Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: 1565163014716.jpg (635x2060, 630K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MoyanoJerald/status/1154243848404701185
twitter.com/MoyanoJerald/status/1154249392439922689
twitter.com/MoyanoJerald/status/1154955231156998144
cardinalatwork.stanford.edu/benefits-rewards/worklife/children-family/school-age-resources
wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/6/6c/Heavy_no02.wav
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's a policeman
it's perfectly legal.

Paypigs are always in the wrong

The white knight. Who the fuck sticks up for a business that wants nothing but your money?

>if you can't pay you can't play
>doesn't pay and plays anyways
seems like XSEED was in the wrong here

This to be honest. I'm a buyfag but if people have no other means and wouldn't play it otherwise, I see no harm.

Attached: 5e2.jpg (554x439, 106K)

Definitely the third world worlder. He's giving pirates a bad name for starters and flaunting it like a sonyfag would.

Me for responding to this thread

>giving Pirates a bad name
>Pirates

Attached: 1559258729819.png (600x588, 398K)

>he's a Yumifag

WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED?

Attached: 1440988636076.jpg (800x800, 219K)

based zoomer BTFO'ing xsneed

Based. My dad taught me to pirate at 10 years old heh

Dirty cops abusing their authority

Yes?
There's no need to go
>HEY, HEY LOOK AT ME I'M PIRATING A GAME
Just fucking doing.

Did he take you onto his ship and show you how to swab his poop deck?

Attached: 1524302623403.png (266x295, 96K)

>

Attached: 1539560485911.jpg (558x529, 161K)

>

Attached: 1528574562267.jpg (1400x787, 74K)

Yumichads dab on the paypiggies

They got dabbed on

The EOPs for not learning Japanese.

Based.
I bet this kid is drowning in pussy every day.

In an ideal world, businesses would price discriminate perfectly and you would pay what you value and could pay for the product, even if it means $0 or near $0.

Attached: just pirating this moment.webm (640x1136, 1.37M)

Why does TF2 attract so many autists?

Attached: 9e7b33c0bc2932be06f84ef4d696ef47_crop2.webm (824x600, 69K)

That makes no sense. Sure, people value things differently, but the price remains the same within a confined market.

Thats hilarious
And the fat wage slave really pathetic

You mean you weren't a cringey middle schooler when you were 14? You've missed out.

Based taste

Attached: 003_0.png (801x1010, 311K)

this is just sad
I bet he was instructed to do this
I understand where he's coming from though, his job has no meaning and can be removed entirely from the company as technology becomes more available to the public

That kid is absolutely based

Attached: 1564965790758.png (342x589, 287K)

It has a value to encourage lazy assholes without money to participate in the economy.
If you don't have the means, find a way to make money.
If you don't have enough money, save up until you do.

Piracy is a great way to filter out bullshit games that promise fun for a price and end up delivering bullshit with no option to refund. But if you're just going to be a useless parasite and use piracy to steal, you deserve everything the law throws at you and more.

>why.jpeg

>Piracy is only good the way I say it is

You are a fucking idiot

Price remains the same, and close to cost, because information is decently spread about the thing and that information influences your valuation. When information is not decently spread, you end up with price discrimination, such as in car or labor markets, and prices change to be closer to your personal valuation.

With games, costs are mostly fixed. It's in a businesses best interest to be able to sell a game to everyone who would buy it for $200, then to everyone who would for $100, then $50, and so on until even those that buy it for $1. That maximizes profits of a game.

>believing IP law is a good thing

I pirate and you're a big fag, just do it because you want to, there doesn't need to be anymore reason than that.

Attached: 1418953552676.png (722x525, 624K)

You're right. In a perfect world no one would have to work and everything would be free. Good job.

if they didn't want people to take pictures of the screen why is there five thousand monitors?

When you grow up into an adult you'll realize a Business isn't a faceless entity.
It's just people like you with a job.

i need to see this video please

It is, but it requires the ability to completely cut off price information from one customer to another, because there's no way anyone would pay 200 times the price for the same product.

