Why do I never see anything talking about this gem of a game, its like a comfy version of Rimworld

Why do I never see anything talking about this gem of a game, its like a comfy version of Rimworld

Attached: 342543526456.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/nomsfi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Comfy
You have Gases, Temperature, and Pressure to take care off. Not exactly my definition of comfy. Still amazing game.

because the devs are fagget numale trannies and the game is shit

>comfy
more like non-brainlet

>Angry because they have X gender
Does not really change the gameplay much.

I like odd realms more, like light df

My base always turns into spaghetti shit and everything dies

Attached: ss_21f2d3fb522f180467055a2cee61583f3152733e.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 656K)

Because /v talks only about shit games or popular games.

Try the /egg thread for some discussion.

it took me 10 hours to realize you could select the character you wanted manually by clicking on that arrow on the top left corner of the portraits

i feel like that would have been helpful 10 hours ago

Attached: 20190807162706_1.jpg (1920x1080, 291K)

Its one of those games where you play first bases blindly learning from each its own mistakes.

Trick is not to take on more colonists until you can support them and absolutely need them.

it's great. It allows extremely high levels of autism to be achieved, there's always something to optimize

I dumped like 100+ hours into it, I must've reset at least 15 times trying to get it all perfect

It leans on the 'just a bit too austic' side of the spectrum for me, but it is pretty fun. I'll never bother with all the automation autism, but if you have a wheelchair symbol who likes that stuff then the game is baller.

Attached: SemenDemons.jpg (900x630, 174K)

Attached: f03r0k8j6mf21.jpg (750x689, 73K)

but I always need more to get shit done

Character from Don't Starve was 'problematic'? What does he do, colonize everything or what?

Not him but he was the archetype of a British colonial with the white hat and everything.

Literally a non-issue but dumb gotta dumb.

Pretty neat game but extremely boring once you get the hang of the mechanics.

>going to /vg/
I would rather have my balls cut off thanks

because its pretty shallow gameplay wise after the basics, also didn't like the art style, thank god I sampled it

everything is designed so you're punished if you don't do things in the most autistic way possible and there's nothing good you get from that game that isn't done far better in factorio

Im thinking they removed him because he had Orange skin. Can't have Trump in our game.

I wish someone would ban Trump from turning orange, does he not know how stupid he looks.

I dig the style but just know its going to be DF/Rimworld-lite and might as well play those.

He had refrences to real life England colonization and people claimed it was racist and wrong.
Here are two of them:
>A ship worthy of the East India Company
>These beasts could benefit from my advanced cultural upbringing
That's it, this is why those retards got trigered.

It's not on GOG so i'm not playing it.

How complicated is this game? Love things like Rimworld and especially Factorio, but this seems like a different breed. Not necessarily about automation and colony management but more about survival and resources.

More complicated than Rimworld, less complicated than Factorio. Probably a bit harder than either of them in that it can unforgivably end you.

Its more like a slow death, where your inefficient designs or lack of foresight will lead to something ending your colony.

One of the things about either of those games is that I always found I can kinda take my time. However complex Rimworld, Factorio or even Modded Minecraft are, you can mostly stall as long as you want while you design and build things. I got the impression from this game it's some sort of race against dwindling resources as opposed to building up an empire, is this correct?

usually because it doesn't have the random funny shit happen in it like Rimworld, so not much real greentext for people to post.
I fucking love the game though, usually early game is the bit I love most so I play colonies through to day 100 or 150, delete the file and start again.

Did they change loud sleeper perk in the update?
One of my guys is snoring and waking up everyone else, but he doesn't have the trait.
It's confusing the fuck out of me.

like other people say
but the game is really comfy if you just want to play casual as a colony ant-farm. you can go hundreds of cycles without having to do anything really autistic with machines.
for me i set ONI to speed 1 while I watch TV, streams or Let's Plays. Only have to check the game every 5 or 10 minutes, order some shit to be built and go back to afk

Not really. Unless you pick a very difficult planet you can mostly chill, in the early-mid game for sure. There is barely any outside threats unlike rimworld, all the worst stuff that can happen happens because of your oversights with colony design and there won't be that many of those and they arent that fatal.

Maybe he is sick and sneezes.

maybe, i'll keep an eye on him. for now i just have him separated from everyone else

That's unfortunate but at least he still made sure it was possible to mod them back in
Unlike a certain other game that Yea Forums makes excuses for the sjw aspects of because the mc makes their dick tingle

they have WHAT? Ablurghroooghohgoghoggho

Attached: sGCWgRmr6G-2.png (300x250, 33K)

What game?

