond Based and Kasumi would be nice due to her playstyle, I'm down for this

If Sakurai couldn't make Heihachi work I doubt he would add Kasumi

fixed

Attached: Untitled.jpg (3105x1226, 1.07M)

>Implying Tekken and DOA play similarly.
Further evidence Yea Forums doesn't actually play Vidya gaymes

>Crossing out characters that don't break any rules whatsoever
????????

>So many generic human anime characters

I just want my fun recognizable cartoons.

Im tired of these boring tryhards, this is a party game for kids.

>not wanting a crapton of excellent FF and KoF music
I can't imagine being nearly as much of a family-disappointing homosexual like you, user. Do you also think Hero wouldn't work since we already have Cloud?

Smash bros get in here QUICK

discord.gg/EeRZs6j

discord.gg/EeRZs6j

discord.gg/EeRZs6j

these are the only characters that make any sense as newcomers

everyone else is not relevant enough or doesn't have enough nostalgia cred to be in smash.

Attached: file.png (636x792, 467K)

>generic knight
>relevant

>Reimu
>Not relevent enough
>literally helped spawn the very doujin game industry and events like comiket
>has literal events(multiple) dedicated to her series

>none of which are Nintendo characters
you're retarded to think Nintendo won't want to include first party characters for at least one of the remaining slots

DS remastered is on the switch

surprise character from a series that has never been in smash

series had enough recognition with Nintendo to get an amibo

popular series with many installments

reimu is never getting in smash stop baiting.

>No Crash
>No Leon

Attached: 4A8367A1-6E7D-4A19-BB91-D930AD6ECD62.jpg (217x229, 18K)

Of the ones shown the one's that are relevent or have enough nostalgia cred are
>Dante
>Crash
>Doomguy
>Leon
>Ryu
Though Ryu is questionable as we'd be talking about NG Black Ryu not original NG Ryu.

She has a bigger fanbase than Ryu Harakiri

Attached: Challanger_pack3.png (1980x1112, 2.28M)

Please stop

It will be Hayabusa and Terry.
Source: my dad is sakurai

Absolutely fucking based

If ryu is added it would likely be classic inspired ryu like they did with belmonts and pacman etc.

also a DS rep is more likely than you think. It's a pretty popular franchise and having a game on the switch and an amibo is a pretty solid in terms of support. granted these things aren't necessary (joker being the main counterexample) but they certainly don't hurt their case.

>series had enough recognition with Nintendo to get an amibo
Yet the amiibo is a meme npc instead of the main character because it's generic as fuck.

>MUH RELEVANCY
are you SERIOUSLY still playing this card after Banjo Kazooie?

that didn't stop fire emblem now did it

>didn't read past the first few words

ok brainlet

>cocu
>raymoo
>some midget between Terry and Ryu
>no Arle

Attached: piZap_1563479814891.jpg (720x428, 264K)

Dark Souls is the most important Namco series of the last decade. If you by the Namco rep theory, you buy Chosen Undead, simple as.

Attached: 1535852018373.jpg (375x455, 63K)

Is there any point to these threads? It's just circlejerking what people think the characters will be even though there's no evidence for the them.

>Implying Nick isn't anime

Attached: 1557593049229.png (641x479, 249K)

>rules
Oh my lord stop

SNK has nostalgia. Your zoomer ass not recognizing SNK characters doesn't take away from how well remembered Neo Geo arcade games are, especially in Japan and (of all places) Mexico/South America. Hell, KoF was the series that most directly influenced Sakurai's direction for Smash gameplay.

Wait, you know what? I just saw that you put Dante in your dumbass list, you pretentious fucking hipster. You have no right to shit on anyone else's picks for likelihood anymore.

Ryu would be given alts for both classic ng and ngb

friendly reminder that he is CONFIRMED in; fags who main any other characters will be eternally BTFO by the Road Roller of Righteousness

Attached: 25eca9df4aa4296ed9445b4495295cee85f8dabb_hq.jpg (415x552, 23K)

>SNK has nostalgia

but does it have popularity?

not as much as banjo and k rool I'd say

>posting an inferior jojo rep
You're probably about to say, "well which character do you want in then, faggot?"