I only buy games that ive played through multiple times in a way to support the devs. And if the devs arent some AAA soulless shills, then again who would enjoy their games.

My dog just fucking bit me. Holy fucking shit. This little fucking faggot just bit my finger. I'm fucking furious. Holy fuck. He bit me. How dare MY fucking dog, who I feed, and give a home, bite MY god damn finger?

I'm a buyfag because and only because having all my games easily accessible on Steam is more convenient than having to set up shortcuts for twenty different pirate download folders.
Heed my words carefully, EpicStore devs. This does mean what you think it means.

Attached: 1563933288503.jpg (960x960, 78K)

Based.

>not writting your own basic AIO launcher

Attached: 1490069325333.jpg (882x617, 100K)

>that look of anger and determination on his face

this desu, I had no money as a 14 year old and pirated every nintendo ds game I could get my hands on. Then I became a fan of some of those games and now I spend money on games from those series.

Attached: 4d6a3d623dadc41c788a49a11e2b685a6ea2e9f9_hq.gif (270x270, 37K)

Forgive me Omnissiah, the secrets of the machine spirits are yet as holy mysteries to a neophyte.
I know only the basics of datawarfare

Attached: 1562552052420.jpg (1300x803, 108K)

Wtf is he blocking?

>pirate game
>beat it
>pretend I didn't have as much fun as I was promised
>my piracy is now justified

>It has a value to encourage lazy assholes without money to participate in the economy
The fingerprints of the Sanhedrin are all over this post

Attached: 1558879988493.jpg (543x720, 188K)

Fucking this. After buying a few $60 games that I played for no more than 5 hours each I'll pirate whatever the hell I want. Fuck devs for making shitty, bare bones games.

>be poor
>don't have console
>didn't know how PC piracy worked
>played only newgrounds shit for years
i lived the dream

Attached: 1547695696004.png (811x919, 221K)

It's the kiosk where you buy the photo snapped of you as you come down the roller coaster or whatever.

So he's trying to block the camera from getting a good shot of the photo on the monitors because you're supposed to pay them to get the photo.

Eco 101 fag here. Price discrimination can work when you are able to enforce the discrimination. For example movie tickets are priced differently for students vs working adults (at least where I live). There are some students with more money than some people who work but on average students are poorer than working adults. Theatres decided they would make more money by lowering the price for people who can produce a student card.

>set up shortcuts for twenty different pirate download folders.
Yeah that was hard

Attached: file.png (249x30, 2K)

True. All those uncracked denuvo games didn't make me buy a single fucking one of them just so I can play them.

>pirate game
>dont beat it
>never touch it again
>my piracy is now justified

police commits crimes all the time.

>a Business isn't a faceless entity.
>It's just people like you with a job.
That's true but that rule doesn't apply to business giants like EA, Google, Twitch and Disney.

>pirate game
>HDD dies before I play
>pirate again, and end up loving it
>have to buy it twice because I pirated twice

Can you imagine the /comfy/ posting if people on NEETbux got their games at half price?

Attached: bc15df2ccda777ad87ef8a25cd224ebc.jpg (409x409, 38K)

Harder than Steam.
I have more money than I have time.

>posts to the dev that he is pirating
>posts photo playing pirated game after they said "no play"
>proceeds to list his waifus
based autist

jesus christ, that is extreme jewfagging. they could just bump the ride price by $1 and have your picture transferred to your phone or whatever, but they have to have that overpriced photo prints

Disney is the worst in this regard. $75 for a fucking glass of drink??? Fuck that

uhm, no?

Attached: file.png (457x42, 3K)

The issue with a lot of this in mainstream eco theory is that, if you actually look at what the theory is saying properly. You find that mainstream economics says it's impossible to ever split a bill at a restaurant.

This is why political economics is a thing.

this is my stance as well but i'm surprised very few on here agree with it given that the majority on here are "moralfags" to a degree. i guess morals only matter when it's not affecting them.

People on NEETbux should pay double or triple though, so they learn to be more careful with their money.

Literally creating a poverty trap of unimaginable proportions with 1 post.