Don't Starve

no what game makes Yea Forums dicky tingle

I forget what it's called but it's a sidescroller where the mc controls water or something I think
It did the exact same thing as this game of removing a character because muh colonisation

ah i remember now
Indivisible
It's an rpg not a sidescroller

I was thinking of making a "Yea Forums plays oni" thread later tonight when I get off from work so stay tuned.

>comfy

Did they make it so you dont eventually have to die? I remember last time i looked into it, there was no infinite resource generation outside some heavy exploiting. So there was no way to stabilize your base, and that is the definition of non comfy for me.

wow how dare they still let us play it through mods those fags

The way they removed him seems to be a complete non issue as well. Seems like as a team they decided they didn't want it to be associated with them, but they felt like people would still like it, so they just kept all the files in the game so people could use em.

Isn't that pretty much a win win situation?

I don't even need to play it to know that it's yet another DF for retards, as well as survival shit with wacky tumblr art. Fuck off.

Yes, there are many infinite resources now

Geysers for water and gasses can maintain your water and electricity consumption and that is all you need.

Attached: oni.jpg (1920x1017, 589K)

Its shit

Might give it a shot now then. I really disliked their idea of inevitable death, tho i respected it, since it does seem like a good gameplay decision. But fuck, i like to stabilize my bases.

Once you hit surface, you basically won the game. You can farm Shove vole for meat. You get water from geysers. Power either from steam or sunlight. You don't need more for dups to live.

Tired of DF retards. DF is a bad game. It's completely broken. Come back the moment DF is actually balanced to play like a game. Options are irrelevant when you can exploit the entire game with the most basic shit.

Inevitable death was mostly due to it being a dev build back then and not all the features were added yet.

Remember to start up from the farms, that gives your base a ton of stability early on. Just rush agriculture, uproot every single mealroot you can and plant them in a line you can later turn into a greenhouse.

Funny how it's still better than Rimworld and Onions not included

Don't know about oxygen not included but Rimworld is an actual game unlike Dwarf Fortress so not really.

common you could bait at least slightly better

Oxy is not trying to be anything like DF, why lump it in with it? Is DF better than red alert as well?

Eeeeh, yes and no, DF is plenty of a game, they target a similar audience and are pretty much the same genre, but DF still gives you some fancy shit you can pull. Autists are just gonna rage at anything that is actually fun from the go and does not force people to use a garbage ui to play the game. FUCK DF UI

Funny how you treat your personal preferences to autism simulators as global facts. Playing DF does not make you some elite l33t gamer.

Artstyle seems too off putting and I really dislike the “so wacky and zany” type stuff I see whenever looking at promotional art.
Is the gameplay really good enough to be worth trying?

Did they change the balance for release? My 40 turn colony has used a lot less water

Didn't know that you're a judge of what counts as a game, faggot

The wacky zany stuff is really just youtuber bait to get some coverage for their game. The game is super smooth to play, you can build some great bases and feel bad when someone dies because you goofed up.

I suppose I’ll chuck it on the backlog then, I do enjoy Rimworld/Factorio-like games.

If DF was intended as a game the user interface and the glaring balance issues would have been fixed years ago. But no, it's just the autistic quest of one man. That even the most basic crop in the game is game breaking tells more than enough about the focus of the dev to create a fun game.

Water Sieve does create water with 40 celcius anymore, removing all the cheese people did with removing heat.
Wheezewort now has to be planted, and needs phosphorite to be active, the upside to that is that now its 4x more potent, while wild version is half as potent as before.

I think its definitely designed as a game, its just what you said, a 1 man team. And he is so autistic he managed to design a game with increadible depth. So when he goes into the depth of coding leaves falling of a specific genus of a tree, in the meantime shit is breaking somewhere else. The scope of the project is just that fucking huge, that no matter how much a single person will work on it, it will never feel polished. Its also his full on autismo why we will never see a better functioning ui.

i meant to say "does not create water with 40 celcius"

Did they change how much water is required for farming? I feel like I've barely used any for the licemeal so far

They have not change amount, but they changed water for Nosh bean into Ethanol. Also licemeal takes like 50kg of water so thats basically nothing. The only big sink of water in this game is fucking Supercomputer.