SNK got a game announced this year at EVO, two characters crossing over into other games announced in the past couple EVOs, and a crossover game with a handful of guests. That's more than Banjo has gotten outside of Smash.

but does it REALLY have the amount of popularity that banjo has?

I'm op, but BASED JOSEPH JOESTAR POSTER
(as long as it's not old Joseph, it makes me so mad that araki nerfed him to shit in Stardust Crusaders)

Attached: 48b.png (501x575, 483K)

well which character do you want in, faggot?
*realises line was predicted*
N-NANI?!?

Attached: tyxwu813r6i21.jpg (1280x794, 158K)

>3
>flooded
I bet you're one of those "there's too many Kid Icarus(Earthbound{Metroid[Kirby]}) Characters" people.

>All realistic humans
Yeah, I expect just that.

Nakoruru was more popular in Japan in the mid 90's than Banjo was in USA

Attached: SSBFP02 wish list.png (1980x1112, 2.51M)

>people underestimating Dovahkiin's chances

Attached: 1543832049170.png (652x1000, 623K)

Not him, but Banjo shouldn’t be in to be frank. Autistic neckbeards screeching for their shitty bear and bird isn’t a good enough. He died for a reason, if anything, Crash actually deserves it.

Smash bros get in here QUICK!

discord.gg/EeRZs6j

discord.gg/EeRZs6j

discord.gg/EeRZs6j

He's in

Attached: 1565183017043.png (1173x553, 671K)

She's in.

Attached: 1555872733807.png (1024x768, 964K)

I hope you get banned

Holy shit Erdrick is in.

Attached: 1554739897136.jpg (640x370, 48K)

>Phoenix Wright
Right game, wrong character.

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 1.43M)

>Reimu

you have to go back

Attached: 4.png (676x750, 226K)

Daily reminder that the last two characters are Edelgaard and Sylux

Stay fucking mad you contrarian crybaby. Maybe if you Crashfags had the same level of dedication and relentless interest as Banjofags did, you might have gotten your goofy spinner thing in Smash. But not a single one of you seething fucks actually gave a shit about Smash inclusion until people started discussing Banjo Kazooie as having a legitimate chance for Ultimate.

Attached: 6jpad8euxg021.jpg (750x721, 34K)

Unironically it’s not any of these characters

1. Samsho released this year
2. KOFXIV is still high in esports
3. Lots of their old games re-released on ps4
4. Fighting ex layer, Tekken 7 and Soul Calibur VI have SNK reps

lmao wth is this diagram

also snk 40th anniversary was a timed switch exclusive and snk heroines was physical exclusive

>2 DLC characters left
>Saved for last because they're the biggest 3rd party properties
It's going to be Uncharted from the Nathan Drake Collection or Halo from the Master Chief Collection.

Attached: kurt russell fixing his contacts.jpg (208x199, 24K)

Crash is practically guaranteed though.

tfw you realize this could've been the early model for erdrick and the release date ended up being correct

the opposite, smash reveals always end with underwhelming picks
>incineroar and ken
>corrin and bayonetta
>duck hunt and bowser jr
>wolf and jigglypuff

>No starting Pokemon announced
Geno is still on the table

Don’t you worry OP... I’m on my way.

Attached: C70C5655-266D-4C64-8781-B5392762C172.png (478x391, 165K)

>But not a single one of you seething fucks actually gave a shit about Smash inclusion until people started discussing Banjo Kazooie as having a legitimate chance for Ultimate.
This actually isn’t true. There was some definite support for Crash even before Ultimate. Just wasn’t as loud and autistic as the fat manchildren. But surprise surprise, I’m being labeled as a contrarian for not giving a solitary fuck about your dead shitty bear.

I'm thinking it'll be Solaire since he already has an Amiibo. The other character will be Doomguy.

Attached: 71O+z0RbCwL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1124x1500, 202K)

If he has an amiibo already he's out.
All the DLC will come with new amiibo.

>hurr dead character
You realize Smash is a Nintendo crossover series, don't you? It was never supposed to be some gay popularity contest. Bringing back characters from the dead is what the series has been doing since Melee, but you're zoomie trash who probably never even played that game.