They have limited funds so any spending will be more impactful without raising the prices. Stupid people will always waste money though so not much you can do.

Sure, from a societal benefit point of view.
But it's the publisher that sets the price and to maximize profits you charge poor people less and rich people more.

Sorry, should have specified it should only be for games, movies and theme parks.

Why? Only moronic theory ignores more intangible things like relations and emotions which play into economic decision making.

This is why the Austrian school exists.

Xseed just can't catch a break, huh.

XSEED is clearly in the wrong for blatantly instigating a response. Good on the pirate

Genuine retardation

See The arbeitsscheu should not be allowed to mingle with tax-payers so easily. I'm not saying to raise their food prices.

I sense fear in this NEET

lies

Attached: Stop, You have violated the law.png (1000x918, 98K)

Kek where did you learn "mainstream" economics and what theory are you refering to that prevents the splitting of a bill?

Officers 'use authority'.
Criminals commit crimes.

>Policeman showing his laptop running SV to the fucking XSEED Twitter then listing his SK waifus next reply
>

Attached: jj laugh.gif (280x153, 394K)

Yeah I'm petrified of your wishful thinking on Yea Forums

> daily reminder Mirai is best girl

/pol/ppet forced meme detected

*Heavy voice*

NO!

Regardless of how you feel about DOING it, it's honestly pretty idiotic to announce to the world that you are.

Attached: consider the following.jpg (600x600, 32K)

He's 16 now and he's still tweeting.

In fact, if you go through his tweets, most of them are about him fapping. He's been doing this since he was 14.

Yeah I would never admit to being a buyfag even on an anonymous image board.

>they could just bump the ride price by $1
Americans charge you to go on the ride? That shit's meant to be included in the entry ticket.

I can’t spend my money on video games. I don’t need them to survive. Therefore pirating is acceptable.

American people are the world's economic cattle. You milk them for money. Over the past 100 years this has become a very efficient process.

No, no, no, no, no, no
People like you with a job are not business. They are people like you with a job.
They are employed by busyness, by people who are nothing like me, and they earn a tiny fraction of what their work brings their employers, and their conditions do not get better or worse when you pirate or buy the game they worked on.

twitter.com/MoyanoJerald/status/1154243848404701185
twitter.com/MoyanoJerald/status/1154249392439922689
twitter.com/MoyanoJerald/status/1154955231156998144

You weren't kidding.

Attached: 1510945815162.jpg (618x701, 27K)

Can't is an excuse. You're just too lazy to work.

>When you grow up into an adult you'll realize a Business isn't a faceless entity
It quite literally is.
If a business was people then we would hold them to account like we do with people when they do something fucked up.
Literally THE primary purpose is to limit liability, it is quite literally a shield that people can use to shield themselves from consequence. A company can do shit that would get a regular person thrown in the slammer without any appreciable degree of consequence.

In the Bhopal disaster thousands of people died and hundreds of thousands were badly poisoned, through gross negligence on the part of Union Carbide, the company that owned and ran the plant.
If a person or group of people had been responsible for that they would have been literally executed, but because in this case it was technically a company that was responsible all that happened was a financial slap on the wrist and minor sentenses for a few regional executives (Who just paid their way out immediately).

NEVER sympathize with a company, not EVER.
People will say that "Companies exist to make money" as if that's some sort of defense for being mega-kikes.. You could just as easily apply that logic to the ebola virus.
>"Why are you complaining that you're dying? The virus is just doing what it exists to do"

Are they still making vip tickets? Or did they come up with ultra vip tickets to forego the line of people with vip tickets?

Why is a teenager beating off noteworthy?

>NO STOP IT THINK OF THE POOR DEVS
>Also devs
>"Fuck you kid I got fortnite cash install Epic"
You taken the YO HO HO Pill yet Yea Forums?

Attached: 1564748847350.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Do you talk about masturbating all the time on social media (back when MySpace was still a thing) when you were 12-16? Imaging doing this now on Facebook.

That's a terrible example... Ebola has been very good to us so far.