mealwood takes 0 water so theres that

there are heaps of symbiotic systems now where say, animal produces X, X is changed into Y at a machine for some reason, Y is recycled into Z, Z is fed to the creature as food, repeat.
water has never run out in ONI, because toilets/showers produce more polluted water than they use.
set up properly you can use the leftover water for your oxygen generation.

also there's lots of geysers and vents now, that produce natural gas, oil, water, iron etc.
lastly the pod actually gives you the option of picking a random care package instead of printing another dupe, often giving 500kg of ice, 30 tons of sand or straight up free food.

in one biome/map there's also a plant that straight up turns CO2 into O2.
It took them a while but they've really improved the game a lot in the last 18 months.

"survive rng until you lose" isn't especially fun, especially when the defeat comes hours after the start of the game instead of 10 minutes like a normal roguelike

stop pretending to be a fag.
half of us in here are DF players as well, but in DF you can't manage temperature, pressure, liquids and gasses much beyond making drowning chambers and magma-based traps.
they're both entirely different games

There is literally no RNG in this game faggot

>has to be planted
like.. in a farm plot?
the phospherite thing is fucking gay as aids though, fuck.

There is not that much rng outside your starting location, and you can just reroll that if it looks bad after 5 minutes.

Who is the best Youtuber to watch this who actually knows what they are doing? Skye Storme is cool, but is there someone more advanced than him?

If you play standard asteroid its almost impossible to lose if you know how to play the game. You always get some oxylite and some pockets of fresh water. You probably will be close to swamp biome that has cool slush geyser which means infinite water. Only thing you can screw is designing your base.

tried the game but the style irked me too much

any management sim thats not factorio and rimworld thats worth a play? Think shit like Prison Architect, but hidden gems on Steam

great game but i'm finally bored of it

Grind this game is my go-to, but a lot of his tutorials are heaps out of date.

watch the youtuber Nookrium. he exclusively reviews and play tests lots of DF-like games, colony builders and resource management sims.

Either planted in a farm plot or plant box. You can also use new critter called Pip that can put seeds into soft tiles to make them planted as wild plant. Pips have a shitty way of planting so you cannot put those too dense or they will stop planting. Not to mention they are way less potent if wheezewort is wild.

ah k had me worried thinking you couldnt just put em in plant pots anymore.

oh like dwarf fortress?

If you mean Flower Pot/Wall Pot then they cannot be planted in there. They are now considered as Plants instead of Flowers so they need to be Domesticated in Farm Tile or Planter Box since they need that Phosphorite.

its ok but the lack of outside forces kind of makes things dull. It'd be neat if your dups could stumble onto and get infected by "alien" style pods and eventually release a xenomorphesque threat into your base. things like that to contend with might make things more lively.

the needing phosphorite is gay as fuck now though
means your colony will only ever last until your map runs out of the shit.
but hey at least it makes purple biomes actually kinda useful .

the ice maker deletes some of the heat from existence and theres the anti entropy magic device thats nearly free cooling for small price of 10g/s hydrogen
so yeah, fuck wheezeworts

There is no RNG outside of the map generation and location

No one wants to play your shitshow UI crapfest

They don't need that much phosphorite, you can have 20 tons of stuff easily and it will never run out. Also if you are scared of running out or dont have access to phosphorite, make drecko farm.

The only problem is you cannot move the anti entropy device.

If only they added heat radiation so we can make a space radiator to cool liquids and gases like in SS13. Making it way slower but still possible.

rimworld is pretty shit to be honest.
Graphics are so fucking terrible I'd rather not the game have any graphics.
Unless you solo tribal start in artics rimworld is boring as fuck.

>wah i play this one shit game and one good game and I want more games like that
>heres the greatest game in the genre
>fuck you im too retarded to play it
at least you're honest.

>entropy
now thats some scary ass shit yo.

Radiotion is in the game afaik, run some radiating piping trough a cold space and it will cool down.

user please stop posting, you are just making yourself look more of an idiot with each one.

I meant radiating heat in vacuum. Cooling in cold biome or in room full of wheezewort/entropy nullifier is of course a thing.

>im too dumb to play dorf
>therefor everyone who plays dorf is an idiot but not me
COPE

Attached: 1469467861913.jpg (540x208, 15K)

user you initially replied to here, ignore the anti-DF shitposting, that isnt me

I play DF on the side but Ive been looking for other shit that fills the void left by WoW

>watch the youtuber Nookrium. he exclusively reviews and play tests lots of DF-like games, colony builders and resource management sims.

