Tfw you like a popular game

Attached: images.png (225x225, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P1720spO4yQ
youtube.com/watch?v=P8wgrZ6t5BA
youtube.com/watch?v=misXSpU3rmY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow I didn't know ants could be insecure

Fuck you. I am not normal by that definition cause I am listening to Bach, which is a fucking foreign music that's not from 'Murrica

Never liked them, I'm not easily baitable despite giving this petty (you)

Attached: 1558328844819.jpg (229x250, 7K)

>being proud of having narrow music tastes
Granted it's not like forign music is much better than american stuff, at least the mainstream music

The normal average person is by definition not successful.
Also, the normal average person is not Christian, in any meaningful sense, unless you are from rural Nigeria.
Literally everyone listens to foreign music. Ever heard of the Beatles? And if you are English, than ever heard of Michael Jackson?

Fedora tippers are FUMING

Rock and Roll was the last great American musical gift to the world after Jazz. American contribution to the musical world in the last 2 decades' been slim to nil. If you try and say that John Williams remain relevant, you are just sidestepping from how that he's a dying breed .

I'm a normie to people here because I actively have sex and leave the house.

If I ever meet you, I'm going to smash the back of your head with a rock and rape the smarmy cunt bitch right out of you, you simpering jello-mold of rotten jizz.
Every time your mother looks at you, she wishes she had ovarian cancer and wound up infertile.
Your dad imagines a better life for himself, in which he chopped his dick and balls off and ate them before setting himself on fire.
God in Heaven is laughing at you for being such a limo-wristed self-gratifying sissy, and your immortal soul is going to be pissed and shat on for all eternity.
Fuck you. Go be an insecure bitch somewhere else.

7,530,000,000 opinions
this post is mine.
is it unique and important on this anonymous image board?

>not atheist
>normal

A lot of american animated films and tv shows still make good music but in terms off stuff created to be consumed just as music they have gone down the shitter
And most of the best jap music is anime opening and closing songs

>atheist
>not normal
something doesn't add up here

I think ya needa put down dem vidya chief, they're killing yer eyes, aight?

Your not normal
Christianity is shit
Pan isnt real
No one cares about your sexuality or race
Your not normal based on these facts as there is no default,blacks existed as the first race meaning there more normal than whites
You are retarded

>im not colored
>i dont listen to foreign music

wot

Pride begets fall.

>he doesn't listen to foreign music
Not very based and redpilled of you, user.
youtube.com/watch?v=P1720spO4yQ
youtube.com/watch?v=P8wgrZ6t5BA
youtube.com/watch?v=misXSpU3rmY

Not sure if actually underage or just bait...nicely done.

cucked & trannypilled

>56%
Sorry to tell you friend but non-white is normal.

Pretty much, standards around here are something else. Compared to some of my friends I'd classify myself as almost mentally ill. But I've had people here say I'm basically a normie. Where do you go if you are too weird to fit in society but not weird enough to hang out with the outcasts?

Nowhere, you're an eternal outsider.