>2017
>a tweet from 2017
>this image has been posted 20-30 times before
>lots of Yea Forums mouth breathers still reply without saging

When you grow up you'll realize that you can reap the benefits of limited liability and grow wealth passively through the investment of capital.
The benefactors of limited liability are people just like you and me.

This but unironically

Xseed is in the right, but even just replying to him the first time was a mistake.

The perfect world would be people doing things they enjoy and creating from that. Humans sitting on a couch all day or just sleeping is pathetic. Humans enjoying their hobbies and interests and forming their lives around doing so is the future. Just look at retired people that end up working at walmart or something because they get bored out of their skulls. You need interests and you need to keep yourself occupied.

>Omega Labyrinth
Based.

Yeah because NEETs pay for games in the first place. Fucking retard.

No, because I was in high school when I was 14.

Did you get held back or something, retard?

XSNEED ofcourse

Pretty much, he is just being an asshole who is fueled by attention. Pirate all you want, just don't flaunt it. For more than one reason.

wait
why did he lose his pc to his uncle? was it just because of the workflow problem or was it also cause the dumbass bought fucking tetris on both pc and ps4?

I thought middle school was from 12 to 14/15 and high school is from 15 to 18. My country isn't America so I don't know.

No middle school is 12 to 13 and high school is 14 to 18

It broke and was an old piece of shit it seems.

dude has balls of steel!

>No middle school is 12 to 13
what's the point of having a separate school just for 1 year?

I've been beating it since I was 10 years old and I've been talking about it online with many friends over the course of 13 years, I never used facebook or myspace I just played online games and read about it in yahoo answers so this kid seems pretty normal to me

That's weird, why make a different school for just 1 year? 3 years for both would make more sense, wouldn't it?

In my school's case middle school was grades 5-8 (ages 10-13, as people were entered into kindergarten at age 5, or 4 if your birthday was within a certain cutoff date; usually september/october).

High school was grades 9-12

Seems like the regular Yea Forums poster to me, even down to the 16 years.

As a neet I usually get some money from family where i can afford games (exclusively on sale), I don't want to risk it on the off chance I fuck my family with a fine (my ISP literally named the downloaded movie file I had in an email one time) and I feel like VPN's have become too popular and don't actually do what we think we do now, they are offered as a bonus with every virus protector these days

Well at least it's not another Wojak

>his ideal world involves money existing
>his ideal world isn't a post-scarcity utopian existence
>his ideal world isn't Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space Communism.

You fucked up

Attached: 1554577346845.png (300x300, 110K)

>No middle school is 12 to 13
wait, what?

My middle school was 11 to 13 (3 years)
Usually this is done to do the following:
1. Curb bullying, removing the ability for dickhead 13 year olds to fuck with 5 year olds
2. Apply heavier responsibilities school-wide instead of separating students
3. Smaller school buildings means lower up-front costs they can better levy funding with the state for.
4. seperate pre-teens undergoing puberty and sexual awakening from young kids
5. New teaching methods are applied in middle school, things like lesson magnets (schools focus lessons on 1 or 2 topics like science, music, art or engineering), extended field trips, the ability to pick classes/periods and out-of-school study (which notably complicates the schedule system more than elementary schools, which have basically no restrictions on class schedules outside of class times).

>Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space Communism
all the first letters being capitalized in this makes it 5x funnier

i had sex with an 11 year old when i was 13

Heavy for being rude

>school was 11 to 13 (3 years)
>3 years
you want to take a second shot at that statement?

When i was in elementary school the father of another student was working as a police officer and they shared burned CD's with games movie music etc. at the station on a daily basis.

Are you retarded?

Thanks for explaining.
I think this makes sense for small schools where you might have 30 or less kids per year but from my experience (primary school 5-12, high school 13-18. 60+ kids per year in primary) kids in primary school have almost no interaction with kids from other years even though they all share a playground at lunch time. It was too hard to even know all the names of the kids in your own year let alone interact with people older or younger than you.

Attached: 1543056729344.png (800x769, 126K)

>11, 12, 13
Checks out.