Thanks user, I fucking hate the e-celeb/streamer/YT persona culture thats going atm but Ill take a look either way

atm Im just fucking around with Game Dev Tycoon and its more fun than I expected

never done any ranching or used animals for anything beyond "kill them to make barbeque"
is ranching worth it for anything?
about all i've done relating to it is letting co2 fall down to slicksters.

nah nookrium's not like that.
he's just a chill bald dude that likes to try upcoming city/resource/colony builder games.
he gives very neutral opinions on the games.
i've tried a lot of games thanks to him and it's how I found Oxygen Not Included I think.

But I do play Dorf. Most people who play games like Rim and Oni play df. You are just making an ass out of yourself by thinking it is somehow an olympian masterpiece of a game. DF is awesome in the depth it has but the clunky UI and controll scheme just drag it down. There is the noob kit of course but it is still not a saving messiah for that game.

You are not smart if you can play dwarf fortress user. Anyone can do that. You are just more autistic than the rest if you fail to see the shortcomings in that game.

A hatchling farm is great for early game coal before you transform into gas based electricity production.

i get to the rocket portion and i just get fucking frazzled

Because it's not comfy, retards always find a way to piss in my water no matter what I do.
Also the fluids are kind of jank and despite their best efforts at simulation, I can't build a simple s-bend to make accessing the floor of my water tank easier.
That or they actually simulated it so well that I need a bigger s-bend due to pressure, but the awkward way it flowed out and over makes me think it was just badly done.
Yeah as I make this post I realise I was the retard probably.

Attached: 20190420214350_1.jpg (1920x1080, 459K)

I love DF and I play it more often than RimWorld, but if you're the type of person who wants to be challenged then DF is not for you. At some point nothing in DF is a challenge anymore and you can just wall yourself in and make a self sustaining fort without the fear of outside danger. As soon as Toady adds digging enemies and enemies that can actually destroy drawbridges other than dragons it might be challenging, but until then it's way too easy unless you cripple your fort intentionally. RimWorld is way way WAY harder.

Also artifact doors. lol

Attached: 20190807015258_1.jpg (1920x1080, 549K)

Hatches for Coal generation, and now i think it can be infinite Coal since Pips create dirt by nibbling Arbor Trees.
Drecko for phosphorite production, can get fancy and put them in hydrogen for Fiber or Plastic if you feed them Meal lice plants.
Shine nymph for either Decoration or making solar panel underground, mind you you need a lot of them.
You can use the cold version of Pacu to filter polluted water into purified, but i never experimented with it.
Crabs are useful for quick source of Lime for Steel production.

Because it wasn't very fun when i tried it, i was really hoping to like it too since i like Space Colonization stuff. It was fun novelty but not really something that could sustain long hours for me.

Don't build your bathrooms directly above the water reserve, and have proper piss barriers. Also don't remove your starter outhouses or if you do build some in reserve somewhere else for backup if your good toilets fail for one reason or another.

Hatches and Sage Hatches for Coal generation.
Stone Hatch same as above, but they eat also Granite and Sedimentary rock.
Smooth Hatch for 75% refine rate of ores.

i dont play games with kiddy cartoon graphics

>Showers don't remove Surface germs
>They just increase morale
Great i guess.

Attached: Puft_Prince[1].png (115x113, 9K)

The speed mod in workshop makes the game a lot more enjoyable.

I'd moved on to like day 40+ since that screenshots, had a backup outhose and sealed off the water room.
What makes a proper piss barrier though? The piss can't get into my water as is, because I have many nightmares of past times where duplicants would just decide they don't want to use that bathroom and piss somehwere else.

Here's a game for you kiddo.

Attached: Fuse[1].jpg (1920x1080, 377K)

Now this is a copypasta

germs are harmless, you just tank up bonus morale and suffer through occasional food poisoning/slimelung, gone are the days of slimelung killing dupes
zombie spores are so rare they dont matter

Yeah i thought Showers were basically upgraded Sinks, and then noticed they don't even remove germs, kinda wanted to replace them.

>duplicants would just decide they don't want to use that bathroom
There are reasons they don't. For outhouses, could be that it needs emptying, for toilets it's usually because the toilet isn't being supplied clean water or a clogged outlet pipe.