Attached: zoomiesBTFOd.png (1024x1024, 1.23M)

> It was never supposed to be some gay popularity contest
Takamaru isnt in
Isaac isnt in

If Rare Replay is on the Switch, then arguments against relevancy crumbles

Tbh if Kyo or Terry end up in Smash it would be cool as fuck, my dude.

If it wasn't a popularity contest, Banjo wouldn't be in
If it wasn't a popularity contest, Sakurai wouldn't have made his own polls

Joker

Phoenix Wright!

Attached: HOLD_IT.jpg (575x603, 35K)

It's going to be D.Va representing Blizzard and Mai for SNK. Both to appease their Chinese overlords.

>Bringing back characters from the dead
That’s implying he’s actually going to get a new game and not a port apart of a compilation. But this isn’t even about just popularity it’s the fact Banjo isn’t really jackshit beyond being a furry Mario clone with only ONE (1) good game to his name. Autistic neckbeards just couldn’t let him go for whatever reason.

Goku in Smash? Lol Scorpion from MK has a higher chance getting into Smash than Goku.

And before everybody said, He's too brutal: Bayonetta and Snake made it into Smash too.

Attached: SCORPION.jpg (800x800, 81K)

I want Sora and Frisk. I'd also be ok with Jill, Crash, and a few others. Either way though I already got Joker, Eight and Banjo. I'm very pleased with the Pass so far

Attached: 1551981010345.jpg (1661x1357, 312K)

Modern MK doesn't come out in Japan

Is relevant

>Banjo isn’t really jackshit beyond being a furry Mario clone with only ONE (1) good game to his name.
What the fuck do you think Kid Icarus was before Smash made Pit popular?

So it's not about popularity, it's about people requesting a character for a long time... because of how not popular it is.
I mean, that sounds like straight-up popularity user

Yep I heard about. But Bayonette wasn't that popular too in Japan and she made it into Smash. So if there is a smash ballot again like for Wii U/3DS he COULD have chance.

Modern DQ doesn't release outside Japan, so it evens out.

Pit was considered a “retro” character, though. And he’s a first party unlike Banjo who is just used goods that Microsoft doesn’t even give a shit about, Banjo is fortune to have a group that’ll kick and scream that much for a character.
>about just popularity
>just
Meaning not the only thing. I noted that Banjo is dead, is less popular than Crash, has less sales overall compared to Crash and has only one good game.

good list

So I’m thinking Reimu and Dovahkiin

>I noted that Banjo is dead
I mean, they're still making merchandise for him.
>is less popular than Crash
I don't think there's any possible way to even prove this
>has less sales overall compared to Crash
Well this is kinda silly, Crash has had more games
>and has only one good game.
Now you just sound salty

SNK is also on DOA6, Mai and Kula

Attached: Giorno.jpg (1280x720, 173K)

>Smash is not a popularity contest
>when Banjo is the epitome of a popularity contest
Cereal mascot supporters need to get their story straight.

>I mean, they're still making merchandise for him.
Crash was getting merchandise and also made appearances in Skylanders. Series itself was still dead (then, but not now).
>I don't think there's any possible way to even prove this
Considering Crash’s remakes sold over 10 million and he got another remake that did fairly well, I’d be inclined to believe he is compared to Banjo.
>Well this is kinda silly, Crash has had more games
Even when he didn’t have that many games, he was still doing much better than Banjo.
>Now you just sound salty
But it’s true.

11?

>Bringing back characters from the dead is what the series has been doing since Melee
Honestly, if you’re a THIRD PARTY character and your only hope of being “revived” is through some spin-off crossover series rather than your home series, then you have no purpose being in Smash to begin with.

>Crash was getting merchandise and also made appearances in Skylanders. Series itself was still dead
Sounds like it wasn't dead then
>Considering Crash’s remakes sold over 10 million and he got another remake that did fairly well
But Banjo's games came out a long time ago. Comparing N64 sales to multiplatform sales in the modern day is kinda not being very truthful.
>Even when he didn’t have that many games, he was still doing much better than Banjo.
That's just not true though
>But it’s true.
Well no, it's not.