You're not supposed to count inclusively with age.
It goes like this:
11 to 12 (1 year) +
12 to 13 (1 year) =
2 years

>Being forced to establish a new friend group every 3 years
Sounds fucking gay

do you start school at the start of the year, and that school year ends at the end of the year; not summer to summer?

>the year you'll be 11
>the year you'll be 12
>the year you'll be 13
That's 3 years

except we were literally talking about school years
>My middle school was 11 to 13 (3 years)
not about the age of the children attending school

So user actually started middle school when he was 10 and finished when he was 13?
So 10 to 13 right?

He just needs to study and get new skills.

In an ideal world, Policeman would not exist

Attached: file.png (480x360, 173K)

Are you retarded? It's always 3 years.

Looking at if your birthday is before summer, you'll be aged 11 the first year and 13 the last year, but if your birthday was after it would be 12 to 14. Either way it's still 3 fucking years

Attached: 2jwt9u.jpg (645x729, 28K)

In an ideal world, Policeman would not *have to* exist
Fixed that for you.

Yeah, with the head like this, it's no wonder you're retarded.

cardinalatwork.stanford.edu/benefits-rewards/worklife/children-family/school-age-resources
>Elementary school is kindergarten through 5th grade (ages 5-10), middle school is grades 6-8 (ages 11-13), and high school is grades 9-12 (ages 14-18).

>

Attached: 1561544438536.png (433x750, 250K)

this.
As a dev I'd rather have people who have no way to pay for the product still play it as the main goal is to bring people joy. Making a living off it is a bonus actually not that much considering it pays shit

We hold business accountable in europe.

But even the biggest corporations are the lifelong work and dream of someone.
Doesn't make them excempt from evil, looking at you zuckenshit and your facebook and oculus.
But doesn't mean they're all soulless either.

Piracy is fine, but the 14 year old fucker is just being a attentionwhoring antagonistic edgelord, the type that ends up getting sites and sources shut down due not knowing how to be Downlow, thus in the wrong due that rather then the fact he pirates.

my dad died when I was 7

>grow wealth passively
No thanks, I'd rather not be a societal leach.

based 14 year old piratechad

>big twitter accounts interacting with literally who trolls

This has always been cringe from both sides.

kill that pitbull

this is kinda weird, I saw this picture here like two years ago and everyone was shitting on the kid for being a dumbass, but now everyone is calling him based

>that
all of them.

No, and I wish they did. Everyone has fastpasses now and not even pretending to be retarded for a disability line-skip works anymore. Theme parks are unenjoyable because of the guaranteed hour-long wait times for every ride, you used to be able to hit half the rides in the entirety of disneyland and californialand easily with just a fastpass.

>participate in the economy
>participate in society
>good work ethic
why are wagies such willing cattle? It doesn't benefit you at all to empower the man who whips you

Attached: wagies really believe this.jpg (1024x768, 121K)

Xseed is bad at everything else I don't think it's surprising they're bad with PR

Been a while since I saw this one. Thanks OP.

fuck off slave

This has to be satire
Please
Please god

This, based gamer policeman

How to make NEETs angry in 1 post.

desu if you're that guy and you're supposed to not allow anyone record whatever it is that they are recording, how do you deal with this situation?

Attached: 2ec.png (327x316, 208K)

Have a button to change all the screens to loli images and get them arrested for recording CP.

>i realized i am wrong, but if i post wojak YOU will look wrong! i am so smart!

Attached: 1540217316801.jpg (500x514, 27K)

at most you put your hand in the way or shut off the monitors if you're able and allowed.
What you don't do under any circumstances is get physical or threaten to get physical. Even security at major stores are told to not get physical.
walmart is a strange exception

XSEED seem like fags so good on this epic lad.

Bbbut Gabe defeated piracy.

Attached: 1565178410941.png (721x860, 292K)

>"in a perfect world a lazy faggot should have as much purchasing power as a hard working businessman"
lolno

>"excuse me sir you can't film here"
>nothing more since you're not a fucking security guard

A company is a faceless entity that is run by people who want a job.
Companies are to people what humans are to cells.

>High school is 14-18
That's just asking for trouble.