The piss barries in the pic is good. Just make sure there is never a straight path going down to you water reserve from any level above it. If your duplicants piss themselves you don't have enough working toilets or they don't have enough free time. My rule for toilets is to have at least (amount of dupes)-2 at any time.

Pumping chlorine to slime biomes is also a great way to clear out slimelung when harvesting slime.

I really like the graphics of Rimworld.

>Long travel alerts
Thank god there is a mod to remove that shit, im not going to make pipe system to everything just so dupes wont have to walk.

Easier to destroy Abyssalite barrier between Swamp biome and Caustic/Snow biome to kill the germs with extreme temperature.

>play on normal difficulty
Watching paint dry
>play in maxxed difficulty
Managing a nuclear reactor always 1 degree away from nuclear fallout

>Open Minor Volcano
>Steam mess in whole biome
Great, i have a literal hot mess.

I know now about the reason yeah, when I first played though I didn't manage my outhouses well and they'd have like 2 uses left when the end of day rush came.
Guess I'll need more then.
>80 days
Fuck I put double the time in the save than I thought I had

Attached: 2019-08-07_21-31-20.jpg (1920x1656, 1.13M)

Those slicksters gonna die in couple of cycles, just so you know.

The eggs were free and they've been trucking alone fine for a good while

If you make sure its at least 35 degrees down there, they gonna be fine.

Alt+S to toggle picture mode on.

>8 dupes
>2 toilets

No wonder they pissed themselves.

8-2 has worked fine for the last 30 cycles, it's only past colonies that had rare piss-spills.
thanks, I'm alt+Stupid

Also since I'm here I may as well aso you for help Yea Forums
See that natual gas geyser bottom left? How the FUCK do I make a decent setup to use this thing for free power without awkward byproducts and containment issues?

You could rotate schedules so each dupe gets a turn

I have a nice setup, will post it in 20 minutes when I get home.

like dis

Attached: gas.jpg (1836x802, 1.23M)

Because I played for about 2 hours and I could see the cliff of micromanagement I was about to go flying off of and then decided to refund it

it's better than creative assembly, but the type of person is still a rat

frankly a moderately trained squad is almost invincible against invaders, about the only thing that could kill them is a web or fire fb

>he opens geysers before he knows what's in them
laughing_dupes.jpg

Will this work? What's the filter set to? Seem like I'd get a horrible flow of gas into my base this way, I'll try my best to work something out though.

twitch.tv/nomsfi

New game, survival. 1,3,7,9 decides what to do. Starting with the destination. After that dupe names and rerolls.

Filter pulls out the natural gas to the generators and dumps the rest right there, it's mainly for the first start and then to suck out whatever gets in if you ever get inside the vent room.

Dioxide sucker under the generators was there before i've had the high-pressure vents, with them you don't really need it, since dioxide will just get pushed out anyway.

>What's the filter set to?
Probably natural gas to feed into the generators. Since the geyser is in a closed room, you'll be left with only natural gas after a short while.
Personally I'd add a gas valve to the natural gas pipes to regulate the generators energy output.

Volcano.

I usually do it with an automated battery, this way you can regulate what generators turn on when, since i usually want to keep coal as the last resort.

Dupe names, first three posts.

Hitler

>Chuck
>Feed
>Seed

Here we go!

Attached: V.png (800x600, 560K)

>Tonight, on V asteroid!
Make sure they only shower in germ water

Where to from the start? What do you want hitler and company to do?

>female is feed
>male is seed

>Formerly Hindenburg's

>hitler always tries to gas fellow dupes
>feed always makes the shittiest mush bars
>seed drops polluted dirt down the main water pool

Get some outhouses done.
No beds. Make them sleep on the floor, Preferably on the bathroom floor.

there isn't much to say but i do agree it's very good

Who is it gonna be.

This will be a quick one as I see them starving fast.

Attached: V.png (800x600, 244K)

Kinda related to the thread, but playing Surviving Mars has left me thirsty for some more colony games, preferably ones where you can manage multiple colonies, as I felt super gimped and frustrated by the end game of Surviving Mars due to my inability to leave the starting sector of Mars and establish new colonies on the other parts of that planet.

>even entertaining the thought of letting nonwhite dupes into your colony.

Attached: absolutely disgusting adolf.jpg (500x600, 71K)

user 2 it is then. We need a name.