>Sounds like it wasn't dead then
It was dead, an appearance in some other game and a show doesn’t mean it was “alive”.
>But Banjo's games came out a long time ago. Comparing N64 sales to multiplatform sales in the modern day is kinda not being very truthful.
DK games do pretty well sales-wise despite only being exclusive to Nintendo consoles. Banjo has no excuse.
>That's just not true though
Fine.
>Well no, it's not.
Lol.

The little noise Crash got before the leadup to Ultimate came from PSABR refugees who didn't get their own 90s "cereal mascots", which is almost nobody with how well that game did. Christ, a fucking one-off puppet partner from a 1996 Mario spinoff has bigger support and started being rallied longer ago than Crash for Smash did. That's PATHETIC.

Banjo is in, Crash isn't. Sit the fuck down and keep crying, you silly nigger.

Attached: laughing duck hunt dog.jpg (315x641, 85K)

>Christ, a fucking one-off puppet partner from a 1996 Mario spinoff has bigger support and started being rallied longer ago than Crash for Smash did.
That one off puppet is attached to one of the most iconic video game series in the industry. You must be retarded if you think Nintendo fans having more connection to a character in a Nintendo game is surprising. At least Sakurai was smart enough to keep that irrelevant shitter out. Wish he kept it the same for the other irrelevant shitter.

Yes, and Banjo-Kazooie are also "retro" characters who greatly contributed to the success of the Nintendo 64. Crash Bandicoot was a Playstation exclusive before going third-party. He never had a major impact on the history of Nintendo as a whole. In my opinion, Cooking Mama and Rayman are more appropriate for Smash Bros. than Crash Bandicoot.
A DLC character will incidentally have to be popular to be included, obviously. That's not the most important criteria for a character to be considered for Smash Bros. I'm guessing you're a Stevefag who's still butthurt months later.
Banjo-Kazooie were Nintendo-exclusive characters before going third-party the same way Crash was a Sony-exclusive character before going third-party. I don't know why zoomies have trouble grasping the concept that characters who have a strong history with Nintendo are the ones most likely to be considered, which is why Pac-Man, Mega Man, Street Fighter, Castlevania, and Dragon Quest were all included, despite not being owned by Nintendo or necessarily being super relevant in 2019.

Attached: 1557712191651.png (933x720, 585K)

The stage doesn't look anything like Yggdrasil's Altar though

>tfw Isaac is dead middle

I would have loved him before Hero happened. Sure he probably wouldn't have the RNG gimmick but he'd be a third Robin-esque character.

Geno's only been an actual character in one spinoff game, that sold far less than almost any individual mainline Crash game. And yet he's had more momentum than the character that was one of the de-facto mascots of Sony in the 90s (MUH NINTENDO LOYALTY isn't a good excuse to justify Crash having newer support than Geno either, when Cloud [aka the other de-facto 90s Sony mascot] and Sonic were massively requested for years and Master Chief and Sora continue to be massively requested).

For your own good, please stop talking.

It'll never happen but holy shit Goku would simultaneously break the internet and BTFO rulefags for life

>Geno's only been an actual character in one spinoff game, that sold far less than almost any individual mainline Crash game.
And that one spin-off game is still talked about to this day. It doesn’t remain relevant at all because of Geno. Geno himself is only EVER relevant at all in Smash circles.
>massively requested
The only ones that are massively requested that you brought up are Sonic and Sora. Requesting Cloud back then was a pipe dream and would get you laughed at and nobody hardly ever brings up Chief because of no strong Nintendo ties (Which Nintendo loyalty does matter).

>Namco series

No, they just publish the games in the west, the series is actually owned by From Software

>Who haven't we gotten?
If we're talking about classic vidya franchises that are iconic, Kunio from River City is likely.
>literally who
He faded into obscurity in the West but he revolutionized an entire video game genre in the 80s, has over 30 games and still gets games today.
In Japan his popularity is about the same as Megaman, Castlevania or Metroid and the like.
Games like Yakuza and Shenmue wouldn't exist without him.

Attached: kunio_k_portrait.jpg (250x250, 18K)

based

If he doesn't have a 2d sprite model in the game I wouldnt be interested

Why would being an rpg character make it unlikely?