>Rewarding the arbitrary virtue of "Hard work" is more important than everyone in the world being happy and having what they need
Kill yourself.

MrRandom28, he sounds like a cuck

I don't really see a problem with pirating games, but the problem I have is with this obnoxious zoomer bragging about it. This piece of shit is giving pirates a bad name.

Only correct answer

>everyone in the world being happy
Why tho?

If a magical AI managed to strap down every single human and shoot heroin up their veins 24/7 everyone would be permanently happy, Doesn't make it a good thing, I'll take meritocracy over your naive retarded feelsgood fantasy any day of any week of any month of any year of any century of any millennium.

switch the monitors to gay porn

Oi mate you got a loicense

Pics?

>the only time people can be happy is when they're working or overdosing on drugs
the sad mindset of a wagie

Attached: 1564996170429.jpg (720x764, 142K)

>A world where everyone can work if they want or not work if they don't and everyone has access to the resources and knowledge they need to be fulfilled with their lives
>A world where everyone is out of their minds on crack 24/7
>"Clearly these are the exact same thing"
You're actually just a fucking retard.

what you consider mainstream economic theory is just retarded shit that laymen have heard off
It's obviously retarded to treat everything like a market only dipshits who took an eco 101 class and now feel like experts on the subject do that

lolno, I draw porn of a living, I get paid to draw my degenerate kinks and ruin people's OCs. In my spare time I make vidya.

underrated post

Well, what are your kinks?

>A world where everyone can work if they want or not work if they don't
Would lead into a chaotic mess of entitled lazy cunts.Necessity breeds strength and creativity. "Happiness" isn't a measure any more valid than "hard working", now get off your dreamland and face reality.

Too long to post here. Mainly orgasm denial, mindbreak, piss, sounding and large insertions, also some eggposition here and there.

>orgasm denial
>sounding
>large insertions
Links thanks

>"If anyone doesn't enjoy the same sort of life as me then they're invalid human beings and literally shouldn't be allowed to be alive!"
>"People should be rewarded based on merit*!"
>* "Merit" being defined as a narrow set of features, personality traits and philosophical views that by complete coincidence happen to align with what I personally value
>"You can't prove that being happy and fullilled is objectively superior to being a miserable slave!"
>"Somehow a world where people can do what they want and aren't strungling and fighting for limited resources will be more chaotic than a world where fight to get to the top and the lowest are driven to lash out in hopelessness"

Also, re: your earlier heroin comment, I'd like to point out that it's your precious "Meritocratic" real world that deals with the lower classes by shoveling opiates down their throats.

It's all gay brah. Also if you look on the main platforms you'll eventually find me, no way I'm gonna doxx myself.

if you wouldnt be useless on an ubezkistanian horse riding board you could own a business of your own

>Necessity breeds strength and creativity
"Strength" is meaningless in a world where people don't need to claw and struggle just to survive.
As for creativity you're quite simply objectively wrong. Throughout literally ALL of human history the creative professions have been OVERWHELMINGLY staffed by the aristocracy, people who never in their entire lives faced necessity. Their freedom from want gave them the ability to pour themselves into the passions.

>OVERWHELMINGLY staffed by the aristocracy
b-but muh van goh is such a tortured artist, just like me!!!

First off, no don't start strawmanning like that. secondly, no meritocracy is based off of reality, I personally hate it myself, but shit's effective. Thirdly, no, if you're a slave it's because you are too retarded, no way round it. Fifthly, yes, a world where your childish fantasies are real would be extremely chaotic because while reality is brutal, it is orderly, yours implies a disconnect between action and reaction. Sixthly, if the "lower classes are as weak willed that they can't stop drugging themselves, then that explains why they are the "lower class".

>"Strength" is meaningless in a world where people don't need to claw and struggle just to survive.
Precisely, in such a world everything is meaningless.
>Throughout literally ALL of human history the creative professions have been OVERWHELMINGLY staffed by the aristocracy, people who never in their entire lives faced necessity
Wrong, aristocracy is simply a group of people who is able to foresee necessity before it actually hits them, thus preventing the damage in the first place.

