Is the villain

>is the villain
thank god Edlegard and bylth had the senses to tell her to fuck off. Demitri needs better friends

Attached: fire_emblem_three_houses_rhea.jpg (679x680, 103K)

the only villain here is the cruel fate of growing up desu

But she fucks off in the BL route too you dumb Edelfag

Both Edelgard and Rhea/Seiros are the villains. Seiros fucking genocided humanity because she was jealous Sothis was paying more attention to them (which ironically lead to Sothis dying after using all of her power to save humans).
Edelgard is responsible for millions of deaths in the present because she’s a crazy bitch who only saw one path to “peace”. Meanwhile Claude essentialy does the same thing in GD, creating an even better peace with way less death because he never dressed up like a Saturday morning cartoon villain and went full Hitler.

She fucks off in 3/4 different routes. We will keep seeing these retards that don't finish games talking about shit they don't know anything about desu.

>Seiros fucking genocided humanity because she was jealous Sothis was paying more attention to them (which ironically lead to Sothis dying after using all of her power to save humans).
That never happened. The fucking descendants of the mole people took appart a benevolent god to make weapons. Seiros formed THE EMPIRE to fight against them.

Purge the heretics, cleanse the continent in the name of sothis and her dragons!

Attached: EBQvXBkUcAILJyu.jpg (1280x720, 260K)

No, they only carved her up while she was laying dying after using all her power to undo Seiros’s tantrum. Which they did in the first place to try to fight back against Seiros. They dealt the final blow but Seiros caused the problem in the first place out of petty jealousy and hatred.

Both options in BE route are villains

None of the routes are “right”, each has it’s own flaws, even Golden Deer.
At least until we get that Sothis route DLC which is almost assuredly about uniting the factions.

This. Fódlan has no need for such filth.

>the two girls have the exact same pose
yikes dude

General FE question

I played Awakening when it came out and I thought it was really fucking easy, but I played on Normal and got a bunch of fucking nuclear children
How hard is it on Hard/Classic without recruiting any children except for Lucina?

Literally everyone except Claude is a villain

>Demitri needs better friends
Dimitri doesn't trust her either, he only sides with her because Edelgard rallied an army and invaded his homeland.

Awakening isn't going to be much harder except for one key factor: reinforcements move on the turn they spawn. Yes, that means the wyverns can appear out of thin air and murder your healer.

Opening the borders is relatively benign compared to imperialism or genocide

I feel like a cheater for using online.
>pic related, 6 tiles (3 with EXP, 3 with items)

Might be a stupid question, but is the story different if you pick another house? Am with Black Eagles.

Attached: IMG_20190807_102227.jpg (3264x1840, 2.02M)

I want to fuck Monica so bad brehs

Get in line.

>but is the story different if you pick another house
Pre-timeskip it's shared, but all post-timeskip stories are different

HOW THE FUCK DO I BEAT THAT FUCKING GIANT TURTLE IN LINHARDTS AND LEONIES PARALOGUE MISSION GODDAMN I AM LOSING MY MIND

Nice, thx.
I assume I'm close to this timeskip. (end of January)

Does she has a fucking secret move or something because otherwise I can't understand how there could be that many deaths surrounding her.
My battles were in the forest section and she was really weak. Nothing notable.

Hard Classic with online off has been super easy so far
Can't wait to do my second playthrough on Normal Classic with online on and shitstomp everything

I honestly don't know. Pic related, she has a low chance of hit, too.
And yes, I am playing this and writing (on phone) at the same time. I guess people were too weak for this fight. My chars are lv 22 and above (with Edgygard at 26) and I didn't even grind.

But I know I will cry when they release lunatic difficulty, lol.

Attached: IMG_20190807_104236.jpg (3264x1840, 1.54M)

I'm a completionist who likes classing up characters, what does Cyril work best as?

Canon fodder.

>He really thinks there's even a single million in all of their armies combined

I don't see that class.

It's a special Cyril only class that unlocks by feeding him to Rhea.

No idea, she's pretty fast and does okay damage and can get lucky with crits but even taking all that into consideration she's not a problem
Isn't her sword only 1 range too? And no Counter like Death Knight. Pretty sure I just had Annette do most of her HP in one hit and then anyone who knows what a lance is could finish her off

there are no flaws with the golden deer besides being the weakest story of the four routes.

Cyril/Rhea ss is clearly the OTP, it must be a pretty good class.

He works quite well as a Wyvern Lord. His defense isn't too good so I'd suggest against roles that you might want a bit more bulk in like Warrior.

>Another flying class
Why are flying classes the biggest pain in the fucking dick to get in this game?

Because two are gender locked and the other two can only be accessed after level 20. Classing system is a mess

I never had a problem with that, and I even switched Petra over to Wyvern Knight really late in the game, so I'm not really sure what you mean. Unless you mean that males can only access them really late, but that's true of mounts in general and the flying classes are really solid in my experience

I hate the skill requirement more. Class C flying doesn't sound like a lot, but it's a glorious pain to get to that point.

okay can someone explain to me why the javelins of light were fucking missiles?

wibbly wobbly timey wimey powers

That was bullshit, they confirm rheas story about nemesis being some rando thief the first time you meet arundel despite having no reason to believe it if their story was in any way true.

At least dimitri admits and knows that he's a monster.

Flyers and riders.
Especially when you unlock master classes and realize you have to start them on that path from zero.

It seemed to me like those in shambhala underground developed some dank technology during their hiding away

I don't know if you're far enough into the game, but considering the Xeno-tier technology they have I'm more surprised it wasn't a giant laser.

GD and BL have no flaws though
And no, Dimitri killing invading soldiers by himself for 5 years isn't a flaw, it's what you're doing the whole game anyway

Dimitri is too nice and feels sorry for things that aren't his fault.
Heck, he lives his whole life for the sake of others (his loved dead ones in part 1, his mates and people in part 2)

Attached: 1564122794203.jpg (841x1200, 1.28M)

Say sonething nice to the last thing you see before you die!

Attached: EBIgPrWU4AAkdBE.jpg (1024x1471, 198K)

I picked Dimitri on my first playthrough and on new game+ I picked Edelgard route
I assumed that many since Flayn went on my team with Dimitri, I'll get Monica instead. Nope.
this is was the most disappointing moment in the game so far. Actually how little the campaigns vary pre-time skip actually really dampens replayability quite a bit.

Thinking of mastering thief with Byleth just so he can solo his way to enemies with valuable loot and steal from the. Is it worth the effort?

Help me Yea Forums

I just hit the moment in Chapter 11 where I have to choose between Edelgard and the Church. I can't decide because they both have their negatives

How is the story of this game? Thinking of getting it.

Let's put it like this.
Do you like flayn or edel more?

Whats the golden deers flaw? Its the only route where you fight the true final boss

It's kinda rough because you lose so many playable characters in edels route
While church route gives you even more. At the loss of 2

Do you wish for the dragons continue to fool men or would you have men finally be charge of themselves?

Did you even play the church route?

The reason there is so much arguements in these threads is because faggots only played one route.

>millions of people didn't live until 2000
zoomer logic

The only villain is the Flame Emperor and her allies.
Rhea and the rest of the church is questionable at best and in no way evil.

Attached: rhea.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

BASED MOMMY RHEA