Work on the piss pit has begun.

Attached: piss pit.png (919x900, 1.09M)

That's because Surviving Mars is shit.
There's a huge gap in the colony-genre, you either get crazy complex things that are poorly balanced, like factorio or DF.

Or you get absolutely casual fucking driplets, like Surviving Mars, Planetbase, Prison Architect and so on.

Don't Starve has some nice balance, but the endgame is kind of dull unless you're into micromanaging everything to be perfect.

Attached: 1496286074202.jpg (640x559, 23K)

Build cots in the pisspit.
Assign non-whites to them.

How is Rimworld?

From what I understand you can establish new colonies in that, however for some bizzare reason your colonists don't actually reproduce by themselves and you only can get new colonists via migrants etc? Or am I wrong?

Seed just pissed in the fresh water. Feed is now making mush bars.

Attached: seed.png (1137x986, 1.3M)

This.

>Slowly run out of water for plants
>Need to get water from glaciers
>Need to separate pure water from contaminated water
>Even glacier water is limited
>Need to get water from geysers, which is unlimited
>But the water is hot on its own, too hot for plants
>Piping the water in will just heat up the whole base
>No way to vent excess heat and you slowly cook your dudes alive

That's not even accounting for
>Need airlocks to keep unbreathable gasses and aerosol germs from getting into the inner base
>The need for power gives off unbreathable gasses and slowly increases the temperature of the entire base

I swear the game is something you could train space station engineers on, you have to manage so many 'systems'

this is good, but not comfy at fucking all
i mean, the pressure involved in this kind of management is the main thrust of the game anyway right?

Attached: 1448224368259.gif (360x240, 302K)

Hitler just became an artist!

Attached: Work towards your goals.png (1137x986, 254K)

Oh god Hitler, no!

>not designing a central ventilation system
>not venting in 10 kilos of oxygen to push every other gas out of the base
Pathetic.

Better hope he stays that way.
For the good of the rest of your dupes.

Stress of being an artist will grind him down and he'll go on a destructive rampage.

And to get that much oxygen i mass-produce electrolysis thingies and create even more heat and consume more water while all my dupes' ears pop?

user 2, Seed and Feed are having a nice sleep.

Hitler is researching ventilation.

Attached: research.png (1412x774, 1.17M)

Forgot pic.

We really need to name user 2.

Attached: nighty night.png (1112x931, 1.1M)

It has begun...

That's why you put electrolyzers in a cold biome with the magical cooling thing that eats hydrogen.
You both cool down your oxygen and remove hydrogen.

Attached: iceicebaby.jpg (1173x1376, 1.22M)

sneed

Name her Clyde.

>okay frens you sleep in the carbon dioxide

wut r u doin mang

Sneed it is. We need a hard digger to get to chlorine.

Attached: formerly chucks.png (889x445, 469K)

Hitler gets the top bunk because he is an asshole. Also the only one allowed to use the toilet.

>comfy
the game is 5 times as stressful and extremely complicated. Rimworld is simply and barebones

as the be expected from a Yea Forumsermin

Sneed is starting to crack.

Attached: crack.png (623x747, 552K)

Hitler is almost done with the research.

Attached: plan Z.png (830x304, 75K)

Clyde has joined in.

Attached: clyde.png (508x393, 235K)

formerly unstressed

how this compare to rimworld?

or odd realm

Hitler has ordered some airlocks to be constructed. And those pipes will surely bring in some oxygen too soon enough!

Attached: oh dear.png (897x962, 1.1M)

What a swell guy that Hitler is.

neat!

didn't know that.

Attached: 1565177937648.jpg (720x720, 35K)

Even the new guy knows it. They need a name!

Attached: anon 3.png (835x509, 537K)

game looks pretty cool but i think im too dumb to play it

Eva.

Oh dear, what is this then?

Attached: ww1.png (1392x997, 934K)

Attached: gasman Hitler.jpg (593x552, 34K)

It seems that everyone is asleep.

But not hitler.

Attached: dear god.png (853x653, 646K)

Oh noes!

Look at him go on that pump!

Attached: end 1.png (662x845, 772K)

Oh dear, it seems that [/spoiler]Oxygen was not included.

Attached: end 2.png (1766x604, 1.24M)

THE END!

Happy to play with you Yea Forums.

Attached: happy ending.png (853x530, 554K)

Hitler, why are you gassing your wife, Eva!?