Yeah, I think it's someone mocking employees who expect their employer to be their friend.

>orgasm denial, mindbreak,
You sound pretty based to me. Gay or not.

Reminder that automation of nearly everything is already here, and that wagies no longer have a purpose. They only continue to exist because they would get upset that they can't work for master anymore, and master doesn't want to deal with any more riots.
If all you minimum-wageslaves could just die already so I can get my UBI and play video games comfortably without any responsibilities, that'd be cool.

Piratefags will never get to play the GOTD, Bloodborne

Attached: 748D1FE0-D2D6-4B78-B9E2-9E3BDBC902A5.png (250x250, 89K)

>Don't mind me, just pirating this soup.

Attached: 1557686836822.webm (480x854, 1.24M)

I wish the PS4 had more than one game, no one wants to make an emulator for just bloodborne.

A brave Steam cuck.

>implying pirating infects valid copies with viruses and malware
>suddenly remember intrusive DRM exists

Attached: 1562601322848.gif (250x188, 1.63M)

>emulating PS4 games
It’d be cheaper to just buy the console, lmao.

Well, call the police then.

Attached: 1539569440295.jpg (524x380, 37K)

Then you'd have to buy each console that comes out, and at that point it no longer is.

You might be on to something. Pirates are basically equal to senile old farts.

A console comes out once every 6-7 years. Getting a rig powerful enough to emulate a PS4/5 would easily put you over the $1000. Besides they can barely emulate MGS4 as it is, you really gonna wait a decade to play the game?

Hey thanks, for me, nothing is hotter than a muscular stud past the breaking point begging to not cum.

Except it's not the pirate that infects those copies, it's the owner. Imagine if Todd Howard himself took a shit in your soup and told you it was to keep away recipe pirates.

>A console comes out once every 6-7 years.
Now consider the other consoles that come out, and the handhelds too.
>Getting a rig powerful enough to emulate a PS4/5 would easily put you over the $1000
Getting both the PS3 and PS4 with games included would put me over $1000. PS4 would be nearing the 2k mark.
>you really gonna wait a decade to play the game?
Nobody has enough time to play every game that comes out unless they're a neet. I already have a large enough backlog as is, I can wait a decade to play bloodborne.

Same here. I got tired of having my slave drive full of pirated games.
Frankly, given Steam's generous refund policy, their acceptable download speeds, their convenient cloud saves, their regular game sales, and a workable voice chat/friend list I too ended up being fine with being a buy fag.
That said, I hold no ill will toward those who pirate games. I'd rather a poor gamer pirate a good game than see them give a shitty free 2 play game any of their time. Steam provides value to me and therefore I buy games in their platform. But if you'd rather pirate, so be it, because in a philosophical sense, IP laws are absolutely far too much in favor of the mega corps.

And as you've stated, this does not mean that I'll be fine with any old launcher. Storage has become very cheap, and I'm perfectly happy to go right back to piracy if need be.

That's been ruled illegal though. Some company got in trouble for infecting copies with viruses a while back.
The idea was that they couldn't complain that people downloaded a free copy the company itself had spread around the web, and that their deliberate inclusion of malware was illegal.
I think it was some smaller dev back in the early 00's when game piracy was just really gaining traction.
I want to say it was Epic actually, but I legitimately can't remember.

I meant shit along the lines of the horrible bethesda launcher, early steam, and everything suspect about the various DRM programs that for some reason want to be always on even if the game isn't running.

Soon consoles will overtake PCs, making emulation ridiculously expensive, pricing piracy out of existence for everything but handhelds. Face it piratefags will go the way of the original pirates.

Attached: ADF5E795-7A1E-4114-AFEC-88FC254F2BFD.jpg (491x488, 29K)

>shit in food analogy
Why are these so common? And why are they always so bad? Get new material, holy fuck.

The adult calling a child an asshole for Playing before paying.

You mean I'm going to be paid to own a PS5? Sign me up, this is practically pirating a PS5, and I'll even buy pirated copies of games whenver I can, just like hired pirates still engaged in piracy.

That's a convoluted fanfic you have there.