As someone who used to enjoy playing some Super Smash Bros on N64 and Gamecube, the occasional game later in life in college dorms... wtf is wrong with the new one? Why so many non Nintendo characters? This is like watching someone die of cancer. They totally lost the plot to fan service.

Literally the most relevant and important character not in the roster yet. She's in.

Attached: 1558197859802.jpg (3410x4095, 1.27M)

>most probable female characters are Reimu and Miku
Best timeline

>Phoenix
I'd be cool with it, don't know how you'd make an original moveset out of him
>Reimu
Meh. She has her fans and I'm sure she would be fun in Smash but I'm not a big Touhou fan
>Goku
Get out.
>Kyo
Most likely SNK character but god as an SNK rep he'd definitely be the most boring.
>Chosen Undead
Meh. I'm sure he would be one of the more original sword fighters but like Reimu I'm not a big Souls fan
>Doom Slayer
Yeah, sure. Only if he has a really good amount of classic Doom representation
>Jill
Leon is honestly more likely and I don't really like how Capcom has handled her recently. If she was more based on her MvC2 design with regular RE elements I wouldn't mind
>Amaterasu
I'd like to see her but hse probably has lower priority for Capcom
>Terry
PLEASE
>Nakoruru
I'd rather not, kind of a dumb pick for an SNK rep and isn't even a main character
>Ryu Hayabusa
Sounds good to me, with Simon in I feel like Ninja Gaiden is the last NES classic that needs representation other than Bubble Bobble

Attached: 243.png (500x500, 224K)

I thought it was Amaterasu, Nakoruru and KOS-MOS

you could have a Souls fighter be entirely physical with no magic usage (aside from his recovery probably) there's enough to work with

Out of all these, phoenix, amaterasu and ryu seem the most realistic, as they each have an exclusive game on a nintendo console.

Why does nobody talk about KOS-MOS in Smash anymore? Seems like she's kinda fallen off the map despite fitting in pretty well

Attached: 1214590.jpg (503x660, 71K)

Amaterasu and KOS-MOS, maybe, but Nakoruru is a meme.

I don't get 2b, nier wasn't released on a nintendo console.

>COD of fantasy
literally MH

I used to post KOS-MOS in Smash a lot but I'm not into rosterfaggotry and I got tired of posting the same things over and over again since it's obvious no amount of posting for any character impacts whether they get in or not desu
She's probably the most likely female character but if Bamco gets a character I want Heihachi more.

Attached: KOS-MOS.full.389496.jpg (1280x1024, 387K)

Fuck KOS-MOS. Post superior Takahashi girl

Attached: 249646-elly.jpg (415x640, 38K)

Xenogears will never get into Smash in the foreseeable future, Square is really stingy with that IP.

I want to say a safe bet is a non-Capcom fighting game rep, either Tekken, something SNK, or even MK. But I don't think anything is a safe bet with this pass.

Ehhh? What’s this stinky letter doing in my donation box? Uwaaaa~ It reeks! So THAT’S where that smell is coming from!

Ehhhhhhh?? “Sumashuu Burazaas”?!? Isn’t that a thing for babies??? Yare yare dawa~

Oi Marisa, get load of this! I’m being invited to some children’s party game! KYAHAHAHAHA

Attached: smash.jpg (900x1197, 109K)

It's funny because they are instead in a literally board game mobage now.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 193K)

Monkey D. Luffy for smash bros!

Fuck the FF7 remake, I would give my left nut for a proper Xenogears remake with a fully fleshed out final act. They could do it in a "retro indie" style and that would be good enough. But I imagine FFXV/FF7R battle mechanics would work really well. I get it, it's not happening. But at least there's XBC

RULES
RULES
RULES
RULES
RULES
RULES

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 910K)

No niggers in smash allowed

My dad is literally Sakurai and he says that after the Fighter Pass is over, this is the next DLC pack

Attached: Villains DLC pack.png (1822x1612, 2.5M)

pastebin.com/D7g4eKU0

Come on, stop lying. Sakurai is litterally my mother, and he says Zidane is in

>Yea Forumsirgins are STILL flinging around their made-up rules and regulations at each other to convince themselves characters they hate could never happen
Like a dog with an old sock, simply refusing to let go.

Attached: smug sexy boy.png (1678x945, 1.12M)