Attached: 1556013888986.jpg (906x600, 99K)

user, that post was literally responding to a food analogy. Are you a seething buyfag?

I've pirated plenty of shit but I never try to moralise it, you people need some thicker skin.

Attached: 1zvdl76ieca31.jpg (1014x852, 134K)

Turn off the monitors, tell him he can't film but otherwise do nothing because you don't have to be an ineffective jobsworth to do your job. Not like someone that'd actually want a shitty picture of a picture would ever pay for one anyway.

I've downloaded games off of plenty of launchers and installed plenty cpu-eating and SSD-killing DRMs and I've never tried to moralize it either.

Lmao, when Death Stranding comes out, you’re gonna wish you weren’t a piratefag.

Honestly XSEED should've just said to buy it if he likes it, the PR guy sounds like a boomer. Telling a pirate "no you won't" will only encourage him to taunt you more as evidenced by the posts.

Attached: gigachad pirate.png (1673x2160, 1.26M)

Should've torrented the Extended Life DLC.

Imagine buying your boss a second yacht. Wagies are literal cattle

Attached: 1560848601408.jpg (640x480, 67K)

who you gonna call, the polis?
we ARE the polis

bro just turn off the monitor, you're not getting a promotion with a room temperature IQ. That's why you're still a cashier.

wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/6/6c/Heavy_no02.wav

Sorry, thought it would be easier stated that way.
In that case I mean 11, 12 and 13.

Not entirely true actually.
At least where I live, you can pick and choose what middle and high school you go to, meaning you could choose to follow your friends from middle to high school with the only problem being transportation might have a few problems. At least you can get a drivers license like 2 years in so your parents won't be annoyed with your choice of school.

This isn't true for every school district though.

this young man is dangerously based

No excuses, play like a champion

Underrated.

>cannot understand irony and old internet humor

You’re actually the autist though.

XSEED people should be thankful that they are not stoned for selling degenerate filthy games that make young people lose a righteous path. That's literally same as selling drugs and they are definitely gonna burn in Jahannam for this.

FUCKING
B A S E D

I wouldn't have played FFXIV if I hadn't pirated 4-9

It's a joke in that it is presented as a friendly boomer cartoon, but is otherwise legitimate.

>business men work harder than everybody else, that's why they make so much more money
What fantasy world are you living in?

If you cant adapt to market changes such as piracy then you should die out :)

Just to set the record straight from these dummies, you only have to pay per ride at carnivals or fairs where it's free to get in or the rides are an after the fact kind of thing like Mall of America where you go to shop but they hope to catch the kiddos' eyes and charge you up the ass for rides. If you go to Six Flags, Disney, Universal, or pretty much any other theme park all rides are included.

As far as fast passes go, Disney does it the best. You either go to the kiosk or their website and you register your pass and get to pick 3 lines to skip. It's completely free and it's a first come first serve. The only downside is that if you aren't fast enough then you don't get them or you'll get a time that's 12 hours later.

This but unironically.
Piracy in digital goods is a service problem. Say what you want about Gabe's fat grubby hands locking your games behind his DRM, he saw the problem of video game piracy and set out to make it generally easier and more convenient to buy games than to download them illegally, and it fucking worked.
Piracy was down for ages, me you and everybody else bought in to it somewhere because of that business philosophy.

>14yo
shouldn’t be playing a M game kiddo now get lost.

Weebs will forever be among the lowest lifeforms. Among the shiteaters.

based

>underaged faggot who likes hurr durr big titty ninjas tweets stupid piracy pic to publishers
this will never be not stupid, all underaged faggots are cancer
and like how there are eternal newfags for Yea Forums, there are eternal underaged retards in reality
all children born after 2000 are defects

Funny, I knew there would be a pedantic little shit who wouldn't understand what I said. "Business" meaning anyone that deals with information and data, investors, bankers, information sellers...

>businessmen work harder than other people and that is why they make so much more money
>no you don't understand, when I say business I mean societal leeches that just take ineffectual risks with other people's money
What kind of fantasy world do you live in

Smarter, not harder.